💕you know...💕

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your lip was caught in your teeth, there were words that you had yet to get past your lips, not just any words, but indeed some very important information. Until now you hadn’t known how to tell Baekhyun about the fact that there was a new life inside your body. He had returned rather tired from work today, in fact, he had entered your shared bedroom with his hair poking messily into every direction and puffy, sleep deprived eyes. Baekhyun hadn’t said a single word to you since he had come home and crawled on the bed where you were laying, resting his head on your soft chest.

Sighs were the only sound leaving his lips as you softly ran your hands through his tangled locks.

“Baekhyun,” You heard your own voice call, the man leaning on you responded with a barely audible hum.

“You know, I,” Your teeth caught your lips again in the middle of the sentence, not knowing how to express yourself. A frown creased his forehead, sensing that you had something important to say, he grabbed your hand, intertwining your fingers and brought them towards his lips, placing small kisses on your every knuckle, making butterflies flutter in your chest.

“I’m pregnant.” The sound of your voice came out as a delicate whisper and the silence that followed your sentence made a twinge squeeze your heart with fear. 

Baekhyun craned his neck to face you from where was laying, on his face rested an incredulous expression.

“For real?” The smile that spread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter