Little Sister

Our Little Dorm Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell happened to you two?" Xiumin asked as he entered the kitchen and saw D.O's and Chanyeol's tired expressions.

Chanyeol yawned as he stirred his coffee. "We didn't get much sleep last night."

D.O sauntered over, his hair dishevelled and his eyes showing apparent bags. "Nami-ah was a difficult roommate."

Nami peeped at both of them. "You guys keep saying that, but I slept just fine." She poured some cereal into a bowl. "All I did was sleep in the middle."

Chanyeol frowned at her, "I guess you don't remember the part when you started snoring."

"Or when you started to roll around" D.O mentioned.

"And when you drooled on my pillow" Chanyeol continued.

"Or when you started sleep-talking" D.O added.

"Okay, okay!" Nami said, embarrassed. "You don't need to say anymore."

Xiumin chuckled. "Sounds like you two barely got any sleep."

Chanyeol and D.O exchanged looks. They saw that they were just as bleary-eyed as the other.

"Let's sleep on the sofas tonight" Chanyeol suggested.

"Agreed" D.O replied.

~*~

"No," I told Sehun sternly. "I'm not wearing that."

"Oh, c'mon, Little Umma! We're at the beach. And beaches mean wearing bikinis" he insisted.

"If you want to see someone wearing a bikini then, ask one of the others" I retorted.

Sehun scrunched up his face. "Little Umma, this is for women, not for men."

"Then get a mankini then!"

The other EXO members laughed as Sehun pouted. We were at the beach again and we were about to play some water games when I pointed out to the EXO members that I didn't bring enough spare clothes to use for the beach. That was when Sehun kindly offered me a bikini that he happened to have.

"Why do you even have that?" Baekhyun interrogated Sehun. "Do you just carry bikinis around with you?"

Sehun curled his lip at him, "Haha, hyung. Very funny. We went to the supermarket yesterday and I bought it for Little Umma since I noticed she didn't swim yesterday." He turned to me once more, "Please, Little Umma? You're not going to reject my heartfelt gift, are you?" he said with aegyo.

Suho grabbed hold of his shoulder and squeezed it. "Yah, you y maknae..."

Sehun wrenched himself free from Suho's grasp and quickly hid behind Chanyeol. "Save me, hyung! Suho-hyung looks like he's going to eat me!"

Chanyeol peered down at him and sighed. "Look, Sehun. Nami-ah doesn't want to wear the bikini you bought so just let her be."

Sehun was disappointed. "Hyung! Don't you want to see Nami-ah in a bikini? You're dating, aren't you? It's not every day that we get to go to the beach."

I saw Chanyeol look at me and raised his brow. He turned back to Sehun. "Why would I want to see her in a bikini?" he asked puzzled. "Nami-ah doesn't have a shred of appeal so it's not worth seeing her in a bikini anyway."

"What did you say?" I asked, aghast. Did he just insult me in front of the others? "I have no appeal?"

Chanyeol nodded, "Yep. None whatsoever."

I frowned at him. I may not be the most attractive girl out there but, I wasn't going to let Chanyeol openly insult me like that. He always knows how to provoke me! I snatched the bikini from Sehun's hands and scowled at Chanyeol before storming towards the make-shift changing room that we created using seaside privacy screens. "Just you wait, Chanyeol! I'm going to make you eat your words!" I spat, before storming off.

~*~

"Little Umma sure is taking her sweet time" Baekhyun commented as he played around in the sand.

"Maybe you should check on her, Chanyeol? See if she needs any help?" Chen suggested.

Chanyeol sighed. "That macho woman better be dressed by the time I get there" he grumbled. He was still a little cranky from not getting enough sleep. He walked over to the privacy screens and saw Nami's outline from behind the blue and yellow striped tarpaulin. "Nami-ah" he called to her from a distance. "Are you ready? We're gonna start the games now."

Nami peeped from behind the screen, only showing her face. She looked at him shyly. "I-I don't think I'm going to play after all."

Chanyeol raised his brow. "Why not?"

She looked away awkwardly. "The bikini Sehun bought is a lot more revealing than I thought. It's-it's a little too tight."

Chanyeol smirked, "Just come out already. It can't be that bad."

"But it is," Nami said, her head disappearing behind the screen. "I feel really self-conscious."

Chanyeol grinned. Nami acting embarrassed was kind of cute. "Don't worry about it. No one's gonna body shame you. We're all friends here."

Nami peered from behind the screen again. "Promise me you won't laugh?"

Chanyeol grinned mischievously, "I won't, don't worry."

Nami straightened herself up and walked away from the screen. Chanyeol's eyes widened at the sight of her. His eyes trailed down as they took in the curves of Nami's body and her bronzy, sun-kissed skin. She was in great shape. His eyes couldn't help fixating on the part she mentioned was a little too tight. He gulped. He could feel heat rushing down to an area of his body that he didn't want her to see. He turned his hips slowly, hoping that she wouldn't notice.

Nami had her arms around her chest as she tried to cover her exposed skin. "Well?" she asked expectantly.

Chanyeol couldn't help blushing. "You-you look...great"

Nami narrowed her eyes at him and her lips curled into a teasing smile. "What's this? Are you... blushing, Chanyeol?"

"No I'm not!" he denied, turning his head away.

Nami's smile was wide now. "Yes, you are! You're blushing!" she ran up to him so that she was in his line of sight again. "You're embarrassed! And you said I didn't have a shred of appeal."

Chanyeol averted his gaze as Nami continued to . She was too close to him. So close, in fact, that he had a perfect view of her 'little' puppies. Chanyeol gently pushed her away, aware that his 'little brother' was starting to come into view. Taking one last look at her again, he sighed and started taking off his black shirt. He threw it at her.

"Wear that" he ordered.

Nami peered at it. "Why?"

"What do you mean 'why'?" he said, blushing. "You said you were feeling self-conscious so wear that on top." He turned around as he tried to calm his little brother down.

Nami looked at the black shirt in her hands. "It stinks of you."

"Just wear it!" Chanyeol insisted.

Nami did as she was told and found that his shirt reached down to her thighs. It was long enough to cover her exposed . "Okay, you can look now."

Chanyeol turned around. Nami had her hair tied up in a pony-tail and his black shirt looked oversized on her. She looked so cute that something in him made him want to protect her. His heart drummed against his chest at the sight of her: she was the perfect image of the girlfriend wearing the boyfriend's top. Chanyeol could feel heat rushing down again and he quickly angled his body away from her again.

"Let-let's go, then" he stuttered.

Nami giggled, "I told you I'll make you eat your words."

~*~

When we met up with the rest of the group, I immediately saw Sehun's expression dampen at the sight of me wearing Chanyeol's shirt.

He remarked disappointedly, "Why are you wearing his shirt? Where's the bikini I got you?"

"I'm wearing it," I told him, as I pulled out the strap from the neck hole to show him. "See?"

Sehun huffed, "Yeah, but you're wearing it underneath. You should--" but Sehun couldn't finish his sentence as Chanyeol had him in a headlock.

"Yah, stop making Nami-ah uncomfortable," he said through gritted teeth.

"Hyung!" Sehun gasped from his arms. "You-you're choking me!" He tapped Chanyeol's arm to signal his submission. Chanyeol let him go.

Sehun gasped for breath as he rubbed his neck. "Aish. Getting all protective now, are we?" he gave him a wily smile from the ground. "I bet you saw something and now you don't want to share it with us."

Baekhyun made teasing noises from the other side. "Leave 'em alone, Sehun. Chanyeol's whipped now. Of course, he'd be protective of Little Umma!"

Chanyeol was blushing furiously. "I'm not whipped!"

I rolled my eyes. Men. "Can we please just start the games now?"

Suho took charge. "Yes. Our first game is the horse and jockey game!"

Baekhyun perked up. "Yes! I love this game!"

"The lightest should play the jockey then," Chen remarked.

Sehun was grim, "I already know I'm playing the horse."

I turned to Chanyeol, "What's the horse and jockey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter