Funny Feeling

Our Little Dorm Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol arched his back and closed his eyes as he let the lukewarm water from the showerhead cascade over his body. The sound of the water drumming against him was hypnotic. He was relaxed. He felt like he had been transported to a different part of the world, where he can just think clearly and forget all of his problems.

Whilst he rubbed shower gel across his sculpted body and chiselled abs, he suddenly heard the bathroom door open.

“Who’s there?” he called out. He had stopped what he was doing and the suds slowly slipped down his broad, glistening, wet back.

There was no answer.

“Hello?” he called again.

But, there was still no answer.

Chanyeol decided to have a look. He was sure that he didn’t imagine it. Someone was inside the bathroom with him. But who could it be?

As he focused on the frosted glass doors, he could just about make out the outline of an individual. He opened the doors slowly.

“Hello, Chanyeol,” said a thick and husky voice.

Chanyeol’s eyes adjusted to the fog created by the hot steam from the shower head. Once it cleared, he saw who the owner of the voice was.

“Baekhyun” his voice was barely a whisper. “What are you doing here?”

Baekhyun was only wearing a towel around his waist. He glanced at Chanyeol’s upper body, his eyes slowly trailing down from his dripping, wet hair, to his bare chest, to his bare lower half...

“Yah,” Chanyeol raised his voice to catch Baekhyun’s attention. “I asked, ‘what are you doing here’?”

Baekhyun tilted his head to one side, “I came to join you, of course” he gave Chanyeol a mischievous smile. He took a step closer to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol backed away, “Yah, don’t come any closer!”

But Baekhyun ignored him and proceeded to advance on him. “You’re adorable when you’re shy,” he said huskily. He bit his lip, “And look how strong you’ve gotten” as he said this, he reached out to touch Chanyeol’s arm muscles. Chanyeol flinched away from Baekhyun’s cool touch.

“Baekhyun” Chanyeol’s voice was low, “you shouldn’t be here. What if the others find out?”

Baekhyun drew closer to him still, their bodies almost touching. He looked up at Chanyeol, his eyes yearning, “They won’t. We’ve never been caught, have we?”

Chanyeol looked away, the pain in his heart was sharp. “I wish that we didn’t have to hide our feeling for each other.”

“Shhhh” Baekhyun whispered as he put his finger to Chanyeol’s lips. They were soft and plump. “Let’s not waste time by talking about what if’s. Let’s just cherish the time we have together now.” He gazed lovingly into Chanyeol’s eyes. “Kiss me, Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol’s eyes were shimmering with desire, “Baekhyun...”

The sound of a bad guitar chord snapped me out of my daydream. I blinked. It took me a second to remember that I was in the living room, tidying up again. Woah, that was too vivid of a daydream! I tell myself internally. I had stayed up late doing research on my report and had gotten side-tracked by a fan fiction on the EXO members. Some fangirls had really wild imaginations...

“Argh!” I heard Chanyeol growl from the sofas. He was busy playing on his acoustic guitar with music sheets scattered everywhere.

I sighed, it had been almost a week since I first came to Seoul. I had gotten used to being with the EXO members and found that they weren’t that bad to live with. During the last couple of days, I had gotten closer to some of them. Sehun, Kai and I would often play video games together while sometimes, I would spend time talking to Xiumin and Chen in their room. Suho would often talk to me to let me know when they’d be back for dinner and, Chanyeol... well, Chanyeol wouldn’t stop leaving me alone.

Ever since that day, Chanyeol hadn’t stopped pestering me. He would often try to talk to me when I was busy and would follow me around the dorm while I tidied up. If it weren’t for Xiumin’s warning, I would have thought that Chanyeol was interested in me. Luckily, I already knew Chanyeol’s little habit so I was more guarded against him. At least now, Chanyeol and I were on the same playing field.

I sighed as I glanced around my surroundings. The dorm was a mess again. The EXO members were currently on a short vacation and so most of them had spent their day resting in the dorm. Trying to keep the dorm clean was like wishing for rain in the Sahara desert: it was impossible. As soon as I had tidied one area, the EXO members would move in and make more mess. I peered at the rubbish bin near the kitchen. It was full to the brim with chicken bones and takeaway boxes. I had only emptied it two days ago and now, it was full again. Why was the rubbish never ending? It seemed like Sehun, Kai and Baekhyun had started ordering in as they were never present at the dining table whenever I cooked dinner.

I frowned. The living room was the last space that needed cleaning yet, I couldn’t clean it with Chanyeol in the way.

“Chanyeol-ssi” I call out to him. He was busy annotating music sheets while cradling his guitar on his lap and a guitar pick in between his teeth.

“Chanyeol-ssi” I repeated. This time, he turned around to look at me.

“Can you go and practise in your room? I need to clean the living room.”

He frowned, “I don’t wanna.” And then he turned back to what he was doing.

I let out a sound of disbelief. What was up with him today? One minute he was following me around like a lost puppy, the next minute he didn’t want anything to do with me. It was like his personality just took a one-hundred and eighty-degree turn. If he thinks that I would give him more attention, he had another thing coming.

I huffed as I started dusting the living room area even with Chanyeol present. As I sauntered past him with some cleaning spray and a duster, I saw him peek up at me as though he was expecting me to say something to him. Well, tough love to him. If he was going to act stubborn, so was I. I ignored him and continued cleaning. I heard him shuffle his sheets noisily when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter