~ Chapter Eight ~

"Tell No One"

WARNING: Mild-Violence, Mild-Language ahead!!

 

‘Why isn’t he answering?’ Furious brows knotted together, another sigh leaving thinning lips, the sound of the automated voice becoming nothing new. Forcing herself to put down the phone after her third attempt, her attention would instead linger towards the kitchen, noting the two parents were engaged in a serious discussion. Neither of them looked happy, neither of them seemed to want to back down either, pegging them within an argument, probably one of the first they had been in since arriving here. Knowing she was unwanted within the kitchen, her attention instead fell towards the upstairs where her bedroom rested. Normally, these twenty minutes of her life was occupied by a reassuring voice, and today was one of those days that she felt she needed him most.

School had been normal, girls still gossiped and tried to approach her, guys were still , but one of them were the worse of all. She remembered vividly as his hand reached for her bottom, alarmed when he was busted before landing the smack against the sensitive area, a smirk claiming his lips as her eyes stared daggers within his direction.

He was beyond handsome, his perfect white boxy smile and those challenging dark eyes that enclosed her for that moment would have been enough to set any other girl off to la la land. Any other girl would have been flattered that he wanted to touch them, any other girl would have willingly allowed him too. Yet Sang wasn’t any other girl, she was a girl who had a boyfriend whom she loved and respected, and so his handsome appeal had nothing on the furious anger that released within her.

‘Who was that?’ She had asked Janine when he winked towards her before running off, Janine’s eyes glued towards the male as though either surprised by his appearance all together, or the simple fact that he had done something like that.

‘I already told you, that’s Kim Taehyung one of Jimin’s friends’ she spoke softly, clearly confused on what had just happened, her eyes falling back towards the female who still seemed to be shooting daggers within his direction.

That’s when it finally dawned on her, Taehyung was Jungkook’s friend too, and so her legs carried her towards the room that was the most unwelcoming within the house. The door was painted black, several band logo’s occupying its once natural beauty, ruining the carver’s challenging work and effort. Shaking her head towards the unwanted thoughts, her fist reached up to knock on the graffiti door, alarmed when the door opened just as quickly as she began to knock.

“Hyung I still need help on…” he grew silent when his eyes fell towards the female, his features that were once frustrated suddenly becoming annoyed and completely disinterested “well you’re not Jung-Hyun” he spoke his disappointment, his eyes scanning the hall way for the elder male, Sang-Oh quick to step into his line of sight.

“Tell your friends to leave me alone” she spoke with authority, alarmed when a smirk painted the younger’s lips and his eyes suddenly seemed to look at nothing else but her, making her stir slightly in her once strict posture. “I’m serious Jungkook, tell him to leave me alone.” Her voice had changed, something about the way he stared at her making her feel vulnerable suddenly.

“I can’t control his actions, he’s older than me” Jungkook teased, his smirk growing tighter amongst his lips as though enjoying the reaction in which she was offering. “Besides, you should feel flattered that he wanted to touch you, your ugly compared to most.”

“Then tell him to leave me alone” her voice seemed angrier, yet her words didn’t reflect how truly shocked she was to hear him speak such insults without even batting an eye toward his rude behavior.

“Mmm, I don’t think s….” He couldn’t finish his statement before finding a stinging pain across his face, and he wasn’t the only one surprised by the sudden action for Sang-Oh’s eyes stood just as wide. “You ” he yelled out, his hands harshly pushing at her shoulders and forcing her to stumble back.

“Jungkook… I didn’t mean too…” she whispered softly, yet his anger wasn’t residing because of an apology, and it was proven by the malice that suddenly engulfed his entire features, so much that Sang-Oh felt herself scared within his sights.

“Oh, you’ll pay for that” he spoke softly, a gasp leaving her lips when his weight pushed against her once more, this time the wall stopping her from stumbling back further, his body pinning her in place.

“Jungkook…”

“Shut up” he spoke harshly, his fingers trailing at her jawline while his other hand busied itself within her natural curls, making her body tense from under him, her eyes closing as her flat palms rested against his chest. “You’ll pay big time…”

He took a step back and it was enough to release her from the position, her body wobbling as she ran towards the room, closing the door harshly behind her. Her fingers stumbled to keep her phone steady, dialing in the number in which she desperately needed to answer. She could feel the tears threatening at her eyes, could hear her own sobs penetrating the silence that surrounded her, and then she could hear the automated voice, rejecting her just as harshly as Jungkook had been.

“Namjoon” she sobbed into the phone, hanging up before the voicemail could be connected… “Why won’t you answer me…”

~*~ Jimin’s POV ~*~

“Dude, I thought she was going to kill me” Taehyung admitted when finally gathering around his normal circle, recalling the memories of the eyes that sentenced him to death. “You didn’t tell me she was… Woah, what happened to your eye dude?” Personal space wasn’t a thing as Taehyung pulled the younger’s face towards his own, separating them by only inches, his observant eyes taking in the small handprint written across his cheek.

“Nothing” Jungkook growled, pushing the elder boy away, his face subconsciously turning away out of embarrassment, making his raging anger to only worsen within seconds.

“Awe, did she beat you up because of that prank? It was funny” Taehyung was oblivious to the raging bull who sat before him, his smile continuing to mock the younger in the most pathetic way. “Should I get her back for you?” Taehyung was only joking, however found his smile disappearing when the younger’s eyes widened, and a devil smile took his lips.

“Yes actually, I think we should get her back…” Jungkook whispered, making Taehyung’s once happy persona demolish before him, Jimin’s eyes following both male’s carefully.

“Oh, Kookie let it go, you two are bound to get into fights. You are siblings now” Taehyung huffed with puffy cheeks, trying to make light of the situation that had suddenly turned dark.

“She trashed my room, ripped my stuff, and then slapped me” Jungkook spoke which made Jimin roll his eyes in pure disgust, knowing well that the younger was lying, Sang-Oh not being the type of girl who was that poorly angered.

Yet like the fool he was, Taehyung held onto every word as though a new adventure was being spoken out, his face in total disgust at what supposedly happened. Leave it to the optimistic freak to be so vulnerable and believing of other people’s words, and like a fool he was drawn into it. Could he not see the change in Jungkook, the horrible darkness that was beginning to swallow their best friend whole in anger and hatred? He was releasing it on what he proclaimed to be the problem, never realizing that he himself might just be the only problem within his new family.

“She has to pay for that” Jungkook spoke through gritted teeth, his emotions once again getting the best of him, and releasing them the only way he knew how. Destructively, and without thought.

“Stop lying” Jimin finally spoke his piece, standing himself up and strapping his heavy backpack around his shoulders, pulling the straps to secure it along his back “she only slapped you, and you probably deserved it” Jimin mumbled the last part, knowing that was at least true for the proof still lined the young boy’s face painfully.

In a sense, he felt horrible that Taehyung went with the joke to slap at her bottom, and it served him right that he ran like a chicken from the scene. Sang-Oh was a good person, and Jimin knew so because his sister took a rather large liking of the girl, and seeing how Janine didn’t like many people, it was only fair to assume that Sang was a good girl. They became friends quickly, which wouldn’t be unusual if it wasn’t for Janine being so anti-social towards the world, something he wished would change within her.

“You don’t even know her” Jungkook spat back, obviously trying to pick a fight to feel better about himself, but Jimin had enough of the childish behavior as he pivoted and began to walk away.

“You should go to therapy or something, you’re not healthy” Jimin spoke the words that he felt needed to be said, giving Taehyung a soft smile before venturing out into the busy halls of school, his eyes searching for the female who everyone made such a huge fuss over.

He didn’t have to search long before his eyes fell upon the female, her attention hanging upon Janine who seemed to be speaking who knows what. The girl hadn’t rested since he first glanced within their direction, and yet a genuine smile continued to linger on Sang’s lips, despite if she was interested or not in the conversation. A girl who could endure his older sister, was a girl who was much more mature than breaking somebodies things over a simple prank.

“Hey Janine” Jimin spoke while approaching the duo, a soft smile on his lips until his sisters smile vanished and a look of annoyance claimed her features.

“Jimin? What do you possibly want? I don’t have any more money…”

“I’m sorry about Taehyung, he’s stupid sometimes” his attention hovered towards the other, alarmed when she was no longer around to speak too, but was instead venturing down the halls, obviously avoiding him.

“Now look what you did! Your ugliness scared her away!” Janine whined, but I had a feeling that something else must have bothered her about my presence, which made me truly wonder what had happened last night that Jungkook didn’t mention.

“Janine” Jimin spoke, allowing his mind to ease, knowing nothing else he could do for the time being, instead allowing a smirk to line his lips while staring towards his Noona “I’m y as fudge” he mused playfully, earning himself a harsh slap from the female, their laughter suddenly filling the halls, it being a rare moment in public when they displayed how well they actually got along when school pressure wasn’t near.

(( Credit of gif to rightful owner, but man... Do I need to say anything else, or does the gif speak for itself? Lol ))