~ Chapter Thirty ~

"Tell No One"

“You mean, you had a chance to be alone with her, but you came here instead?” Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow as though questioning the sanity of the younger boy.

“I got nervous” Jungkook admitted while running his against his neck, his cheeks heating with even the thought of being stuck in the house alone with the girl he imagined countless times. “It felt awkward, so I made a lame excuse that I was hanging out you and Jimin.”

“Well that’s just stupid” Taehyung said bluntly without much thought or consideration towards Jungkook’s feelings. “You have the chance to actually spend one on one time with her, and you blew it because you were scared?”

“Don’t judge me” Jungkook mumbled under his breath, for he had already felt like an idiot the moment he left the house, and he wanted to turn around and head back, but felt foolish for leaving in the first place.

“I’m judging you for still sitting there acting as though you’re watching television instead or rushing back home to spend time with her. Besides, you two aren’t entirely official, might be a good time to ask her…” Jungkook’s eyes widened at this statement, forgetting that he hadn’t yet entire confessed to her, or her to him. They have just been riding the wave of whatever happens, not entirely claiming one another, but not looking elsewhere either.

“Thanks Hyun” Jungkook smiled his bunny smile before heading out of the house and instead returning home, determined to place everything on the table, determined to become the reason that she smiled, the reason why she loved being in that house. He was determined to become not only her official boyfriend but was ready to become her support when she needed it, a shoulder when her tears came, and her comfort when the winter stole her of her warmth. Jungkook wanted to be everything she needed, and he couldn’t wait to get home and hold her once more, this time in real life instead of in his imagination.

Yet when he arrived home and walked through the door, he was greeted by such a horrible sight, that it was a wonder that he didn’t deflate and drift into the air around him. Sang was with her ex-boyfriend, holding his hand none-the-less and the thought was nauseating that he may have missed his chance of claiming her. That Namjoon, the man who had hurt her, had stolen her back before he even had the chance to confess properly. His anger was rising, but he also kept in mind that Sang-Oh once felt this same uneasy feeling when it came to Nara. Because he had hurt her too, he stayed silent and instead headed up towards his room, keeping in the many insults that wanted to claim his tongue.

He should have known that he was nothing more than a rebound, that Sang-Oh still needed time to recover, but that didn’t stop his hopes from rising and his heart from soaring. Everything about her drew him in, and he couldn’t resist that beautiful smile or the wonderous sound of her laughter, but above all, he couldn’t help but want to be the reason behind it all. Yet he should have followed his own instincts and stayed away from her, should have held onto his darkness instead of welcoming light, and it was proven by Namjoon tonight.

“Kookie” her voice from the other side of the door made him freeze, and he wished that he had locked the door behind him, for without anything holding her back, she walked in with ease. The very person he should have been trying to push away, walked in with little to no effort. “You could have stayed you know? I got nothing to hide from you” her voice was so soft, so sincere that it made his heart race at an unhealthy pace.

“I couldn’t stand seeing it” Jungkook admitted despite his attempts at staying cold and distant, she always seemed to get under his defenses and cut down the barrier.

“Jungkook” she spoke again, this time closing the distance between them and sitting herself beside him on the small mattress, his eyes diverting towards the ceiling opposed to offering her attention “what more can I do, to explain that my eyes only look at you?”

“Nothing” Jungkook admitted with a heavy sigh but was alarmed when her fingers trailed under his jaw, pulling his face directly in front of her own so that he couldn’t avoid her eye-contact, rendering him useless in her strong gaze.

“I’ll prove it through my actions then” her breath hit against his bottom lip and every single strand of hair on his neck stood at attention, his eyes growing wide before settling to a close. Sang pushed forward and soon their lips would connect in a sweet yet very affectionate display, Jungkook’s heart racing just as quickly as it had the first time he kissed her. The butterflies were never ending, and he doubted that no matter how many times he had the luxury of kissing her lips, that the butterflies would even wear off. It was becoming an addicting feeling that he wanted more of.

Sang was the first to pull away, but Jungkook was becoming selfish when it came to her attention, his hands digging into her hair and pulling her forward once more. Much to his delight, she attached her lips towards his once more, her arms snaking around his neck and pulling his chest closer, his body heating up in every aspect of the word. He could feel his breathing becoming null, could feel his body reacting to every touch she offered him, his hands settling on her waist and pulling her weight onto his lap, making his mind almost explode with the sudden intensity he felt from within.

“Jungkook” she whispered against his lips, breaking the kiss once again, his eyes opening to glance into her own and he froze when seeing the strange emotions along her features, unable to figure out what they were, and he was afraid that he pushed things to far too quickly.

“I’m sorry” he whispered, burying his nose into the crook of her neck, not wanting her to leave.

“It’s not that” she whispered, her fingers running circles along the back of his neck and it made his entire body melt into her touch, as though a secret force suddenly dawned within him, rendering him useless. “I’ve never done anything before…”

“Me either…” he admitted with a large grin across his face “and we don’t have to do anything like that. I just like kissing you” he admitted softly, thankful that he didn’t scare her away or offended her in any way.

“You wouldn’t be disappointed?” Sang whispered softly, and he didn’t have to think twice about his answer before shaking his head and instead engulfing her tighter into his arms.

“How could I be?” He answered softly, his lips now kissing along her neck and up her jawline “when you look at me, how could I be disappointed?”

~*~ 3rd POV ~*~

Sang’s heart picked up impossibly faster as she stared into those eyes that stared back, with only happiness and no judgement within them. She expected that because he was younger, that he’d throw a fit at her sudden desire to stop, but instead he continued to comfort and support her, his kisses so soft against her skin that she pondered how someone like him could become so gentle. Not that he wasn’t sweet before, but this was an entirely different level of sweetness and gentleness, and something about it made her body ache for him.

She had never felt this way about anyone, and though Sang truly loved Namjoon, she began to ponder what kind of love she felt for him. Jungkook made her desire to go further, his kisses left her breathless, and his sweet sensual touch made her legs weak and her breathing hitch. Jungkook made her wish to continue further, and it was due to this, that she came to realize, that she was simply comfortable with Namjoon. They were friends, not so much lovers, and it was proven further by his selfish actions. It wasn’t anything she did wrong, they were both at fault for mistaken their friendship.

“Sang-Oh” he spoke her name so suddenly that her body tensed up, her eyes going wide just the slightest before settling onto the male, noting just how red his cheeks were becoming.

“Hmm?” She hummed despite the lump that formed within the back of , her nervousness only getting worse with each new second that passed.

“Will you do me the honors, of being my official one and only girlfriend?”

“What’s this so suddenly?” She chuckled slightly, getting nervous for no reason, for such a simple misunderstanding. “You became my one and only, when I promised I’d only look at you. I was already yours from that day on” she explained calmly, her hands reaching out to caress his jawline before capturing his lips once more, but it was cut off when his bedroom door suddenly opened, his eyes growing wide quickly.