~ Chapter Six ~

"Tell No One"

~*~ Jung-Hyun’s POV ~*~

“Are you really going to let them sleep in the same bed?” Jungkook was the one to ask, bringing every pair of eyes from the television towards the younger male, pondering what had gotten into him. “Her room is right beside mine, and I don’t feel like listening to them all night…” he explained, disgust clearly written along his features, and in a sense Jung-Hyun was thankful someone brought it up.

It wasn’t as though he didn’t trust Sang enough with the male, or that he had reason to doubt her boyfriend, but something inside of him burned with the thought of them sharing the same room. He knew it was wrong of him to interfere and so he was forced to stay silent and allow things to happen. He never would have dreamed that Jungkook would be the one to clear the awkward ice between the men in the house, but he was extremely thankful for it. Why? He shouldn’t have cared.

“Are you offering to share your room with him?” Father spoke with a defiant voice, clearly just as touchy about the subject as everyone else, not liking the situation just as much.

“No” Jungkook was quick to answer “but she could sleep in my room, or Jung-Hyun’s room. We can sleep on the couch or something.”

“Her mother trust them not to do anything stupid, it’s only right we lend the same amount of trust to them” Father spoke instead, his attention once more settling on the television, proving this conversation was over, and he would hear no more complaining.

~*~ Sang’s POV ~*~

“You’re beautiful” he spoke onto her forehead, where his lips had been laying for the last several minutes that passed, her arms hugging around his waist as her cheek rested peacefully on his shoulder. “My life is so different without you in it every day, so much more peaceful” he teased, earning himself a harsh slap towards the chest, her eyes narrowing upon him. “So boring” he admitted, her smile quick to come back towards her lips as she nodded in understanding. “Are your brothers nice to you?”

“Sometimes” she admitted “but Janine has been the most helpful person when it comes to helping me adjust. She’s so pretty Namjoon” Sang spoke softly, playing with his large hands within her small ones, enjoying how their hands collided in unison so perfectly despite the difference in their size. “The other girls say mean things about her… I don’t understand…”

“That’s because people are too quick to judge others without getting to know them” Namjoon was quick to comfort, Sang nodding in agreeance, a soft sigh leaving her lips as she instead snuggled further into his embrace. “You know better than to listen to them…”

“I know, but sometimes it’s hard to ignore them. I didn’t ask for the attention…” She whispered, hating that he could understand her so well to know that she too was talked about often and teased without her having to speak on it out loud. “I know I’m different, but that doesn’t give anyone the right to judge me.”

“That’s why I love you, because you are different” Namjoon answered softly, closing his fingers around her own and forcing their fingers to lock “now get some sleep and don’t let people get to you…”

“Okay” she whispered softly, a smile taking her lips when his free arm pulled her closer, allowing her back to press against his chest and their bodies to collide into one. “I’m thankful to have you, thank you for coming to me… I really needed you.”

~*~ Jungkook’s POV ~*~

It wasn’t fair, when he held a girlfriend, she was never allowed to spend the night with him regardless of how much he protested it. She wasn’t allowed to stay inside the house past nine, and he wasn’t allowed to stay at her house past eight. Yet this girl who was a stranger within the house could sleep in the same bed as her boyfriend? It wasn’t fair, and Jungkook hated that she had special treatment opposed to everyone else within the house.

“Just let it go man” Hyun offered yet it did nothing to sooth the boy of his furies, his arms crossing before his chest to show his dislike towards the situation.

“It’s bull” Jungkook mumbled under his breath, shaking his head at the very thought of the two of them within the same room, how she must have been within his arms for the bed didn’t offer much room to separate them.

“It’s not our call” Hyun tried once more, averting his attention to whatever strange show his younger brother was watching, this time it happening to be a reality hit with drama and pretty girls “so which one of these is your favorite?”

Jungkook wasn’t stupid, he could tell that his Hyung was trying to divert his attention elsewhere, and yet his eyes still fluttered towards the screen, his index pointing when the blonde looking star came on screen. Of course, he never did find the girl attractive in the way he would a significant other, and would by no means date someone like her, but she was something nice to look at when bored and alone. He could hear the stifled chuckles from his elder brother, his eyes narrowing along the male as though threatening him to say something about his choice in women.

“Do you have to spend so much time with her?” He whispered suddenly, and any trace of laughter would vanish from within the room, connecting two pairs of eyes to one another. “Lee Sang-Oh, do you have to spend so much time with her?” Jungkook asked after a while of silence, becoming impatient that the elder wasn’t answering and was hesitating to find the right words.

“We have the same classes Kookie, and she’s new. You can spend time with her too, get to know her and you might like her. She’s a victim, not the culprit and she’s actually kind of cool” Hyun offered, and it made Jungkook roll his eyes in frustration. “I know you miss mother but…” he spoke the forbidden words and it was enough to push his anger over the edge.

No one had time to react for soon a fist would be thrown followed by another one, harsh pushing and slamming of fist going in each direction. It wasn’t their first physical fight, nor would it certainly be the last, for they often let out the emotions through physical means. It didn’t mean that they loved each other less, but Jungkook couldn’t control his anger nor his fist as they continued to slam towards the elder boy, who was quick to return the favor split seconds after.

“Hey!?” They were to numb by the physical and emotional pain that they couldn’t hear the female yelling within their direction, Jungkook was to focused on getting Jung-Hyun back for the nasty hook to his jaw. “Will you both stop!?” A hum whispered within his ear somewhere, but he couldn’t stop himself, and it only prompted the fight further. “I SAID STOP!” It was a scream this time as strong arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him harshly towards the floor and snapping him from the foggy anger that once blinded him.

He found himself panting now, sweat and blood rolling from his eyebrows as he closed his eyes, feeling the warmth that flooded his entire back side. It was comforting almost, and he would have drawn closer towards it, only it left to quickly, small hands falling along his face instead. Opening his eyes, he was alarmed to see her staring intensely at his lips, heat flooding his cheeks immediately as he pulled away, the taste of metallic reaching his tongue, cluing him as to why Sang was staring so strangely at his lips.

“Are you okay?” She whispered softly, her hands tightening their grip as she forced his face towards her once more, her thumb softly sliding against his bottom lip, and for some reason it made his heart race with sudden strength. “Stupid boy” she whispered, and something cold could be felt against his lip, yet his eyes wouldn’t leave her to see what was happening, they were fixed on the sight, his heart thumping out of control within his chest.

“Sang-Oh” he whispered, bringing her eyes towards his own, concern clearly written within them “stop touching me” he breathed out with what little strength he had, standing himself and leaving her to knell on the floor by herself, her eyes staying towards the floor as though she were ashamed, and perhaps she should have been.

“I’m not a kid, I can take care of myself” he whispered harshly this time before leaving the room, ensuring to bump shoulders with the male who was currently watching helplessly from the door frame, probably too scared to get in between, or simply didn’t care enough that he allowed his girl to get in between two men fighting, either way it left a sour note within his mouth. He didn’t like Kim Namjoon one bit, and he’d make sure that they lost every privilege of staying in the same room within the future.