~ Chapter Twenty-Three ~

"Tell No One"

“Jungkook-Ah” a female’s voice pull from the side causing once distracted eyes to fall within the voice’s direction, noticing a small female waving towards Jungkook, and how quick Jungkook was to avoid her by picking up his pace. Sang knew what she saw within that school gym hallway, she watched their lips connect and had stayed long enough to know that Jungkook didn’t push away. Instead of assuming however, she wanted to give him a chance to explain his side before judging, yet it seemed that he had no interest in doing just that.

“You going to tell me who she is yet?” Sang asked after escaping the halls and landing themselves outside, the snow falling once more but this time in a beautiful dust of white, not surprised by the silence that followed her question. “Whatever” she mumbled swiftly, rolling her eyes towards the younger but not pressing the matter any further.

“Does it really matter?” Jungkook asked suddenly while stuffing his hands into the pockets of his jacket, Sang noticing it was a habit he had, when feeling either annoyed or nervous.

“Yes Jungkook, it matters” Sang tried to stay calm, but the images of the two kissing were fresh and still shot through her heart like a poison arrow, considering she still held the image of Namjoon and Tzuyu within her broken mind. She couldn’t fall for another cheater; her heart couldn’t stand the aftermath. She felt something real towards Jungkook, and she had to ensure that he wasn’t playing a game with her, had to ensure what he felt was sincere.

“Why!? Why does it matter so much!?” He yelled this time causing several eyes to glance within their direction, yet Sang wouldn’t back down from the anger, instead she puffed out her chest just the slightest to look slightly taller than what she was.

“Why can’t you just tell me!?” She yelled back, alarmed at how harsh her voice sounded when she was trying to be reasonable with him.

“It’s none of your damn business that’s why!” He yelled back and it was loud enough to make her offensive pose crumble as she took a few steps back, nodding her head in understanding of what was going on.

“Fine then, nothing you do will ever be my business again” she whispered before turning herself around and heading towards the school once more, trying her best to keep the tears from falling from her eyes, but it seemed she didn’t have a chance of keeping them at bay. They fell effortlessly from her eyes and the only comfort she had was the lonely walls of the school library, thankful that the students were leaving.

“Girls are ugly when they cry” a deep voice sounded after several moments of silence, glossed eyes glancing around the room before landing on a blonde unfamiliar male.

He was handsome, his blonde hair styled with the most expensive products, giving it a natural look opposed to the grimy one. She noted that his clothes were designer branded, and showed off his wealth, and his harsh words only proved her opinion further. A spoiled rich brat who probably didn’t even know how to clean his own plate after eating from it. Great, just the kind of person she wished to deal with at this exact moment.

“Guys are ugly when they stick their noses in business that doesn’t concern them” she countered, wiping away at the tears that claimed her face anyways, knowing she probably wouldn’t win an agreement if she looked like she was about to break at any moment.

“Ye, but I didn’t ask you what was wrong, nor was I directly speaking at you, therefore, you placed your nose in my business” the male responded and it caused all of her sadness to be replaced with a sudden heated anger, knowing he proved a point yet wouldn’t admit such a things out loud.

“You’re talking directly towards me now” she fought back with the only little piece that she had available to fight with.

“It would be rude to ignore you” he responded with a sheepish grin before looking away once more, knowing he had won this argument, and his arrogance only raised impossibly higher.

“Right” Sang spoke through gritted teeth, crossing her arms before her chest showing that she wasn’t interested in his attitude “I’m sorry, who are you again?”

“What’s in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other word would smell as sweet” the male responded as though he were a poet and the words were his beauty.

“Awesome, you know Shakespeare” Sang spoke with a large sigh.

“As do you, we already have something in common, let’s be friends. I’m Wang Jackson and you?”

“Lee Sang-Oh” she responded softly despite her better judgement, heading towards the double doors “and it would be nice if what you saw today wasn’t discussed outside of here, then maybe we can be friends.”

~*~ Jungkook’s POV ~*~

“Sang please don’t…” he went to grab for her, but she turned to quickly and was walking away before he could even mutter out an apology, forcing a soft sigh to push past his lips.

He didn’t understand why it was so difficult for him to explain who Kana was, for him to express just how much she had hurt him. Perhaps apart of him was in complete denial, or perhaps instead it was because she still had a way of making his heart race even still today. He hated that her kiss made him feel something, hated that her hurt expression towards his words made his heart ache and almost was enough to take back the words he spoke.

Feeling a hand on his shoulder, he quickly turned around with a soft smile and went to speak Sang’s name, but when his eyes connected with a strange mixture of gold and brown, he knew they weren’t the eyes he was searching for. His smile faded just as quickly as it came, and he could feel the same strange sensation he felt when she had kissed him. It was odd, it was best described as painful and unfamiliar, nothing soothing about it, only a nagging throb in the back of the head.

“Not who you wanted?” Kana asked as she pulled her hand back and instead allowed it to fall limp at her side, nodding a few times as though in understanding “what is she to you anyways?”

“I need to get home” Jungkook spoke, unsure of how to answer the question for he himself didn’t know the answer, considering they didn’t discuss anything, they didn’t have the time after waking up and needing to get ready for school.

“Can I walk you to the bus stop?” Kana asked softly, his eyes observing the area around them in hopes of seeing someone he knew, someone he could run too, but most of the crowd was gone and on their way home. His eyes finally fell back onto hers before nodding and walking towards the bus stop, keeping silent the entire time. “I really miss you” those words made him weak, made him almost forget, made him want to melt but thankfully, his bus came before he could do anything stupid.

~*~ Jimin’s POV ~*~

He knew Kana coming back would cause problems, but he didn’t expect to watch his best friend walk into the trap that was laid in plain sight. He shook his head in disapproval, his eyes bouncing back and forth between his current company and the boy who seemed to be walking off with trouble. Jimin never had a relationship, and so he couldn’t decipher how Jungkook felt, but he’d imagine anger… Not some drag doll to be lured in. So, wtf was happening?

“Hey Jiminie” Sang’s voice pulled his attention, his nose wrinkling at the name she presented him with, but he couldn’t hold back the smile that stole his lips. “Hey ert” she smiled towards Taehyung who simply grinned a boxy sly smile.

(( My goodness, I think I fell even more in love with this boy. Credit to rightful owner. ))

“What are you still doing here? Janine left with Jung-Hyun” Jimin explained, but he didn’t need to ask questions to know what had happened, for he witnessed it with his own eyes.

“I don’t want to go home yet” she explained casually “so instead I thought that I’d invite Yoongi and we can all get some ice cream.”

“I like ice cream” Taehyung came to life suddenly, bouncing excitedly as though the thought of the cold sugary sweetness would be enough to suffice him in this world. Yet Jimin froze when hearing that special name that made his heart race and stop at the same time, the man who made him feel like he was floating on air but grounded by a burden too strong to carry.

“Yoongi would never make it here in time” Jimin tried to push away the happiness that claimed him, the sadness that mixed with it, and suddenly he felt like an emotional mess before a girl who should be feeling ten times worse.

“Are you saying you don’t want me to come?” A deep voice pulled the group’s attention, but Jimin didn’t need to look to know who the voice belonged too, he knew it from the beautiful ring it held.

“I never said that” Jimin responded, hoping that his cheeks weren’t as red as he felt that they were “I just didn’t think you could make it…” and I didn’t want to get my hopes up.

“To bad for you, I was invited long before she asked you guys to hang out. If anything you two are tag-alongs” Yoongi explained with a roll of his eyes, and Jimin hated when he moved over and wrapped the girl in a tight embrace, forcing her to chuckle as she tried to pull away, feeling envious of the comfort between the two.

“Wait, so do this mean I get to be Sang’s date?” Taehyung pulled everyone’s attention, alarming everyone when he suddenly pulled Sang away from Yoongi by entangling his fingers within his own, dragging her away from the group with a lot of loud protesting from the girl, leaving Jimin’s attention to fall back towards Yoongi.

“So that means you’re my date right?” He asked with so much confidence that Jimin pondered if this man had any weaknesses but remembered clearly the struggles he explained within his lyrics. How his obstacles had inspired him enough to bounce back and create beautiful songs, with meaning and sincere natural beauty.

“I wouldn’t say date” Jimin whispered, turning his attention towards anything that wasn’t Min Yoongi.

“To bad then” Yoongi spoke with a shrug of his shoulders before following the duo who had begun their way towards the shop “I would have enjoyed it more that way.”

Jimin became a puddle right at the exact place, within a second we went from a solid to a liquid with mere words, words that made his heart fly. “Wait up!” Jimin yelled frantically while rushing towards the older, alarmed by the beautiful smile that took the male’s lips and how softly his hand reached for his own.

“I say we ditch those two and hang out, I doubt they’ll notice we left them” Yoongi spoke softly, and for a second Jimin felt slightly bad to leave Sang alone with the alien known as Kim Taehyung… but he also knew Taehyung was a sweet boy who enjoyed just about anything, so they should be alright… The real question here was if Jimin would survive this.

If he could handle being alone with Min Yoongi, feeling his hand in his own, hearing his deep voice, and listening to the stoic front open up about everything and anything.

 

((Credits of gifs to rightful owners))

 

Authors Note: Sorry about the lack of updating, I found a stray kitten and am currently going crazy trying to find the owners. Between work and everything, my time had become limited. Thank you all for sticking beside me, I hope you all stay with me until the end! Have a great day everyone, and happy reading!