~ Chapter Twelve ~

"Tell No One"

Warning: Mild Violence, slightly ual. 

 

The date wasn’t as bad as Jung-Hyun had thought it would be, in fact he even found himself smiling throughout the time and engaged in some serious conversations. Truth was, Janine was someone he could easily feel attracted too, her views and morals always casting her away from the typical behavior of high school students. If he didn’t know that he was moving shortly, and that he couldn’t handle a long-distance relationship, he would have properly pursued her, opposed to watching her silently within a classroom, and being nagged by his sister to try.

He offered to drive however Janine quickly dismissed his proposal, which only made the date that much more exceptional. The streets of Busan were always filled with life and decoration within the night hours, several other students typically hanging out when not infested with the homework that they complained was too difficult. He enjoyed walking together, and even found himself flirting throughout the walk, but was silenced when seeing Jungkook and Sang-Oh within the distance.

He had purposely chosen this route, knowing that the duo would be making their way home from the theater at the same time their dinner plans had ended. He was proven right, however the sight before him did nothing to make him bloat about his intelligence. Sang-Oh looked annoyed, her denim jeans covered in a wetness that couldn’t be identified, her attention more on the phone than the boy who was leading their walk.

“You okay?” Janine stole his attention, a sheepish smile taking his lips from the guilt he felt for ignoring the girl that was supposed to be his date.

“Yeah” he admitted, his index pointing accusingly towards the duo who stole his attention, wanting to prove that she had nothing really to worry about “I just worry about those two. They don’t get along well” he spoke softly, Janine’s eyes following his line of attention, a soft nod taking her head.

“Do siblings ever?” She tried to make light of the situation, but it did nothing to comfort his sudden fear while watching them from a distance, noticing now that they were still in their movements and Jungkook’s grip was along Sang-Oh’s wrist.

“They generally care for each other, despite if they get along or not” Jung-Hyun answered his honest view on the topic, knowing well that Jimin cared deeply for Janine despite their actual ability to get along within the school halls, Jung-Hyun often doing the same to keep attention away from Sang-Oh, not wishing to persuade her way of choosing her friends, and allowing her the freedom to choose herself.

“She looks…” he could hear the true concern within the female’s voice, and he was well prepared to step in and take care of the situation, however was dumbfounded when the younger suddenly pulled her into what looked to be a caring hug, his back hiding Sang-Oh from their view. “See, they get along!” His eyes glanced towards the female, noting the soft smile that took her lips from the sudden affection, but Jung-Hyun knew his brother well enough to know that whatever was happening, was nothing to smile about, or feel comforted by.

“I should go” Jung spoke, alarmed when her hand reached for his own as though pleading him not to leave her side and to allow the two to become closer. “I just don’t feel right about it…” Jung spoke honestly, and yet against his judgement, he looked away and instead focused his attention on the proper star of his night.

~*~ Sang Oh’s POV ~*~

“I’ll show you worse than scum” his arms were so tightly wrapped that she found it difficult to breath, her hands clawing at his shoulder, yet she was crushed under his strong weight, making any means of escaping worthless. “I’ll be your living nightmare Sang-Oh” Jungkook whispered into her ear, his warm breath like a raging fire against her shaking body, tears threatening at the brim of her eyes. “I’ll do things to you, that you couldn’t even muster up in your wildest imagination” his voice was so husky, so threatening and vile, that she didn’t doubt his words, he was going to make her life miserable.

“J..Jun…Jungk…” She couldn’t breathe, and she felt her body growing weak within his hold, however a new sudden strength was found when feeling his teeth graze against her neck, his lips peppering the frail skin making her feel completely disgusted. With all the strength she could conjure up, her hands would push at his chest, alarmed when he stumbled back, almost taking her with him.

None-the-less, his hold upon her had faltered enough for her to escape, her heart pounding harshly within her chest as her legs carried her to an unknown destination. She could feel the strange pain along her neck, her hand subconsciously reaching for it, the pain of her own touch confirming her fears. He had marked her neck, as though putting a hex on her to prove that his words were serious, and she couldn’t stop the tears that took to her eyes. Why did she deserve such horrible punishments? Did she sin so much in her previous life?

“Oh, and I forgot” Jungkook’s voice made her body tense, her eyes falling towards the taller male with the look of fear and complete defeat “tell no one… You’ll regret it otherwise…”

~*~ Jungkook’s POV ~*~ (( Warning: Somewhat ual ))

He could feel her heart beating against him, her pressing harshly against his body, so much that every movement and squirm she made was felt against his torso. He could sense the fear that took her, and he drowned himself in that intoxicating high, so much so, that he found himself wanting more of her. His first kiss along her neck was only a trail, but it turned into an addiction that he couldn’t help, his teeth grazing softly against the delicious flesh, loving that her back subconsciously arched in the pleasure despite the hands that pushed him away. She wanted it. She liked it.

He was alarmed however when feeling his chest collapse, forcing his hold to come undone, his eyes watching as she fled the scene. She was a shaking mess, and the thought of himself making her such things, fueled his attraction and made it so much more unbearable. The soft sounds of her sobs were music to his ears, and he bathed himself within that sound, wanting to hear her whimper under him, hear her scream his name in her wildest voice. He loved the look of hatred that crossed her eyes when she glanced at him, for now she understood exactly how he felt when he would look at her.

He loved knowing that someone else was more miserable than him, dwelled on the thought and it made him feel alive for the first time in so long. He plunged deep into the intoxicating feeling, her tears staining misery with evidence, physical evidence.

‘Tell no one’

She wouldn’t, and he knew that she wouldn’t because she knew the consequences of not listening to his threats, knew well that he didn’t lie.

‘I hate you’

Her voice threw around worthless words, yet he still felt as though she didn’t understand the hatred to the degree that he felt it, the misery in which bequeathed his entire existence.

‘You’re disgusting’

She had yet to see disgusting, for he knew first-hand what disgusting looked like, and it was shattering your heart across the kitchen floor because the people you love either hurt you or left you. Disgusting was when you couldn’t sleep at night because the nightmares never seemed to rest, and soon your nightmare became your life, every waking hour. Disgusting was when you claimed to hate someone, but somehow the taste of their flesh still raged a mouthwatering affect in your mouth, their sweet smile sending waves of eruptions within your stomach. Their entire presence, making your body drown in an unhealthy mysterious desire.

‘Wait till I tell our parents’

It was enough to break him of his silent staring, instead knelling himself before the crumbled girl, his fingers softly lining at her jaw. He pondered how soft her lips were, pondering how exotic she could become within the eyes of the public, but yet those thoughts were pushed to the side as his fingers tightening around her face, imbedding the soft skin with his touch. Pressing his lips against her own, he felt absolutely nothing, Kana had destroyed that magical feeling months ago, his lips were dead lifeless cells onto a face that he barely could recognize anymore.

“You’ll” he whispered softly despite the numbness that was threatening to steal him until he could no longer feel “tell” his teeth stole her bottom lip into his mouth, softly on it, enjoying how tight her muscles became under him “no one” he paused and pulled away, staring into the eyes that now held the hatred he felt.

For once in his life, Jungkook felt understood.