~ Chapter Four ~

"Tell No One"

“I miss you” she spoke softly into the phone, holding the object as though it would be able to convey her desire to hold him in her arms “it’s been so stressful without your smile beside me…”

“I know baby, I miss you too” he spoke, and his voice always held a way of soothing her worse nights, her eyes closing to imagine him lying beside her, his arms crushing her into a tight embrace. “Have you been okay?”

“Not really, it seems my brothers are the schools most wanted people” she teased, remembering how many rumors flew around her, how many people approached her “it’s kind of annoying, but at least I made one good friend. Her name is Janine” she spoke after a second of silence, unable to help the smile that took towards her lips when thinking of the dorky girl.

“You’re not replacing me as your best friend, right? I’m still number one?” He cooed into the phone, causing a soft chuckle to leave the girls lip, shaking her head at his childish assumptions. She went silent however when hearing his mother in the background, obviously yelling at him to get some sleep, the conversation coming to an end despite it only being five minutes in. “Don’t look at other guys” he teased playfully.

“Don’t go looking at other girls” she countered with a click of her teeth “I love you, Kim Namjoon” she whispered into the device, her heart falling heavy within her chest, hating that she couldn’t say those words in person as she used to everyday.

“I love you too, I’ll see you this weekend. Be strong until then” he offered before hanging up, leaving Sang to stare at the blinking number along her display, wishing she could turn back time to a brighter day, on in which she was happy and had people she loved surrounding her, not in a house full of strangers who pretended to care.

~*~*~*~*~

“Okay so that’s your younger brother Jimin?” She asked, pointing towards the younger male, placing within the center of attention, noting Jungkook was also a part of the circle in which deluged themselves in attention. “Beside him is Kim Taehyung…” she tried to recall the previous names mentions, feeling even more lost now that she was directly pointing towards them.

“Opposite, but at least you got the names right” Janine offered with a friendly smile, causing Sang’s eyes to flutter back and forth between the girl and her younger brother, seeing many similarities but seeing many more opposites of the two.

Jimin was the definition of handsome, and his innocent smile that painted across his lips would have been enough to make even older woman swoon. His hair was a colored blonde, and his eye contacts gave him the image of blue eyes, giving him a mysterious feel and distinctive appearance. Nodding in understanding of who the two boys were, her attention would fall back towards Janine, offering her a soft smile while her fingers itched at the large chemistry book she was holding.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” Sang asked suddenly, causing the girls eyes to fall wide with panic, a soft blush stealing her cheeks as she shook her head dismissively. “You have to at least have a crush, don’t you?” Sang continued, finding the girl to be completely adorable under such pressure.

“Well yeah, but he doesn’t even know I exist” Janine admitted with a heavy sigh, her eyes searching the lobby once more, hoping to find the handsome boy who stole her heart several years ago.

“I’m sure that’s not true” Sang offered, placing the large books into the backpack knowing that soon the bell would ring, and they would be forced to listen to a lecture non-stop for the next few hours. “You’re a great girl, guys would be lucky if you pay them any mind. Stop doubting yourself” Sang spoke while ruffling the girl’s hair, secretly making it look more appealing to the opposite .

“Thank you Sang-Oh, for being a good friend” Janine responded softly as a smile took her lips, allowing the disappointment of not seeing Jung-Hyun to vanish for a short while. ‘You’ll hate me if you found out who my crush is…’ the thought was silent, but that didn’t mean it was any less painful to realize.

~*~ 3rd POV ~*~

“It’s FRIDAY!” Sang screamed throughout the house, bringing many narrowed eyes within her direction, but nothing in this house could dampen her mood, considering soon she would be in the arms that she missed for the entire week.

“Yeah and…?” Jungkook asked upon entering the house, clearly too lazy to put his shoes in place and instead left them within the middle of the entrance, a peeve that got to Sang but today she couldn’t be bothered as her eyes grew large with adoration and happiness.

“Namjoon is coming!!” She squealed, unable to contain the fire that consumed her entire being with the thought of seeing her boyfriend of two years, finally hearing his voice in person opposed to a phone that made him sound like an old man. “Jungkook I can’t wait to introduce him!” She continued, humming a happy tune from the back of , clearly a girl in love.

“Who said I wanted to meet him?” Jungkook spoke between gritted teeth, but it obviously had no effect on the love-struck girl as she instead averted her attention towards her phone, counting down the minutes until he arrived.

“Only ten more minutes!” She cried out, before her eyes widened and they fell towards her attire, noting she was still wearing her school uniform, hardly appropriate for this special occasion. “OMGosh! I look like crap” she sighed out before rushing up the stairs, leaving a jaw dropped Jungkook in her wake, clearly not as excited as she.

“Even if you took years to get ready, you’d still look like crap” the boy mumbled softly, alarmed when a hand biffed the back of his head, his eyes falling accusingly towards his elder brother and the narrowed eyes that spoke that he was out of line. “What? I’m just being honest” Jungkook sighed heavily, rolling his eyes at the scolding.

“She’s excited, the least you can do is offer her happiness. She’s going through a lot too” Jung-Hyun was always quick to defend her, and it only seemed to put Jungkook in a worse mood as he instead ventured into the living room, not wishing to be a part of a love drama.

Minutes passed before a knock on the door was heard, Jungkook’s eyes falling towards the wooden item before returning towards the television, knowing that Sang would be the first to fly towards the door. Confusion suddenly took him when the door was knocked on once again, annoyance quick to take his features. Another knock, and Jungkook became furious as he stood himself up and opened the door, weirded out by what he saw.

The man was tall, he had that going for him, and he had dimples beyond dimples, but his physical appearance didn’t seem to have much weight behind it. The way Sang went on about him, Jungkook expected a model to be standing at the door, not some average looking tall freak. Parting his lips to speak, he was alarmed by the sudden weight that smashed into him, forcing him to stumble towards the side, his eyes glancing towards whatever pushed him.

“Namjoon!” He didn’t have the time to look, for soon her voice was yelling within his ear “baby I’m sorry I kept you waiting, but I looked like a mess and yeah… Oh, this is Jungkook my brother, Jungkook this is my boyfriend Namjoon” she was quick to introduce, however Jungkook had enough as his eyes rolled and he walked away from the scene, knowing he was no longer welcomed.

~*~ Namjoon’s POV ~*~

‘That boy is handsome’ Namjoon’s first thought fell upon the appearance of the other, noting just how perfect his jaw seemed to be, how smooth his baby looking skin settled onto such a tight angel. His eyes were harsh and glaring, but it also gave his overall appearance something mysterious and dark, Namjoon guessing he’d be quiet the charmer within his school. His attention was quickly stolen when Sang came into view, a smile taking his lips as her arms wrapped harshly around his waist, filling him with the warmth he missed like crazy.

“You look beautiful no matter what, you know that” he offered in a hushed whisper, enjoying when she nuzzled under his chin and allowed their bodies to press closer together, forgetting just how nice it felt to be within her embrace.

“I wanted to look even more beautiful because you’re here” she whispered playfully, her eyes following the other boys’ movements, annoyance quick to take her features. “That boy is so rude. He’s younger, but he acts like he owns everyone” she mumbled, obviously having enough of his arrogant attitude.

“Don’t let him get to you, he’s going through a lot” Namjoon offered, her nodding in understanding, knowing all too well what it was like to be going through unwanted changes within life. “Is your mom really okay with me staying?”

“My mom is” she spoke softly “but my step-dad isn’t too thrilled. He’s trying to ruin my life I swear” she whined heavily, yet in a sense, Namjoon enjoyed that the male was concerned about her well-being and staying with a man in the same bed at night. It showed that he cared, and that’s all that truly mattered.