~~ Chapter Forty-Two ~~

"Tell No One"

“I’m losing my mind” Sang spoke while glancing within the mirror, gasping when feeling her dress suddenly tighten against her torso region. “My breath too” Sang whined heavily, however was silenced by the hand the reached to gloss her lips.

“Pain is beauty” Kana spoke with an innocent smile, giving off who had pulled it in the first place “besides, the powerful designer has to look best when rocking her own wedding gown, even if the groom doesn’t wear his suit properly. It’s all about the bride anyways.”

“Is it?” Sang asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Mhm” Janine was the once to contribute now “all eyes go on the bride. It’s heart wrenching…”

‘Nice to know’ Sang thought silently with a roll of her eyes, however didn’t get to complete the action for soon a flick to her forehead would state she was ruining her makeup. “Is my groom even here yet?” Sang asked, both females exchanging a glance before their eyes returned towards Sang. Nope.

“Uh, Taehyung said they will be here soon.” Liar.

“I swear if that boy is late…”

She stood alone behind the church doors, listening into the conversations that were being spoken outside of the door, her heart clenching with each new statement. ‘Maybe he got scared?’ Jungkook was fearless, especially when it came to get what he wanted. ‘They’re too young to marry anyways’ another fleeting whisper that made Sang’s heart sink to the floor. Perhaps she did force this marriage on him, perhaps Jungkook wasn’t ready to get married yet.

“Are you doubting me?” Sang immediately spun around to find her groom dressed handsomely, his hair slicked back opposed to carefree and loose against his head.

“No” Sang admitted softly, for she never doubted Jungkook. When everyone else turned their back on him and considered giving up, Sang stood beside him and welcomed him with open arms. Just like today, when everyone else doubted his ability, she stood her ground and knew that he would show up.

“Do you want to get married?” Sang whispered softly, her eyes slowly glancing towards the door that separated them, hearing the music begin which meant people were starting down the aisle.

~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was certainly blessed in his life, and when he finally gained the opportunity to see his bride to be, he suddenly felt like a coward who should run away. Sang was beyond beautiful, and the sight of her knocked the breath right of his lungs. Yet when she finally turned to face him, he was stunned when seeing the tears that threatened her perfected makeup, he didn’t know how to feel suddenly, her question making his heart race with a sickening horrible pace.

“How could you ask me that?” Jungkook whispered, for his voice wouldn’t allow any other voice to project. “I wasn’t really late… I just saw you and had to step away for a second… My heart exploded…”

“I don’t doubt you Jungkook” the sincerity within her voice made his nerves rest at ease, for he finally was able to connect what was happening, she was doubting herself…

“I want to marry you” Jungkook answered the question the way he should have answered it in the first place, the first answer that stole his mind upon the question being asked. “Today, here. Right now” Jungkook elaborated on his thoughts, his hand reaching up to wipe the single tear that escaped her glistening eyes. “I want to be your husband… You’re breath… You’re life…”

“Jungkook-Ah…”

“I want to be the first person to wish you a good morning in the morning, and the last person to wish you a goodnight before you fall asleep…”

“Jagi…”

“I want to give you a future, and a family… I want to give you every piece of me and my life…” Jungkook took several steps forward until his bride to be was standing directly before him, allowing their eyes to connect, and every piece of his emotion to be read perfectly clear by those observing eyes. “So, let me marry you, and fulfil my deepest desire… Marry me Sang-Oh…”

“I will” Sang whispered, and just when their lips were about to meet, Jungkook had to pull away, wanting to kiss her only when she had become his through law.

“I’m looking forward to it” he whispered, her cheek softly “but I’m looking forward to the honeymoon most.”

That did it, that completely erased the emotions on his bride’s face and instead allowed her to smile once again, biffing his head in the process. “” she whispered playfully, her eyes falling back towards the door and listening into the music, Jungkook pulling her hand into his own as though to confirm that he would be walking beside her. “You’ll be my husband in three… Two…”

She was taking to long and he was to excited as he pushed open the double doors and dragged her towards the front, enjoying the shock expression that took over her nervous face. “One” he whispered, pulling her closer towards his side, hearing the several ‘ohs’ and ‘ahs’ that centered around them, obviously the crowd being just as flustered with her beauty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sleeping beauty, you need to wake up” Jungkook’s voice hummed Sang to open her eyes, not surprised to find her husband laying at her side, her head resting against his bicep and his arm holding his head up and in place. “Good, you’re awake” he whispered softly, a bunny smile claiming his lips when seeing his wife wake.

“What’s wrong?” Sang whispered softly, rubbing the sleep from her eyes and planning to get up and start moving, in case she was woken up for something that required her attention.

“I love you”

“I love you too. What’s wrong?” Sang pushed, Jungkook’s eyes going wide for a moment before settling down.

“Just wanted to tell you that I love you” Jungkook answered, an innocent smile taking his lips while his wife’s eyes narrowed. “Should I not have?” He cooed playfully.

“It’s fine. I love you” Sang whispered while curling herself deeper into his chest, her arms wrapping around his waist and pulling him closer.

~~~

“Baby I’m tired” Jungkook whined, yet his wife seemed to have plans for the entire night, the large kitchen table being stacked with several bored games. “Babe…” Jungkook whined again when she pulled out the game of monopoly, knowing the game would take hours to complete.

“Ah, but I really wanted to play” she always knew what made his heart weak, for the small pout on her lips was enough to earn a sigh and a nod from her husband. They soon found themselves within the game, Sang refusing to trade with him to gain themselves a monopoly, making the game last so much longer than what it should have. “Don’t fall asleep” Sang complained, nudging the male with her elbow.

“I’m dying” Jungkook mumbled, sipping yet another large intake of coffee, hoping it would give him enough strength to survive the game. “Can’t we finish tomorrow?”

“Nope” Sang was strong in her answer “I wasn’t given an option when someone decided to wake me up in the middle of the night, so you don’t have an option either.”

“Ah, I see” Jungkook huffed out a breath he was holding in “I’m suddenly not tired anymore…”

“What do you…” Sang was interrupted by the harsh lips that captured onto her own, his rough hands shamelessly exploring her body, pushing her into the couch and allowing their weight to become one. It didn’t matter how many times he touched her, her skin always felt new and refreshing, her kisses still managed to steal his breath and force him to desire more.

~~~~~~~

Months turned into years and soon Sang found herself plopped within a very expensive chair, her eyes glancing towards the digital screen that was centered on her desk. She had created so may assorted styles, so many different appeals, that it was a wonder how her creativity never ran out. Of course, it was always helpful when you had a model at hand 24/7, who was willing to pose in all the necessary arrangements.

“When will you be home?” Sang spoke into the mobile device, hearing her husband sigh on the other line, obviously his photo shooting taking much longer than any of them had expected.

“Hopefully, soon” Jungkook loved modeling, but only when the stylist was his wife, for she understood every strength and weakness, and knew how to compliment him well. This newbie stylist was still learning, and as she pulled out yet another large sweater and knitted her brows, it was obvious she still had a bit to go.

“Not soon enough, the lamb skewers are going to get cold” Sang knew she was pulling at his strings and was rewarded by the ‘Yah’ that sounded from the other line. “I’m just teasing, I’m at work too” she admitted after a moment of silence, recalling that she hadn’t seen her husband in over a week, since he left for the States to peruse his career further.

It was months like this did they feel distant from one another, when they were separated by several long miles and different time zones. It pushed and pulled at them, either building them to become stronger, and sometimes hindering them weaker. Sang knew she didn’t wish for a perfect marriage, but sometimes she selfishly wished that one of them could simply leave their responsibilities and simply be with one another.

“Your dad is coming over tomorrow…” Sang separated the silence, Jungkook humming on the other end “he seems really proud of you. Excellent job” Sang encouraged, but she could still hear the faint sound of sadness within his voice, the sound of longing pulling at them both.

“I wouldn’t be anything without you” Jungkook admitted, surprised when the styist finally pulled out the correct patterns that the cameras would be happy to capture. “Hopefully, I’ll be home soon” he found a bit of happiness at the thought, bidding his lover a farewell, hating that they always had to say goodbye to one another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“My HUSBAND would not appreciate your horrible displays of disrespect” Sang spoke harshly towards the male who never did understand the answer no, her hand reaching out of his grasp, noting that once again, the self-esteemed punk was drunk. He always was.

“Oh, come on babe, your husband hasn’t been here in weeks…” the male hissed, recollecting his hold upon her wrist and pulling her body closer towards himself, and Sang hated that she could feel his nasty breath against her neck. “He doesn’t have to know…”

“Get of off me” Sang screamed with a demanding voice, but it only made his grip tighten against her wrist.

“Did you not here her?” Sang’s heart fluttered when the male’s voice pulled into her thoughts, her eyes immediately falling towards the person she had been yearning to see. “Get off of my wife, because you really regret it” Jungkook warned, the male immediately dropping his hold on her wrist, and a smile took his lips when feeling her arms wrap around his frame, clinging onto him as though terrified he would disappear should she let go.

“You’re back” she whispered, burying her nose within the crook of his neck, sending soft small kisses against the sensitive flesh.

“I couldn’t stay away any longer…” Jungkook admitted his early arrival “I missed you to much…”

“What about your chance…?” Sang whispered softly, knowing that Jungkook had been looking forward to a contract out in the states, and his early arrival must have been because he had given it up.

“There are certain things in the life, that you have to learn to let go off” Jungkook explained, bringing her lips towards his own and capturing them in a soft show of affection, missing the sweet taste of her lips “and love isn’t one of them. Please understand… I need nothing else, just you. Always you…”

 

 

Author's Note:

Thank you all for your continued support and for sticking with me until the very end! It truly means a great deal to me. As this story comes to an end, another one had began. (( Yes I am shameless promoting. Don't judge meh lol )) I have a story featuring Kim Taehyung already in progress, and another featurning Namjoon that just started. Please check them out XD

Thanks again everyone! It's been fun!