~ Chapter Twenty-Six ~

"Tell No One"

“Aren’t you nervous?” Jungkook whispered while riding the bus, his eyes never leaving the female whose attention seemed more focused on the road outside. “I mean… We just started a lot of commotion…”

“If you’re so worried about her, then go back” Sang spoke in a voice that sounded deflated and he felt horrible for even mentioning anything else other than how thankful he was. “I’m not the type to hold you back, you should make your own decisions. If you love her, then go to her and I’ll apologize to her, but you need to make up your mind right now, because I can’t fall in love with someone who can never belong to me…”

“Sang…” Jungkook tried to touch her shoulder, but the gesture only made her flinch as she leaned closer towards the window. “It’s not like that… I don’t want her…” He knew that for a fact, but he also couldn’t deny the fact that he did still love Kana.

“It seems like you do Jungkook…” he froze when hearing the slight sob in her voice, hearing the pain that he single-handedly placed within her heart. He felt worse than scum when leaning forward and seeing the glistening tears that streamed her cheeks.

“Sang-Oh” he whispered softly, hoping to draw her attention yet she stayed facing away from him, stayed locked towards the window as though it could shield her from him. “Please look at me…”

“I can’t look at you Jungkook, not until you know for certain that I’m the only one you want to look at you” she responded, and his heart raced within his chest when realizing what she was implying. “I’m willing to fight for you… but only if you’re fighting beside me and not against me.”

Jungkook stayed silent and instead grabbed her hand, and much to his delight she didn’t pull away and instead accepted the small gesture. Tugging on her arm slightly, it was enough to force her into his chest, his free arm wrapping securely around her frame, his hands getting lost within the curls that lined her back. She didn’t entirely welcome his embrace, but she also didn’t pull away which was more than he had been receiving the last few days.

~*~ Miss. Lee’s POV ~*~

(I’m not giving the parents names, consider them Lee and Jeon XD)

“Hmm” the elder spoke while hanging up the phone, looking towards Jeon with a raised eyebrow “did you know anything about Sang-Oh not going to school today?”

“That’s odd” Jeon spoke but before he could finish his thought, a musical tune would begin to play, his eyes scanning towards the phone before answering it. “Seems Jungkook isn’t in school either” Jeon spoke while hanging up the phone, and instead making another call, not surprised when the phone call wasn’t answered “nor does he feel like answering his phone.”

“Strange…” Lee spoke while tapping her freshly done nails on the wooden desk “Sang had perfect attendance… She wouldn’t give it up to simply enjoy a day out.”

“What are you implying?” Jeon asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Your son is obviously a bad influence on my daughter” Lee spoke with confidence, for she had seen the boy sabotage her daughter on several occasions yet the man before her was to proud to ever believe his son could be so low.

“Isn’t Sang-Oh older than him?” Jeon asked as though their age was truly an important aspect in the conversation.

“Doesn’t your son have a tract record?” Lee countered and was alarmed by the sudden anger that took over the male, watching as his jaw tightened and his eyes looked anywhere aside from where she stood. “I’m not trying to point fingers, I’m simply trying to get to the bottom of things” Lee spoke calmly before pulling out her phone and dialing in her daughter’s number.

“Mom, I’m sorry. I feel sick today” Sang’s voice broke through the other line, explaining her sudden absences “Jungkook toke me home…” she explained further, Lee nodded her head in understanding.

“Okay sweetie, just feel better” she spoke before hanging up the phone, her eyes lingering towards her fiancé. “Now she’s lying to me to cover for your son. Sang-Oh never lies” Lee expressed with pure irritation.

“She’s claiming she’s sick. Why would she lie?” Jeon asked, obviously trying to defend his son from the insults being thrown, and Lee couldn’t blame him, but she also couldn’t ignore the fact that Jungkook had already did several things to prove his dislike for Sang-Oh. “Look, if you don’t believe them, let’s head home and check up on them. They won’t expect us, so we’ll know if they are lying.”

“Fine, but when I prove that your son is sabotaging my daughter, then you will have to take responsibility for him and make it end.” Lee responded while grabbing her purse and heading towards the parking lot.

~*~ 3rd POV ~*~

“I made up my mind” Jungkook spoke suddenly from the opposite end of the couch, Sang’s eyes slowly roaming towards his direction as he stood himself up and instead stood directly in front of her, his hand softly caressing her jaw line. “I only want to look at you…” he whispered softly, and his cheeks became a brilliant red “and I want to be the only person you look at.” That did it, Sang felt like melting suddenly but she stayed strong in her gaze towards him.

“Jungkook” Sang sighed feeling defeated, still doubting that his words were truly meant, that he couldn’t have made up his mind that quickly.

“I love you, I’m convinced of it because I can’t stand being away from you.” Jungkook continued, hearing the doubt within her voice “I get jealous when you see other guys, and it hurt to see you with Taehyung. It hurt, so I lied to feel better.”

“You know you don’t have to worry about Taehyung” Sang spoke with a firm voice, but she was obviously missing his point.

“I’m terrified of feeling something so strong… I’m scared… Yet I’m more afraid of losing you. Don’t you see how people look at you? How Jackson looks at you? How Jimin looks at you? It drives me insane…”

“I think you’re paranoid…” Especially saying Jimin.

“No Sang I’m not” his voice suddenly became demanding of attention, his eyes locking with hers “it’s because they see it, that you’re something beautiful and amazing. That you’re worth fighting for, and I was an idiot to hide instead of fight. It won’t happen again, I want you to be mine. Only mine. Please… be mine?”

How could she possible say no to that? The determination on his face and the soft look in his eyes proved that he was speaking the truth, that he meant every word he was speaking. “I know we’ll have to face some critics, but I don’t care about anyone else… I only care about you.”

“Jungkook…”

“We can runaway together, we don’t have to come back. I’ll be content so long as you’re in my life. I honestly don’t need anyone else” he was rumbling now, and he must have been nervous…

“Kookie, shut up and kiss me” Sang whispered while pulling down on the golden necklace that wrapped around his neck, coaching his lips towards her own and embracing them with a sweet touch.

He exploded when her lips brushed onto his and immediately did he return the soft affection, capturing her lower lip between his teeth and on it softly. It made him lose his breath, it made his heart go crazy within his chest, the butterflies to erupt within his stomach. Everything about her made him melt, even the act of holding hands turned him into a lost puppy, and the lack of her touch had drove him insane with a desire for it.

He planned on showing her that today, showing her just how much she drove him to the depths of insanity, and how desperate he was becoming to be the source of her attention. His lips parted to deepen the kiss, and much to his satisfaction, she complied and opened just the slightest, allowing him to explore every inch within the warm covens. He planned on memorizing it one day, figuring out what made her lose her breath and giving it to her every day, so long as it kept her at his side.

Sang couldn’t breathe yet she didn’t wish to pull away, his strong hands securing her jaw and his kiss making her entire body heat up with an unknown sensation. She felt like she was floating on air, and it wasn’t until she became dizzy due to lack of oxygen did she remove her lips from his yet was stunned when his lips instead traveled towards her neck. It was different than the last time, his kisses were soft, and his teeth grazed her skin just enough to cause a shiver to course her entire body.

His hands were gentle as they fell onto her neck and his lips returned to hers, this time the kiss being sweet, and innocent opposed to needy and desperate. She was clueless how to react, and so followed his lead, her hands slowly falling into his hair. She was about to tilt her head and deepen the affection but was alarmed when hearing the front door slam and a very disapproving female’s voice.

“What the hell is this?”

They both pulled apart quickly and looked at anything other than the two that were standing there expectant of an answer. Jungkook was the first to recover as his hand rubbed the back of his neck in a nervous fashion. “I was just checking for a fever” it was a smooth lie, and luckily for them both, understanding quickly stole the woman’s features as she nodded and instead sat her purse on the kitchen counter.

“I’ll make some soup” she spoke, and their hearts finally stopped racing at the close encounter.

“Jungkook, can I speak with you privately?” Jeon asked suddenly, and the victory of not getting caught was shortly lived.

“Yeah dad.”