Knocked Out 2

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(PRESENT DAY)

 

WENDY's POV 

 

I didn't talk to Irene yet, but I am stealing glances at her, she is still crying but I don't understand that's why. It's pretty late actually, but I can't leave Irene alone with her condition. 

 

After a few minutes, Irene parked the car stopped the engine. 

 

"Get off the car. Let's go inside" Irene said and get off the car. I was kind of dissapointed at that, wait what? but yes, I want the Irene who will open the door for me. But I just obeyed what she told me and followed her inside of a ... I fixed my eyeglass and looked at the light signage on top and it is a CLUB. A freaking club! I have never been into a club before, but before I could protest, Irene had entered the club which the booming sound of the music had greeted us. People are dancing to  the music and as I followed Irene, people's body are crashing into mine but I still manage to follow Irene. And she sat on the bar stool and is talking to the Bar tender. 

 

I sat beside Irene and just watched her. 

 

The bartender had gave Irene's order and Irene had drank it immediately. I was shocked at what I saw but I couldn't stop her from doing it. I found her scary with her eyes full of anger and pain while she drank the glass of liquior. So I just let her be. 

 

"And what is your order, Miss?" The bartender asked me. 

 

"U-uhm, I dont drink alcohol" I just said and the bartender had frowned his eyerows.

 

"Leave her be, Jaehyun, she doesn't drink" Irene interupted the bartender and he poured Irene's glass again.

 

I'm worried as Irene had drank the liquior in one shot, then the bartender had poured again which Irene had drank again, then again, then again. I observed that Irene's eyes are closing every now and then. And her fave had turned red. I sneakily fished her phone in her purse which I am holding for her and sent Miss Seulgi a message about Irene's condition.

 

...

 

SEULGI's POV

 

Yeri and I are playing snakes and ladder and we are having fun while playing and eating our snacks. Nachos and sodas are the best combination. And my mind suddenly thought how Irene and Wendy now. Did Irene took Wendy home? Or did she made her move to make Wendy start to fall f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter