C-O-N-F-E-S-S

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AFTER 2 MONTH’S 


Tutoring had been the same. Wendy’s effort had definitely made Irene study more. And Irene’s grade had also started passing bit by bit which made Irene’s professor become surprise. And about Irene’s feelings? She is still trying to ignore it. Because she felt guilt towards the younger girl. And Wendy? Well she is still trying to make her attention towards Seulgi whom she’s considering as her crush. Seulgi and Wendy had gotten a lot more closer vecause of band activities and so on.

About the dare? Yeri and Seulgi always tease Irene that she can’t fall Wendy. That she is not a playgirl who can easily make anyone fall for her. But Irene had just been silent everytime tgat topic pops out. ‘What is wrong with her’ the two girls thought everytime Irene became silent. But, Irene just can’t brag about everythung when she knows that she will hurt Wendy. 

It was lunch time when Irene decided to tell her best friends that she will have to give up for the dare. 

“Guys, I have something I wanna say” 

“What?” Irene and Yeri had said while busily eating their food 

“Guys, I wanna give up on the deal” 

Aftrr the two had heard it, they stopped eating and looked at Irene.

“W-what did you just say?” Seulgi asked.

“I don’t wanna do the deal anymore” Irene said sadly

“But, what is your reason, Unnie? Why do you want to stop?” 

Irene took a deep breath before answering.

“Well, I don’t wanna hurt Wendy. I don’t wanna hurt her when the time comes and tell her ‘hey Wendy, I just played with you all along, It was all just a dare and please move on’. I Can’t do that, and...” 


“And?” Seulgi asked


“And she likes someone else” Irene continued which caused the two girls to look at each other. 

“And who’s that lucky guy?” Seulgi and Yeri said in unison. 

“Yah! Kang Seulgi! Can’t you see? She likes you! And you, y-you like her too don’t you?” Irene asked Seulgi. After that, Seulgi and Yeri looked at each other and started to laugh loudly. So loud that the students in the cafeteria had started looking at their table. 

<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter