Maybe it's the reason why Irene became a playgirl

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WENDY’s POV

I was now stuck in the bed, with Irene’s wrapped legs around my waist. I hesitated to be with the same bed with Irene because I don’t know why but, I can feel something, something in my heart that just came out whenever Irene did something crazy, and I know that I feel something for her. But I can’t like her, she’s a player, I should just like Seulgi. Then why did I accepted to be with the same bed with Irene? Well, I just thought abut her saving me back then so I just did this to pay her back, not because I want too. But then again, my heart beats again seeing Irene sleeping so peacefully. Then I just closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

 

 

Irene had been discharged by now. But Irene had told me again that I need to go with her, where will we going? Believe me, I don’t know. The car was moving on and on until Irene told the driver to wait for us in the parking lot, which the driver had agreed. Irene had pulled me closer to the grassy field. Then I realized, this is a golf field. Why Irene did wants to go here? It’s getting darker, and you can’t play golf with the dark.

“Uhm, Irene?” I ask while she is dragging me into the field.

“what is it?” She said while sounding so excited.

“Uhm, why did we went here at this hour? You can’t play golf in the dark, you know” Irene just giggled while looking at me, then as we reach the grassy field, we stopped in there. “Who says I’m here to play golf?” She said and held my both hands. Technically, when someone is holding your hand, you must feel embarrassed right? Especially when that person and yourself was not close enough to be so clingy to each other, but why? Why do I feel so comfortable when she is holding my hand.

“Wait for it” Irene said while still looking into my eyes with that grin on her face.

“Wait for what?” I asked her, but then, I felt water splashing over me and I turned around and I saw the hose that is probably splashing or watering the plants. I was about to panic when I heard Irene laughing. I looked at her and she is getting soaked by the water.

 

“Irene? What is this?” I was trying to sound angry, but instead, I sounded like I am amazed.

 

“Relax, lets just enjoy!” Irene said and started running like a child who had her freedom from her playground. I stretched my arms and felt the splashing water all over me, then, after a few minutes I closed my eyes and smiled. It’s been so long since I played like this. Then I also started running to the field while Irene and me are shouting our voice out.

 

 

 

..

After the water had stopped watering the grass, (and us) we laid down on the grass while looking at the stars in the sky.

 

“Wendy?”

“Hmm?”

“Do you want to know something about me?”

“hmm. Yeah, I am your tutor and I like a stranger because I don’t know anything about you. Hmm. Let’s start off with your parents, now tell me” I took a glance at her and my smile faded as I saw her smiling, smiling with sadness in her eyes.

“Do you want to know how my parents died?” She said while still looking at the sky and smiling to hide her feelings. I wanted to protest. I wanted to say no. I wanted to stop this conversation but I can’t say anything. It’s like my tongue had been frozen.

 

“My mom and dad, I thought they only care about their business. I have a sister named Jisoo, and I thought she was the only one who my mom and dad had loved”

 

FLASHBACK (Author’s POV)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter