The Encounter

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A.N: So here is the first chapter guys. Hope you like it and comment okay?. It helps me to be motivated.  And you caan listen to the song little house by Amanda Seyfried while reading this. Oh! Wendy had also covered that song, you can watch it in YouTube. . . 

 

 

 

......................

 

 

 

“Wendy Son! Wendy Son!. Where is Wendy Son?! It’s almost time for  her to be onstage”. The organizer called the latter.

A running Wendy with her guitar and had her sweat all over her face and body, she ran on her way to the stage.


But then a girl bumps to Wendy that made her fell to the ground and accidentally made her guitar to bang on the floor. The strings on her guitar had all been cut.

“Irene Unnie! Let’s go, I know Seulgi Unnie is in the cafeteria at this hour” A girl had called the girl who bumped into Wendy. The girl who bumped Wendy just stood up and didn’t said any apology and had walked passed the Wendy to follow the girl who called her.

“Aish! That girl, she didn’t even apologized” Wendy said while looking at the girl while she is walking away in the theatre room.

Then, Wendy looks at her guitar and had her eyebrows lift up, eyes drew bigger aand her jaw had dropped as she saw what had happened to her guitar.


“Oh! What will I do! How will I sing without my guitar?!” Wendy panicked 


“Wendy Son! You’re up! Better keep in mind that you’re not the only one who signed up in this audition” The organizer said while dragging Wendy on the stage.

Wendy pulled a sad face until she walked into the backstage. She left her guitar in there. 

And Once she reached the stage. She felt the tension. And she can feel that she is nervous. Ver very nervous. It’s her first time singing without any instrument or instrymental. And she swears that she is doomed right at this moment.


“Tell us your name and grade and section and tell us something about yourself” one of the judge named Jin said


“I-I-I-I am W-wendy S-Son Seungw-wan . Grade 11 in a-amethyst. I a-am a tranferee from C-Canada” The girl pinched her thighs to fight the nervousness but it didn’t help at all.


“Did you prepare any instrumental or do you have an instrument that you can play?” the only female judge named BoA asked


“Uhm, m-my guitar had just broke its s-strings just now. I-I have bumped into a g-girl accidentally” The girl said looking at the floor like it is the most interesting thing in the world.


“That is o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter