Knocked Out

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

 

I was smiling as I looked at Wendy's lips. I couldn't imagine what it will taste like if her lips will be placed on mine. It's not that I want to taste her lips, Like duh, I have kissed MANY girls and boys before. But I like girl's lips more. Besides, there lips are, uhm how do I say this... uhm... tasty ... well yeah, like it have some flavor because of the lipbalm and liptint they use. Some tastes like strawberries, pineapples, apples and many more sweet fruits. But heck! Male's lips is like drinking an alcohol... well its because it is literally taste like alcohol, and I just hate that. In fact, every relationship that I had with a guy is just a purely product of being a loser in dare, And I wouldn't kiss every random guy if I have not asked to. 

 

 

What would this lips taste like . that was running through my mind as I looked at her lips, then suddenly, my smile had dissappeared as something or someone had popped up in my mind. I also let Wendy go and she is blinking her eyes because of embarassment? Maybe?. And I can see shades of pink in her fluffy cheeks. 

 

"T-thanks" she said and still frozen at her spot

"You're welcome" I said and closed my eyes and frowned my lips while saying to myself come on Irene, what's past is past. Forget about it, okay? ... then I opened my eyes and thought of the dare instead, i need to win this dare fast.  So I smiled at Wendy. "Let's go?" I asked

 

 

Wendy nodded her head and walked through the door of the car but I ran to her side and opened the door for her, of course, i smiled at her which she returned. "Thank you" she said and entered the car, I closed the door I also ran to the driver's seat and antered the car and sat on the driver's seat. I started driving and smiled as I know that I will make Wendy fall for me that fast. But heck, she's a nerd. Tsk. okay Irene, forget about the nerd thing. 

Then, I decided to ask her where does she wants to go.

 

"Uhm, so where do you like to go?" I asked her while my eyes are still focused on the road.

 

"U-Uhm aren't you t-the one who said said that I need to accompany you somewhere" She asked shyly.

 

I just  closed my eyes because of the embarassment. 

Ah! Why did you dorget that Irene! Such a fool! 

  

I just faked a laugh and took a glance of her she just avoid looking at me. 

 

what are you doing Irene, this is your first time being this way, Wendy might have found you creepy. Relax okay? Relax.

 

"Hehe sorry, I just forgot about it. Are you okay if we go to an Ice cream parlor near herr?" Right. Be cool okay?

 

"Uhm, yes I guess" Wendy said

 

I smiled and glanced at her and I caught her looking at me. 

 

"Okay then" I turned to head to the ice cream parlor. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter