Irene's move

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WENDY’s POV

It was almost 5 months that I’ve been tutoring Irene. It was fun that I get to share my knowledge to someone, and I’m glad that it was Irene all along, I don’t know, but I feel very comfortable whenever Irene is near me. And tutoring Irene for 5 months, I can say that she really did improve on her studies, a lot. Her scores on test are becoming higher than I have expected.

 

It’s not her grades that I am worried about, it’s something else. And it’s been bugging me off for almost 3 months. Whenever I explain like I would look at the book to tutor her, I always caught her looking at me whenever I look at her. I am curious, but is it strange that I feel a little happy whenever I caught her looking at me.

 

Joy and me were on our way to Irene’s car (well technically, I am going into Irene’s car and joy will be hanging out with Seulgi, it was just because they are both in the parking lot with Yeri) right now because school time is also ended for the day when Joy asked me who will be my in the upcoming prom next week. I am not surprise to hear that Joy will be coming with her girlfriend, and I just told her the truth that maybe I won’t be going to the prom because maybe I will just study instead of going out and having fun.

 

We had reach the parking lot and Joy and Seulgi are now having lovey-dovey scene. I avoided looking at the scene and get inside Irene’s car where Irene and I took off, what surprised me was Irene didn’t say goodbye at the couple and Yeri.

 

The drive was quiet but I was surprise as Irene changed route, turning to the left while the road to the Bae’s house is straight.

 

“Miss Irene, where are we going?”

 

“Seungwan-ah, I told you to stop calling me Miss, call me by my name only”

 

“I’m sorry, Irene” I said shyly

 

“Mmmm~ call me Joohyun” Irene said with aegyo. It’s not just getting her caught looking at me was strange, she was really trying to make me call her with her name, her real name that is which I can’t easily adapt since Irene is technically the niece of my boss.

 

“Okay, Joohyun. But where are we going?”

 

“Shopping”

 

“Y-yah! I thought we aare going to study? Why are you taking me into the mall then?”

 

“I just want to buy dress” she said while her eyes are still focus on the road

 

“ah, for the prom next week”

 

“Bingo! Let me buy clothes for the prom”

 

“But still, you have upcoming test before the prom, you need to study”

 

“Let’s take a break first, We can study after I buy clothes” I tried to protest but I knkw where this will end. So I just gave up and sat to the drive. As we are going near tge mall, I heard Irene’s phone rang. So I picked it up and accepted the call. I did it with my own and put the phone on her ear for her to answer.

 

“oh Seul-ah”

 

"......."

 

“yeah yeah, it’s ready. I mean I think I am ready”

 

"......"

 

 

“Allrig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter