Wendy's Decision | Final

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


IRENE's POV

Tears starts to flow from my eyes uncontrollably. And I feel like an idiot to hurt Wendy. I pushed Nayeon off from kissing me not caring if she fall into her .


"Nayeon!" I shouted at her with my voice cracking because of anger. I am also capturing everyone's attention by this tone. But I don't care. I am angry like hell and nothing can stop me from that.


"Will you please stop doing this! Stop making this stupid things cause I am *sniffs* I am so... tired! Why do you keep doing this when you know tgat I won't end up to you! Huh Nayeon! Why do you keep on making yourself embarassing. Why do you always try to hurt someone to get my attention?!" I said while crying terribly. 


Nayeon was now also crying.

"Joohyun, I'm sorry, but I really can't let you go, I tgought I was going to forget you when I went to states but after accepting the arranged marriage, but I can't stop thinking about you for a second. I can stop the arrange marriage my parents made, just... just please... *sniffs* come back to me, Joohyun" Nayeon cried


"Nayeon, I wan't you to understand something *sniffs* You know that I loved you with all my heart. I loved you more than I have imagined. But Nayeon, that love is over. Yes, we could have been together if you just come back from back for me before I met Wendy. But please do understand that I can't control my feelings to come back to you and to stop my feelings for Wendy. Maybe you can't also stop your feelings for me right now, but you can, I know can when the right time comes. Nayeon-ah, you hurt me when you left me back then, so please, don't hurt me again by making the person I love dissapear. That's all I wan't you to do, Nayeon" I said and looked at Yeri who is also now tearing up. "Yeri, I wan't you to take care of her" Yeri nodded and then I started to run outside to approach the girl of my life. 

 

WENDY's POV

 

"Hyun, are you hiding something from me?"


I asked Irene as we are dancing. I don't know why but I can't stop myself from gettung uneasy. It's like Irene is hiding something from me.


"Nothing, I have nothing to keep from you" okay, trust Irene. Trust your girlfriend, Wendy


We both kissed and we both can't stop our heartbeats as we kissed. And I can't help but to fall into her deeper. 

 

But we pulled back as we heard the music stop and a voice in a microphone had been played through the sound systems.


"Well, Well, Well. Looks like the dare is all been completed" I looked around and I saw Miss Nayeon in the center with a smile on her face.


The people in the dance floor had moved to the side to the dance floor to give space to Miss Nayeon.


"Looks like the dare was completed, Irene" I got curious at what Miss Nayeon said and I don't feel good about it.


"What are you up to, Miss Nayeon?"  I asked as she walks closer to us


"Oh, you don't know?"  I shook my head as I heard her question.

"Stop this Nayeon!" Irene said. I don't know why but she sounded so angry. 


"I am not doing anything, Joohyunnie, I am just spilling something that must be known by your very own... Wendy" 


"Just go straight to the point Nayeon!" I shouted as I was getting impatient in knowing the truth.


Irene suddenly grabbed me by the hand  and starts to drag me outside. But I stopped her as I shook my hand. It's like when she dragged me, I feel like she is trying to make me avoid something.


"Hyun-ah, why are you trying to run away? Why do I feel like you're huding something from me?" I asked her but instead of her voice, I heard Nayeon answered.


"Oh but she does! She's keeping something from you, my dear Wendy" 


"Stop this Nayeon!" This time, Yeri and Seulgi had shouted. Why do they trying to stop Nayeon so bad.what is their deal.


"Oh! Perfect timing! The whole gang is complete!" Miss Nayeon brimmed excitedly. "However, you can't stop Wendy. Besides, she wants to know the truth"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter