Official First Tutor Day

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WENDY's POV

"N-Nayeon?" Irene asked to the girl. I guess it's her name.

The girl immeditely picked up the fruits thag had fallen down with the basket on the floor. I ran to the door and helped her to pick it up.

I smiled at the girl after picking up the fruits but she didn't return.


"Oh, are you a visitor of Miss Irene?" I smiled and Irene seemed to be angry and hurt? About something and avoided looking at the girl.

"Y-yeah, I am here to visit her" The girl said

"Please come in then, I'll leave you two alo--"

"Don't let her in, Wendy" Irene said while still avoiding the girl's gaze

"I just have something to say, Irene" The girl said

"I don't, okay! I don't have anything else to say" Irene said and looked at the girl, but this time, her gaze was very scary

"Just give me 1 minute to talk to you" The girl begged


Irene sighed and clised her eyes for a second "Start"


"I-Irene, I-I'm sorry. I really am, but I still care for you" The girl said, it's like she was fighting her tears to fall


"Tsk. You dare to say that. After leaving me without saying anything? Past is past, just go home" Irene said and the girl can't hold back hee tears and started crying.


"Then, please take all the rest tgat you want, hope you'll feel better" The girl said and gave me the basket of fruits and left immediately.

I looked at Irene and I saw her trying to calm herself



"Can I ask who's that?" I said while walking to the table and place the basket of fruits.

Irene looked at me with a panic expression.


"She's uhm.. she's... my uhm..."


"Ex?"

She nodded and I sat down on the chair near her bed


"Well, also like my first love" she said

"Oh, can I ask why did you two ended up being separated?"

"She left me. Without just saying anything. I guess she loved her dreams more than me" She said and looked down while smiling ,maybe from the painful memory.



I don’t know what to say, I don’t know what to say to her, I don’t know how to make her feel better. But thankfully, she decided to brush the thought away.

 

“Ah! I remember, I have an upcoming test next week, and your job is to tutor me. So please tutor me right now. Please” She said the last word while making an aegyo. Like a cute little bunny doing tricks to et some food from her owner.

 

I smiled then nodded my head.  “what subject is it?”

 

“uh, mathematics”

 

 

“Okay, wait a minute” I said and walked to my bag and went to get some papers and two pen.  “Since it’s mathematics, we will be needing these” Then I sat on the chair near the bed.

 

“Sit here, so you can tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter