Yeri's Devil Mind

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WENDY's POV

 

I was busy taking notes about what the professor is discussing then I heard the bell rang and the professor also bid his goodbye and tell us to go home. All of my classmates are busy fixing their bags, then suddenly my attention had diverted into Joy. She was busy making the hold of tge books which she was taking home. It was surely  thick. I saw the book and I think it was almost like 12 books. 6 that has bundled on and another 6 that has been bundled on. 

 

I walked closer to her and sat on the floor like she do to help her fix the book that she's going to take home tonight. 

 

"Can we go home together for today?" 

 

Joy nodded. 

 

"Are you sure you're going to take this all home?" I asked while we are fixing the books.

 

She nodded while still focusing on the books. 

 

"I need to. I easily get nervous when recitation starts so I'mma hit these books tonight" 

 

That's right! I'm gonna need some books also, I forgot that it's recitation day for tomorrow! 

 

I stood up and went to the shelf and stretched out my hands to get two books. 

 

"Oh! You forgot that it was recitation tomorrow?" Joy asked and I nodded whole scanning the pages of the book.

 

I just nodded my head while still checking out the book.

 

"Why? I know you're really into studying, so home come that you forgot it" Joy asked

 

 

Then just like a kid who can answer a stranger's question, I immediately gave in. I dont know what has gotten into me, or why did it came out of my mouth. 

 

"I'm just being bug by someone. She was always popping out in my mind" I said and closed the book and started to walk to my desk to put the books in my bag. 

 

"Hmm. Can you tell me who it is?" 

 

 

"Irene" 

 

 

Then after a few seconds I just realized what I just said. And for that moment, I want to hit myself for blurting out nonsense. My mouth was agape and my eyes widen when I finally came into a realization. 

 

I immediately looked at Joy, and she is making an expression like she was disagreeing with something. 

 

 

"You can't fall into Irene! She is a player! As your friend, I'm giving you advice, stay away before her crazy tactics will work on you" 

 

I frowned at what she had just said and after my brain had loaded with her words, a laughter had came out of my mind. 

 

 

Me falling to Irene? Heck no!

 

Then after thta I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter