Joy and Seulgi

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEULGI'S POV

 

We were still in the music room and watching the performances of tgose who auditioned. Thankfully, there are almost 13 students who have passed the auditioned and this clip that we are watching is the last one for today. 

 

 

I raised my hand and voted. "She's in. I like how she rap" I said and all of them had agreed to let Sowon in. 

 

 

I stretched at my seat and yawned. I am tired. All of my co-judge are fixing the result list and their things to go home. But as I unlocked my phone, I saw the time was already 8:36 PM. Heck no! It's dark already. And then I saw the notification on my phone that I have an unread message, so I tapped it and started read it. 

 

FROM: DevilYeri

Seulgi- Unnie, someone needs help to get home, in the room amethyst. She had two bundled books so that she can't go home. From Pretty Yerim

 

 

Then I put my phone back at my pocket. Is it Wendy? Yeri said she is from room amethyst. And carries lots of books, yeah it is Wendy. She is a nerd after all. 

 

So I walked where Irene is and she was fixing her bag. 

 

"Irene, do you mind if I go first?" 

 

"She looked at me and nodded her head." 

 

So I smiled and bid her goodbye. After that I went straight into the class amethyst.

 

 

....

 

 

JOY's POV

 

It was dark, but here I am still waiting for Irene. Because what Wendy said is true. I can't go home alone carrying these books. Actually it's not for the recitation for tomorrow only. This was suppose to be the book where I will review for my upcoming exams and all because recently, I can't seem to focus on stuffs. I can't help but to think of Seulgi. And, how much I miss her.

 

 

Then after a few seconds, I heard the door opened. No matter how I looked at the person, I can't seem to look at the face, because th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter