It was Her

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IRENE's POV

After I tell Wendy that I miss  her, why did she suddenly avoided me. She really is different. If I told someone that I miss him or her, ususally people would just say "I love you" or like they are hinting that they are willing to sleep with me. I found them gross for doing things like that, so I am amazed that Wendy is avoiding me a little while. No, not amazed, more like mesmerized at what she just did. 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"M-Miss Irene?" 

 

I stared at her then 1, 2, 3, 

 

*smiled at her*

 

There, that will work, right?

 

"W-Wendy, S-shi, I missed you" 

 

Okay, a combo, I'm sure she'll fall for it ... wait for it...

 

 

*Wendy walks away* 

 

What? 

 

I ummediately followed her while my two friends are laughing at what had just happened. I continued to run backwards to look at the two and put my middle finger in the air and both just continued laughing. 

 

I approached her and held her hands and she just stopped. 

 

I tried to talk to her but she is not responding to me. She just tried to fix her glasses and avoiding my eye contact. 

 

"Wendy-shi, why are you avoiding me? Did I say something wrong?" I asked her 

 

She lookef at me and smiled 

 

"Hmm? No, I am not avoiding you Miss Irene, it's just I dont want to get late" She said and smiled. 

While she wad about to get inside her classroom, I informed her about the tutor session. Not because I want to learn, but because I want to see her. wait what?

 

"Tutor session at 6! Rememer that! I'll wait for you at home!" I shouted and it looks like she stopped walking but cintinued after she heard it. 

 

I just smiled and walked out to my room. 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

 

I am bot buying what she just told me, she said she dont want to be late in class but when I saw her classroom there was no one else inside her classroom which clearly tells that she is really early. 

 

So I just stretched my arms and lied my head on my arms and clised my eyes to head to sleep. 

 

 

....

 

I heard the bell rang and I immediately opened my eyes. Well, sleeping in the class was always been my hobby. I saw the teacher glaring at me. Aish! This Heechul doesn't even u derstand me, it looks like he never felt sleepy when he was young and he was attending math classes. 

 

I just ignored him and put on my bag and continue to head outside. I walked to Yeri's room then I saw her fixing her things. So I walked closer to her and sat on the table near her. 

 

"Hey Yerm! Wanna go home together with GomSeul?" 

 

"Ugh, No thanks, I still have a meeting in school or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter