Sorry

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WENDY’s POV

 

As I heard the school bell rang, I fixed my books and packed them through my bag.

 

While I am packing my books, I heard someone called my name.

 

“Wendy, I need you to come to the student’s officers association meeting right now”

 

I turned my head to the right to see whose voice did it came from. And it’s from Seohyun Unnie.

 

I smiled to her and my index finger touched the frame of my eyeglass before answering her.

 

“Hello there Seohyun Unnie, why do you wan’t me to come to your meeting?” I ask her

 

“Well, have you heard that Namjoo is transferring to another school right? And she is the president of the club, so, technically, there is no one to handle the whole association, and the whole association had picked you to be involved of the association, and that’s why you need to come to the meeting”

 

 

I blinked my eyes repeatedly while my jaw had dropped at what she had said.

 

I pointed myself why my mouth is still agape

 

“Me, j-joining i-in the club?” I asked her

 

She nodded her head and just hummed.

 

I may be one of the top performing students in my previous school, but, I never been into like this association thing. Leading the students? I can’t do this.

 

And This has never been my forte.

 

“B-but why me? I just came to this school”

 

 

“Well, exactly, you just came to this school but your performance is on top. The whole association had recommended you”

 

I just looked down as I don’t know what to say.

 

 

"Come on let’s go!”

 

Seohyun unnie finished packing my books to my bag and held my hand and she dragged me to the association room.

 

 

As I entered the room, my heart beats from the tension I am feeling. Though the students are waving and smiling at me. This is my first time socializing in front of everyone.

 

I never had a friend on my previous schhol

 

Because everyone doesn’t want to be friends with me.

 

Whenever they say “Nerd is here” and they always avoiding me.

Though, I am not a total nerd, because I am not freaking weird, I don’t know why they call me nerd.

 

And I think maybe their definition of nerd is being smart?

 

 

Though being nerd is not a bad thing yeah?

 

Seohyun Unnie put her hands on my shoulder and smiled.

 

“Sit There Wendy” Seohyun Unnie had pointed a cair on the end of the table.

 

I sat there and as I sat down I looked at the young girl on my side. She smiled and introduced herself.

 

“I’m kim Yerim. You’re Son Wendy right?” The girl called for a hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter