A Look Back on JoyGi's story

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years ago

 

 

SEULGI's POV

 I was 12 years old but this time around, I am into driving. Dad just started teaching me even though I don't have a liscence yet, I drove in our empty feild. 

 

 

One day, I was left all alone in the house. I was getting bored so I sneak into dad's room and stole the car keys. 

 

I was a child so I happily entered the car without having any worries. I let myself be free at that time. So I drove to the road and left the empty field on our house. 

 

"Woohoo!"

 

I shouted as I started to get fast at driving, then as I was about to turn right, my eyes had widen and my heart skipped a beat as I saw a girl had crossed the road. I immediately stopped but I still hit her. With worries, I easily get off the car and sat on my knees to check up on the girl which I just hit.

 

"Gwenchana?" I asked the girl

 

Then I saw her tried to stand up but failed. I think I hit her legs too hard.

 

"Then she looked at me and my heart hurt as I saw her shedding tears." 

 

"A-Are you hurt a lot?. I can take you to the hospital" 

 

 

I was expecting her to say yes but I didn't expect that she will cry harder than before. 

 

 

And from that, I started to panic. Panic becaise a lot of people had looking at our situation and I feel panic because I just hurt someone innocent.

 

I put my hands on her shoulder and started to hush her. 

 

"Uhh, miss, can you stop crying? I can just take you to the hospital" 

 

"It's not that I am really hurt, *sniffs* its because I can't walk to my contest. I am preparing for this contest since last year and now, I can't even walk my way to the competition!" She cried harder and I felt guilty.

 

 

I fished my handkerchief on my pocket and starts to wipe her tears. 

 

"Don't cry anmore now, Miss. I can get you to the event you will be joining" 

 

Then like a kid who have gaven a lollipop by a doctor, she stopped crying. 

 

"Really?" She asked with her eyes full of hope. 

 

I nodded my head and she smiled. Her smile is like giving life to the flowers that are blooming. Her smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter