Save Me

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IRENE’s POV

I was getting ready to put my things into my bag when I looked at my wristwatch. My eyes have widen in sock because I was already lateto my tutor session with Wendy. I also reminded her that we will be meeting at 6, but it was 8 already. I ran immediately to the parking lot and drove my car fast.

When I arrived, I saw the maid in my  house and immediately ask her if Wendy was already In there.

“Hey, has my tutor arrived already in here?”

“Uh, no, no one had already been here except you” I nodded my head and fished my phone on my pocket.

Worry had started to flood my mind. I was walking back and fourth into the loby then my phone had immediately rang. I looked at the caller’s ID and it was Wendy, so I picked it up immediately.

“Wendy! Where areyou? I’m wo—“

I was hearing Wendy’s heavy breathing while she is talking so I was more worried at the situation

“Miss Irene, I’m at the rellow street. I’m getting near to your house but I think someone is follow—ahhhh!” 

“Wendy!? Wendy?!” I put thee phone down from my ear

“!” I said and started to run to the said adress since it was near the house. 


I run fast and fast until I reached the part if the place which is dark and no people are going. 

I saw two men tied up the girl in a chair . The girl’s eye was covered with handkerchief and was crying. And from what I have heard, it was Wendy. 

I dialled emergency immediately and put my phone back in my pocket

“What are you two doing right now?” I shouted which caused them to turn their gazes at me.

“Get lost, we don’t have a time to play with you” 

“The police are coming in a minute so you better stop at what you are doing”

“What did you say?!” the guy who’s wearing a black cap asked.

“Oh, I said that the policemen are coming and you’re just playing dumb?!” 

Just then I felt someone had hit my shoulders that made me scream because of the pain. 

I kneeled while holding my shoulder and then I saw the guy who I assumed that hit me went closer to Wendy. 

Then the guy who is wearing a cap started to his pants. 

What the heck! These guys are trying to Wendy. 

Just then I endured the pain in my shoulder and stood up and ran to the guy and punched him hard. Then the guy who had hid me punched me in the face. Which typically hurt. But I stood up and picked the base

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter