Excuse

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WENDY's POV 

 

I Put in my eyeglasses as Irene started the drive outside the school. There  is nothing you can hear the entire drive, silence can be heard through the drive, well, except the engine of the car she is driving. Until, Miss Irene started to talk and break the silence.

 

"Do you mind if we go somewhere else?" She asked me

 

 

"H-Huh? B-but Its getting dark right now" I said and looked at her. I am not sure why I was stuttering that time

 

She was busily driving but before she could talk, she took a glance of me and smiled.

 

"Don't worry, I'll tell your parents, where do you live?" She asked with her eyes focused on the road.

 

I Blinked my eyes repeatedly at what she said. Why does her personality became like this? 

 

"U-uhm, just drive for about 16 miles from here and turn right and you'll see a rental house down the road" I said embarassment fills me as my voice cracked at the end which made her laugh. 

 

"That was cute, No *she shakes her head* You're cute!" She said and grinned proudly. 

 

 

As I heard it, I felt my cheeks became hot and I saw on the side mirror that it turned a shade of pink.

 

Honestly I don't know what to feel, It was my first time to hear compliments again before I was in elementary and before mom died. Well, Seulgi also complimented me back then and it made me feel giddy too. But hell, I felt Irene's praise made my heart jump? But it was no way that I would feel that, maybe it's just the coffee. Right! It's just the coffee.

 

 

"Looks like you're feeling hot, why don't you maximize the aircon?" She said. 

 

 

I swear she was like an angry lion a while ago but why the heck did she became an angel all of a sudden. 

 

I brushed the thoughts away and so I decided to obey what Miss Irene had told me.

 

 

I stretched my hands to maximize the aircon but I felt hands brushed against my stretched hands. I looked at Irene and it was hers, well whose hands does that belong if we are the only one on the car, right? But I was shocked because as her hand touched mine, it sends tingles through my body. So I froze at my position and pulled my hand back and placed it down in my lap while my eyes are blinking fast and looking outside to avoid her gaze.

 

 

"S-sorry" She said . And then she turned the aircin on. 

 

 

"For what?" I ask still not looking at her

 

 

"Just now, I know you felt like, uncomfortable?" She said

 

"Uhm, that's fine" I said because I dont know what to say. 

 

I even cant answer the question on my mind why do I felt like that a minute ago. 

 

.....

 

 

The drive was quiet until we reached into our house. As I was about to exit the car, Irene ran to my side and opened the door for me. I saw her smiled which I gladly returned, I  exited the car and faced her while still wearing the smile.

 

"Thanks" I said to her and she winked at me.

 

"You're welcome" She said and starts to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter