Taking Care of a Drunk Bunny

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WENDY's POV

 

I walked to Irene who is sleeping peacefully and I touched her forehead and it's a little hot. I walked to Seulgi's drawer and saw pajamas and comfortable tee's. So I grabbed a purple tee and a blue pajama and put it on top of the bed. I went to the cr of the room and I saw a bowl and a towel. I went outside of the room and in the sofa, I saw Seulgi and Yeri watching some movie. 

 

"Uhm, miss Seulgi, where can I find hot water to wash up Miss Irene?" 

 

Seulgi was shocked and walked pass me. 

 

"Follow me" She said which I obeyed. 

 

Seulgi hands me a kettle.

"Here is the kettle and wait for the water to boil first. You can watch with me and yeri while waiting for the water to boil" Seulgi said and walked back to the sofa and continued watching.

 

I put water on the kettle and put it on the stove to wait for it to boil. I decided to walk through the living room but stopped in the corner. In the corner, I saw many photographs in frames and something had caught my attention. Seulgi was dancing in the picture and her expression is like she is the most amazing dancer in the world. And I felt blood had rushed circulating in my body. Seulgi had been my crush since I auditioned in the club once I saw her danced. I am attracted to her, she can sing and dance like a mad queen. 

 

"Wendy Unnie, the water had been boiling" Yeri shouted which caused my attention back and I can hear the snooze that the kettle made. What the heck Wendy? Are you lusting over Seulgi. Well I can't help but to because of what she wore in that picture, she was wearing a short shorts and a croptop which made her look sizzling hot.

 

I walked back to the kettle and poured a small amount on the bowl and  poured warm water to make the solition not too hot. After checking if it is okay, I walked back to the bedroom and I put down the bowl of hot water. Then I sat on the bed and starts inbuttoning Irene's shirt. But why do I feel nervous as I was doing this. My heart was beating and I am filled with sweat. Relax Wendy, You are not doing something innaproproate, okay? You are just taking care of Irene because your crush asked you to do so. 

 

 

....

 

 

YERI's POV

 

I was b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter