Jealous?

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


(AUTHOR’S POV) 

Wendy woke up from her bed and it was already 11. Thankfull, it was Saturday. Which means, no school today. She sat up from her bed and stare at the wall (well not staring, because she is thinking about what had happened last night). 


FLASHBACK (WENDY’s POV)

I was surprise as heck why ddid Irene’s lips are on mine. And until now, I don’t know what to do, my mind still can’t process what is she doing right now, moving her lips on mine. But this isn’t right. So I pushed her off and I look at her stares, why is her stare became so hurt. No one can speak up so I just started to say what I thought of.

“Uhm, Miss Irene, I don’t understand why did you do that but, can you please forget that this had happened right now? You’re just mistaken that’s why you have kissed me,right?”

As I asked her that, her eyes cannot met mine. But she just nodded and said “o-okay” 

After that Irene’s driver came and told us that the owner of the golf course is getting ready to clpse the court. So we just drove quietly all the way home. Quietly and awkwardly. And when I have arrived home, I jhst told Irene that I will just go inside which made Irene nod. So I went out of the car and walked straight into the room, thinking about why Irene had to kiss me earlier. 

END OF FLASHBACK   (BACK TO AUTHOR’s POV)

It’s Saturday and Wendy had to tutor Irene. Honestly, she wants to tutor Irene, but, she is just scared because she might think of Irene’s kiss last night. But since she doesn’t have any choice to be absent in her tutor class woth Irene, she just ate her breakfast and told his dad about the tutor class.


After Irene had arrived, the atmosphere suddenly became awkward. Wendy had remembered the suddeen kiss last night just like she predicted and so does Irene. Irene felt guilty towards Wendy, so she just decided to focus on the studies as hard as she can to lessen Wendy’s sufferings even though she knows that she will hurt Wendy anytime soon when her dare is completed. ‘I should just focus on my grades and focus on my tutor class’ Irene thought. She can’t always look Wendy in the eye because everytime she did. Her conscience is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter