Hangover Effect?

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IRENE's POV

 

A frown had formed in my face and I woke up as I felt something heavy on my waist, so I opened my eyes and waited till my vision gets clear, until I saw... wait, who the heck is this? She is pretty but she is a stranger. our faces are inches away and I can feel her breath. What the heck? 

 

My eyes widen and I screamed as I realized that I had slept with a stranger. 

 

 

"AAAHHHHHH!!!" I Screamed and pushed the girl off the bed which made her groan in pain as it can clearly hear a loud thud on the floor as she fell down.

 

"Oww! It hurts" The girl had sat up and revealed her face again, closing her eyes while rubbing her head who fell on the floor first.

 

I heard footstep outside the room and after a few seconds the door opened which earned the attention of me and Wendy. 

 

"What's that?!" I heard someone shouted by the door and revealed a frowning Seulgi and Yeri who is holding a mosquito bat. 

 

I tried to stand up but I yelled in paun as I felt my head sting in pain. 

 

"Hangover?" Seulgi said and walked to my side. 

 

I nodded my head. "Buy me some hangover soup, Yerim" I said while massaging my head

 

"U-uhm, I can make hangover soup" the stranger girl said. 

 

I stood up and endured the pain and pointed at the girl. 

 

"Guys, Do you know who is this?" I asked Yerim and Seulgi

 

Seulgi and Yerim had eyed contact and they chuckled endlessly. what the heck is going on?

 

"Yah!" Seulgi said to the stranger and put her hands in her shoulders and laughed again where Yeri had joined.

 

After they sensed that I am frowning at them, they finally stopped laughing Seulgi cleared ber throat. 

"Uhm, Introduce yourself" Seulgi said and the girl had looked at me

 

"Uhm, I'm sure we have introduced ourselves to ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter