Tutor

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WENDY's POV

 

Seulgi had insited to drive me home, so I just let her be, besides I can be with her. 

 

When Seulgi had stopped the car in front of my house (which I told her the directions) she quickly walked outside of the car and eyed our house. I was dissapointed because unlike Irene, she didn't opened the door for me. So I went out of the car by myself and followed Seulgi. 

 

"Sorry about the view" I said and looked at her, I caught her looking at me

 

"What view?" 

 

"My home, it's embarassing" I said and looked down

 

"What's embarassing about your house?" 

 

"Well, compared to your house, ours is a sm--" 

 

"Small?" Seulgi cut me off and I just nodded my head 

 

"Don't be embarassed about that, I used to live in a home like this when I was younger too"  Seulgi said. But why does she looks so sad?

 

I didn't said anything. I want to hug her right now. 

 

"Uh, let's go?" Seulgi broke the silenced and flashed me a smile which I returned.

 

We walked our way to the door and stopped in front of the door. 

 

"After you" Seulgi said and and stretched her hands, signalling me to open the door

 

I turned the doorknob and opened the door slowly, then, in the sofa, I saw my dad sitting and sleeping tight. He is holding his phone. Oh no. I must've made him worried all night. 

 

I slowly walked inside but the floor made a sound because it is made of wood. I closed my eyes as I saw dad have woken up. I was frozen to my side and dad had stood up immediately. 

 

"Yah! Where have you been! You told me that you are going to make project then come back home! But look at the time right now? It's 11 already!" Dad scolded and I just looked down guiltily.

 

"Goodmorning Sir, I am Kang Seulgi, one of the groupmates of Wendy" Seulgi stepped in and called for a handshake but dad just frowned at Seulgi.

 

"You! Explain to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter