Bae's in the Hospital 2

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IRENE’s POV

I was eating by myself and I received a message on my phone. So I stoped eating and put the bowl on my lap . I opened the inbox to read the message, and it was Yeri’s text. 

FROM: Self-Proclaimed Pretty (Yerm)

Unnie, good luck on the dare. Take care for the day. 


I just returned my phone on the bed and a smirked as an idea entered my brain. 

Wendy was fixing the food on the table and her back was facing me. 

I poured the a small amount of porridge on my lap and poured a little on my wrist. 

“Ouch! It’s hot” I acted out like I was burned by the hot porridge 

And like I was expected, Wendy ran to me and asked what happened.

“Miss Irene? W-what happened” 

I acted like I was burned that made her look worried 

“I burned myself! Ouch!” 

She grabed my hand and blew on the part that was spalshed with the porridge. But what I didn’t expect is that, everything slowed down. Like a slow motion on a movie. I was watching her blowing my hand and a memory had came into my mind .

 


FLASHBACK 3 YEARS AGO

Nayeon and I were having a barbeque party. And I was the one who was In charge of grilling the meat. But as a supportive girlfriend, Nayeon was beaide me. 

“ohh, smell delicious! Wow! Daebak!” Nayeon squelled while I was flipping the meat

I smiled at her dorkiness and continued flipping but the last meat was hard to flip because it was stucked to the grilling pan. I tried to remove it but the meat had splashed on my wrist. It was hot that I dropped the clip. 

It made Nayeon turned and asked what happened. I hid my arm on my back to hide what had just happened because I know how worried this girlfriend of mine is. But she is also sharp that she noticed what happened. 


“Yah! Give me that!” she said and grabbed my arm and blew on my wrist. 


I smiled at what she is doing. Just by this small act, she makes me fall deeply. 


END OF FLASHBACK

 


“Miss Irene! Miss Irene!” I just came back to the world and stop imagining because she was calling me. 

What are you thinking Irene! Nayeon left you. And nerds are the same, you can’t fall to Irene. You can’t 

“Hu-Huh?” 

“Do you want me to go and call for a nurse?” 

“For what?” 

“For your, burn” She said worried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter