Together

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WENDY’s POV


Irene was very caring towards me. She did all the work for me. I don’t even have to get out of the bed—except when I need to pee of course. My legs doesn’t sore anymore. And I can also walk a little properly right now.

Irene is washing up right now because we decided to go out for a date. I walked near the bathroom and knocked to borrow her phone for a while.

“Hyun?” I ask after I knocked

“What is it, Seungwannie?” she answered from the inside

“Can I call my dad first? Caan I borrow your phone to call him?”

“Okay, get it on the bedside table on my room” She amswered and I walked back to her bedroom and dialled my dads number.

“Hello, Dad?” I started the conversation

“Oh, Wendy, are you okay in there? Irene told me that you slept in her house last night? Are you still in there? I can pick you u—” Dad said through the phone but I immediately cut him off.

“I am okay dad” cut him off to stop him from worrying. “Don’t worry too much, No need to pick me up”

“Yah, tell me honestly, did you two confessed to each other?” Dad asked over the phone..

Knowing dad, he won’t stop until he gets the answer he wants, so I told him the truth what had happened last night—well except the make out scene. It’s just the confession scene that I did told him.

At first he was doubtful because he knew that Irene was a playgirl. But he just sighed and accepted our relationship when I told him that I won’t forget my studies. He then told me that once Irene has cheated on me, we wil go back to Canada. I had no choice, besides I want my father to accept us. I love Irene more than anything so I just accepted his offer. After talking to him, I said goodbye and I hung up the call.

Just then, I heard the door from the washroom had opened so I stood up and walked outside of Irene’s bedroom with the clothes that I will wear for our date.

I headed to the washroom and she slaps my playfully as we collide. I shouted at her but she just shrugged. I closed the door of the washroom and starts to clean myself.



After we both got ready—she locked the house and we headed on their garage to use Irene’s car.

We drove into the mall and we walked hhand in hand—intertwining each other’s hand as we walk inside of the mall. It was almost 2 pm and We decided to watch movie first. We ordered popcorn and drinks before we entered the cinema. I don’t know why but I just dragged Irene unto the back seat where it was very dark when the lights are turned off.

We waited for the movie start and we munched the popcorn while watching the movie. As the characters had to saay goodbye to each other, they shared their kiss—consideeing that we are watching a love story.

I looked at Ir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter