Revelation

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR's POV


After their exams, Irene and Wendy had met up. Irene had brought Wendy to the Sons because she told Wendy that she also needs to prepare. Irene told Wendy to that she'll pick her up at 8 in the evening which Wendy had agreed. They kissed each other before Irene went back home. 


The two had prepared for the prom that night. Wendy was nervous at first because she doesn't know how to put on make up to herself and also she doesn't know either how to curl her hair. Thankfully, Irene was thoughtful enough that she sent a make up artist that will beautify Wendy. The makeup artist had made every step to make sure that Wendy will be gorgeous. 'From nerd into a hottie', that was Irene's instruction to the make up artist which seems like reality in the eyes of the designer because one she removed Wendy's glasses and changed it with a contact lens, she knew that Wendy was already beyond beautiful. 


...

It was 7:56 when Irene's car had stoped in front of the Son's and Mr. Son had invited Irene to come inside which she gladly obeyed. Once she settled in the sofa, Mr. Son had told her to take care of her daughter and Irene reassured Mr. Son for that matter. 


A few minutes later, Wendy's bedroom door had been opened by the make up artist and slowly, Wendy had walked out of her room, making Irene's jaw drop. Her heart was beating so fast once she saw Wendy and she didn't notice that Wendy was already standing in front of her. 


"HEY! HYUN!" Wendy shouted which made Irene's mind come back to the world.


"Let's go?" Wendy asked Irene


Irene had smiled and offered her arm  for Wendy to hold. She bid her father goodbye before they went to the car and drove to their school. 

 

Once they had arived in the school. They walked through the carpet with colorful lights on top of it and the carpet was going towards the dance venue. Irene being the had offered her arms for Wendy to hold as they walk to the seat where Yerim, Saeron, Joy and Seulgi were. Irene pouted as she saw Joy and Seulgi are already making out. 

The both had just stood on the seat and wait for the annoucement where the prom will officially start. But neither of them knew that Nayeon had successfully sneaked into the school.


...


IRENE's POV


After waiting for a few minutes, the prom had already started and the dance floor was slowly filling with people. The music was live we they walk to the center and started to dance lively--enjoying every beat of the rhythm. 


Wendy and I were really having fun   dancing to the song that was playing and banging our eardrums. Then after 3 live songs had been played, the song starts to change into a slow, sweet and romantic song. A song that fits perfectfully to a partners. 


We both stopped dancing and we had stopped dancing as  the mood of the song, changed. We just stood awkwardly with each other--frozen on our spot, and awkwardness starts to fill the vibes.  


I scratched the back of my neck to decrease the nervousness I am feeling right now. I starts to count '1-5' in my mind to ask her if we could dance but was stopped counting as I saw Wendy starts to walk back from our seat.  


But then, I saw her and immediately grabbed her arms which cause her  to turn towards me. Then I had decided to ask her right now. 


"H-Hyun-ah"


"Seungwan, Can I have this dance?" I asked her while looking at her eyes. She then returned the gaze and smiled at me. 


"Silly, of course you can" She said and she then wrapped her arms to my neck and I slowly scoop my arms around her waist. 

 

We are both looking at each other eyes, drowning ourselves in each others gaze. And then we slowly moved our bodies towards the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter