Epilogue | 2

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WENDY's POV

I was now on Jisung's room and my jaw dropped as I entered his room. It was full of avengers collectibles into one side. I was checking his collections when she suddenly called me.

 

"Mommy Wendy, come and teach me already" Jisung shouted and I quickly ran towards his study table. 

 

"Okay Jisung, I will teach you the Eng--" 

 

"The Englij language!" Jisung cut me and my smile faded as I heard him.

 

It was also the pronounciation she made when I first tutored her. But, it cant be, right? Maybe it was all just a coincidence. 

 

 

I composed myself and smiled again and sat beside Jisung. Then starts to teach him the basic English Language. 

 

....

 

 

"Mommy Wendy, can we take a break?" Jisung asked with a pout. I smiled at his cuteness.

 

"Sure. What would you like to do? You want me to call your Aunt Joy  and prepare some foods for you?" I asked while messing his hair.

He shook his head. I frowned because it's my first time hearing that they don't want to eat.

 

 

"Mommy Wendy, can you sing for me?" Jisung asked

 

I smiled as he shook my hand with his pleading eyes.

 

"Okay, sure" I said and then he clapped while grinning excitedly.

...

 

I finished the song and he clapped happily while shouting my name like I was having a concert. I laughed at his cuteness and pinched his cheeks.

 

"Now, Jisungie, can you sing for mommy Wendy also?" 

 

He shook his head.

 

"Why not?" 

 

"I don't want to sing, I am more confident in dancing mommy Wendy" he said proudly.

 

"Then dance for me, Jisungie" I said and then he ran to his portable player and starts to play a hip hop song. After hearing the song, he starts to dance with the beat and I swear, it's like he is tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter