Tutor 2

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"W-why are you here, Wendy?" 

 

Wendy was standing in front of my door. I ask Wendy a question but she didn't responded. After a few seconds, someone had poked Wendy from the back and Wendy looked through her back, and it revealed Seulgi talking to Wendy.

 

"S-Seulgi bear?" What are you two doing in here. 

 

The two looked at me and Seulgi was the one to answer.

 

"Well, you never told me that you will be having a tutor. And Your Uncle sent Wendy the address where she wil tutor, and it turns out, you will be the one who Wendy will help."

 

 

I just frowned at what Seulgi said and let my brain load for, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 

 

"You're my tutor?" I asked Wendy

 

Wendy just shrug while saying "I guess"

 

 

...

 

SEULGI's POV

 

I brought Wendy to Irene's house because she told me that she will have to tutor someone. And as she told me the address, I know it's Irene that she will tutor. Maybe Irene's Uncle was the one who gave Wendy a job of being a tutor. This is a great oppurtunity for Irene to get closer to Wendy, but, why do I feel like my chest got heavy? I don't understand. But I just decided to erase it off.

 

Wendy and I are in front of Irene's door.  They are both talking and I look outside of the gate, but something had caught my eye. Could it be? . 

 


....

 

IRENE's POV

 

I eyed her for a minute and then I felt my phone vibrated. So I fished it and I saw a notification that I have a message .

 

 

FROM:

  YeSquirtle:

 Unnie, Better think of some ways for the bet, ok? And if you need help... here is what I can suggest. Spent more time with Wendy Unnie so you'll both get closer. And there is a big possibility that she will fall in love with you... bye bye.. oh and WELCOME! 

 

 

As I've read that, a brilliant idea had came unto my mind. 

 

 

I smiled at Wendy which made Seulgi frown.

 

"Since you are my tutor, why don't you come inside?" I asked and Wendy had bowed her head.

 

"Come on, don't be embarass" I said and pulled her inside while holding her hands. 

 

As I look at her, I can't help but to think how beautiful she is without those glasses. 

 

She looked down and then I just finally realize that I am holding her hands tightly. 

 

"O-oh! Sorry" I said and let go of her hands. 

 

Then I heard Seulgi shouted through the door

 

"Hey! You two! Enjoy okay? I mean Irene, listen to Wendy and don't give her a headache okay?" Seulgi said and waved a goodbye. 

 

 

...

SEULGI's POV

 

I look at Wendy and Irene but they are already inside. So I decided to follow the girl who just  peeking inside.

 

"Hey! You two! Enjoy okay? I mean Irene, 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter