Plan

Normality

“Ok Seulgi, so what’s the plan?” Sooyoung asked as she folded her arms. The group consisting of Seulgi, Yeri, Sooyoug, Wendy and the two robots, Gomdori and Chick, were standing in front of the Exolysk, with Sooyoung and Wendy facing it and Seulgi and Yeri with their backs turned to it while their robots stood on each side of the four girls.

“Since the first people to come out of the portal were rebellion soldiers there’s a very high possibility that there’s a struggle going on on the other side of the portal which explains why there were only three people sent over here.” Seulgi said bringing a hand on her chin in thought. “It’s safe to assume the empire regained control, considering that no more rebellion soldiers passed through. If that’s the case then we’re in deeper then if the rebellion would’ve passed through first.” The blue eyed girl continued with a sigh as she rubbed her forehead with her hand, a migraine making her head hurt.

“Seulgi and I have been monitoring the communicators from the robot we got from those rebellion soldiers while we were waiting for you two and by what we could tell the rebellion retreated and plan to attack again and regain control of the portal.”Yeri said as she looked down at her phone’s notes where she had written down the more important things said in the broadcast she and Seulgi had listened to. “We can’t be sure of the time since they didn’t mention it but Seulgi said that it would be smartest for them to attack within the first two weeks of the Empire’s crossover to our planet since even if they had a whole fleet of soldiers with them they would be too distracted with the beginning of the colonization to be on high alert all the time. The rebellion would probably take advantage of tha-“Yeri was cut off by a very distraught voice coming from the, until them silent, Wendy.

“Wow what?! Colonization?! Yeri what are you talking about?!” Wendy asked making Seulgi raise a brow at Sooyoung.

“You didn’t explain it to her?” She asked and Sooyoung frowned.

“She was in shock Seulgi, she just saw three people die in front of her. Sorry I was too worried about her wellbeing and not explaining some more negative that would just make her even more scared!” Sooyoung said and Seulgi sighed.

“Sorry…” Seulgi said before turning to Wendy, who was glaring at her.

“I knew you were nothing but trouble! Why did Joohyun have to go and fall for someone like you?” Wendy whined the last part, the words making Seulgi blush slightly only to be brought back to reality by a cackle coming from Yeri.

“Wow, the world is about to end and you’re blushing like a schoolgirl because Joohyun likes you.” Yeri said with another cackle, making the rest of the group chuckle lightly and Seulgi blush even redder, before calming down. With the mood slightly lifted she continued talking. “I’ll fill you in later Wanda, so can we please get to this whole saving the world thing again?” With a nod from the group she continued. “As I was saying, with Seulgi’s and mine’s calculations we have maybe a week and a half, two weeks to get whatever we need to get ready.”

“You guys are forgetting one thing.” Sooyoung said with a raised brow. “How are we going to fight a whole Empire fleet with two aerial strikers and one old mining robot?” She asked crossing her arms in front of her chest.

“We aren’t going to.” Seulgi said with a sigh. “I’m going to go back and talk to my mother.” She added making Sooyoung’s eyes widen and her body get tense.

“No way Seulgi! You can’t!” Sooyoung said with a frown. “Not after what you went through to get away from there!” The two human’s watched the tense situation with confused eyes.

“Weren’t you the one that beat me up to get me to go back home?” Seulgi asked with a teasing smirk on her features that quickly fell when she saw how serious Sooyoung was.

“I’m not kidding Seulgi. I wanted to take you back yes, but not to her. I thought you’d be safer if we were together, that’s why I wanted to take you with me that night.” Sooyoung said as she threw her hands in the air as she continued. “I can’t believe you’re so willing to just leave this place like that! You’re happy here! What about Joohyun? Are you just going to leave her here?! You already left her once and now you’re going to do it again!”

“I’m sorry Sooyoung, but this is the only way we can get out of this without anyone getting hurt.” Seulgi said with a small reassuring smile. “While I may disagree with my mothers and my peoples morals it doesn’t mean I want any of them dead.” She said and pat Sooyoung’s shoulder. “Besides that’s why I’m leaving you and Gomdori here! You two can take care of Joohyun for me.” She added and Sooyoung frowned.

“You’re such an .” She said and turned around, taking Wendy’s hand and walking towards her robot with a scowl, climbing on its hand and getting inside with Wendy in her arms. Soon enough the robot flew off and Seulgi sighed.

“She’s right. This isn’t what we talked about. Why do you have to leave?” Yeri asked with hurt eyes. She and Seulgi had gotten really close while the alien stayed at the younger girls house, Seulgi had almost taken the role of an older sister for the girl.

“I know Yeri, I know.” Seulgi replied and made to hug the younger girl. “Please, you just have to trust me on this. We can’t beat them alone.” Yeri had began sobbing softly, nodding her head slightly and hugging the other girl. “Hey cheer up; we still have a week to enjoy our time together.” Seulgi said with a small grin and Yeri looked up smirking through teary eyes.

“I can’t wait till you leave you’re so cringe worthy.” She teased and Seulgi laughed.

The sun had already set by the time Seulgi brought Yeri back to her home. She smiled at the younger girl who bid her goodnight. After getting on Gomdori her smile faltered. “Joohyun! Oh my god! How could I forget?!” Seulgi said looking at the time displayed at her side inside Gomdori’s cockpit. 7:15, Joohyun had finished school two hours ago. “Gomdori take up to Joohyun’s school right now!” Seulgi ordered and within minutes Seulgi found herself stumbling out of the giant robot onto the gravel road. She looked around and sighed.

“Seulgi!” Joohyun’s voice made the girl turn around and smile brightly. “I knew you’d come.”

“Joohyun.” Seulgi said with adoring eyes. “I’m here.”