세븐틴: Eloping

Action

세븐틴: Eloping

 

-Inside the Hospital-

 

        DK was with his Joshua hyung, taking care of Jeonghan, who was still lying on bed unconscious. They seated quietly, but DK remained anxious and somehow sad. Joshua understood so well that DK was the kind of person who’d easily get emotional; however, this time, as Joshua observed, their happy virus was not anymore active.

 

Joshua:

What’s wrong?

 

DK:

Oh…

(He flashed a very cute smile, hoping that he could conceal his sadness)

Nothing. I mean, because I’m seeing Hanie hyung sick.

 

        But of course, Joshua won’t easily believe his Seokmin’s excuse.

 

Joshua:

Really?

Is that all?

(He asked with his soft voice.)

 

DK:

Yes, hyung.

 

Joshua:

Alright.

But don’t forget, I’m here for you.

 

DK:

Of course I know that, hyung. Thank you.

(Another smile was flashed on his innocent face.)

 

        However, his hyung won’t allow Seokmin to stay down the whole time. He needed to make sure that DK will somehow ease his sadness before he leaves to do Jeonghan’s job in an event for his replacement.

 

        What he did really startled and hurt the poor boy. He pinched his chest so hard that made the boy squeal in pain. Seokmin covered the damaged part.

 

DK:

Aaaaaaccchk!

What’s that for, hyung?

 

        When DK looked at Joshua’s grinning face, he knew he’s up to something and it’s terrible. The face seems different. He’s scared.

 

DK:

(He gulped)

Ah- hyung?

(He began to perspire)

 

Joshua:

What is it?

(Acting like an innocent child.)

 

DK:

This is not good.

(He murmured)

 

Joshua:

The what?

(Again, playing innocent.)

Nothing.

I should get going.

 

        He’s really good at acting like nothing happened. It gave DK a big sigh. What a hyung? He left him like nothing happened. Their stunned boy watched his cold blooded hyung walk out the door.

 

        After a while, someone opened the door without knocking. Again, it surprised DK, who’s emoting on their sleeping Jeonghan.

 

        Joshua knew that he would cry, and that, he already knew what to do.

 

Joshua:

Are you crying again, baby Seokmin?

(He teased)

Hmmm… should I do this then…

DK-ah…

(He grinned)

Whose baby are you?

 

        The dumbfounded DK looked at him with a pouting lips and a judging look.

 

DK:

Aigoo… you don’t have to do this.

 

Joshua:

Don’t get me wrong, DK.

I’m doing this because I like it.

Answer me. Faster.

I think Jeonghan likes this so much because it’s very amusing.

(He demanded with a teasing smile)

 

DK:

(Sighed)

Aigoo…

 

Joshua:

I’m waiting.

 

DK:

Do I need to?

 

Joshua:

Of course, I am your hyung. You should do as I say.

(He said arrogantly playful)

 

DK:

Ummm…

J-

(He looked at Joshua’s eyes and froze. He was doubtful of what to answer.)

Jeo-

 

Joshua:

That’s not what I want to here, imma.

(Gave DK a fiery look. It’s like forcing the poor man to answer the way he wanted.)

 

DK:

Joshua-hyung’s baby.

 

Joshua:

(He looked satisfied)

Ver-

(But his words were halted by Seokmin as he was about to say something in addition.)

 

DK:

And Jeonghan hyung’s fool.

 

        That was when he smiled cheerfully without being sad and bothered because he remembered what his role was.

 

DK:

Aigoo, hyung. That was embarrassing.

 

        Joshua was pleased with his dongsaeng’s lively smile and showed his endearing smile back at his now ‘baby’.

 

        Poor DK. He doesn’t have the power over his hyungs. He’s always being forced to do something for them.

 

DK:

Why did you come back?

 

Joshua:

Here. I saw this and thought you might be hungry and it’s making you sad, so I came back.

(Gave a sandwich and a coffee to DK)

You owe me.

(He teased ones again)

 

        Of course, DK was so innocent and thought that Joshua meant he should pay for the food.

 

DK:

Oh. Thank you.

How much?

 

        Joshua felt hopeless and sighed.

 

Joshua:

It’s quite expensive.

I’ll have a kiss.

(He teased and was quite expectant on DK’s reaction of how he would handle requests like that.)

 

        DK snapped and finally, he knew what Joshua meant. On the other hand, Joshua leaned forward, giving his cheek to DK for him to kiss.

 

Joshua:

I am waiting.

(He said playfully; though, he was kind of sure, DK would see it as a joke. Was he?)

 

        DK became confused for the second time. He was tangled if he should or he shouldn’t give Joshua a kiss.

 

        Meanwhile, the older one noticed that his dongsaeng was troubled ones again. It turned out that he became disturbed too, thinking of what could be in Seokmin’s mind that time. Joshua stood up wearing his big curious eyes.

 

Joshua:

What now, DK?

(He asked curiously)

 

DK:

Uh-

Do I have to?

 

Joshua:

(Still confused)

To?

 

DK:

Kiss you?

 

        His answer gave Joshua a loud laughter echoing around the room; moreover, he was about to roll his body on the floor if he could.

 

DK was so adorable in his blank and lost expression, plus his blushing face.

 

 

Joshua:

Alright. Alright.

(He’s still laughing.)

Okay…

 

        Joshua got close to his dongsaeng and poke fun of him ones again. Aigoo, there goes the evil Shua. Since the younger insisted, he would make his dongsaeng have the pleasure of kissing his precious cheeks.

 

Joshua:

Here….

I’m still waiting, baby Seokmin.

(He smiled waiting for Seokmin’s kiss- if he would.)

 

        Seokmin was hesitant, but did it anyway because he truly owe Joshua his meal; moreover, Joshua’s non-traditional cheering method returned DK’s mood and spirit back. After the kiss on the cheeks he gave Joshua, he acted confident.

 

DK:

Keep the change.

 

        And then, he giggled.

 

Joshua:

No change, DK. That’s even not enough. Now, the other side.

 

DK:

You are so evil hyung.

Why do this to me?

Yuyuyu T_T

(He whined cutely)

 

Joshua:

Fine. You’re paid.

(He giggled)

Take care of Jeonghan now. Stop messing around, alright.

And remember, if you sulk again, you’ll get uglier.

 

        DK was cutely shocked of Joshua’s curse-like sentence.

 

DK:

Are you cursing me, hyung?

(He said with pouting lips)

 

Joshua:

You want?

I will if that will help you.

(He chuckled)

 

DK:

Aigoo, hyung. Let’s stop this.

Don’t worry. I’m fine now.

Thank you.

 

Joshua:

(He smiled innocently)

Alright then… I really need to go now.

Take care, buddy.

 

DK:

Take care too. Message me when you get there.

 

Joshua:

Alright.

And DK…

 

DK:

Yes, hyung?

 

Joshua:

He’s gonna be fine.

 

DK:

Yeah.

 

Joshua:

K. Bye!

 

        Joshua was worried too; moreover, he’s scared, but he needed to act strong because if not, everybody else would feel bad too.

 

Hard to be the eldest. Coups and Joshua had that responsibility of staying strong; even though, their hearts were already falling apart.

 

        After Joshua left, DK sat properly to his chair and one moment, another voice startled him.

 

Jeonghan:

You sad, my fool?

I’m quite jealous with your answer to Joshuji.

He’s getting you away. Hmmmph!

(With a weak cute whining voice)

 

        DK’s eyes opened widely as if he could stretch his eyes more.

 

        Meanwhile, Jeonghan thought that DK became a statue as he did not move a single muscle for a while.

 

Jeonghan:

Hey, what’s wrong?

You alright?

 

DK:

Hyung!

Hyung!!

 

        He over reacted oddly but cutely. His reaction was like he’s seeing somebody came back to life, and it made Jeonghan giggle so hard despite being weak.

 

Jeonghan:

Hi, my DK. How have you been?

Did I sleep for so long?

(Then, he started acting like he’s being a cute jealous girlfriend to DK)

And what did Joshua make you eat for you to answer his question?

(He said teasingly)

 

DK:

(He panicked)

Oh- Oh that?

Are you awake from the very start?

 

Jeonghan:

Nope. Just now.

It’s so heart breaking, you know.

I don’t know, you’re rowing on two different rivers, Seokmin-ah.

Hmmmph!

(He shove his head cutely.)

 

        DK was pleased. Of course! Who would not? Jeonghan was so adorable that time. He’s being like a highschool student- just exactly what Seokmin wanted.

 

DK:

(Giggled)

Aigooooo~

Hyung, don’t act like that… I’m melting. (With cuteness overload)

 

Jeonghan:

Let’s go home, DK~

(He sang)

 

DK:

I don’t think they will allow you, hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

(Started whining, so DK would do everything for him to go home)

But I wanna stay home, DK. I’m not comfortable here.

 

        Jeonghan was slowly manipulating the poor boy once again; though, he did not intended to use DK to escape. He just wanted to be home, so he could rest well. Besides, he has nothing to do inside the hospital except lying on bed with restrictions, unlike when he’s home.

 

Jeonghan:

Please?

 

        Jeonghan’s charm would never fail on DK, that’s for sure. So, DK went to the doctor and ask if Jeonghan could already go home. And since, the doctor knew that Jeonghan would be more comfortable and at ease whenever he’s home rather than staying for a week inside the hospital, He allowed it but in one condition. Jeonghan needed to finish one more test and his dextrose. As DK went back, he explained everything to his hyung and thus, he agreed.

 

        The sick angel was invited inside a room where the test would be held. DK went with him. But before they went to the other room, they came across Wonwoo, who was rushing towards their angel’s room with his hands full of nutritious food and a bouquet of flowers, thinking that it would help Jeonghan regain his strength faster.

 

        Wonwoo halted his steps as his face changed from delighted to a sad one. That’s because, he witnessed Jeonghan sitting on a wheel chair with his dextrose on; moreover, he assumed that they’re running some tests again because they were with a nurse and his doctor.

 

        On the other hand, the boys were surprised seeing him in the room because firstly, they knew he had schedule that day; secondly, he’s rushing and they find it unusual.

 

DK:

O, hyung!

What brings you here?

I thought you have an engagement today?

 

Wonwoo:

Ah, me? I finished early.

(He answered with his normal no-reaction face)

 

        Then, Jeonghan noticed that Wonwoo had brought so many fruits; in addition, there’s this little bouquet of flower inside the basket.

 

Jeonghan:

Are those for me?

 

        Wonwoo nodded with a smile.

 

Wonwoo:

Are you feeling better, now?

(With a worried face)

 

        Jeonghan wore a pure and innocent smile for Wonwoo to ease his anxiety before he answered.

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. And I’m going home soon.

 

Wonwoo:

(He smiled at last)

Alright.

I’ll just put the flowers in your room, then. But you have to eat the fruits, alright?

 

        Jeonghan giggled, while DK found the flowers too cheesy. It’s like a cliché scene in those dramas; however, he was curious to ask his other hyung of the flower’s purpose because if it’s Wonwoo who’s giving it, it has to mean something. DK knew very well that Wonwoo is a man of action and surprises rather than words. His actions and gift is his way of expressing how much he loves a person, so DK assumed that each flower was supposed to tell something.

 

DK:

Hyung, what’s the flowers for?

Does it have meaning?

 

Wonwoo was surprised of DK’s question, but he’s displaying more of a confused face with his frowning brows and pouting lips. On the other hand, DK was kind of intimidated with that look. He thought Wonwoo was assuming that all people should know the meaning of the flowers in every way, especially a man. He should know; even though, flowers was not his thing. It’s the purpose of giving it to someone. Like you know, every flowers has a representation of feelings and affection. That if you give a certain flower to someone, it should speak the meaning of what you are trying to say… right? It’s supposed to be like that. Now, DK was frustrated.

 

DK:

Ah-

Sorry hyung… I didn’t know the meaning of the flowers.

(He smiled awkwardly, feeling that he’s stupid.)

 

Wonwoo:

This?

Should I know all of their meanings?

I just asked the florist to arrange some for me. I told her that the flower is for a special someone who’s sick.

(He was currently wearing a very innocent face)

 

        DK, even Jeonghan were dumbfounded at Wonwoo’s answer. Actually, Jeonghan was expecting something too, since it’s Wonwoo who was giving it to him; though, it’s okay if he did not know. It’s just so unusual that something that has supposed to be meaningful was being disregarded by Wonwoo. Well, anyway… it’s the thought that counts. Jeonghan was still delighted; in addition, he found Wonwoo so amusing lately because of his unexpected actions. Their sick angel did not need any of those flowers and fruits anymore. He felt recharged because of the unusual happening.

 

Jeonghan:

Nope, Wonwoo. It’s fine.

The flower is good.

 

Wonwoo:

Good you liked it.

(He smiled)

I read that flowers could help the patients for fast recovery.

 

DK:

Ooooh~ that’s the fact over there. Finally!

 

        DK giggled and Jeonghan too. On the contrary, Wonwoo seemed so dazed because he didn’t know what DK meant to say and why they laughed. Well, anyway, back to Jeonghan who’s being brought to a room…

 

        DK and Wonwoo weren’t allowed to go inside because of the treatment and the test. It mustn’t be contaminated at all cost.

 

 

        Jeonghan had to go through tests and therapy that made his body so exhausted, leaving him more weak than he came in that room. After he was brought outside, his eyes were obviously not lively as it had to be after a medication; in addition, he was wearing a mask that was covering his nose and mouth.

 

The two boys came by to fetch Jeonghan sitting on his wheel chair.

 

Wonwoo:

You alright?

 

        Jeonghan couldn’t speak that time, so he nodded as an answer; though, he was obviously so exhausted.

 

DK:

Let’s go back to your room now.

 

        However, Jeonghan held Wonwoo’s and DK’s hands while pulling the boys close to him.

 

        On the other hand, the boys leaned forward for Jeonghan and there, he finally spoke with a soft voice.

 

Jeonghan:

I wanna go home.

 

DK:

But you promised that you will finish your dextrose, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

No. I wanna go home.

(He became stubborn)

 

        His two donsaengs looked at one another, clueless of how to convince Jeonghan to stay for a while as he promised.

 

        Wonwoo, who was observant on things, noticed that Jeonghan’s expression was hurting with a little annoyed one. He thought that he may be suffering from something again and he’s more comfortable resting at home.

 

 

Wonwoo:

Alright. I’ll talk to your doctor, but for the meantime, go back to your room and eat what I’ve brought.

(He smiled gently)

 

        Jeonghan nodded obediently.

 

Wonwoo:

DK, peel some fruits for hyung. I’ll be back.

 

DK:

Okay.

 

        And so, they went back to Jeonghan’s room, while Wonwoo was having a conversation with Doctor Eric.

 

 

        Meanwhile, Jeonghan and DK inside the room were somehow quiet, and the younger didn’t know how to brighten up the situation.

 

DK:

Ummm… hyung?

Just tell me if something is hurting you.

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing. I just want to go home.

(He said plainly)

 

        It was quiet until Wonwoo came to pick them up.

 

Wonwoo:

Alright.

Let’s get going.

(He said cheerfully)

 

        It was obvious that Jeonghan’s expression became alive again.

 

Jeonghan:

Can I?

How did you convince the doctor?

 

Wonwoo:

I didn’t.

 

        DK and Jeonghan were confused.

 

DK:

What?

 

Wonwoo:

Faster. We’re gonna escape.

(He grinned)

 

Jeonghan:

(He became troubled)

Seriously?

 

        What a mysterious boy Wonwoo is?

 

Wonwoo:

Yeah.

 

DK:

We’re dead if we do that, you know.

 

Wonwoo:

Well, that’s the only thing we could possibly do right now.

See? We only have two options. One is to wait for the doctor’s permission and two is to escape.

(He said confidently)

 

Jeonghan:

I don’t know how to react on that Wonwoo…

It sounds fun, but I- I am doubtful to do that.

 

Wonwoo:

Let’s wait then?

 

Jeonghan:

But… I don’t want to stay here.

(His brows curled in hopelessness)

 

Wonwoo:

Then, that only leads to option number two, hyung.

 

DK:

Daebak!

(Dazed on how unreadable Wonwoo could be)

 

        Jeonghan sighed. He thought that it would be troublesome if they escape; moreover, Wonwoo and DK would be blame for everything with his selfishness.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

(He sighed with a frowning brows)

Let’s wait for the doctor’s instruction.

 

Wonwoo:

You sure?

 

        Meanwhile, DK was confused of what to do.

 

Jeonghan:

What did the doctor say?

 

Wonwoo:

That you need to be obedient because your body is weak.

 

Jeonghan:

Tsk!

(He sighed while losing out his patience)

 

Wonwoo:

Get well soon, hyung. Our comeback is almost near.

Look at you, you are getting thinner.

It’s ugly.

 

        Jeonghan won’t miss that teasing- or if that was meant true.

 

Jeonghan:

What?!

(At first he showed an annoyed face, but it was slowly turning into a concerned face)

Really?

(He looked at Seokmin to confirm Wonwoo’s statement)

Is it true, DK?

 

DK:
(became troubled)

You got thinner but you are still okay. I mean you are still pretty.

 

Wonwoo:

Hey, I didn’t say that you are ugly. What I mean is it’s not a good thing that you are getting thinner.

 

Jeonghan:

Then, why use the ‘ugly’ word imma?!

I’m afraid my Carats won’t recognize me after this.

 

DK:

Aigoo~ you are exaggerating, Jeonghan hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

 No. I’m not.

(He sulked once again.)

 

Wonwoo:

DK… where’s Jeonghan hyung’s bag?

 

        DK pointed at Jeonghan’s things inside the bag.

 

Wonwoo:

Is that all?

 

DK:

Yeah?

 

Wonwoo:

Carry that.

 

        DK went to carry Jeonghan’s bag, assuming that Wonwoo was going to get something inside; however, instead of getting the bag from him, he took Jeonghan’s wheel chair to the open door and went out.

 

DK:

Hyung!

Where are you going?

 

Jeonghan:

(In a state of panic as he looked up to see his dear Wonwoo.)

Where are we going?

 

Wonwoo:

Home.

(He said plainly)

 

        Wonwoo pushed Jeonghan’s wheel chair continuously, while DK was rushing towards them.

 

DK:

Hyung! What are you doing?

 

Jeonghan:

But!

But!

It’s okay Wonwoo.

I-I can wait.

 

Wonwoo:

I can’t wait longer seeing a long face of yours, Hannie hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

No. I’m alright. Let’s go back.

(He commanded)

 

Wonwoo:

I’ll take the responsibility.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya!

This is not some kind of drama, you know.

We shouldn’t disobey.

 

Wonwoo:

Too late.

I already called our driver to drive us home.

 

        Wonwoo won’t do anything against the law, right? So… they thought he was bluffing. They thought that Wonwoo convinced the doctor. Right? Please! Because if Wonwoo really broke the rule, they’re dead. As in, serious dead!

 

        Wonwoo is joking, right? The doctor allowed it…. Right? The boys were still clueless of his action. Fortunately, no one’s confronting them, so it seemed legal.

 

        When they were near the entrance, the guard asked for a form which a patient should submit when going out, but Wonwoo didn’t have one.

 

        Okay that was nerve wracking. Therefore… Wonwoo really tried to escape together with Jeonghan, and it shows that DK was his accomplice.

 

Wonwoo:

I’ll call his doctor, sir.

 

        Wonwoo was dialling a number and finally said ‘hello’ after a few seconds.

 

Wonwoo:

(In English)

Hi doctor. Jeonghan hyung doesn’t want to be inside the hospital. He’s not getting better. We are escaping now. Can you help me?

 

        Eric felt problematic with Wonwoo’s situation. All he did was to sigh and thought that Wonwoo was a persistent guy.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

Wonwoo was talking to Eric after Jeonghan and DK went back to the room. They talked in Korean with English, so it won’t be bothersome for them to understand each other.

 

Wonwoo:

Doctor, Jeonghan hyung wants to go home.

 

Doctor Eric:

I know that.

 

Wonwoo:

Can he go?

 

Doctor Eric:

But he has to finish his dextrose first.

 

Wonwoo:

Can’t he finish it at home?

 

Doctor Eric:

But, it’s better here. The apparatuses are available here if in case his attack will happen again.

 

Wonwoo:

But, he’s not comfortable here. There’s a high chance he’ll get more sick.

 

Doctor Eric:

I know that. It’s just-

 

Wonwoo:

Vernon explained that his psychological factor has an impact on his recovery.

 

Doctor Eric:

That is true. Well, he could if his body would allow him… but we did another therapy and tests. He’s weak right now. I don’t think he’s suitable to go home.

 

Wonwoo:

What kind of therapy and tests?

I can take care of him.

(He insisted)

You’re just one call away, right?

 

        Eric sighed.

 

Doctor:

We needed to test his nerves. He went over electroshock therapy. I know he didn’t want you to know, but it is better if you know this.

 

Wonwoo:

Is it painful?

 

Doctor:

It is done with aesthesia, but it has stings, of course. He cannot intake a large dosage of anesthesia because of his condition.

 

Wonwoo:

(He was worried)

Anything I can do?

I will take good care of him. Just tell me what to do, just let him go.

Please.

 

Doctor Eric:

(He sighed)

Wonwoo…

 

        Wonwoo felt that they would not be allowed to go home that day, and he knew that Jeonghan would feel very disappointed.

 

 

Wonwoo:

What are the possibilities of the attacks after the therapy, doctor?

 

Doctor Eric:

The therapy was supposed to paralyze his freezing cells… he should be feeling better.

 

Wonwoo:

Then, he should be alright, right?

 

Doctor Eric:

I wish bu-

 

Wonwoo:

If you won’t allow then…

We will escape.

(He said boldly)

 

        Eric was surprised with Wonwoo’s fighting spirit. He was truly concerned about Jeonghan’s well-being.

 

Doctor:

(He sighed)

Kid, my head researcher is here. He won’t let Jeonghan go easily, especially with his condition.

 

Wonwoo:

What condition?

Is he that bad?

 

Doctor Eric:

Yes.

 

        That short answer made Wonwoo shut his mouth up.

 

Wonwoo:

Too bad?

 

Doctor Eric:

Yes.

 

Wonwoo:

Then, he should be home, doctor.

Please. Tell your boss that he needs to be home because he will be better in there.

(He continued his argument)

 

Doctor Eric:

(He sighed once again)

Wonwo-

 

Wonwoo:

Please. We can’t wait.

Just tell him we will report everything to you.

 

Doctor Eric:

But Jeonghan promised me that he’d finish his dextrose.

 

Wonwoo:

How many hours?

 

Doctor Eric:

I think it will take over night.

 

Wonwoo:

He will feel bad about it.

 

Doctor Eric:

I know.

 

Wonwoo:

We will go now.

Thank you. Please help us. Please.

I need to bring him home.

 

Doctor Eric:

Okay. I will do my best to convince our boss alright? Just calm down.

 

Wonwoo:

Thank you, Doctor.

I know you knew what’s good for him.

 

Doctor Eric:

You knew better.

(He smiled)

I will accompany you back home.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

        In a short while, Doctor Eric came showing himself at the door of the hospital wearing a really troubled face.

 

Doctor Eric:

I’m sorry, I let them out. I forgot to give them the patient’s permit.

(He smiled awkwardly)

You can let them out.

 

        Since, it’s the doctor who told him to let them out, the guard obeyed it, but after they went together with Eric, Wonwoo received scolding- in English. All of them were having a nose bleed with that fast talking with a British accent. Damn, DK should’ve known, so he could bring a pack of blood with him in case he lose blood coming from his eyes, ears, and nose due to deciphering everything; though, it could be easier if they ignored it. It’s just that, they couldn’t prevent themselves not to since it was directed on them- particularly at Wonwoo.

 

Wonwoo:

(He did nothing but to smile and to be grateful at the doctor)

Thank you, Doctor.

 

        Doctor Eric felt hopeless scolding Wonwoo and surrendered.

 

Doctor:

This kid!

(He sighed)

Alright. You may go now.

I will follow later after I talk to our boss.

Make sure you will take care of Jeonghan more than the nurses could do here, or else, I will fetch him back here.

 

Wonwoo:

Thank you so much.

 

        After they got home, Wonwoo received another scolding from Jeonghan and from SeokMin who had a mini heart attack from the outlaw Wonwoo.

 

Jeonghan:

Why did you do that? What the hell came into your mind, Wonwoo?

(Still on his wheel chair with a high tone)

 

Wonwoo:

I am worried about you.

 

Jeonghan:

Then, why did you do that?

 

Wonwoo:

Because I know that you are going to be more sick if you continue sulking all day. Waiting is not your forte, hyung. I talked to Doctor Eric about your promise and dextrose. He said it will take over night.

Can you wait until tomorrow?

(He asked fearlessly)

 

Jeonghan:

(He was stunned and he felt he was tricked by Doctor Eric)

Really?

(He crossed his arms)

How dare him trick me!

He really said that?

 

Wonwoo:

Ask him later.

 

Jeonghan:

Tsk! That doctor really!

 

Wonwoo:

(He smiled seeing Jeonghan being all cute and energetic despite sitting on his wheel chair)

Welcome back home.

It’s been 3 days, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh!

Thank you!

And Wonwoo, please don’t do it again. It would be troublesome, you know.

And I have no choice but to punish you by slapping your , imma!

(He shouted)

 

Wonwoo:

Next time.

(He smiled once more)

 

DK:

Are we good?

 

        The poor man had finally had the chance to speak.

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

Thank you, guys.

Seungcheol must not know.

 

        Of course, some members like Minghao, Seungkwan, Mingyu, and Seungcheol were inside the house- they didn’t know. Too bad for them.

 

Seungcheol:

The what?

 

        Uh-oh! The trio smelled trouble for themselves.

 

Seungcheol:

The what?

What should we not know?

 

Wonwoo:

That we escaped from the hospital.

 

Seungcheol:

What?

 

Seungkwan:

Oh my gawsh!

 

Minghao and Mingyu:

Seriously?!

 

Seungcheol:

Ya, imma!

(He shouted)

 

        Jeonghan slapped Wonwoo’s . It was clearly painful with Wonwoo’s expression.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya!

 

Wonwoo:

They will know it anyway.

 

Seungcheol:

You!

(Pointing at Wonwoo)

Come with me!

We’ll talk.

 

Wonwoo:

DK was involved.

 

        DK got so nervous. Why was he always getting into trouble? Damn, this Wonwoo was some kind of possessed. What happened to him?

 

DK;

Ei hyuuuuung! Why involve me?

(He said whining. He knew he’s in trouble)

 

Wonwoo:

(He grinned at DK)

Let’s suffer together.

 

DK:

Noooooo!

 

        Too bad, the boys got really a long annoying scolding through Coups’ infuriating mouth. It was painful to the ears especially when Coups pointed out things many times already. He’s like an old man repeating his words again and again. Poor DK… he’s just a victim too.