세븐틴:  3 Turns

Action

세븐틴:  3 Turns

 

 

Jeonghan, that night was so uneasy realizing that he should have more patience. He was feeling guilty of arguing with Wonwoo and siding with DK. Well, it’s not that bad, but it led Wonwoo to that state. He was feeling inferior when he was doing so well.

 

        Meanwhile, Wonwoo was staring at the book he was reading. He was thinking about how rude he acted in front of Jeonghan and SeokMin. He didn’t mean to say those words to them, but he let his anger rule over him that time. Wonwoo couldn’t focus so well; moreover, he couldn’t even calm his mind down thinking of how to say sorry to the both of them. However, his jealousy over SeokMin hasn’t subsided yet.

 

        On the other hand, DK went staring blankly on the wall. Vernon noticed him and asked why was he acting like he lost his soul. DK didn’t answer. He was still staring blankly at the wall.

 

        The others noticed Vernon’s call. Joshua, Seungkwan, Mingyu, Jun, Minghao, Hoshi, and Dino realized that he’s not in his mind. Seungcheol, Hoshi, and Jihoon were not there because they were busy with something regarding their comeback preparation.

 

Seungkwan:

What’s wrong with him?

 

Vernon:

Why ask me?

Ask him.

 

        Seungkwan called DK once again and finally he responded.

 

Seungkwan:

What’s wrong hyung?

You are not watching when you are the one who invited us to watch.

 

Joshua:

Something happened again?

 

        DK couldn’t keep his feelings well, so he was forced to reveal what’s bothering him.

 

DK:

I hurt Wonwoo hyung.

 

Hoshi:

How?

 

DK:

I stole something from him.

 

Minghao:

That’s quite unusual.

What is it?

 

Jun:

Did you talk?

 

DK:

We can’t as of now. He’s really mad at me.

 

Seungkwan:

What is it you stole?

 

DK;

I think, he’s jealous of me.

 

Vernon:

Of?

 

Hoshi:

I think I know what it is.

 

Joshua:

What?

 

Hoshi:

He’s jealous that DK could make him laugh. If I am not mistaken.

 

Jun:

You mean Wonwoo is feeling jealous because of DK’s personality?

 

Hoshi:

You won’t notice but Wonwoo is doing all the effort to make Jeonghanie hyung laugh.

 

Mingyu:

Now that you mention. He’s been acting weird lately, but he only smile for Jeonghanie hyung. Like for example… he went at the hospital the other day just to fetch- ah no, just to kidnap hyung from the doctors. It’s quite daebak, you know!

 

Jun:

Yeah, and he’s not feeling that well that time too. Remember, he had to go home early just because his stomach was aching due to his gastroenteritis?

 

Minghao:

That’s why he went missing after I saw him went home. I thought he was brought to the hospital.

 

Seungkwan:

No. he was brought to the hospital first before coming back home.

 

Joshua:

Yeah. That’s why I was surprised upon hearing that.

 

Mingyu:

He’s not the type of person who’s wrecking everything… I mean that’s his way being funny.

 

Hoshi:

And hurting me a lot. He’s a sadist!

(He accused)

 

Vernon:

Oh yeah.

(He slowly patched everything up)

And now, what happened?

 

Joshua:

I think he’s being paranoid of what he witnessed last time he saw Jeonghan faint with all the blood in front of him.

I think he felt useless when he couldn’t help Jeonghan that morning.

 

Mingyu:

But we fell the same way too.

 

Jun:

Yeah, but he’s different.

I mean it has different impact with all of us.

 

Vernon:

Do you think, he’s being traumatize upon seeing Jeonghan hyung with all the blood and hallucinations?

 

Seungkwan:

That’s quite traumatizing to me; even though, I didn’t see it. Just hearing it from you, guys, are worst already.

 

Minghao:

You don’t know how panic we are when the both of you were really sick.

 

Joshua:

Then, Wonwoo came next.

I think, he’s thinking too much.

 

Hoshi:

He’s longing for Jeonghan. I know.

 

DK:

What should I do now?

 

Jun:

I don’t think we can do something for now.

Just let them talk.

 

Vernon:

But I think, Wonwoo hyung wanted an alone time with Jeonghan.

I mean his style is not the funny way, and I’m sure Hannie hyung appreciate him of who he is too.

 

 

DK:

But it’s my fault why they fight.

It’s fine right before I came inviting them both.

 

Joshua:

But it’s not your fault.

 

DK:

But I am the main reason why they fight.

 

        While the boys were talking about DK’s problem, Jeonghan was busy scrolling his contacts in seeking advice. One second and there’s Jin’s message inviting him for a night out. Not actually a night out. It’s like a date which Jeonghan didn’t know it was.

 

Jin:

Hey, what are you doing? Are you available tonight? I promise we’ll be back before midnight. :D

 

Jeonghan:

Hi hyung! How are you doing? I am doing nothing, but… can I tell you something? I want an advice.

 

Jin:

Sure.

I’ll fetch you. I’m just near your place.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright. I’ll get ready.

 

        Jeonghan dressed up casually. He didn’t disturb the boys anymore. He only texted them in their group chat instead. Unfortunately, they couldn’t read the message immediately since they were busy solving another problem.

 

        Jeonghan was outside their door, waiting for Jin whom he just saw inside a car a few blocks away from him. Once Jin parked his car in front of SVT’s dorm, Jeonghan came along.

 

Jin:

(He smiled endearingly for Jeonghan)

Good evening!

 

Jeonghan:

Good evening, hyung!

 

Jin:

Where do you want to eat?

 

Jeonghan:

Anywhere you want? I’m fine with anything. Just a snack will do.

(He observed that Jin was alone)

You are alone? Or do we meet them at the restaurant?

 

Jin:

(He giggled because Jeonghan was so cute)

You mean the members?

It’s only you and me.

(He was smiling while driving)

I left them because they are so annoying to be with. I want to relax that’s why I invited you.

How are you?

 

Jeonghan:

Just fine.

 

        However, based on how Hanie was busy frowning while monitoring his phone, looked not so fine with Jin.

 

        Jeonghan was actually frustrated upon seeing Wonwoo seen zoned him. While on the other part, Wonwoo wanted to think more of what he’s gonna say because it’s really awkward to reply something after their argument, but he accidentally pressed it. Note: he’s the only one to look upon the message that night because people were too busy of some things. What a day?! He knew Jeonghan needed someone to talk to, and he knew very well that it was not comfortable to talk to the members while others were involved. He’s fine with Jeonghan going to someone else for advice, but he’s worried that he went outside. It took so long for him to reply on Jeonghan’s message in the group. He’s actually pressured because he knew Jeonghan had seen that he saw the message already. Anyway, he’s still thinking and when Wonwoo finally got to reply, Jeonghan turned off his phone into silent mode in impatience and in order not to disrespect the person he’s with that night.

 

        And so Wonwoo left a message. “Don’t go home late. Take care. I’ll wait for you because I need to tell you something.”

 

 

Jin:

(Looked at him for a second)

I don’t think so.

You have a problem, am I right?

 

 

Jeonghan:

Oh… but that’s not as big as you are thinking. I just want an advice.

(He smiled)

 

Jin:

Aigoo~ Gwiyeowo.

 

Jeonghan:

You are cuter, hyung.

 

        Jin chuckled.

 

Jin:

You know how to melt ones heart the soonest as you can.

You want to start now?

 

Jeonghan:

Hmmm… later.

Just focus on driving, hyung.

 

Jin:

I cannot focus since you are here.

(He laughed)

 

Jeonghan:

(He chuckled)

What should I do then?

 

Jin:

Keep on talking.

It’s refreshing when I hear somebody’s voice. V’s voice is really annoying.

 

        Jeonghan chuckled.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo~ Thank you hyung. You are my hero tonight.

 

Jin:

You forgot something really important, Jeonghanie~

 

Jeonghan:

What it is?

 

Jin:

The ‘H’ word. You know… with the ‘A’ and an ‘N’, ‘D’, ‘S’, ‘O’-

 

Jeonghan:

Oh! I’m not yet done talking hyung.

 

Jin:

Oh-

 

Jeonghan:

I was about to say, Why are you so handsome every day?

 

        Jeonghan knows what’s best for the heart. Can somebody make a Jeonghan pills for every broken heart and confidence? He’s very effective as he relieved all Jin’s exhaustion from work and being BTS’ eldest; though, RapMon really does all the peace making and managing.

 

Jin:

Aigoo~ I should have waited more.

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

(He giggled)

 

        After a while, a frog was on the way. Jeonghan called him abrupt unintentionally, and as people know, Jin has a weak heart and he’s easily scared of things.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh hyung! A frog!

 

        Jin almost jumped out of his seat. He could’ve had flew away to the galaxy with his skipping heart. Good thing he was able to control his heart, but never fail to react cutely on the frog thing.

 

Jin:

Oh my! Oh my god! Sesange~

(He answered in different tone and language)

 

        Jeonghan find Jin cute, but he apologized immediately.

 

-RESTAURANT-

 

        Jin casually held Jeonghan’s hand. What a ninja! It was so smooth like it was usual when they were not always seeing each other often to do the holding of hands casually.

 

        They sat where they won’t get any special attention. There, they were feeling cozy and comfortable.

 

        The waiter gave them the menu to choose from.

 

Jin:

Order anything you want Hanie yah. This is on me.

(He smiled charmingly)

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, anything is fine.

(He smiled back at Jin)

 

        While waiting for their orders, Jin started to ask Jeonghan about his problem.

 

Jin:

So… let’s first discuss about your problem.

 

        Jeonghan summarized everything that happened between the three of them involving Wonwoo, DK, and him with a slightly covering the truth behind those intense jealousy.

 

        Jin understood their situation. It happens in any family. Especially to those people who rarely speaks their hearts out. Usually, those introverts felt that sometimes, they craved for affection. Jin explained what he thought he observed and what he thought was right to do.

 

        The older one advised Jeonghan to talk to them personally and clear things like respect each other space or private time.

 

        On the other hand, Jeonghan understood that he’s clearly showing his favouritism when he allowed the situation of accepting all of their love. It’s not that he didn’t want or he love less a member, but he’s being very rude to show that he adored someone and less with others. He thought of things he should do and adjust, especially to a very sensitive person like Wonwoo.

 

        Jeonghan listened and internalize everything Jin had said.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you so much, hyung.

 

Jin:

You can talk to me anytime. Call me anytime.

(He winked with a very handsome smile)

You know… it’s good that we have some time together. I love your company.

 

Jeonghan:

But I feel sorry that we talked about my problem. This dinner is supposed to be relaxing.

(He felt embarrassed)

 

Jin:

Nope. I am happy that I can help you.

 

        Jeonghan ended up staring while admiring Jin so much that moment and it made Jin so shy with Jeonghan’s attention.

 

Jin:

(He won’t show his feelings and as usual, he acted cool)

Why? Is there something wrong with my face?

Do I have a stain on my face?

 

Jeonghan:

None.

(He smiled)

You are so gentle and charming, hyung.

 

        Jeonghan didn’t know how his words make people crazy over him. Could somebody held him? I guess, no one. Aigoo~ he’s like a siren singing to a human to lure them to his den. Poor humans.

 

Jin:

What are you talking about, Jeonghan?

You are making me shy.

(He chuckled)

 

Jeonghan:

You really look so cool, hyung.

I am thankful that I have someone like you.

You are so reliable like NamJoon hyung.

I wish I have hyungs too.

 

Jin:

I am.

I mean we are.

But please call me often that Namjoon.

(He winked again)

 

        Jeonghan giggled.

 

Jin:

Aigoo~ so pretty!

(He murmured happily.)

 

Jeonghan:

You are prettier.

 

        Jin laughed.

 

        They talk and tease and advise and praise each other the whole night and it was satisfying and relaxing. Unfortunately, Jin had to comply with his promise. That was to bring Jeonghan back before midnight.

 

Jin:

I guess I need to accompany you back home, Handerella.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh!

Thank you, hyung.

 

Jin:

I hope you get better, Jeonghan.

You are so precious, and we couldn’t watch you become weak. Remember that.

 

Jeonghan:

You are precious too, hyung.

 

Jin:

Thank you. You are the only person who says that to me.

 

Jeonghan:

But I think V thinks the same way.

 

Jin:

Aigoo! That kid!

(He shook his head in disappointment)

He’s a pain in the .

(But he’s smiling because he considered V as his precious dongsaeng, of course.)

Let’s go now?

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you again, hyung.

 

        When they were on the way home, Jin’s car- oh, it’s actually Jin’s father’s car- went not functioning well. Of all these days, why now?! Damn! Jin was totally stressed! It was too troublesome and Jeonghan needed to be home before 12. He didn’t have a choice but to call another member who could accompany Jeonghan home; even though, he wanted to do it himself. Unfortunately, he had to wait for his father’s secretary to fetch the useless, wrong timing car. Damn! The date was almost romantically perfect –only for Jin- and there goes the ty car ruining everything. Guess it’s not the right time for the right kissing scene?- that continuously runs through Jin’s creative mind.

 

        On the other hand, Jeonghan was just alright and calm.

 

        After a while, Jimin came in their location asking their driver to accompany him to where they were, so he could help Jin with his problem, but who knows this was already the shy Jimin’s chance.

 

Jin:

Jimin, you know what to do.

Take him home safely.

 

Jeonghan:

Hyung, don’t worry… I’m big enough. I can actually just ride a taxi home. No need to call anybody else.

 

Jimin:

You mustn’t go alone.

 

Jin:

He’s correct. It’s always a must to accompany you home. I promised Coups and Joshua that if ever we went out for a date-

 

        Jimin gave an electrifying glare, but Jin didn’t care at all.

 

Jin:

I have to always fetch and accompany you home. Alright? This is for your own good too.

(He smiled gently)

 

Jeonghan:

(Felt shy with the promise thing. He’s like a child who always need a guardian with him)

Oh, did they ask you that?

 

Jin:

Nope. I volunteered.

(He smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you so much.

And I’m sorry for causing you trouble.

 

Jin:

Nope. I should be saying thank you because you help me relax.

(Looked at Jimin)

Go now… otherwise the members will kill me.

 

        They have this chat like JEONGHAN’S LOVER GUILD… it’s a chat between the rivals- friendly rivals. It’s where they have a conversation regarding the permission to date Jeonghan, advice and other things, not only with Jeonghan, but it was where they could talk to many things.

 

        So, Jimin took Jeonghan home. At first, it was so quiet inside the car. Its making their driver awkward too, so he the music and it turned out that the music was Jimin’s ‘Love Yourself’. The singer became shy upon hearing his voice on the radio, especially when Jeonghan sang along in the beginning.

 

        Jimin took a short glance and blush. Jimin didn’t know if it was a good thing seeing Jeonghan’s smiling eyes looking directly at him, but who cares? It’s just the two of them inside the van. Well, except for the van driver, who was satisfied hearing music in his life again. Jimin avoided Jeonghan’s eyes shyly and yet with a smile.

 

Jimin:

Sorry. Let me change the song. I think, hyung is playing our cd again.

 

Jeonghan:

No. its fine. I love the song.

(Jeonghan smiled)

 

Jimin:

Ah- thank you.

(With his hands very uneasy as he rubbed those on his thighs)

 

Jeonghan:

Jimin?

 

Jimin:

Ah- yes?

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you for accompanying me home. Sorry for the trouble.

 

Jimin:

No. I’m fine. B-Besides, Am gonna go buy something in the mart too.

 

Jeonghan:

Really?

 

        Then, he noticed that they passed by a mart, and he immediately informed the bewildered Jimin who was just making the super market his excuse.

 

Jeonghan:

Hey, it’s the mart!

Jimin! You wanna stop for a while to buy the things you needed to buy, so you can directly go home?

 

        Jimin was startled. He had nothing to buy in the first place. They just had their grocery just the other day. What things could he possibly buy inside the mart again when they had stocks on their house?

 

Jimin.
Ah! N-no. Maybe later. I should bring you back home first.

 

Jeonghan:

I can go with you. And besides, I am thinking that I can buy snacks too.

 

        Alright. Jimin was left with no other choice. He asked the driver to stop by the mart for a while.

 

-MART-

 

        The two went in and grab some grocery carts, but Jimin had nothing to think of buying as of the moment. On the other hand, Jeonghan went buying snacks, but not only for his. He had to buy for the boys too because buying just one snack would be so unsatisfying. It’s like, when you offer it to the boys, they could only consume one bite or one hand full each.

 

        As they pass by the yogurt section, Jimin was looking through it and picked the strawberry and banana yogurt. Jeonghan, of course, those are his favourites, he took several of them and put it in the cart. That was when he noticed that Jimin wasn’t buying anything.

 

Jeonghan:

Aren’t you gonna buy?

Oh! You can leave the cart to me. You can roam around and look. I’ll wait here.

 

Jimin:

Ummm… a-actually I am… I-it’s not here.

 

Jeonghan:

Should we change mart, then?

 

Jimin:

No need.

(He smiled)

I will ask somebody else.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh. Alright. Lemme just finish this fast.

 

Jimin:

Take your time.

 

        When they finish shopping, Jeonghan gave him and the driver yogurt to drink.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you for accompanying me.

 

        With the smile Jeonghan exposed, Jimin couldn’t avoid looking at it. He stayed stuck watching Jeonghan smile. Meanwhile, Jeonghan gave Jimin his yogurt ready to drink and put it inside his mouth.

 

Jeonghan:

Here, drink. Don’t be shy.

(He chuckled)

Why are you so cute, Jiminie~

(He said cutely)

 

        Jimin blushed more, but he couldn’t take off his bright smile. Eventually, he might have a good sleep after their short meeting.

 

        When they came in front of the house, Jimin didn’t let Jeonghan go all by himself. He even accompanied him to the door, just to make sure he’s alright up to when he stepped inside the house. It’s a protocol, for all Jeonghan know. Coups and the others ask people that if they went somewhere with Jeonghan, they had to makes sure that he’s safe and okay until he reached their doorstep. It doesn’t mean literally, it’s just that Jimin wanted to make sure everything was alright.

 

        Meanwhile, Jeonghan was so embarrassed being escorted by someone to the door like he’s a royalty. Aigoo, poor cheeks. It’s all heaten up and blushing.

 

Jeonghan:

Jiminie, you don’t have to do this.

 

        Jimin skipped the talk and looked at his watch and smiled.

 

Jimin:

11:45. Thank goodness we’re not late.

(He smiled with cheerful eyes)

 

Jeonghan:

(He chuckled)

Cute!

 

        Jimin blushed.

 

 

Jeonghan:

See you.

Thank you and good night.

 

Jimin:

Good night too. Rest well.

 

Jeonghan:

I will.

 

        Jimin was about to go and Jeonghan was watching him walk away; however, Jimin went back.

 

Jimin:

Ummm.

 

        Jeonghan wondered and waited to what Jimin had to say with an adorable confused face.

 

Jimin:

If-

(Took another second to continue his words)

If ever you needed someone to talk to… I’m just right here.

Y-you can text me.

(He said sweetly)

 

        Jeonghan find him cute. O well, everything for Jeonghan is cute.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

Thank you.

And if you need somebody to talk to, I’m just one call away.

 

        Jimin blushed more and more. He’s actually nervous after saying those brave words, but after Jeonghan responded, he felt warm and happy.

 

Jeonghan:

I think we should talk often, so we- you know, will be more talkative when we see each other again.

(He giggled)

 

Jimin:

Yeah. Of course.

 

        A moment of dead silence again.

 

Jimin:

I-I should go.

(He smiled endlessly that night)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. Sure.

Thanks again.

 

        Jimin wasn’t so sure that his body moved on it’s own that night as it just walked towards the waiting pretty boy in front of him and gave a warm and gentle hug. He too was surprised; nevertheless, he must act like he was cool otherwise, it would turn really awkward.

 

        On the other hand, Jeonghan embraced him back and giggled.

 

Jeonghan:

You are so sweet. Hope we’d be close to each other.

(He added)

 

        Jimin answered with only a smile and nothing more. Just one wave of goodbye and he left. One moment after, the boy received a message on his phone saying “thank you. Take care and Good night Jiminieeee~” That simple words made his heart flatter. And so, his night is very beautiful.

 

        Going back to Jeonghan, who didn’t see the online message Wonwoo left, carelessly went inside their house. He thought they were all sleeping and quietly took off his shoes.

 

        He was clueless that Wonwoo was there watching him all throughout he went inside the house. The pretty boy was exhausted, but in a good way. He took his grocery to the dining table and put some to the refrigerator. He actually wanted to eat the ice cream he bought, but since it melted a bit, he placed it first to the fridge for a while before diving in.

 

        Meanwhile, the quiet wolf was roaming around Jeonghan without him being noticed.

 

Wonwoo:

Hey.

 

        Wonwoo spoke in a sweet and careful tone and yet Jeonghan skipped a bit as he was startled.

 

Jeonghan:

Omo! Kkamchagiya!

 

        Jeonghan looked back.

 

Jeonghan:

Wonwoo ya… stop surprising me.

(He frowned)

 

Wonwoo:

I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.

What did you buy?

 

Jeonghan:

Just a little snack….

For all of us.

 

Wonwoo:

(He smiled)

I see.

Can we have a talk?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

Sure.

 

        And it’s a total silence. It’s awkward since they fought like hours ago. Jeonghan didn’t know what to do; however, it was not visible in Wonwoo’s face that he was feeling awkward too.

 

        In no time, the ice cream that was supposed to be chilled just a little bit more was taken off the fridge; in addition, he took two spoons for them to share the ice cream.

 

Jeonghan:

Let’s eat ice cream, Wonwoo yah.

 

        And let the ice cream remove the awkwardness. Good job, ice cream!

 

Wonwoo:

Sure.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright. For a sec. I’ll just put these goods on the cabinet. Wait for me at the living room.

Bring these. (The ice cream and their spoons on the tray)

 

        Wonwoo took it and left. He went to the living room as ordered and sat while waiting for Jeonghan.

 

        Moments later, Jeonghan came. He saw Wonwoo enjoying the ice cream alone and that was when he started nagging cutely at him with his wide raging eyes plus his hands on his waist like a mom was about to scold at her child.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya… You should have wait for me!

This kid!

 

        Wonwoo acted naturally enjoying the ice cream, which was true.

 

Wonwoo:

This is good.

(He answered)

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo! Gimme my spoon!

 

        He grabbed the ice cream from Wonwoo’s hand and started digging in. He even made Wonwoo envy and ask for a permission to eat. And Jeonghan won’t allow him unless Wonwoo acts cute.

 

Wonwoo:

Ayyyooo! This hyung, Jjinja.

 

        He became hopeless, but the emotion king find that easy. It’s natural to an actor-born child like him. He simply pouted his lips and made his eyes round- and that’s it! He’s totally adorable in Jeonghan’s eyes.

 

Jeonghan:

As expected.

 

        He took a spoonful of the melting ice cream and put it inside Wonwoo’s mouth, but it was too many that Wonwoo had a brain freeze. The boy squinted his eyes until it closed. It doesn’t seem to be that serious, so Jeonghan laughed about it. Aigoo!

 

        But after that heavy feeling, Wonwoo rested his head to Jeonghan’s shoulder. The other looked at him dearly and he was surprised that he heard Wonwoo speaking out of the blue.

 

Wonwoo:

I’m sorry.

 

Jeonghan:

About what?

 

Wonwoo:

I wasn’t in the right mind when I said that earlier. I know I offended you.

I’m sorry.

 

        Wonwoo was surprisingly apologizing in verbal form. Usually, he would use text messages to apologize, but now, he’s being so soft and sweet that Jeonghan wanted to pinch his face; even though, it’s as thin as DK’s

 

Jeonghan:

Actually… I want to apologize too.

 

Wonwoo:

For what?

 

Jeonghan:

I know I am not fair to everyone.

 

Wonwoo:

Don’t say that.

(He sighed)

I’m sorry, it’s my fault that something bothers you now.

 

Jeonghan:

Wonwoo ya, I’m okay now. Don’t worry.

 

Wonwoo:

How can I not?

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo.

(He sighed heavily)

You sure are too honest.

Let’s finish this and we should make everything all right, alright?

 

Wonwoo:

Yeah.

 

        He finally gave Jeonghan an intensely sweet glance in the eyes that melted Jeonghan into liquid. Wonwoo, who was so up close, wearing a very heart-warming smile was so handsome. They were an inches close, and it was not usual that Wonwoo wasn’t doing something silly.

 

        For a while, he stayed like that. Like a handsome statue. Actually both of them. It was naturally romantic if Wonwoo was with you, even though, he’s not the talkative guy. Jeonghan wanted him to know that, that’s why he spoke first.

 

Jeonghan:

Wonwoo ya… You know… you don’t have to work hard to show your charm. You are charming in every single thing you do. Even when you don’t speak.

 

        As Jeonghan continued talking, Wonwoo seemed to be more focused on Jeonghan than listening to his complimenst. The pretty boy noticed it and knew that he’s not listening at all.

 

Jeonghan:

Hey, Wonwoo… are you listening?

I keep on talking here and th-

 

Wonwoo:

You are beautiful.

 

        He interrupted.

 

        It surprised Jeonghan; nevertheless, it made him smile and acted like he’s still mad.

 

Jeonghan:

You think you can easily cover up your sin with those compliments?

 

        However, Wonwoo didn’t reply. Instead, he took his time looking at Jeonghan.

 

Jeonghan:

(He became shy)

What now?

 

        Then, he finally wrap up things.

 

Jeonghan:

We’re not done yet, Wonwoo.

Wait for me here. I’ll just brush my teeth and take a shower.

 

        Wonwoo nodded and took his phone and play.

 

        In the meantime, while waiting, Wonwoo was busy playing with his phone. And after Jeonghan was done, he went and visit the other boys first before he comes back to Wonwoo.

 

        Jeonghan peaked in the rooms and discovered that they were staying in one room, compiled, and sleeping. Jeonghan sighed.

 

Jeonghan:

You bunch of kids. Tsk!

 

        Looking at Coups who were sleeping on Woozi’s tiny chest, Jeonghan felt hopeless.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo. He even Join them. Tsk! Tsk!

I guess we don’t need rooms anyway.

(He sighed once again)

 

        After checking upon Sebongs, he went back to Wonwoo. He sighed when he looked at him.

 

Jeonghan:

Playing again?

 

        Wonwoo was so focused that he didn’t give Jeonghan a really quick look and answered briefly.

 

Wonwoo:

Mmn.

(He nodded)

 

Jeonghan:

Stop that, so we can talk.

 

Wonwoo:

(Still focused)

Mmn.

(He nodded)

 

        Jeonghan tried his wild charm again.

 

Jeonghan:

Wonwoo ya… are you gonna stop that or what?

 

Wonwoo:

Yeah.

Wait.

 

        The gamer didn’t seem to stop his playing the soonest. Jeonghan understood that Wonwoo was in his zone again, since they were actually okay now. No need to talk about anything.

 

Jeonghan:

Let’s sleep now. Let’s just talk tomorrow when you wish to talk to me.

(He sighed, but he’s smiling because they were okay.)

Good night.

 

        Upon saying those words, Wonwoo was about to turn his phone off, trying to stop himself for continuing the game because he need to talk and it couldn’t wait. Damn that game, it’s tempting the wolf and it may result another conflict.

 

        Before he could see his screen off, something- or rather, someone blocked his sight and felt a soft skin pressing on his lips.

 

Jeonghan:

Good night.

 

        Wonwoo did nothing but to stare on the beautiful being who was about to walk aways after a very sweet kiss. He followed Jeonghan’s movements through his eyes and after a short while, Wonwoo came to his senses and locked his hands on Jeonghan’s wrist.

 

Jeonghan:

What?

 

        Then, without saying any words, Wonwoo pulled his hands gently as if he’s requesting him to sit with him.

 

Jeonghan:

What?

(Pretending not to get Wonwoo’s message)

Let’s go to out room and let’s sleep.

 

Wonwoo:

(He became serious)

Don’t provoke me.

 

Jeonghan:

What?

(Playing innocent)

 

        Wonwoo pulled him hard close to him, but he made sure it will not injure him. Jeonghan actually landed brutally on Wonwoo’s arms; however, Wonwoo didn’t seem to be hurt by the force.

 

        The moment when Jeonghan realized that his other knee was actually pressing the cushion in between Wonwoo’s legs, he stopped breathing. Not because of his sickness, but the way Wonwoo stared at him.

 

        Wonwoo is burning hot. Yeah, he knew and that was his powers over Jeonghan.

 

        For a moment, Jeonghan stopped moving, except his heart that goes dugundugun~

 

Wonwoo:

Sit.

 

        Jeonghan was pretty obedient and he sat properly, but Wonwoo won’t allow him to sit beside him, but on his lap.

 

        On the contrary, while Wonwoo seemed seducing the pretty human sitting on his lap, Jeonghan seemed to repelling the magic Wonwoo was sending him. However, he had no escape. He was lured, that in a matter of feeling Wonwoo’s lips touching his, he felt like his body has a mind of his own. He tried to resist by pushing Wonwoo far from him, but he ended up clutching them until they both fell on the coach lying comfortably while feeling each other’s lips so tender and smooth while brushing on one another.

 

        It was intensely sweet and somehow innocent. How come Wonwoo could pull those sensations with his rudeness by tightening their bodies to be able to not allow a single gap between their bodies?

 

        After they kiss, Wonwoo smirked and gave him a quick kiss on the lips and to his neck.

 

        Damn, Wonwoo was so y with that last touch. Jeonghan was actually , but it can’t be. It should be stopped! Though, it flatters his heart so much.

 

Wonwoo:

Good night.

Let’s sleep now.

 

Jeonghan:

Sure.

(He said shyly)

 

        However, Wonwoo didn’t seem to be going up from the couch.

 

Jeonghan:

(Confused)

Ah- Wonwoo, can you get off the couch so we can go to our rooms?

 

Wonwoo:

This is going to be our room for the night, Jeonghanie.

Don’t move.

 

        Wonwoo got their throw pillows and fix it on his head. Then, he positioned himself by the couch’s back support and made his hands as Jeonghan’s pillow.

 

Wonwoo:

Let’s sleep like this.

I want to sleep like this.

 

        Suddenly, Wonwoo cuddled Jeonghan like a mommy cat. All tight and warm and at the same time, comfortable.

 

Wonwoo:

You okay with this?

 

        Jeonghan was startled with everything that it took a while before he responded.

 

Jeonghan:

Uh- yeah. Sure.

(Then, he smiled)

Good night.

 

Wonwoo:

(He smiled back)

Saranghae, Jeonghannie~

 

        Jeonghan was surprised; nevertheless, it kept him smiling.

 

Jeonghan:

Saranghae, Wonwoo ya.