세븐틴:  Revenge

Action

세븐틴:  Revenge

 

-IN THE HOSPITAL-

 

Vernon called Coups asking where they were and immediately, he headed to the room. His visuals caught people’s eyes. Fortunately, they showed respect to their privacy and asked no more.

 

As soon as the boy saw some of s outside the room, he approached them hastily asking about their angel’s condition; however, they weren’t sure also. Instead, they directed him inside the room to assess.

 

Vernon:

What happened to hyung?

 

Minghao:

He’s sleeping again.

(With shaky voice)

I hope he wakes up.

(Cupping his mouth in hope)

 

Vernon:

Can I come in?

 

Wonwoo:

You may. It’s better for you to see him.

 

Vernon knocked before he entered.

 

Once he opened the door, he didn’t know if he would feel anger or sorrow first, but the first thing he did after seeing the monster inside the room was shout at him in anger.

 

Vernon:

(Looked directly on Yo Han)

How dare you!

(He gritted his teeth after he shouted)

 

Everyone in the room, including, his hyungs (Joshua and Seungcheol), the bosses (CEO and Yo Han), and the doctor looked at him in confusion, while he’s rushing towards the tall American looking guy, who was their boss, and knocked him straight on his jaw.

 

The punch was strong enough for the tall man to be pushed with so much force on the wall nearby. He stumbled on the table behind him that resulted for his fall on the floor.

 

Vernon’s action surprised everybody in the room. He’s never acted like that before and they’d never imagine seeing him going berserk even if he’s annoyed or angry since he’s as ever relaxed person. But that situation woke them up from what they weren’t expecting. They could see how angry Vernon was with his glaring eyes; however, it confused them of his action because they didn’t know what caused his anger.

 

On the other hand, the boys outside were as surprised as everybody else in the room; although, they didn’t see anything. That was because of the unusual loud sound banging on the wall. And as they assumed, something fell hard on the floor so bad with that kind of sound.

 

They became worried and showed themselves inside the room without knocking first as it was urgent.

 

Good thing, Jeonghan’s parents were inside another room for some consultation about their son’s condition, so they weren’t aware of what was happening inside their son’s ward.

 

 

 

Confused, the ones inside Jeonghan’s room were still astounded seeing the executive sitting on the floor while holding his jaw.

 

Seungcheol:

Vernon, what’s happening?!

 

CEO:

What are you doing?

 

Yo Han:

What’s your problem, kid?

(With an irritated voice wanting to punch him back, but he chose to act professional and meek because there were eyes looking at them)

 

Vernon:

How dare you show your face here!

(He said in a very unexpectedly angry voice.)

 

Joshua:

Vernon, you need to calm down. We’re inside the hospital.

 

Everyone was in shock and it made them froze in place. Just then, Vernon was to throw another punch but Seungcheol held his hands, while Joshua was blocking Vernon’s view by his body, trying to calm him down.

 

Joshua:

What’s happening?

 

Vernon:

That man!

That man harassed Jeonghan hyung just this morning!

I heard it!

I heard everything!

(With his glaring eyes)

 

Seungcheol and Joshua:

What?

(With irritated expression)

 

Yo Han:

What are you trying to say, kid?

(Playing innocent)

I think you are just tired.

It’s absurd.

I know you are worried bu-

 

His explanation was halted when Vernon managed to escape his hyungs’ hold forcibly, making them fall on the ground unintentionally. With that opportunity, Vernon couldn’t just miss a single minute not to make Yo Han pay for what he did. He grabbed the foreign man’s collar while looking fiercely at him. Vernon was to throw another punch; however, however, their confused CEO was the one who stopped Vernon from doing so.

 

CEO:

Enough!

What are you talking about, Vernon?

 

The boy didn’t remove his fiery eyes from the criminal and threatened him.

 

Vernon:

You will not win, you jerk!

This is !

 

CEO:

Vernon! I said stop!

(He reprimanded loudly)

 

Vernon stopped.

 

They thought he was about to calm down as he released his clutches on the other man’s collar. He was about to face his hyungs from his back, but he couldn’t just let it go.

 

Vernon charged for another punch. He didn’t care if it would hurt him, or it would risk his position being a member of Seventeen. All he wanted was to take a revenge for his hyung.

 

On the other hand, a severe injury was obtained by the foreign boss due to the punch. His mouth bled and his jaw was badly injured. Not that he had a fracture, but if they doesn’t stop him, Yo Han would be killed by Vernon’s anger with his bare hands.

 

CEO:

Cut this out Vernon, where inside the hospital!

 

Vernon did not talk at all. He was in the middle of his anger and that his eyes were onto the devil.

 

Seungcheol and Joshua held him in order for him to calm down.

 

Seungcheol:

I will talk to him, sir.

I apologize for his behaviour.

 

Yo Han:

You cannot even handle things properly, Seungcheol ssi.

(He gritted his teeth, putting the blame on their leader)

You should get some punishment for this too.

 

Vernon finally loses his temper and shouted once more.

 

Vernon:

You son of a !

You don’t dare talk to him like that!

(He wore his angered eyes)

 

Joshua:

Vernon! Stop this already!

 

But Vernon didn’t.

 

Vernon:

I won’t let you hurt anybody in my family.

Never!

How dare you touch Jeonghan hyung when we are away?!

You bastard!!!

 

Meanwhile the other boys were troubled from the things they’re hearing from the inside, but Jun and the others stopped them from interfering because it would be a bad idea.

 

On the other hand, Seungcheol and Joshua were shocked of what Vernon revealed, while their CEO felt that Vernon was being rude.

 

CEO:
Vernon!

I didn’t think we taught you that?!

(He said angrily)

Stop this madness!

 

Vernon:

I will never stop until he’s (Pointed at Yo Han trying to fight him again) out of here!

 

Yo Han:

What are you talking about?

I never touched him?

I am just trying to convince him to continue going to London because he changed his decision because of your selfish answers.

Don’t blame me.

You did this to him.

I am trying to save him, but you all led him into this.

 

People inside the hospital room were confused, and so, to cause no other trouble to the other patients and to the hospital itself, their CEO decided to have a talk inside the office.

 

CEO:

We will talk inside the office right now, and Vernon…

You are suspended.

(He immediately impose his orders)

 

Seungcheol:

(He got angry by their CEO’s immediate orders because of what happened when he didn’t know everything yet. he wasn’t even let Vernon explain his side.)

Sir, you haven’t heard him well yet.

(He defended)

How can you impose such orders?

(He raised his voice)

 

Joshua:

Are you not taking sides, sir?

 

Seungcheol:

I know Vernon. You knew him too.

Better than that foreign friend of yours!

(He uttered angrily)

If he really does harassed Jeonghan?

Don’t you think you are being biased?

I believe in him, sir. If you suspend him, then suspend me too.

He’s my responsibility.

 

Joshua:

Then so do I.

(He stood firmly)

 

Jihoon and the others finally decided to interfere because they’re having one member in trouble and in doubt.

 

Jihoon:

Might as well suspend us all.

(He said with a sarcastic tone)

We’re not complete anyway.

 

Soon Young:

I agree

 

The boys stood side with their member, believing what he was trying to say, but it didn’t shook their CEO. He too stood to the peak of his pride.

 

CEO:

Seungcheol, Joshua, and Vernon to the office with Mr. Yo Han.

I need explanation!