세븐틴:  SeokMin’s Advantage and Disadvantage

Action

세븐틴:  SeokMin’s Advantage and Disadvantage

 

         After the hard core scolding by their leader, the two went out of the room with supposedly in two separate ways, but their feet walks them in the same spot. It turned out that they went together beside Jeonghan, who was busy laying himself on their sofa while surfing the internet.

 

         Wonwoo sat beside Jeonghan’s head. He made Jeonghan use his thighs to be his pillow and started playing with his phone. On the other hand, DK was so into making Jeonghan happy all times. He’s up to jokes and cute conversation which made Jeonghan laugh; even though, the boy was serious.

 

Wonwoo wouldn’t mind. As long as he’s good at playing his game, it’s nothing.

 

         DK continued to be Jeonghan’s clown until he fell asleep with his dextrose on.

 

         Meanwhile, the boys were slowly compiling on where Jeonghan was. They look and check up on him.

 

Soon Young:

He looks so tired.

 

Seungcheol:

Put him in bed now.

We have to practice.

 

         Jun and Mingyu were trying to carry Jeonghan with caution in order not to wake him up; however, one movement caused Jeonghan to open his eyes.

 

 

         One second, his eyes were wondering around just to find out that his boys were surrounding him.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh… what’s up?

(He asked with a sleepy eyes and voice)

 

Seungcheol:

You should get to bed.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh. Okay. Sorry and you?

 

Joshua:

We will start to practice.

 

Jeonghan:

I see. I can if i-

(He forgot that he still has his dextrose on)

Oh! I still have my dextrose on.

(He got disappointed at himself)

 

DK:

Well after that, you can join us again.

 

Hoshi:

Rest well angel~

(He flashed his very cheerful and chubby face)

 

Jeonghan:

Okay.

(He smiled)

Sorry.

 

Jun:

No worries.

(He smiled)

Let us carry you.

 

Jeonghan:

Just help me with the wheel chair. I’m fine.

 

Mingyu:

Hang on.

 

         Jeonghan was placed back in his wheel chair because it seemed that he couldn’t feel his feet yet due to anaesthesia.

 

         The weak Hanie was delivered to their room. Seungcheol let Jeonghan use his bed instead since he couldn’t climb yet.

 

         The boys were about to leave, however, there’s a problem. Someone has to monitor Jeonghan while they were out. DK volunteered himself and he was allowed to.

 

         While the boys were off to practice, Jeonghan seemed fully awaken. He couldn’t sleep anymore. Time for DK’s gag and it would always work. The two took all their time laughing and teasing the whole night.

 

         The next morning, it was Jeonghan who had gotten up to bed the earliest. Dino was second.

 

Jeonghan’s baby went to him as soon as he saw their angel in the living room doing nothing but to stare at the wall and relax while waiting for the others to wake up.

 

Dino:

Hyung?

 

         Jeonghan recognized his baby’s call.

 

Jeonghan:

Yes, Dino~

You alone?

 

Dino:

Yeah.

 

         Seeing the baby dinosaur’s standing hair made Jeonghan laugh and adore his baby more.

 

Jeonghan:

You are so cute, Chanie~

 

         With his cute scowling on his morning face, he answered.

 

Dino:

You want me to cook something for us to eat, hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

Can you?

Let’s just call for a food delivery, baby Chanie~

 

         Jeonghan looked healthy while enjoying calling Chan in his nickname, so the youngest let him be.

 

         Dino wanted to impress Jeonghan, so he took the responsibility of serving Jeonghan food for ones.

 

Dino:

I will cook.

I mean, I can cook.

What do you want?

 

Jeonghan:

If you say so…

I want pajeon and ramyeon.

I’ll help you.

 

Dino:

No. I’m fine. Rest well.

Your dextrose is not yet finished.

 

Jeonghan:

Then, Iet me watch you.

(He smiled feeling proud of his baby who now can cook for him)

You are growing so fast, Chanie~

 

DinO:

(He sighed)

Aigoo hyung… I am old now. I can do what others can do.

 

Jeonghan:

I know that very well, Chanie~

 

Dino:

Aigoo~ you are my mom here, ei?

 

Jeonghan:

Yes, my dear.

(He answered willingly)

 

         And so, Chan’s cooking show had started. Since he needed to make the pajeon from scratch just like what Mingyu and his (biological) mom was doing, he prepared the ingredients and started chopping the veggies. Then next, he had to prepare the batter.

 

         Meanwhile, Jeonghan was busy filming his baby Chan while dubbing something on the speakers of his phone about how proud he is- just like a mom.

 

Aigoo, Jeonghan was hopeless.

 

         While waiting for their pajeon to be cooked, he started cooking their ramyun- only just for the two of them because the noodles might sag if he cooked for the others immediately.

 

         In just a couple of minutes, their breakfast ala Dino was done! It was quite impressive for Dino to cook surprisingly well. Jeonghan was really impressed and his video ended up like a vlog.

 

         Jeonghan started talking about how good the food Dino cooked for him. Meanwhile, the baby was embarrassed of what his hyung was talking. He just hoped that it would not spread all throughout the net.

 

         While eating, Do-chief went out from their room. He became easily hungry after smelling the ramyeon all over the place. He rushed to the kitchen as soon as possible. Unfortunately, only pajeon was available that time.

 

DK;

No ramyeon left?

 

Dino:

Oh, hyung~

Sorry, I only cooked for the two of us because you were all sleeping.

 

DK:

You cooked?!

(With his big surprised eyes)

Wow!

I wanna have some of Dino’s dish too!

 

Dino:

Eiiii~

You are better than me.

Cook by yourself.

 

         With that rejection, DK went sulking again. Only with that, Jeonghan laughed. The two looked at him weirdly.

 

DK:

What’s funny?

 

Dino:

Yeah? What’s funny?

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing. You are just cute.

 

DK:

Hyung… I don’t know if something’s wrong with me or it’s just your eyesight.

(He joked)

What’s funny of being cute?

 

         Jeonghan laughed again.

 

DK:

What’s wrong?

(He looked at Dino)

Is there something wrong with me?

 

         Dino acted like he’s scanning DK’s face and his facial expression gradually changed into a troubled one.

 

Dino:

Yeah.

(He joked confidently)

 

         DK though Dino was to side on him; but unfortunately, he did the unexpected.

 

DK:

Innnnooooom! (Bad boy!)

(He acted cutely mad)

 

         Dino laughed as well.

 

         Gosh, DK didn’t know if he would feel troublesome or what? He’s gullible anyway. He sure was having a problem with himself and with s too.

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing’s wrong, DK.

 

DK:

Then, why are you laughing?

(He scowled)

At me?

 

Jeonghan:

No, we are not.

(He denied but still laughing out loud)

 

Dino:

Hyung!

(He was sure laughing hard too)

You are really entertaining.

 

         DK let them be, since their happiness is his happiness too. No problem. All happy. He’s happy too! DK is their happy virus after all.

 

         Later on, one by one, Seventeen was gathering around the kitchen searching for food. Jun helped DK while Mingyu was busy peeling something.

 

         While waiting at the table, Coups discussed their schedule and it’s all practice. What the hell?!

 

Seungcheol:
Jeonghan, you will practice after you finish your dextrose.

 

Jeonghan:

No problem.

 

Minghao:

Is he allowed already?

 

Jeonghan:

I am, Haohao.

 

Mingyu:

Really?

How are you feeling?

 

Jihoon:

You are forcing yourself again.

 

Joshua:

I think he can already.

I can hear his laughter this morning. It woke me up.

(He smiled.)

 

Vernon:

Yeah. Me too.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh! Sorry.

(He laughed again)

 

Seungkwan:

You are so energetic now, hyung.

 

DK:

I sent him a happy virus.

 

Dino:

With me too!

 

Jun:

Oh! That explains everything.

(He laughed)

 

Hoshi:

(Looked at Jun who’s laughing so hard even though DK did nothing.)

You affected too?

(He giggled)

 

         After witnessing Jun laughing without reason, DK went along… then to Hoshi and slowly, the virus spreads quickly to the other members too.

 

         Fools!

 

         It was indeed a happy morning, but someone was a little bit jealous of their happy virus. He’s jealous because of his ability of making Jeonghan laugh endlessly. He felt like he’s useless. That boy, who stayed quiet the whole time stood up and fix his plates to the sink after he finished his meal.

 

         For the others it was normal for Wonwoo to act quiet and immediate and random. So they ignored his actions.

 

         As time passed by, Jeonghan was able to join them in the afternoon. He was quite being pulled like a magnet beside DK and Seungkwan. Actually, he seek for them. It was, again, normal; however, for the observant Wonwoo, it was worth jealous for. Meanwhile, not only Wonwoo who was feeling the same kind of jealousy, there’s another one and he’s the most obvious one. That’s none other than, Soon Young.

 

 Soon Young felt the same and he already revealed it in public. Basically, everyone knows about how he wanted to be noticed by Jeonghan. He wanted his attention and care so bad. He even complains in front of their fans. What a cute baby boy.

 

Anyway, Jeonghan was trying to be equal, but of course, you couldn’t remove the fact that he has biases too- based on his mood and needs. Jeonghan likes to be entertained and energize through funny gags, that’s why Soon Young would join them too, just to impress Jeonghan. At least the hamster have a channel… Now, it’s time for BOOSEOKSOON tandem and Jeonghan loved it. He laughed nonstop.

 

         While the trio and the angel were busy with their business, the others were jealous. Not jealous jealous, maybe envious but they somehow felt that they needed to be noticed, especially Wonwoo, who was crazy longing for attention from Jeonghan that time. The boy felt so pressured. He wanted to do something for Jeonghan too, but he couldn’t do what the others could do, like for example DK. He knew so well that Jeonghan’s favourite is DK. It was obvious. DK was his darling fool anyway.

 

         After practice, Wonwoo stayed away. No one noticed him leave, since they were all busy fixing things of their own, except Mingyu. He went along with Wonwoo that time. He noticed that his Wonwoo hyung was acting strange. He knew how Wonwoo looked when he’s irritated, so he thought, he needed help.

 

         Mingyu approached him.

 

Mingyu:

Hyung, what’s wrong?

 

         Wonwoo was quite surprised that their clumsy Mingyu would notice him.

 

Wonwoo:

Nothing.

Why?

(He started acting; however, he couldn’t hide his irritation away.)

 

Mingyu:

You’re not in a good mood today.

Something’s wrong?

 

Wonwoo:

Nothing.

Just get back to what you are doing. I’m up to shower.

 

         Mingyu stayed away. Well, it’s better to stay away than irritate his hyung more. The tall puppy couldn’t help but to think of Wonwoo all the time. He was thinking what things could possibly irritate the quiet Wonwoo. He’s sensitive too, so it had to be something he didn’t like. Though, he decided not to tell anybody first, since it’s very critical. He decided to ask him if he already calm down.

 

         So anyway, as night comes, people gathered on their dining table once again. Wonwoo was exceptionally quiet and irritated that almost everyone could notice it already. Joshua who’s their number one peace maker would like to open the conversation, but he chose not. He’d rather talk to him in private. Jihoon was feeling the change with Wonwoo’s mood and he’s quite uncomfortable with it, so he sat farther than the usual. Poor Soon Young, he had to move closer to the hot blooded Wonwoo that time.

 

         While everybody was busy doing the dishes after dinner, Jeonghan approached him to ask if he’s okay. Wonwoo plainly said that he’s fine and nothing to worry about; however, he’s quite cold compared to yesterday.

 

         Jeonghan became worried.

 

         Midnight came, Wonwoo was still cold with interacting with all of the members. But why? Seungcheol and Joshua took the chance to talk to him, but again, they were told the same thing as he told Jeonghan. Not to cause more trouble, they give him space so he could contemplate on his problem.

 

         Before Jeonghan went to bed, he visited Wonwoo to say good night. He didn’t see him in their room, so he went all over the place to look for him. He’s just in their living room, playing something and he’s wearing not a good expression. He’s losing the game. Not the game on the phone because he could just repeat it again and again, but on Jeonghan. He was truly frustrated about everything he’s doing. He was thinking if he needed to adjust or change himself. For the first time, he wanted to be Seungkwan, DK, or Hoshi for a day.

 

Jeonghan:

Wonwoo, still awake?

 

         Wonwoo was surprised upon Jeonghan’s call. He took a glance on him for a second and looked back at his phone.

 

Wonwoo:

Mnnn.

        

         Jeonghan knew very well that Wonwoo was not a man of words. He did not ask any further question and went beside him.

 

Jeonghan:

Want to talk to me?

 

         Wonwoo spare him a look while he’s finishing his game.

 

Wonwoo:

No.

 

Jeonghan:

Can I have a favour?

 

Wonwoo:

What is it?

 

Jeonghan:

Stop playing and hold my hand.

 

         Suddenly, the wolf’s mood changed. Looks like he was tamed for some reason.

 

         Immediately, Wonwoo emptied his hands and took Jeonghan’s hand and kissed them. It delighted Wonwoo. Finally, he’s with Jeonghan and he’s allowing him to be by his side.

 

         The boy sat straight and was back to his thirst of affectionate gazes.

 

Wonwoo:

How are you now?

 

Jeonghan:

Fine now.

Thank you.

(He smiled)

Wonwoo ya, thank you for bringing action in my life yesterday. It gave me a heart attack, but I’m feeling better now.

Don’t do that again.

 

         Wonwoo wore a satisfied smile.

 

Wonwoo:

Promise.

 

         As they talk, Wonwoo slid his hands on Jeonghan’s waist and pulled him tighter close to him. He watched Jeonghan’s face up close which made Jeonghan uneasy.

 

Jeonghan:

Hey, what’s with the close stares, Wonwoo?

 

Wonwoo:

I like it this way.

 

Jeonghan:

It’s weird… but, it’s okay I guess.

(He giggled)

 

         Later on, Wonwoo embraced Jeonghan tighter and buried his face on Jeonghan’s neck.

 

         It was really uncomfortable for Jeonghan seeing Wonwoo being clingy for ages; nevertheless, he found his wolf sweet and let him do what he wanted. He believed that Wonwoo would have this touchy mood too- the mood of showing his affection dearly. He guess he’d be fine if they’d have this little moments sometimes.

 

 

         And now, Wonwoo was calm.

 

 

         What a relief.

 

         They peacefully stayed like a love birds together with smiling face and heart. Wonwoo was satisfied not until DK came along and invited them to watch something with the others.

 

DK:

Hey, let’s watch. The movie is ready.

 

Jeonghan:

Aren’t you going to sleep?

 

DK:

Not yet.

(He giggled innocently)

 

         DK wasn’t aware that there was a fiery stare monitoring his actions.

 

Jeonghan:

What movie?

 

DK:

Battleship.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh! Interesting!

(He looked at Wonwoo and invited him as well)

Wonwoo yah, you wanna watch?

 

         Suddenly, the warm Wonwoo became cold again.

 

DK:

C’mon!

(He invited cheerfully)

 

         Wonwoo felt offended with DK’s action. He thought that DK was getting his share of time with Jeonghan, and that’s what makes his mood even more execrable.

 

         Jeonghan, who was still unaware that Wonwoo was hurt of their actions, invited him up. He was pulling him up gently, but Wonwoo shoved his hands away from Jeonghan’s hand.

 

         Jeonghan was surprised. There was something wrong again. He couldn’t read Wonwoo.

 

Why?

Did he offend him in any way?

How?

 

Jeonghan was left hanging in the air.

 

         On the other hand, Wonwoo stood up preparing to leave

 

Jeonghan:

Hey, Wonwoo.

What’s wrong?

 

Wonwoo:

Nothing’s wrong.

 

         He was about to step in to their room when Jeonghan called again.

 

Jeonghan:

Wonwoo ya.

 

         The time when Wonwoo didn’t answer and didn’t even look back, Jeonghan became furious.

 

Jeonghan:

Wonwoo ya!

(He called with a pissed tone)

Is there something wrong?!

(He demanded an answer)

How can we understand each other if you’re gonna avoid me?

 

         Wonwoo finally stop

 

Wonwoo:

Nothing is wrong.

It’s just that it’s supposed to be like this. (Like he was not important like the others.)

Nothing to worry about.

(With a cold and pissed tone and stares)

 

Jeonghan:

Then why are you acting like that?

 

Wonwoo:

Can you just leave me alone?

Just go with him (DK) and watch.

 

         DK could feel the tension. He froze and chose not to meddle.

 

 

Wonwoo:

I know you want to.

Just go without me.

He’s (DK) better than me anyway.

 

         Jeonghan was stunned on how Wonwoo acted. He admitted that his attitude pissed him off too; however, he couldn’t judge him yet because he doesn’t know what caused him to act like that. And why was he comparing himself to another person.

 

         On the contrary, DK was scared. He was scared that he was causing too much trouble for everybody else. He thought Wonwoo was jealous at him because he’s always getting Jeonghan’s attention. It shouldn’t be like that, and it was not his intention at all.

 

         It was burdensome to have a fight over jealousy. Love and affection is a hard competition to compete to. It involves misunderstandings and fights, and worst, it can cause their relationship.

 

         DK backed out, hoping that he couldn’t ignite more the fire Wonwoo was feeling at the moment. He stepped back and got cautious with his actions. That made him realize that he needed to be sensitive with the others’ feelings too, and that he needed to read every action s does, so he could act wisely.

 

         Meanwhile, Wonwoo was gone by the shadows, while Jeonghan and DK were left standing frozen in their position. Jeonghan was quite annoyed and DK was scared.

 

Jeonghan:

What’s wrong with him?

(He murmured in an angry tone)

 

         He couldn’t understand Wonwoo that time. He thought he’s fine with everything since he already calmed down; however, he lacks understanding on how Wonwoo really felt.

 

         He wasn’t able to realize, that Wonwoo needed a time- time to be with him alone. He never consider Wonwoo getting jealous because he had never seen him acting like that before. Now, he was onto finding a solution on how to identify the problem; to deal with Wonwoo’s actions; and to comfort him with his unreadable actions. He needed to search what Wonwoo really wants, so he could adjust as well.

 

 

         On the other hand, DK went to him.

 

 

DK:

I think it’s my fault.

 

Jeonghan:

There’s no way it’s your fault DK.

Just let him be.

I guess we need to cool down for a bit.

I’ll talk to him tomorrow.

 

DK:

But I think he’s jealous at me.

And besides, I took your time together.

 

Jeonghan:

That’s not an excuse DK.

You called the both of us.

 

DK:

You don’t understand, hyung. I think Wonwoo hyung wanted to be alone with you.

 

         When Jeonghan realized everything, he sighed and calmed down.

 

Jeonghan:

This is my fault, DK.

Don’t think too much.

I will fix this.

I guess, I have to go straight to my bed.

(He sighed)

Good night for now, DK. I will watch with all of you next time.

 

         Little did they know that Jihoon heard their conversation when he went to the toilet before watching the film.

 

         O well, Jihoon feel Wonwoo. They have the same situation, even manners. It’s just that, Wonwoo went too much. He didn’t want to interrupt because he knew the two were mature enough to handle things on their own. As long as it won’t affect their teamwork, he’s fine with it. But if anything and everything went wrong, Jihoon won’t let it pass through.

 

 

         That evening, it won’t let Wonwoo, Jeonghan, and DK sleep in peace.