세븐틴:  Discipline

Action

세븐틴:  Discipline

 

Jeonghan had recently having his check up before their upcoming comeback and schedules in Japan. Gosh! They will have a very hectic schedule, that’s why Jeonghan was busy taking care not only of their Carats, and members, but also him.

 

Every day, Doctor Eric would pass by their house to look at his condition given the fact that he had that very serious case from the last time. He had to check him every day to monitor his health, especially his neurological functions. Jeonghan was doing his therapy at home, and sometimes, he’s having his dextrose on to help his body recover every time there’s a damage in his body.

 

The damage may occur every attack. Which means, every seizure would hurt cells inside his body and the visible effects was his frequent nosebleed, numbness, deafness and blindness.

 

They were looking for another option. One was to drink wine every meal. Second was to rest his body somewhere far from the city. And lastly was exercise. He tried exercising, but seems like it’s not his calling. Besides, their practices were more than just an exercise. It’s kind of hard work out for a low stamina person like him; though, he’s trying to do sports with other members too.

 

What Doctor Eric prevented him to do was to take a hot shower whenever he’s cold because that may cause blood clot on his brain, and they might want to avoid that as it is very dangerous for the skin too.

 

Another was, Doctor Eric had already talked to him about the findings on his patients, including the cause and effect, and his patient’s life style. He already know about the other ‘natural’ option, which Vernon hadn’t tell the other members yet- to protect him from their lust of flesh. Alright. So, Jeonghan clearly knew about all the possibilities; nonetheless, he needed to be extra careful when it comes to those sensitive things. Moreover, he needed to be meek and disciplined because mind him, he have 12 boys who loves him so much, either romantically or brotherly. And that especially, he didn’t want to choose because he thought that that way was better than choosing one; although, he believed that it was quite unfair for everyone.

 

So anyway, they were back to practice. As Hoonie said before, he will take care of everything for him, so he must do his best for him and also for the members who’s always ready to help.

 

Since they were busy with their upcoming comeback, he and his sister had no time seeing each other to talk about something like what Princess Yoon had said before. Anyway, it can wait. Jeonghan’s funds comes first and he’s sure that his sister would understand.

 

---

 

It was a hard training for everyone. They were exhausted. Their practice, shooting and other activities all came at the same time. Sebongs especially Jeonghan was feeling so exhausted to the point that he could feel his muscle could rip apart anytime soon.

 

After their photoshoot, immediately, they headed home to rest. As expected, all of them were all asleep inside their vans.

 

See they were all doing their very best to take good care of their angel, but they too needed to be taken care of. Now, Jeonghan was totally weak, as well as the boys. It was really hard to do work while looking after a weak patient. All were down; moreover, their health was at risk.

 

Since Jeonghan was not just their precious member and or brother, but their angel, they made it appoint that they won’t miss any chance to check up on him.

 

Vernon, who was monitoring him since Boo and Gyu talked to Doctor Eric with them last time. He started filling up those notebooks that Jeonghan should fill up. He was the one asking what he’s feeling inside and out his body. And it end up Vernon was working as Jeonghan’s personal assistant doctor. He was also in charge of talking to the doctor about the things he have written, just like a residence inside a hospital- of course, he had done this voluntarily.

 

One time, Jeonghan went out of the room the last, but he’s kinda looking uneasy, he walks here and there, jogs back and forth, jumps high and low. Opposite of what most of their members were doing. They were lazy lying and watching on their places, and some were eating.

The Sebongs were totally bothered with Jeonghan’s sudden activeness.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya, why are you so active today. Aren’t you tired, Jeonghanie?

 

Jeonghan’s sudden stop and it also halted the others.

 

Jeonghan:

Don’t mind me.

I need to move my body, so that my muscles won’t sleep?

 

Mingyu:

Is something hurting you?

 

Jeonghan:

Nope.

(He smiled)

 

Wonwoo:

(With a confused stares)

Then why are you like that?

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry. I should do this in the room instead.

 

Jihoon:

It’s not what you think. We are wondering if what fruit you ate that you suddenly became so lively.

 

Joshua:

Yeah. Maybe you are feeling cold?

 

Vernon’s abrupt standing up also caught their attention.

 

Seungkwan:

What now?

 

Vernon:

I think I need to exercise too.

 

A sudden decision was made by Vernon without any prior sign. What a mysterious Vernon they have now, ei?

 

Dino:

I think something is wrong.

 

Hoshi:

Eiii, hyung… exercising with your tired body won’t help. You’ll get drained after a while. I think it’s better if you rest.

 

Jun:

He’s right.

You want something to eat?

Want ramyeon?

 

Jeonghan:

Nope.

I want to eat dimsum later after we exercise, right Vernon?

 

Minghao:

I know a place.

(He smiled)
 

DK:

I’m in!

And Minghao ya… you already good? I mean how’s your last check up?

 

Minghao:

I’m getting better.

(He giggled sweetly)

 

Jun:

But you have to move little by little.

I mean not too exaggerated.

That’s the doctor’s advice.

(He gently reminded)

 

Jeonghan:

Good to hear that. Anyway, you guys prepare so we can eat outside, alright?

 

Seungkwan:

We have guesting hyung. Better be fast.

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

 

Vernon:

Hyung, can you come with me for a while, I’ll get my things.

 

 

So, Jeonghan was pretty clueless of what Vernon was thinking that time, but he obediently went along with his Di Caprio inside his room.

 

On the room, Vernon cornered Jeonghan on the bed, well, with good intentions, but of course, he didn’t think that it would be awkward at all.

 

On the contrary, while Vernon was serious, Jeonghan was on panic.

 

Jeonghan:

What’s going on Vernon?

 

Vernon:

Hyung, tell me honestly.

 

Jeonghan:

What is it?

 

Vernon:

Are you in HEAT?

 

Knowing what that word was supposed to mean, Jeonghan blushed and stuttered in his reply.

 

Jeonghan:

W-what are you talking about?

(He blushed in deep red)

 

Vernon feel Jeonghan’s skin first before replying back. And so, he felt his hyung was a bit hot. Just a bit.

 

Vernon:

Hey, nothing to worry about.

I know what’s happening. It’s normal- (he meant, his body was needing heat in scientifically method not in lustful context)

 

Jeonghan:

What?

 

Vernon:

I know you knew it already. Doctor Eric told me that he already explained things to you.

 

Jeonghan:

Vernon.

 

Vernon:

Hyung, tell me honestly.

 

The boy stared at him like he hoped that Jeonghan would be honest with him.

 

Jeonghan:

I am not.

I just felt like exercising. T- that’s all.

I mean, Doctor Eric told me that this is one of the options, so I’m trying it.

 

Vernon:

But your body is still exhausted from yesterday’s activity.

You cannot force your body.

Don’t lie to me, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

No, I’m being tru-

 

His words were cut when Vernon took a deep gentle kiss- mostly out of proving his little theory with love, of course.

 

Meanwhile, the older was stunned and blushed even more.

 

Jeonghan paused a little and Vernon was so impatient waiting for his hyung’s honest answer, so he went kissing him ones more, but more of he’s teasing the older with his short sweet pecks.

 

Later on, Jeonghan was giving in. He started cupping and pulling Vernon closer to him. He’s making a perfect rhythm with how Vernon played the kisses; moreover, he’s getting immersed and unaware of the surrounding. Jeonghan was totally ready for it- ready receiving love in a much deeper and intimate way, but no! It must not happen. When the boy confirmed what Jeonghan needed that moment, he suddenly stopped which made Jeonghan really unsatisfied.

 

Vernon:

You are in heat hyung.

Yeah… you are right. We need to jog outside.

 

Jeonghan:

(He frowned feeling really unsatisfied)

Ya.

(With a little annoyed tone)

Vernon-ah, are you playing with me?

 

Vernon:

No hyung.

I love you, and I cannot just give you to anybody else.

I am standing as your guardian here.

 

Jeonghan:

Are you teasing me?

(He asked with a little frustration in his tone.)

 

Vernon:

Nope.

(He smiled)

I’m protecting you until you have already chosen.

(He smiled warmly)

 

Jeonghan:

Vernonie…

(He became shy hearing that humble words from his naughty donsaeng. He’s quite outrageous ya know. But he’s still innocent.)

Thank you.

(With a soft voice as he bit his lips)

 

Vernon:

Let’s go to a gym like Cheol hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

(Visualizing that it was so tiring lifting things, he immediately declined)

No.

Let’s just walk outside.

(He giggled)

 

Vernon:

This hyung really.

Tsk!

 

Vernon was successful in protecting his hyung by not letting the others know the secret or the magic potion- o well, still not sure. He did that thinking that he could protect Jeonghan from evil doings. That although, he trusts s, you wouldn’t know when, how, or why. The possibility of that crisis would be so strong that it could affect things inside their relationship and career.

 

Vernon and Jeonghan went out to… walk. Aigoo. Jeonghan was indeed a lazy one. But Vernon was relieved, especially after seeing Jeonghan’s bright smile after an exhausting schedule. He was just scared that what if, Jeonghan was actually having the hardest time. Feeling pressured that he must not ruin their relationship because of the love he’s sharing with the others. Moreover, what if he was able to choose already? Vernon knew how hurtful it could be. They were only saying that they would be fine, but in reality, once he chooses the one he truly love in a romantic way, it would definitely feel someone stabbed you many times in a single spot.

 

What a situation sebongs got hooked in? They’re in confusion; moreover, in chaos.

 

After a few busy days, the boys were extremely exhausted. They cannot do more. On the while, Jeonghan was getting cold ones again. However, when the boys checked his body temperature by Joshua’s guide, they found out that he was extremely hot. So what now?

 

They assumed that he was just having a high fever, but it wasn’t in their angel’s actions. He seemed fine, except from feeling cold. He could stand, eat alone, giggle, and even walk back to his favourite couch to rest.

 

Joshua:

Are you sure you are okay?

I’ve already called the doctor, and, I think we need to fetch him. Wonwoo, Junhui, and I will be back in a while.

Seungcheol, you are the one in charge. And the rest who have no schedule.

DK and Seungkwan will be attending some variety.

 

Hoshi:

Me too!

 

Mingyu:

I will do MCing again, hyung.

 

Minghao:

(He sighed sadly)

Shua hyung, Jun and I needed to fix things because we’re invited in China for idol’s competition too. Like the ISAC here.

 

Jun:

Oh yeah!

I almost forgot!

 

Hoshi:

I think you really forgot.

(He giggled)

 

Joshua:

Dino? Come along?

 

Dino:

Yeah. Sure!

 

Joshua:

Vernon, you have something to do?

 

Vernon:

Jihoon hyung and I were about to fix something on the rap part. So I have to record again before the cd burning.

 

Jihoon:

Wonwoo too.

We’ll be back.

 

Wonwoo:

Yeah. Jihoonie will treat us food.

(He giggled)

 

Jihoon glared at him, but smiled after a while, thinking that maybe he needs to treat his one of a kind and very talented team.

 

Jihoon:

Alright.

 

Jeonghan:

Hoonie~ don’t force yourself but can you buy me tteokbokki?

 

Seungcheol:

Pizza!

 

Jihoon:

I will only listen to Jeonghanie hyung~

(He teased)

 

Then all were whispering to his Jeonghan hyung that time, and so their angel giggled despite the uncomfortable feeling he’s feeling at the moment. He’s a little bit at ease with his boys anyways, so he wouldn’t mind. And now he had proven that he was right when he said, he’s healthier whenever he’s with Sebongs. For all they know, he have more than nurses and doctors because he has magical knights and princes. Miraculously, he’s feeling better with their affection and extraordinaire love. However, same as the others, he was worried if he’s doing the right thing for all of them.

 

So anyway, all had dispersed again, Seungcheol was on the watch. Then, Jeonghan was still on his exercising goals, but he’d stop every 10 minutes. It’s quite funny if you’d think of it, but its Jeonghan anyways. It’s expected.

 

Seungcheol, while watching his Jeonghanie getting wild and tame ones in a while, their leader couldn’t help to let out a sweet giggle.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya… better sit down, Jeonghanie.

You’re making me dizzy.

 

Jeonghan:

I need too.

(He smiled)

 

Seungcheol:

Are you okay alone?

Got to take a shower.

 

Jeonghan:

Sure.

 

Later on, Cheol came back fresh and energized to look at Jeonghan. Actually he showered fast just to make sure Jeonghan would be okay.

 

As he observed the pretty male, it was obvious that he’s becoming uneasy after time. Seungcheol never fail to notice that Jeonghanie was getting a little weaker. Especially when his little jogging was turning into breeze walking until he paused on his place.

 

Seungcheol:

Hey, something’s wrong?

 

Once not responding, he went close and grabbed Jeonghan’s arms.

 

Seungcheol:

Han-ah…

(He said worriedly)

 

It surprised Seungcheol when Jeonghan abruptly grabbed his shirt, kissed him aggressively while pushing him to the wall.

 

The eldest was dumbfounded. He was actually confused with Jeonghan’s sudden action. Those kisses were aggressive like he was needing it in a while. Like he’s thirsty of it. He’s devouring Seungcheol’s lips like a hungry tiger.

 

Seungcheol:

J-

Eo-

Ng-

 

The eldest couldn’t continue his words, and he couldn’t just stop Jeonghan from his actions; especially when Jeonghan started undressing him.

 

Oh boy… it’s getting hot. Seungcheol was feeling the heat all over his body, slowly awakening from Jeonghan’s touches.

 

It was so hard for Seungcheol to stop himself from joining the pleasure Jeonghan was inviting him in.

 

! Jeonghan was damn so hot! Especially when he’s displaying such innocence from the way he looks, but impatient in the way he touches him.

 

Slowly, Jeonghan was over powering Seungcheol’s strength. It’s more of, Jeonghan was drawing all Cheol’s energy. Gosh! It was getting intense.

 

One moment, and there they positioned themselves inside their room with Jeonghan over Cheol, still kissing and touching Cheol’s upper body.

 

But before anything else would happen, Cheol should protect his angel; even though, it was already at his vantage.

 

Cheol is still their leader and their role model. He shouldn’t do things that would ruin his team, especially their relationship and trust.

 

Finally, their mighty and brave leader got the chance to discipline himself from the temptation. He embraced Jeonghan tightly and warmly; slowly and softly; and turn Jeonghan under him as he breathed heavily.

 

Seungcheol:

Jeonghan-ah, what’s wrong?

 

Jeonghan:

(Innocently and absent mindedly stated)

Kiss me.

(With a soft whisper)

 

Cheol was surprised. But he showed a gentle smile and kissed Jeonghan on the lips with a soft peck.

 

Seungcheol:

I’m surprised, Jeonghan.

I know it’s hard, but we need to hold on.

You almost got me there.

(He said jokingly)

I almost break my promise.

(He smiled charmingly)

 

Jeonghan:

Touch me, Cheol.

 

Then a sudden water fell down from Jeonghan’s eyes like he’s pleading for something he needed not he wanted. Like he was seeing things as his last option.

 

Meanwhile, Seungcheol panicked as he became more worried.

 

Then, Jeonghan pulled Seungcheol’s head, with all the energy he had, close to his neck.

 

Jeonghan:

Touch me.

(He said with a shivering voice- like he’s in cold)

 

Seungcheol:

You know we can’t. Tell me what’s wrong, Hanie… I’m extremely worried.

 

Jeonghan was crying as he let go of his tight clutches on Seungcheol’s head.

 

Jeonghan:

This is my only hope.

 

With that answer, Seungcheol became wary.

 

Seungcheol:

Why? What’s wrong? Tell me, Hanie ya.

 

Seungcheol thought that his sickness was breaking Jeonghan already, and he won’t let it happen. He can’t. He needed to hold on. He needed to be strong.

 

Jeonghan was crying hard, suddenly, Seungcheol could feel a cold skin running touching his own. Then, Seungcheol grabbed his hand and kissed him like he was being asked to.

 

Seungcheol:

Baby, what’s wrong?

 

He kept his warm grip on Jeonghan’s hand as he pulled it beside his cheeks near his lips to feel Jeonghan’s hand.

 

Jeonghan:

I need your touch, Cheol. Please keep my body feel something. I-I can’t fe-

(He suddenly paused as he was unable to control his jaws and mouth.)

 

Seungcheol:

You are cold.

(He stated worriedly.)

 

On the contrary, Jeonghan was feeling the opposite.

 

Jeonghan:

It’s hot, Cheol. I can feel the heat… i-it’s burning me.

 

Given his sweat with his pale complexion, Jeonghan was feeling something terrible again. Although, his skin at the tip of his shoulders were showing a reddish skin like it was a burn.

 

Seungcheol:

What should I do? What do you want me to do?

 

Jeonghan didn’t answer. He reached Seungcheol’s lips and kissed him aggressively. His panting indicated that he’s desperate of what he wanted to achieve.

 

Jeonghan:

Kiss me. Keep my body moving… please… let me feel something.

(Jeonghan begged with his tears falling down)

I-I can’t feel-

(With a deep breathe)

a-anything.

 

It was a serious thing, for all Seungcheol know. It was not an ordinary thing for Jeonghan feeling numb in coldness that time… that time, ever since the other day, he could less feel things. Like the hot water… he spilled and took a bath of… that explains his burn on his shoulders and later on Seungcheol found out about it all over his body after undressing him. Jeonghan also had those marks on his neck.

 

Seungcheol was terrified, he hoped that Joshua and Dino should come faster because he couldn’t do anything for Jeonghan right now but do what he asked him to do.  It’s not like Jeonghan was having fun, his facial expression and movements were seeking for something desperately- not to fulfil his desire but something he was scared of feeling.

 

Seungcheol kissed him intensely as Jeonghan was asking through his aggressive kisses; moreover, he touched Jeonghan’s body and let him feel every trail of his hands and kisses.

 

While Seungcheol was busy with his kisses on Jeonghan’s neck and shoulders, Jeonghan called weakly like he’s tried.

 

Jeonghan:

Cheol…

(With a heavy panting)

I-

 

His knight stopped and hear his angel speak, however, his pause was causing him heartache as he could see Jeonghan’s eyes slowly dilated and it was somehow looking at one direction.

 

Seungcheol:

Jeonghan-ah…

(The man whispered)

Jeonghan-ah.

 

With no response, he pulled him for an embrace.

 

Seungcheol:

Please, Jeonghan… respond to me.

 

With an almost inaudible sound, Jeonghan replied.

 

Jeonghan:

Don’t let go.

I-I’m s-scared.

 

Seungcheol nodded as he cried burying his head on Jeonghan’s neck.

 

Seungcheol:

I will not let you go.

 

Jeonghan:

I cannot-

 

And then, Jeonghan stopped talking, slowly releasing his hands from his embrace still with his eyes open.

 

Seungcheol check Jeonghan’s expression and nothing is ever hurting than seeing him looking lifeless right in front of him, right on his arms.  For a moment, he was paralyzed.

 

Seungcheol:

Jeonghan-ah. Jeonghan-ah!

Please… can you blink?

Don’t scare me like this?

 

The boy checked his heartbeat and it was weak; moreover, Jeonghan was not responding.

 

Seungcheol:

Please!

(Seungcheol screamed)

Jeonghan-ah!

(His tears began falling from his eyes)

 

Immediately, Seungcheol closed Jeonghan’s eyes as the boy couldn’t do it by himself and never let him go with a tight embrace and pray for him and for his team who fetched his doctor to come faster.

 

Seungcheol:

Jeonghan-ah… don’t do this. We cannot lose you like this. Please.

 

Heavy flow of Seungcheol’s tears were falling on the other man’s skin.

 

Seungcheol:

Please.

I love you so much. Jeonghan-ah, stay with me… please.

 

While waiting for the doctor, he made sure Jeonghan was breathing.

 

After a few minutes- that for sure Seungcheol took it as forever- s with doctor Eric arrived.

 

As soon as Seungcheol heard them, he shouted for help.

 

That shout indicated the urgency of the call. They all went to where Seungcheol could be. At first, they couldn’t explain things that they saw, but first things first. It was to save Jeonghan.

 

Doctor Eric soon carried Jeonghan and instructed the boys to prepare the device they brought.

 

Doctor Eric:

Prepare the mat. Ask my nurse to prepare the dextrose and defibrillator.

And Seungcheol… what happened?

 

Based on his observation to Seungcheol and Jeonghan’s body, it’s indicating the contact with each other and the red marks was that a sign of an extreme of skin.

 

Seungcheol:

Don’t get me wrong, doc. Please.

 

Doctor Eric:

Did you do it?

(He asked Cheol straight to the point because he wanted a straight forward answer)

 

Seungcheol was trapped with the other member’s gazes asking for the truth.

 

Seungcheol:

No.

No…

Please let me explain.

 

Joshua:

Explain properly.

(Joshua demanded with a threatening tone.)

 

Seungcheol looks offended based on how Joshua demanded him an answer like he was guilty, but what could he do? He’d probably do the same thing.

 

Seungcheol:

Look.

(He tried to calm down)

It was not intentional. I mean i-

 

Dino frowned as he gritted his teeth in disappointment.

 

Seeing their maknae’s reaction was kind of insulting for the eldest and he managed to scold him before he continued his sentence.

 

Seungcheol:

Don’t give me that gaze, kid.

 

Dino:

Then prove you don’t deserve it.

(Dino dared to talk)

 

Seungcheol bit his lips preventing to do something wrong before he could explain things well.

 

Seungcheol:

It’s not what you are thinking about.

Calm down and let me explain.

 

Joshua:

Speak now.

 

Seungcheol:

Fine!

(He said in annoyance)

Jeonghan suddenly kissed me out of the blue. I tried not to participate, alright!

 

Joshua and Dino’s head was boiling after hearing some kind of excuse. They wanted to punch him for some reason, not because he had his kiss and a sensual scene that Jeonghan allowed, but he let it happen.

 

Joshua:

I’m not buying it.

(He interrogated.)

 

Seungcheol:

Hey. Let’s not fight.

I’m not telling this because I want to clean my name.

I tried to prevent this from happening, but Jeonghan asked me becau-

 

With his unfinished words, Joshua gripped his knuckles with the urge of hurting Cheol, but he tried to calm and listen- hopefully until the end.

 

Joshua:

Straight to the point, Cheol.

 

Seungcheol:

I am not pleading for my innocence. I know I’m wrong. Just listen to me.

 

He had tried to calm both down before there would be a big fight between them.

 

Seungcheol:

He asked me because he’s kind of needing something. He said that I must keep him feeling things. Jeonghan had not explained to me completely. He was begging. He’s getting pale, man.

I don’t know what to do. I just-

(In despair of what he acted as he shove his hair and his lips in annoyance.)

 

Joshua:

It’s not a solution Cheol!

(He shouted)

 

Joshua was angry because Seungcheol was being carried away. He didn’t think properly.

 

Seungcheol:

Hey!

It’s not that I wanted it.

(He said in an angry tone)

I just don’t know what to do. That’s it!

 

Dino:

So it’s a favour now?

(He said in sarcastic tone.)

 

Seungcheol was totally angered by ’s judgement on him.

 

Seungcheol:

Believe what you want to believe in!

But I’m telling you it wasn’t my choice. I acted that way because I couldn’t think of anything I am capable of!

He’s dying in front of me and I have to do whatever I can. Whatever he asked.

Damn! Cut this out. I’m not explaining anymore!

(He said in angry tone)

 

Joshua:

Yeah. Cut this crap!

 

Doctor Eric was busy together with his nurse. It was useless to put Jeonghan in the hospital’s bed, he thought he knew where he could be because his fingers were moving. Maybe a sign that he wanted to stay at home.

 

Jeonghan was lied down on a gel type mattress with all those tiny holes on it. He was also given a respirator and a dextrose fearing that Jeonghan had reached to the point he’s scared the most.

 

After that, he needed to mend the boys fight. But before that, he needed to know what really happened.

 

Talking on the dining table with three angry sebongs, Doctor eric sighed and fearlessly started the conversation.

 

Doctor Eric:

Guys, not the time to be mad at each other.

Seungcheol, tell me what happened.

 

Seungcheol:

It’s useless anyway.

 

Doctor Eric:

C’mon, I will listen.

Boys…

(Looked at the two other angry boys beside him)

Let’s listen, Seungcheol might have done the best thing.

Okay…

Let’s proceed, Cheol.

 

Seungcheol explained everything, detail by detail, and the boys completely understood what and where Jeonghan’s request was headed, and now it was Doctor Eric’s time to explain.

 

Doctor Eric:

Seungcheol-ah, you should give it a try. But I am not forcing you, alright.

 

The Sebongs were surprised with Doctor Eric’s suggestion and reacted violently and differently.

 

Doctor Eric:

Hey,

(He took a deep breathe)

Guys, you are all adults now. I must discuss this to you, alright. This is important.

Our patient died after a few try of operation… meaning, we’ll leave the operation the last option for now. It made Jeonghan really depress… I know he wouldn’t tell you.

What he’s asking was not because he wanted it, but it was his hope.

Most of our patients already had an experience of , believe me or not, we all survive- somehow. It’s not the pleasure we’re considering here, but the heat… maybe the other bodies or tissue or cells that involves in that activity. Maybe the bond… I am not sure yet…

But look, we’ve tried doing the exercise… he is exercising from your practice… he’s busy, he’s doing everything, but I am telling you this… don’t get me wrong…

His psychological confusion and fear was keeping him in strain.

 

Joshua:

What do you mean?

 

Doctor Eric:

Jeonghan first of all was having hard time battling with his weak body, it’s already affecting his brain… moreover… his love… he’s deeply confused. His fear for your relationship, guys, are keeping him up and bothered.

I’m not discouraging your love, but the situation tells me that he’s making too much effort.

All I need you to do… is let Jeonghan feel that in case he chooses from all of you, everything will be okay.

 

Doctor Eric looked intently to the boys.

 

Doctor Eric:

Actually, it’s much more helpful if, you are more focused on your friendship and brotherhood.- for now.

I know it’d be hard. It will be painful… it will hurt as long as you keep seeing him, but we need to do everything, boys.

I failed him and all of you already… I am sorry.

I know I made his and your hopes high and I am deeply sorry that I failed you. I am still looking for another options. We’re back to zero again.

I don’t know if Jeonghan could wait any longer now. He’s in the middle of confusion and depression. Moreover, his body is in the worst stage right now.

I am asking you to be his hope. Please.

I am not covering myself from my mistake… please consider this as your option.

I will look for another options again… and that mat, that’s for Jeonghan to lie down each time. I will teach you how to control the electric waves on that.

It will help him physically, but not his emotions.

 

The boys were speechless.

 

Doctor Eric:

I am sorry… if you choose love, please take it easy. Back to where you started. I mean… not too intense if having an is not in your option. I know how much you respect each other. Just make Jeonghan feel lighter, that he don’t have to be required giving back the love you are giving him.

You all know that he’s a very sensitive person. Yeah?

Let’s fight altogether.

I will be right back… I am to meet my head researcher.

Please take care of him.

 

The doctor taught them how to do the machines, but he thought that the boys wasn’t in the right mind to internalize everything. He left his foreign nurse and let him explain what to do.

 

___

 

alright guys! i think 5 or 6 eps. to go.. maybe? . Hang in there. thank you for tuning in in my very looooong series. i hope this  doesn't bore you coz i am putting on some fillers sometimes. hahaha!. mwuah! love yah guys! my pleasure to make a story for all of you.