세븐틴:  LAST STAGE

Action

세븐틴:  LAST STAGE

 

Boys were hardly manageable when their mom was not by their side; moreover, leaving them with dad was a chaotic scene.

 

Jeonghan was already sleeping for days, and the boys were wild. Fortunately, Coups was back to his old self, it’s just that he’s being so strict with them. Like ‘no to this, not to that.’ ‘Do this and do that.’ He’s being the dictator of their whole world.

 

Somehow, Coups became so strict with them, and the boys were feeling so tight about it. On the other hand, Joshua was playing the temporary mom and good uncle for a while, and it’s exhausting him too much. Aigoo! Why Jeonghan’s absence was such a big deal?

 

It’s been chaotic as days pass by. Seungcheol and Joshua being the eldest could feel pressure on handling their members; although, they were good kids, some are playful and naughty and that what’s making it hard to manage. Seungcheol and Joshua couldn’t just dominate the boys and tie them with them.

 

On the contrary, as the boys felt the tighter and stricter leader; although, they felt that he needed to do it, somehow choking them to death. Jihoon was the first one to open up, and Seungcheol’s answer was acceptable; however, Jihoon wanted freedom for just a little, so he asked Coups if he could just lessen the surveillance he’s doing for everyone. Request granted, but in one condition. They have this curfew and assignments. The boys agreed as well and they were keeping it as much as possible because they don’t want a lock down, as per Seungcheol’s threat.

 

So, the boys were busy again. Seungkwan was currently into variety to promote his team; Mingyu was assigned to MCing; Jihoon was as usual busy looking for inspiration to write a song with the others; Soon Young and the performance team were making steps of their readymade songs; and Coups was busy running around managing their schedule and all the stuffs he needed to do. And they never forget to leave one member to take care of Jeonghan with Doctor Eric in their home.

 

They’re preparing for their comeback again and they’re almost half way doing their albums, just which, Jeonghan wasn’t awake yet. All they could do was to pray for his safety.

 

Jeonghan basically woke up a week before their comeback. His memories were scattered, and above all, he’s still weak.

 

The boy woke up with his enlarged eyes, seeing the doctor and Jihoon beside him. His eyes were wondering around, busy looking here and there. His hands were busy feeling the clothes of the mattress and the blanket.

 

It was a sunny day, and once again, light shone upon the boys learning that Jeonghan was already awake. Sebongs rushed to the room just to see him and offer him bright smiles so he would not worry.

 

Jeonghan:

Good morning.

 

The boy smiled gently like he’s not aware that something had happened.

 

Seungcheol:

How are you feeling?

 

Jeonghan:

Good.

(He stated shyly)

 

Joshua:

What’s the last thing you remember?

 

Jeonghan:

We got back from MAMA, right?

(With a confused eyes)

 

Jun:

You think you can practice now?

(Leaving the other questions for later because it may just confused him.)

 

Jeonghan:

Sure.

(He smiled sweetly)

 

Jihoon:

Get up now because we are to record your parts in the new song.

(Jihoon smiled)

 

Suddenly, the boys made him at ease because somehow, they already accept the reality about Jeonghan’s sickness, that all they could do now was to support and love him no matter what. Being with his memory or without. They managed that adjustment step by step; however, not fully used to it.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh! Really?

 

Wonwoo:

You have to eat first.

 

 

Soon Young:

Be ready because I’ve done the choreography well.

(He boasted)

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan was amazed on how they work. It was unbelievably fast. He assumed that he slept for a long time.

 

Jeonghan:

You are so fast!

Alright. I’m on in!

(He giggled)

 

Minghao:

That’s good to hear, hyung.

 

Mingyu:

Your lunch is ready.

 

DK:

Your clown is ready too.

 

The boy went smiling like a fool.

 

Seungkwan:

Ei…

(With a judging stares to his hyung)

I bought strawberry yogurt for you, hyung.

(With his twinkling eyes)

 

Vernon:

No. he likes banana yogurt, and I brought it for him.

(He argued)

 

Jeonghan:

I will drink both. Thank you. You know what my favourite is.

 

Dino:

Then, let’s get it!

(Dino cheered)

 

Jeonghan got up with a good balance. His cheeks looks full as he slept for so long and Soon Young couldn’t keep his cheek off his hyung’s.

 

Jeonghan was happy that day. And he thought, everything was very harmonious that day. It’s like when he first felt comfortable to them. It feels great! No pressure at all. Boys love one another and so he does too.

 

They’ve been training for about days now, they even have a guesting in Idol Room before the performance. They’re in a wild battle again, and they’ve been doing their best to make their fans happy.

 

On the other hand, Jeonghan was troubled as he felt he’s missing something through the days. He hasn’t remembered the missing parts in his memories yet; though, he was okay with memorizing the steps.

 

Again, it’s very tiring as they shoot their mv the whole day, they had to shoot their posters, teasers, and for a magazine too… it was truly exhausting. Good thing he could rely on his boys who never fails to check him once in a while.

 

He was glad that somehow he could feel like normal again. No pressure. Everything feels so light; however, their promotions were heavy.

 

Anyway, they could survive anything together right? So, after the shooting, they immediately sleep to get ready for another activities ahead.

 

On their living room the next day, Jeonghan was drinking his coffee thinking of something.

 

Wonwoo was there to talk to him.

 

Wonwoo:

What’s wrong?

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing.

I just feel that I’m missing something.

 

Wonwoo gave him a gentle smile.

 

Wonwoo:

Don’t force yourself.

What do you want to eat?

 

In Jeonghan’s surprise, he thought that Wonwoo was about to cook him something.

 

Jeonghan:

Will you cook for me?

 

Wonwoo chuckled.

 

Wonwoo:

No. I will wake DK or Mingyu up.

 

Jeonghan laughed.

 

Jeonghan:

I thought you know how to cook now.

Nope. I’m fine. I want to eat with you. Anything will do.

You want coffee?

 

Wonwoo yawned and declined the offer by shaking his head.

 

Wonwoo:

I’ll wake the others up.

 

Jeonghan:

No need.

Let’s wait.

 

Wonwoo:

But I’m hungry.

 

Jeonghan:

(He laughed at how cute Wonwoo was)

Alright. Let’s wake them up.

 

The two rampage the whole house by calling them in an annoying manner. Of course, all would open their eyes and beat the hell out of their alarm clocks. Poor Wonwoo, though, Jeonghan received light scolding and pillow slamming. Meanwhile, Wonwoo was being the target of the gang. Luckily, they were enjoying and no one’s hurt.

 

So, back to their normal thing. Eat and practice, eat and practice. They were about to showcase their performance again, but something went wrong.

 

Jeonghan had fallen unconscious on and off. He’s panting and had a little difficulty in breathing. He was pulling and pressing DK’s hand from time to time and all became worried about him.

 

Jeonghan looked so tired. He felt like he’s having the attacks just right before the performance.

 

The boys, on the other hand, did everything to make their Jeonghanie feel a little lighter. They thought they needed to inject the insulin type vitamins on his body; however, all were scared of doing so.

 

Meanwhile, Dino, who volunteered the last time, knowing that he’s brave enough to inject the said medicine to his hyung was backing out because he’s scared. Nevertheless, the boys forced him since he claimed that he’s the bravest amongst them.

 

In a while, Jeonghan felt less burdened with his sickness. Soon Young asked him if he could perform, and Jeonghan said that he could.

 

Their dance choreography was no joke; even though, it somehow looked pretty easy. To be honest, their choreography was challenging and exhausting.

 

After their performance, Seungkwan and Vernon made sure that they were assisting Jeonghan to the back stage carefully because it was obvious on his pale skin that he’s having trouble.

 

-AT THE BACK STAGE-

 

Jeonghan was leaning beside the backdrop chasing his breath while waiting for Mingyu, Jun, and Seungkwan to bring his oxygen. Wonwoo was there. He was monitoring him.

 

While the others were doing their Going Seventeen recording. They finished recording already, so they waited at the waiting area.

 

Wonwoo:

Hyung… bear with it a little. Your oxygen is coming.

 

Jeonghan nodded with his sweaty body and cold hands. Wonwoo was wiping his face when their cold angel became unconscious. Wonwoo caught him in his arms while wiping his sweat due to the temperature change of his body. Good thing, his bleeding and vomiting didn’t occur.

 

This time, the boys were calmer than before. They were organized now.

 

First things first. They had to check if his heart beat was okay, second, they needed to put the oxygen on, and third, they had to bring him to Doctor Eric’s clinic- exclusive for Jeonghan with all the needed apparatuses he needed.

 

That time, the boys never left. When Jeonghan woke up, still having difficulty in breathing, the boys were present.

 

Jihoon approached him.

 

Jihoon:

Hyung. I think it’s time for you to rest. Performing is not good for your condition right now.

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled weakly)

I can. Don’t worry. This sickness makes me energize and sick in such a short period of time. I might be feeling good tomorrow or maybe later, Hoonie…

Don’t worry.

 

Seungcheol went to him and tapped his head.

 

Seungcheol:
Good job, Jeonghanie.

Still up for another showcase?

 

Jeonghan:

I won’t lie to you, Cheol. Don’t worry. I can.

 

Joshua:

(He smiled gently)

Then let’s go home and rest.

 

They all agreed and there, they were on their house having some short break from work.

 

Continuous events were lined up for the boys, including the Seoul Music Awards and other KCONS. Their manager himself was worried that they were all tired. Besides, Jeonghan was looking pale every time they’re performing. Nonetheless, they let Jeonghan decide for his own. It’s his call as they all said.

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan was roaming around their house observing all of them. As usual, some were sleeping, and some were just fooling around. One by one, his memories were coming back but they were all scattered. Not that he remembered the latest memory that he went unconscious, but at least he recovered some important things he should and must remember.

 

He’s still writing his diaries, but, in a different way. He writes everything he remembers whenever he’s with one of them. All in all, he had 13 notebooks. Of course one for him- his personal diary.

 

It’s such a normal day for him remembering things he somehow forget. Though, he was quite confused why all of a sudden, he was feeling the moment when they first debuted- very innocent and pure.  Suddenly, no romantic side. Or maybe, they all just got very busy as they were planning for their future engagements.

 

Jeonghan missed those silly romantic moments, but it also gave him relief thinking that it’s alright to act with just being by himself. Suddenly he thought that maybe he’s being too much to himself lately. He could take a break when he needed it. The boys wouldn’t complain anyway.

 

While thinking of what to write and or draw in his big diary, Mingyu saw him and a little.

 

Mingyu:

Aigoo, Jeonghanie… what are you doing? We should pack up.

Tsk! Tsk! You lazy angel.

 

Jeonghan was confused.

 

Jeonghan:

Why?

 

Mingyu:

We’re moving, right?

 

Jeonghan thought for a moment and remembered that they were moving house. Immediately, he stood up.

 

Jeonghan:

Is it today?

(Jeonghan asked innocently)

 

Mingyu laughed seeing how panic Jeonghan could be.

 

Mingyu:

No, but we have to pack up now, since we have a fully packed schedule you know.

Aigoo.

(Acting like he’s stressed out or something.)

And hyung! Look at your mess!

 

Mingyu pointed out the fallen hair plus the tape from the package he ordered, plus his unfixed bed and some cut out papers.

 

Mingyu:

What are those?!

(The tall man pin pointed every dirt he sees.)

 

Jeonghan:

Ya!

Relax. Don’t be so OC. You will die young with stress.

(He replied)

 

Mingyu:

But I need you to pack up now so we can put it inside a box and while I am here so I can carry those for you.

 

Jeonghan:

What a gentleman you are.

(He giggled sweetly)

 

Mingyu:

Because I know you are lazy, you know that.

Tsk!

(He sighed acting like he’s mad)

 

Jeonghan:

And help me please. I am not in the mood to move.

 

 

All Mingyu did was to sigh.

 

Then while assembling everything, Jeonghan literally points everything he wished to be packed because he’s lazy moving as what he admitted. Meanwhile, in the middle of cleaning up, Jeonghan thought of asking the boy a question that he was curious about.

 

Jeonghan:

Mingyu, can I ask you something?

 

Mingyu:

Go on, while I am here fixing your things alone.

(He sighed again as he rant)

 

Jeonghan giggled.

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry. But please do everything for me now.

Mingyu ya?

I noticed something when I woke up.

 

Mingyu:

What is it?

 

Mingyu was serious dusting on some of Jeonghan’s things and he felt so stressed about it.

 

Jeonghan:

Have you given up on me, already?

 

Mingyu:

What do you mean? No. of course.

(He frowned)

Why do you think of that?

 

Jeonghan:

I mean, you guys suddenly stopped showing affection towards me lately. I meant, not in a bad way. I was just curious and please tell me honestly.

 

Mingyu:

I’m never giving up on you Jeonghanie.

(He smiled handsomely)

It’s just that, we thought that you need some time to think.

 

Jeonghan:

Think for what?

 

Mingyu:

Think for your personal time? That we had to make sure that we are not getting everything from you… and besides, lately…

(He looked at Jeonghan)

Do you want to really know what I’m thinking?

(He teased)

 

Jeonghan nodded indicated that he was interested on whatever Mingyu could offer.

 

Mingyu:

Don’t blame me if you blush, Jeonghanie.

(He teased)

 

Jeonghan:

(He giggled)

No. I will blame myself, and now please tell me.

 

Mingyu:

Lately i…

(He became half confident half shy)

I realized how much I really love you, Jeonghanie.

 

Jeonghan:

Kill me!

(He suddenly shouted)

 

Mingyu was obviously startled.

 

Mingyu:

What the hell was that?

 

Jeonghan:

I want to squish you so hard!!! You’re making me embarrassed.

(He scolded while giggling sweetly)

 

Mingyu frowned.

 

Mingyu:

Yaaaaa! You asked and I warned you.

 

Jeonghan:

Yaaaaa!?  Ya?!

(He teased)

I think I am still older that you imma!

(He scolded while feeling that he wanted to burst out laughing)

 

Mingyu:

You are, but look at these things, Jeonghan-ah! They’re all dirty!

(He shouted in a playful tone.)

 

Suddenly, Soon Young came to the door to check if the two were quarrelling or not. Good to see that Mingyu was only ranting about how dirty his room was.

 

Soon Young:

Yaaaa! You are so loud! I’m trying to sleep here!

Gosh!

(With his cute squishy face)

 

Both of them remained quiet while Soon Young was ranting cutely on how loud they were with just fixing their things.

 

Soon Young:

Aiboo!

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry, Soon Youngie~ go ahead and sleep.

(With his tongue out)

 

Hoshi immediately showed his cute commercial-like sparkling smile to Jeonghan.

 

Soon Young:

Yes~

I’ll dream of you, uri cheonsa~

 

Jeonghan and Mingyu couldn’t help but to wear a face that adores their hamster with his cute reaction like they want to pinch his cheeks badly. Sensing that they were about to do that- including Mingyu who was younger than him- Hoshi immediately retreated covering his cheeks.

 

Soon Young:

Adios! Am gonna sleep now. Please wake me up when dinner’s ready.

 

Then the boy dashed out leaving the two in the room doing their own thing packing their belongings.

 

Jeonghan:

Really?

(Back to what they’re talking about)

I see.

Thank you for giving me that time.

 

Mingyu:

We should be giving you that time. We should not force you. That’s what Joshua and Coups hyung said.

 

Jeonghan:

They started it?

 

Mingyu:

They made us realize and now he knew how it feels to be you. We all run to him when you were still sleeping and he’s grown 3 eye bags at once.

(He giggled)

 

Jeonghan was glad upon hearing it and he really appreciates it.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you.

 

Mingyu:

We should have let you rest and think of yourself once and a while.

(He smiled endearingly)

And now, Jeonghanie~ let’s fold your other clothes.

 

Jeonghan started rampaging his closet and let Mingyu pack it all. Aigoo, poor Mingyu. He’s the only prince who’s being a maid for some reasons; but, he chose that position, so he had no right to complain.

 

Later when they’re done, Mingyu was satisfied how clean their room could be after taking out all of the things in the cabinet and in all the corners.

 

Mingyu looked so happy.

 

Mingyu:

Yaaaa~ it’s finally clean!

Alright.

I became hungry.

You treat me Jeonghanie.

(He demanded)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

(he chuckled)

Get my wallet and buy us food.

 

Mingyu:

Sure. Thanks.

 

Jeonghan:

And Mingyu, I hope I am not taking long.

 

Mingyu:

Take your time, Hanie.

(He winked)

Thanks for the treat!

 

Jeonghan:

You deserve it. Buy for all of us.

I want pizza.

 

Mingyu:

Okay. Let me order through the phone.

 

The boy asked Seungkwan and DK to order for their food and they shouted it to everyone.

 

Seungkwan and DK:

Hanie hyung will treat us!!!

Yeaaaaaaaah!

 

Those who were sleeping like a cat in their living room woke up forcibly with a bright smile on their faces. They even thanked Jeonghan personally in his room.

 

Meanwhile, Seungcheol came to .

 

Seungcheol:

Thanks, Hanie… might want to treat us some chicken too.

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. Sure. But don’t exceed from my budget.

 

Then he heard Wonwoo shout.

 

Wonwoo:

Mine is burger!!!

 

The maknaes ordered their food while computing the amount so it won’t go off Jeonghan’s budget.

 

Seungcheol:

Add some beer!

That’s in my tab.

 

Jihoon:

Hey! I want coffee! Someone get it for me. Ask everybody else. That’s on me.

 

Joshua:

Then somebody run for a pasta. I know Jeonghan likes it too.

It’s on me.

 

The hyungs are extravagant that day, so the maknaes were busy taking all their hyungs’ orders. They served as the runner and… It’s a feast!

 

Dino:

I hope we can have this always.

 

Jihoon:

Your treat.

(He teased)

 

Dino:

Eii, hyung. you know I’m not as rich as you.

(He teased)

 

And all laughed.

 

+++

 

As they went to sleep, Jeonghan together with Joshua and Seungcheol had a time together.

 

Seungcheol:

Want to drink?

 

Joshua:

You two just drink one bottle. We have things to do tomorrow. You can’t be drunk.

 

Seungcheol:

We know.

 

Jeonghan:

Let’s not. Let’s grab some iced tea on the streets!

 

Joshua:

This night?

Are you crazy?

 

Jeonghan:

(He whined)

But I want a stroll.

 

Seungcheol:

This person, really!

Yah! Don’t get yourself tired!

(He scolded)

 

Jeonghan:

I won’t.

I just want a walk.

 

After a few persuasion, the two others had no choice but to walk with him. Aigoo~ they just walk and walk until they finished their drinks and that’s all. No wonder Seungkwan, DK gets pretty bored sometimes… but Hoshi likes it very much. Guess they have different preferences.

 

They were already in their front door when Jeonghan hold them at the door step.

 

Jeonghan gave the two young men a hug and a “Thank you.”

 

Joshua and Seungcheol on the other hand wore a smile on their faces.

 

Seungcheol:

You are welcome.

 

Joshua:

That’s not a big deal.

 

Jeonghan:

Good night.

 

When they came home, the three patrolled inside their house checking if the rest of the boys were all in their beds already.

 

Unfortunately, Wonwoo was caught by Jeonghan because he’s playing a game.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya, Mr. Jeon, what time is it now and you are still up playing?

Let’s sleep.

(Jeonghan flaunted a sweet smile after he scolded Wonwoo)

 

Wonwoo grinned.

 

Wonwoo:

Alright.

Good night!

 

Jeonghan:

Good!

Sweet dreams.

 

Wonwoo:

You too. And please scold Jihoon too. He’s still awake on his piano.

 

Jeonghan:

Who else?

 

Later on, they heard Coups scolding someone.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya! This kid!

 

Seungcheol got angry at Vernon because he fell asleep with his earphones and music on his ears.

 

Seungcheol:
I told you to stop doing this bad habit, imma!

 

Vernon woke up realizing that he’s being scolded with his old bad habit of leaving the earphones on his ears with music on while he’s sleeping.

 

Vernon:

Sorry, hyung. I just fell asleep.

 

Back to Jeonghan and Wonwoo…

 

Jeonghan:

Oops! Looks like someone got caught.

(He giggled)

You must sleep now, Wonwoo.

I will hunt for more.

 

Meeting Joshua in the hallway, the boy showed a cute picture of Hoshi drooling with his cheeks pressed on the pillow. He looked like a child, but they let him be because he’s too exhausted to think of step with their songs.

 

They actually recorded who the good was and the naughty one.

 

Good boys: Soon Young, Dino, DK, The8 “Mr. healthy” Seungkwan, and Mingyu

(These boys had the most activities of the day so they had fallen asleep the soonest)

 

Naughty boys: Wonwoo, Jihoon, Vernon (for not plugging his earphones despite he’s already sleeping), Jun (who’s playing too).

 

And for Joshua and Jeonghan and Coups being their guardian. They decided that those good boys would have a reward the next morning.

 

Seungcheol was the one who scolded Jihoonie for still being up to composing until late night. This time, he’s helping their sub Unit BOOSEOKSOON.

 

The next morning, they talked about their upcoming CARATLAND with the surprise reward. The good boys were happy receiving their snack pack, while the other boys learned their lesson.

 

Anyway, back to their upcoming schedules, Seungcheol briefed them about their CARATLAND. And their main concern was Jeonghan. The pretty boy knew that based on how low his stamina was and how weak his body was, they’d request him not to participate.

 

Jeonghan:

Can I participate? After the show I can finally rest any way because of the BOOSEOKSOON debut.

(He chuckled)

 

Jun:

But hyung…

 

Jeonghan:

I’m alright.

(He smiled)

Besides I can still rely on you, right?

 

Seungcheol:

Alright. Fine. I understand.

Our last stage for this comeback is a week from now, and we have to perform in some music awards too.

I need you to focus and sleep until you have time. I don’t want you to play or so.

 

Seungkwan:

Yes, daddy~

(He called imitating kids’ voices)

 

He received glares from the members and one spunk by Vernon on his side.

 

Seungkwan:

Geez. I just want to lighten up the mood.

(He murmured)

 

Jeonghan:

Cute!

 

Seungkwan:

See!

(He boasted)

 

Jihoon:

Anyways…

(He interrupted)

BOOSEOKSOON… are you ready?

Recording will be tomorrow.

And Hoshi, is your dance step okay now?

I decided to show this on our CARATLAND concert.

(Jihoon smiled)

 

Soon young:

Yes!

 

Minghao:

This will be so exciting!

Can I hear the song?

 

Vernon:

I want to hear it too!

(He said excitedly)

 

Jihoon:

Tomorrow.

 

Jun:

(He chuckled)

I’m a big fan!

(He cheered)

 

Joshua:

Me too!

I can’t wait.

 

DK:

Don’t put too much pressure on us, please.

(He laughed)

 

Seungcheol:

We should.

(He grinned)

 

DK:

Ei, hyung!

 

Dino:

Actually, I’m expecting a lot.

(He laughed)

 

Hoshi:

Leave it to me.

 

Seungcheol:

And the leader?

 

Seungkwan:

DK hyung!

(He announced)

He’s perfect for this unit!

 

DK boasted his own!

 

Jun raised his hands first-actually he’s the only one that raised his hands because no one asked and so they declared…

 

Seungcheol:

Okay. SEOKMIN ssi. You are the leader!

I appoint you.

 

All jumped and slapped him while saying ‘Congratulations!’

 

Poor boy!

 

The next thing that happen was Jeonghan was getting problematic on how he’s going to hold on when his heart was not in the right condition lately. He easily feels tired and most of all, he had this difficulty in breathing.

 

Usually, he would not make it obvious, but this time, he’d request a tight hand clutch or an embrace with anyone beside him. This time, it’s Jihoon.

 

Jihoon:

Hyung… you can do this.

(He kept on chanting)

 

Jeonghan nodded while concentrating on how he could gather all the energies he have left for their last stage for THANKS.

 

While waiting inside a dark backstage, Jeonghan used that time to thank Jihoon.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you, Hoonie. Is THANKS related to me?

 

Jihoon:

It’s all about you… and to Carats too.

(He chuckled)

 

Jeonghan:

Cheers!

But it saddens me, you know.

 

Jihoon:

Why?

 

Jeonghan:

Because you make me sad with that lyrics saying ‘even if you forget me’… like that!

I hate you!

(He scolded)

 

Jihoon:

Hyung… we need to be emotional, remember? That’s the art of Lee JiHoonie~

(He stressed out)

 

Jeonghan:

I really hate you.

(He pouted.)

 

Jihoon:

(Chuckled)

Alright.

I’m sorry.

Are you okay now?

 

Jeonghan:

Well or not… I’m ready to fight, you know that.

Just catch me when I fall.

I hope not.

(He giggled)

Let’s go!

 

The last stage was easy, now their problem was the CARATLAND. It’s a three day event, and it’s hard for Jeonghan to handle everything.

 

Seungcheol and Jeonghan had a serious talk about it, and Jeonghan was still on to fighting, so their leader allowed him in one condition…

 

Seungcheol:

If I see you nearly fainting even if you recovered. I will pull you out.

 

Jeonghan:

Sure!

And Cheol…

 

Seungcheol:

What?

 

Jeonghan:

You love me so much, don’t you?

(He teased)

 

Seungcheol:

(Smiled charmingly)

I do.

 

Jeonghan blushed. It’s his fault he knew, and he’s on blame of everything.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo~

Thank you.

 

His heart was flattered and thought why his boys were so into romantic lines lately. Their words were driving him crazy. Anyway, he like the feeling when his soft heart was being flattered than abused by a palpitation.

 

Then, Jeonghan became so healthy when their CARATLAND concert was fast approaching, which he was excited about, and he was feeling really thrilled and happy to perform at the stage- his sickness gave some time for him to enjoy the time with his friends and Carats as well. Good Job!

 

So, in the middle of their on-going performances, Jeonghan became so stage mom with everyone. He had the energy to take care of his team member this time. He’d offer drinks. He’d offer them to wipe their sweat out, and he could even massage some.

 

The boys were surprised of his action.

 

Joshua:

Why pamper us? You still have the energy?

 

Jeonghan:

(He giggled)

Yeah.

This makes me anxious but excited.

 

Joshua:

Good to see you healthy, Jeonghanie.

 

Jeonghan:

I will be.

Because you love me.

I’m just doing my part.

 

Joshua:

God job then.

(He smiled gently)

Your smile gives me energy.

 

Jeonghan:

Silly!

 

Joshua:

I’m being honest.

 

Jeonghan:

Stop teasing me! This man! Tsk!

 

Joshua:

This angel! Tsk!

(With a smiling face)

 

Wonwoo:

(came so sudden inside the room to join them)

What’s going on?

 

Jeonghan:

Joshua is teasing me.

 

Wonwoo:

Yeah?

(He chuckled)

You okay? I heard you are being energetic now.

 

Joshua:

That’s my concern.

 

Jeonghan:

Can I not?

 

Wonwoo:

That’s good!

Our last day is tomorrow… can you still keep us up, hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

Of course!

 

Wonwoo:

Yeah. That’s your specialty anyway.

(He grinned)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah! True!

Very good, Wonwoo!

 

One day more to go and they’re good! And finally, after he woke up the other day, he remembered the embarrassment he’s facing with Seungcheol while remembering how he asked for a kiss like a hungry snake. Oh boy! More to that, he asked him to do THAT thing. THAT XXX scene.

 

Jeonghan was not able to face everybody else. He cannot look at their eyes. He’s blushing.

 

Mingyu noticed that he walks back and forth.

 

Mingyu:

What’s up?

 

Jeonghan:

No. I…

I remembered the last thing I did when I woke up the last time.

It’s so embarrassing, Mingyu,

And I sinned to Coups.

 

Mingyu:

Then, talk to him when you are okay.

Are you not tired?

 

Vernon:

Hyung, what’s with your reaction?

(He asked when he passed by.)

 

Mingyu explained everything.

 

Vernon;

Do you want me to help you approach him?

 

Mingyu:

It’s funny when you are just comfortable with him yesterday, Jeonghanie.

(He teased)

 

Jeonghan:

This is a serious case, Gyu.

(He became frustrated and panicked all of a sudden as he bit his lips, more so, his finger nails.)

 

Mingyu took out his nails from his lips.

 

Mingyu:

Don’t do that.

Rest, so you can talk when your mind is all clear, alright.

(He smiled)

 

Vernon:

I agree.

 

Jeonghan:

But how?

It’s really serious, guys.

 

Mingyu:

You can do it!

(He slapped his hyung’s )

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan was roaming around teasing the boys while thinking on how to approach their leader. He’s been so naughty that he even pester others to calm himself down, well, of course except Cheol. It’s been whole day already and he wasn’t done teasing the boys.

 

Jihoon:

Ei, hyung… what has gotten to you?

 

Minghao:

(he was giggling)

He’s weird now.

 

Jun:

He’s cute!

 

Jeonghan:

Forgive me… I am just- uh- just-…

(Thinking of some other words to replace what he said to Mingyu and the others)

Missing you. That’s all.

 

However, Mingyu revealed what Jeonghan said earlier. Jeonghan, on the other hand, sulked that he even punch Mingyu’s chest lightly.

 

Mingyu:

He’s guilty.

 

All of them gathered their without noticing, except for Coups busy taking notes of his plans for them in the couch at the living room.

 

Dino and Joshua knew what he’s talking about and made Jeonghan aware that everything would be fine, so better talk to him.

 

Jeonghan was convinced that he should too and asked for each of them a cheer with an embrace.

 

The angel gave each a hug while convincing himself that he could do it.

 

Finally, the time comes and Jeonghan believed that he was ready to ask for Seungcheol’s forgiveness.

 

Jeonghan asked them to leave so they could talk properly, and so it was granted.

 

Jeonghan walked shyly to Coups. Coups noticed the wondering angel walking towards him but he’s not saying a word.

 

Seungcheol:

What’s wrong?

 

Jeonghan:

Can we talk?

Are you busy?

(He smiled awkwardly)

 

Seungcheol:
Sure. What is it?

 

However Jeonghan haven’t said a single word; moreover, he kept on walking.

 

Seungcheol:

Can you stay still?

Sit beside me.

 

Jeonghan immediately obeyed it; however, he wouldn’t talk still.

 

Seungcheol on the other hand was confused with Jeonghan’s actions.

 

Seungcheol:

What’s wrong?

(Curling his brows)

 

Jeonghan:

I want to apologize.

(He stated without explaining why)

 

Seungcheol:

For what?

 

Jeonghan:

From the last time- b-be

(He was hesitant)

Before I fell asleep… before the comeback…

Y-you know what I mean.

(He took a short glance to Cheol and pulled it away when he saw Cheol looking so serious at him)

I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to-

 

Seungcheol held Jeonghan’s hand and pressed it gently.

 

Seungcheol:

That’s nothing.

It’s wasn’t your fault.

 

Jeonghan:

But that’s…

I mean, you are trying to protect me but i-

 

Seungcheol:

Ya. Nothing to worry about.

Come here.

 

Seungcheol asked Jeonghan to sit close to him, and there, he caressed his hair.

 

Seungcheol:

Jeonghan-ah, if you think of that, you will just make your body exhausted.

 

Jeonghan:

I am already… I’ve done terrible things to you Seungcheol-ah.

 

Seungcheol:

(Kept on caressing Jeonghan’s hair)

Ya. Are you listening to me?

(He scolded)

I am supposed to ask for your forgiveness too, Jeonghan-ah.

 

Jeonghan:

Cheol.

(He pouted his lips)

 

Seungcheol:

(Scolded him and tapped Jeonghan’s mouth lightly)

Ya. Don’t do that!

What did I say?

 

Jeonghan:

But!

 

Seungcheol:

Stop.

Let’s hug each other.

We are good now.

 

Jeonghan leaned towards Seungcheol and hugged him with love.

 

Jeonghan:

Hug me too.

 

Seungcheol:

Roger that.

 

Their leader embraced him as tight as Jeonghan would request. By then, Jeonghan sat on Cheol’s thighs in between his bended knees. Jeonghan was so comfortable and felt relaxed by that cuddle. It’s Seungcheol’s specialty after all.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you for understanding, Cheol.

 

Seungcheol:

No problem.

 

Jeonghan tucked his ckeeks on Seungcheol’s shoulder while playing his fingers in circle on Cheol’s shoulder.

 

They stayed like that for a while until one of them talked.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you, Cheol.

Remembering that memory made my body exhausted.

 

Seungcheol:

That’s why I told you to calm down.

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. I am now.

 

Still on Seungcheol’s arms, the two began a long conversation.

 

Jeonghan:

It’s warm doing this.

(He chuckled)

 

Seungcheol:

You bet.

How are you?

 

Jeonghan:

Better than when I woke up.

(Positioned himself like he was planning to sleep comfortably on Cheol being his pillow)

 

Seungcheol:

Can you tell me what exactly you feel?

 

Jeonghan:

I told you I am better now.

 

Seungcheol:

Good.

 

Jeonghan:

You can make a good pillow, Cheol. It’s comfortable here.

 

Cheol:

It’s for you to use as much as you want.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you for the privilege.

 

Seungcheol smiled while Jeonghan chuckled.

 

Jeonghan:

What are you doing?

 

Seungcheol:

Arranging our schedule.

 

Jeonghan:

Aren’t you tired?

Have a little rest, Cheol.

 

Seungcheol:

Nah. I’m fine.

And you?

 

Jeonghan:

I feel a little sleepy.

Can I sleep on you like this?

I’m comfortable with this position.

 

Seungcheol”

So am I.

Go ahead.

 

Jeonghan:

Wake me up when you cannot handle me anymore.

 

Seungcheol:
Sure.

 

Jeonghan:

Saranghae~

Tell the other boys too. That I love them so much.

Thank you for doing everything for me.

(Jeonghan yawned)

 

Seungcheol:

Not a big problem, Jeonghan.

You are always welcome.

(Seungcheol chuckled)

 

Jeonghan:

Good to hear that.

Rest for a moment too. You need it.

 

Seungcheol:

Alright.

Thank you for the break.

 

Jeonghan:

You deserve it.

 (He yawned again)

Gosh I’m so sleepy.

 

Seungcheol:

Then what are you waiting for?

 

Jeonghan:

I want to talk to you more but your shoulders are so cozy. Your hug is like a blanket.

 

Seungcheol:

So I am a bed now?

 

Jeonghan:

Handsome bed.

(He yawned again as he chuckled afterwards.)

 

Seungcheol felt extremely anxious every time Jeonghan yawns. The feeling of that yawn was somehow not good in his heart.

 

Every yawn was very dangerous as it indicates tiredness of the brain. It should be normal, but for Jeonghan it’s not.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya.

 

He tapped their angel’s back lightly.

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry. I can’t help it. It’s really cozy here.

 

Seungcheol:

Jeonghan-ah, can you promise me something?

 

Jeonghan:

Mn?

(With his heavy eyes and lazy tone)

 

Seungcheol:

Be back.

 

Jeonghan:

Mn~

 

Jeonghan wasn’t able to reply in a complete sentence as he had already fallen asleep. His hands became lose and his body became at ease.

 

Seungcheol knew that it was what he frightened the most. He embraced him tightly as he cry.

 

Seungcheol:

Be back, Jeonghan-ah.

(He kissed Jeonghan’s head)

Please, come back.

 

Who knows it’d be the last time they could see Jeonghan awake for days. Moreover, they weren’t so sure about the time he’d be able to wake up. A week? A month? A year? Or maybe not anymore.

 

Fearing that Jeonghan might not be able to open his eyes again, Seungcheol called for help.

 

The time that he was aided help by an ambulance, Jeonghan experienced cardiac arrest.

 

He then was decided to bring to London for further studies and examination.

 

Everyone was devastated and in fear. No one would ever made s in a deep sorrow but Jeonghan.