세븐틴:  A Nice Angle, A Nice Frame, A Nice Scenery

Action

세븐틴:  A Nice Angle, A Nice Frame, A Nice Scenery

 

Sebongs skipped a day of their practice with Nu’est for a while to make way for their performance in a show. It was an immediate schedule since their manager managed to let them in the line of performers that day. They all assembled in one studio and get ready to get dressed.

 

On the other hand, since it was Seventeen’s 900th day, the staffs prepared something for the boys and for the Carats too. They were arranging their Vlive broadcast in another place, so after their show, they could celebrate it with their fans.

 

___

 

The performance was good! Always good, but the sudden schedule made them too exhausted that Jeonghan and Mingyu had already forgotten their plan for a meeting regarding Jeonghan’s memory loss.

 

After changing their clothes, they were instructed to be at the hotel they booked by 6 o’clock, so they could have early dinner before the shooting.

 

Since it’s their 900th day, their company, as usual, Kim Yo Han as their sponsor presented a buffet for them to enjoy. Sebongs got their eyes bigger; moreover, their nostrils widen because of the meal presented to them. It’s festive! Hoshi, Seungkwan, and DK started running to the table, checking if the food was real. As their senses already verified it’s real, they started digging in, and so the others.

 

Only one of them stopped eating when he felt vomiting again. Beside him was Junhui and he could easily notice the young man because he’s not moving at all. Besides, he’s quiet too.

 

Jun:

Hyung, you alright?

 

Upon looking at Jeonghan, he saw him holding his mouth, preventing the food to escape from his body.

 

Jun:

If you need to rush to the bathroom, I’ll go with you.

 

But Jeonghan shook his head telling the other boy that he could do it. Later on, as the weak boy swallowed his food, he spoke with a subtle and soft tone- kind of weak one.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m hungry.

(He looked at Jun like he was really weak and hungry)

 

With that look, Jun became worried.

 

Jun:

Alright.

But don’t force yourself with anything, hyung.

 

Jeonghan nodded.

 

After a while, while everybody was busy teasing and rampaging each other, they didn’t notice that two of them –Jeonghan and Jun- were not in the room.

 

Jeonghan stood up, leaving his food unfinished on the chair and went to the bathroom to vomit. Jun, on the other hand, noticed and followed.

 

The poor boy was struggling on his condition. He felt weak because he kept on throwing up; in addition, he was too hungry that he really wanted to eat. It’s killing him. His sickness was getting worse.

 

Jun was right beside him, comforting him and assisting him. He’s worried.

 

Jun could clearly see nothing was coming out from Jeonghan’s mouth, but he kept on jolting and throwing up. He knew it was bad. Really bad. And when he saw his hyung pressing his stomach hard, he couldn’t help but to caress him more. More to that, he felt like crying when he saw their poor angel crying helplessly.

 

Jeonghan:

Jun.

(He called while sobbing)

Please let me eat.

(He was begging for something for Jun to do.)

 

Jun:

(He was worried looking at his hyung suspended on the toilet, struggling and sweating)

Hyung, let’s eat again after this.

(He said with a soft voice while caressing his hyung’s back.)

 

After a long time of struggling, his nose bleed came next. Too much blood was coming out and it stained Jeonghan’s clothes. Immediately, Jun did the correct procedures as a first aid for it. He texted The8 on his phone to get Jeonghan’s medicine, with water and ice.

 

Upon receiving the text message, The8 called.

 

The8:

Why?

 

Jun:

Jeonghan hyung is bleeding again. I need the ice ASAP.

 

The8:

Where are you?

 

Jun:

In the bathroom.

 

The8:

Right away.

 

The8 advised each member, and they went straight ahead to where they were, while the other maknaes got the things that Jun ordered them to get.

 

The Sebongs went there witnessing the poor man, suffering on the other man’s arms. They were both sitting on the floor with Jun holding and Jeonghan at his back, while his other hand was on Jeonghan’s head to assist. The embrace made Jeonghan calm a bit, but never his nosebleed and stomach ache. They’re still there, but at least, he calmed down from sobbing.

 

With that scene, the others tried to act cool despite their heart running so fast in worry.

 

Seungcheol:

How is he, Jun?

 

Jun:

Bad.

He’s hungry, but he keeps on throwing up.

 

Seungcheol:

(With a worried expression)

Jeonghan-ah, would you like to go home?

 

Jeonghan shook his head to answer ‘No.’

 

Joshua:

But you are in bad shape, Han-ah.

(Another worried tone was heard from the calm one)

 

Jeonghan:

Let me eat.

(He said calmly)

 

Wonwoo:

(He sighed and relaxed himself from the tension he’s experiencing)

Tell us when you are okay.

Mingyu, get hyung his food.

 

Mingyu:

Okay.

 

Jeonghan:

I left mine on the chair.

 

DK:

But we already clean those up.

We’ll just get another one, hyung.

Which one you want?

 

Seungkwan:

Hyung, if you cannot handle anymore, tell us, okay? We’ll tell the staffs.

 

Dino:

(Just came with The8 bringing all the stuffs Jun asked)

Jeonghan hyung, you need to eat okay.

 

Jihoon:

Slowly.

 

The8:

Can you walk?

Are you okay now?

 

Jeonghan:

Nope.

I feel weak.

I can’t feel my legs.

 

Jun:

Is it numb?

 

Jeonghan:

No. I just can’t stand.

I’m exhausted.

 

Seungcheol:

Can you carry him, Jun?

 

Mingyu:

I can help.

 

Soon Young:

What do we need to prepare?

 

Jeonghan:

Can you call Doctor Eric?

 

It was Jeonghan’s first time to ask for Doctor Eric. It felt like Jeonghan couldn’t bare it anymore, which made the boys even more worried.

 

Joshua:

You want him to come here?

 

Jeonghan nodded.

 

Soon Young:

Are you sure you want to continue the shooting?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

 

Vernon:

Better eat, but don’t force yourself. If you feel cold, tell us immediately, hyung.

 

Jeonghan agreed.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya. If you are not feeling well just-

 

Jeonghan:

I want to do it.

(With a firm voice)

I want to do it!

(He repeated again, feeling pity of himself)

Cheol…

I-

(He began crying again)

Will do it.

 

He must have been hurt so bad, they thought. The boys kept quiet for Jeonghan. While Jun was caressing him with his embrace and with The8 putting on the ice.

 

Seungcheol:

But if I can see that you cannot do it… I don’t have a choice, Jeonghan.

(He said firmly)

You will listen to me as your leader.

Is that clear?

 

Cheol acted brave, but he really want to hold him so bad; however, he couldn’t since his hands were cold, and he’s afraid that Jeonghan might notice it. And besides, too much crowd would only make Jeonghan’s condition bad.

 

Jeonghan:

(He nodded lightly)

Thank you.

 

Mingyu:

You want to go to the room now?

 

Jeonghan:

Yes.

(With a weak tone)

 

Jun:

I’ll carry you.

 

Jeonghan nodded.

 

Mingyu:

Just ask me if you need help, hyung.

 

Jun:

I’m fine.

He’s light, anyway.

 

Jun carried the weak Jeonghan back to his room like he was carrying a child. He couldn’t take off his eyes to the poor angel because he’s so worried about his condition. He wanted to talk, but he thought, Jeonghan might only feel pressured.

 

Meanwhile, the staffs who just finished eating was about to call the boys, but nobody was in their room. Later on, they noticed a battalion of handsome soldiers in the corridors of the hotel’s hallway with Jeonghan being carried.

 

Manager:

Where have you been?

(Looked at Jeonghan)

How are you, Jeonghan?

(He asked worriedly)

 

Joshua:

He’s weak but he’s gonna be fine. I already talked to Doctor Eric, and he’s coming.

 

Manager:

Are you sure?

 

Seungcheol:

Hyung, can you prepare the van, just in case.

 

While they talk, Jeonghan buried his head to Jun’s chest, and Jun looked at him.

 

Jun:

Why?

 

Jeonghan:

I’m hungry.

I wanna eat.

 

Jun:

Don’t worry, we’re near.

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry, Jun.

I know you haven’t eaten yet too.

 

Jun:

I’m fine.

Let’s eat together.

 

Upon entering the room, they saw their greatest enemy of all times, and he’s none other than Kim Yo Han, their producer/ boss/ admirer.

 

The boys halted.

 

Yo Han was about to ask the boys if the food and party was okay, but he didn’t continue what he had to say because he saw Jeonghan all weak on Jun’s arms.

 

Yo Han:

How’s he?

 

Seungcheol:

Bad, sir.

 

Yo Han:

We must rush him to Eric.

 

Joshua:

I already called him, sir.

 

Yo Han:

That’s not good.

I think he needs to rest.

 

Seungcheol:

That’s what I told him, but he said he can do it.

He promise me that if h-

 

Seungcheol was halted when they heard their boss raising his voice.

 

Yo Han:

What kind of leader are you?!

You can see that one of your members are sick! You should let him go and rest!

(He scolded)

 

Those words really hit Seungcheol right straight to his heart. The boy bit his lips in anger because he realized that the boss was right. He’s the leader. He should do his responsibility. The poor boy became speechless, while the others became stiff, but Joshua recovered and defended Cheol.

 

Joshua:

Sir, we know that, but J-

 

Before he continued his explanation, their boss stopped him.

 

Yo Han:

Enough!

That’s enough!

We’re bringing him to the hospital, right now!

(He frowned)

 

Jeonghan wanted to defend his team members. He knew he was the one at fault, and he’s making s suffer of the blame because of his hard headedness; however, he couldn’t speak because he had no energy.

 

Yo Han strides towards Jun to carry Jeonghan, but the boy was clenching on Jun’s body as tight as he could and whispered softly.

 

Jeonghan:

Jun, don’t give me to him, please.

 

Before Yo Han stepped in front of the two of them.

 

Yo Han:

Jeonghan-ah, you need to rest.

(He said in a gentle tone)

Come to me, I will carry you to the hospital.

 

The boys and staffs were quiet because of the incident that happened.

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan forced himself to speak for himself and for his team.

 

Jeonghan:

I will stay, sir.

Seungcheol and the other had nothing to do with this.

I-

(Catching his breath)

I asked them this favour.

I

(Pant)

Want to do- this.

(With a difficulty in breathing that added into his cry)

 

Jihoon:

Sir, let us take care of this. The doctor is coming.

 

Witnessing Jeonghan’s determination with his tears, Yo Han shut his mouth and sighed.

 

Yo Han:

But if it gets really bad, I will take you.

Is that clear?

 

Jeonghan:

(He remained firm)

I will stay with the others, sir.

Don’t worry about me.

They can take good care of me, sir.

(He spoke in a firm tone like he really didn’t want to be with him, even being touched by him. His words were with disgust and anger)

 

Jeonghan’s hard headedness that time confused the members. Usually, he was not like that, but what happened?

 

On the other hand, Yo Han surrendered.

 

Yo Han:

Fine.

But I need to cancel your activities for a while.

You will rest at home.

 

Jeonghan:

I will be fine, sir.

I have a shooting tomorrow morning, and I would like to take that.

I will be fine.
 

Yo Han:

Let’s see, then.

Show me that you can be well by tomorrow morning.

 

Jeonghan nodded. The boy didn’t even want to meet their boss’ eyes. He tried to avoid it at all times that they talk.

 

Vernon, who was listening quietly, sensed that there was something wrong. Something inappropriate happened between the two, by how Jeonghan avoided Yo Han’s eyes and all. Although, his hyung didn’t have too much anger on his eyes- maybe an awkward feeling, if he could describe it. The boy decided not to let his guards down and observe more of their boss’ activities.

 

Vernon:

I believe, hyung, sir.

He will be fine.

 

Yo Han:

You won’t know kid.

 

Then, later on, Doctor Eric came knocking at the door and that was the end of their conversation. Yo Han went off, while Eric checked Jeonghan.

 

He was placed on a chair with Mingyu’s assistance. And DK and Soon Young were the ones to run to their van to get some pillow and blanket, as well.

 

While checking Jeonghan up, Eric took out an injection. It was a vitamin shot they formulated for people like them. Eric was still using them because sometimes, he couldn’t eat as well. He injected it on Jeonghan’s stomach and when he’s done, he looked at Jeonghan to observe his face.

 

Eric:

Jeonghan-ah, how bad are you feeling, tell me honestly.

 

Jeonghan:

I feel hungry and I feel sad about it.

 

It was their first time hearing the two talk. And they listened to them carefully, since Eric was already using some Korean words.

 

Eric:

Is that the truth?

 

Jeonghan:

(He nodded)

Yes.

 

Eric:

Is that all?

 

Jeonghan:

I couldn’t eat since the other day. I keep on throwing up and…

(He looked at Mingyu)

I-

I keep on forgetting things.

(He said with a sorrowful tone)

 

Eric:

(Caressed Jeonghan’s face)

That’s bad, Jeonghan… how bad did you forget things?

 

Mingyu:

Hyung…

Tell him the truth…

Tell us now.

(He suggested)

Its good thing we all know.

 

Jeonghan:

(He agreed to this in the first place)

You tell them.

 

Mingyu:

(He bowed his head)

It was really bad.

 

Eric:

How bad?

 

Mingyu:

He only remembers his life before he’s with us. I’m not sure if he miss something too.

 

Hearing that made the boys heart stop.

 

Dino:

What did you say?!

(He was so surprised of the fact that his hyung forgot everything about them. Who wouldn’t?)

 

Seungkwan:

Including us?

(He panicked)

 

Jeonghan nodded.

 

DK:

Hyung…

(He was about to cry)

How long have you forgotten things?

(Tears start pooling form his eyes)

 

Soon Young:

Long? Long time, hyung?

(He asked in panic)

 

Jeonghan:

I can’t tell you.

Mingyu knows.

 

Mingyu:

For almost about 3 hours? I’m not sure. Maybe longer?

(He bit his lips)

 

Seungcheol:

Why di-

 

Mingyu:

I’m sorry hyung. We are about to tell you, but I think we forgot because of our immediate performance.

 

Joshua:

It’s alright.

At least we know now.

 

Wonwoo:

What is the cause, doctor?

 

Eric:

(He sighed)
We believed that it’s because of his frequent nosebleed and vomiting, since his brain is not accepting the right amount of food that he needed.

The others have that too.

 

Jihoon:

How can we prevent that?

 

Eric:

Only Jeonghan could do that.

He needed to eat.

(Touched Jeonghan’s hands)

You need to fight.

 

Jeonghan:

I am.

 

The boys were feeling sad about it. It hurts them inside. They were all fighting. Jeonghan was fighting too… but he’s getting weaker, and they didn’t know what to do anymore.

 

Eric:

(Flashed a smile)

I know.

You can do it.

I’ll see you in the hospital tomorrow after your schedule.

 

Jeonghan:

Yes, Doc.

(He forced a smile)

 

Eric:

Eat now and drink your medicine.

I’ll stay right here.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m feeling better now. Thank you.

(He smiled)

You can rest now. Sorry for calling you when I know you just arrived from London.

 

Eric:

Sorry for being absent, Jeonghan.

Oh!

(He remembered something)

Okay, I’ll leave this injections to you guys.

(Talking to the Sebongies)

You can inject as well.

(He smirked with evilness in it)

Since, I don’t see all of you looking well- you can inject this too.

(He teased, but all he could see was a terrified face. Doctor Eric just want them to be at ease as he joked like that, but he didn’t know that it would make them weaker hearing the consequence.)

 That was a joke. Sorry.

Look at you! You are all pale and thinner from the last time I saw you…

(He scolded a little before he proceed to his main point)

Anyway…

I brought something for all of you.

Got these from the lab.

(Presented a gummy candy like food)

This is safe, chewable and sweet.

(He winked)

I got all I could for all of you so eat.

 

Vernon:

What is that?

(Mesmerized with the jelly thing in a big container in Doctor Eric’s luggage straight from London)

 

Eric:

Gummy vitamins.

(He giggled)

It’s for kids, actually.

But since you are still kids.

(As he remembered their cuteness while with them)

I brought something for you too.

You’ll never forget to eat this, I am sure. Compared to those tablets.

 

Then, the ambiance became lighter.

 

Eric:

Jeonghan, eat at least 8 of these a day, since it only has a small amount in it.

And boys….

Eat at least 3 or 4. Okay.

Don’t exceed beyond that because I know how hyper you could be.

(He advised and chuckled.)

I’m leaving Jeonghan in your care now.

 

DK:

Ummm, sir, how can we do the injection?

 

Eric:

You will only use that when I instructed you to do so. For emergency only, okay. Just in case that I cannot come.

It’s like insulin.

I’ll instruct you.

 

The doctor instructed them how, but they were all scared to pierce Jeonghan’s skin with needle. They were more scared than Jeonghan.

 

Eric:

You can do this. It’s simple.

 

Soon Young:

But I think it hurts.

 

Jun:

I’m afraid I might inject it the wrong way.

 

The8:

I want to help but injecting something to somebody… I don’t think I can do it.

(With a scared wide eyes)

 

Jeonghan:

(Finally he giggled)

Please help me.

 

Wonwoo:

But we can’t.

(With a blank expression)

 

Jihoon:

We’ll just rush you to the hospital.

 

Jeonghan:

What if I needed it immediately?

 

DK:

We’ll run immediately to the hospital.

 

Seungkwan:

Yeah.

(Agreeing with their blank face)

 

Dino:

I will do it.

 

Everyone looked at their youngest.

 

Joshua:

Can you?

 

Dino:

Yeah.

 

Vernon:

(Wore a memesol face)

Really?

 

Jun:

You are brave then.

(He chuckled)

 

Dino:

Of course!

(He giggled awkwardly- of course, with a hint of scared one.)

Hyung, don’t hit me, okay?

(To Jeonghan)

 

Jeonghan:

I won’t.

(He giggled)

 

Eric:

Great!

So, see you then… don’t forget to call me.

I trust you…

(Held his head)

My head hurts… I’ll rest for a while.

 

Vernon:

Take care too, Doctor.

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry, for rushing you.

Good thing you already arrived here.

 

Eric:

I just landed, you know.

(He winked and giggled)

Good you called.

 

Jeonghan:

That’s the first thing I thought.

(He smiled)

 

Eric:

I see.

Very good!

Have a nice evening, everyone!

 

Sebongies:

Thank you, doctor.

 

Eric:

I will come back to put on a dextrose next time, alright?

You sure you can work?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

I’m with the boys.

(He smiled cutely)

 

Finally his color was slowly returning and his strength was too.

 

Eric:

Good!

Bye now.

 

***

 

When the doctor left, Jeonghan and Jun were able to take a few bites of their food. Unfortunately, they had to film already. They reserved the food for later, but Jeonghan was still hungry. Jun was too, but he’s okay.

 

Jun:

Hyung…

(Looking at the sulking angel)

You good?

 

Jeonghan:

Junhui~ I’m still hungry.

 

Jun:

You want me to get some snacks?

 

Jeonghan:

How?

We will start filming.

 

Jun:

(He smiled)

Okay then. Wait.

 

Jun ran and get Jeonghan some finger foods and ran as fast as he could, so he could return on time.

 

While checking upon the lights, Jun was busy feeding Jeonghan at the corner. On the other hand, the others were helping the staffs with the materials they would use for their Vlive.

 

***

 

Their Vlive started rolling, so the boys assembled in their seats. They were given a task to enjoy. Everyone seems to enjoy, but what left Coups was the ones their boss had told him earlier. That question kept ringing on his head and that made him think a lot. The boy did not made everyone worried about it as he acted normally, but they all know it hurts him; though, they were aware that Coups is the BEST leader a group can have.

 

The boys were taking short glances over their leader to observe. Though, he’s smiling and being quirky, it was obviously not the time he’s enjoying.

 

After their shooting, Coups immediately thanked the staffs as he led his group to bow and say they’ve worked hard. That was the time, when Coups displayed a cold expression. Jihoon asked him if he was okay, he just clearly said that he was; moreover, he also said that he was just tired.

 

On the other hand, Jeonghan and Joshua were talking from the corner.

 

Jeonghan:

Shua ya, I feel bad for Coups.

 

Joshua:

He’ll get over it soon. It’s just that, that guys is such a jerk!

Don’t worry. He knows that.

(He smiled subtly- comforting the worried Jeonghan)

 

Jeonghan:

I feel really bad. He’s doing his best, but he gets criticized in every single mistake a member does.

I wish I can talk to him about this, but I know he will not tell me everything because he’s worried about me.

 

Joshua:

I think so too.

I’ll talk to him.

(He smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

Update me.

Thank you.

 

Joshua:

Sure.

Eat more. Okay.

I noticed that you are really hungry while raiding the strawberries.

(He giggled and tapped Jeonghan’s head)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

(He giggled)

Sorry. You noticed that.

 

Joshua:

I wished to see that, Jeonghan.

Saranghae~

(He said out of the blue)

 

Jeonghan never thought that Joshua would say those special words randomly. He got surprised and blushed cutely with his shy smile.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you~

Saranghae~

(Said sweetly)

 

Joshua:

I know.

Thank you.

Pack up now.

 

So, they rode their vans and went straight back home. They were all quiet, obviously because it was such a tiring day for the boys.

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan sat behind Coups and he’s observing the sleeping Cheol while saying I’m sorry inside his thoughts repeatedly.

 

On the other hand, Jihoon who was sitting beside him, noticed that Jeonghan was bothered. He knew exactly what was in his thoughts through his gazes towards their exhausted leader.

 

As soon as they got home, Seungcheol made sure everybody was okay and all; although, he was not feeling right. He managed to put the boys into their respective rooms without any argue or extreme scolding because they’re –he assumed- all tired.

 

Seungcheol wasn’t aware that s were worried about him that very moment because they kept their mouth shut and plan for strategies how to make their poor leader feel better.

 

While the others were on a meeting on planning ‘How to Cheer Coups Up’, Woozi and Joshua were in their own business.

 

Woozi was with Coups, packing his wallet because he’s gonna buy something from the store (for him, Jeonghan, and Coups), and the other one- Joshua - who was standing in front of their room, thinking of how to approach Coups the way he’s comfortable with.

 

Jihoon took a glance at Cheol once in a while to check his friend.

 

Jihoon:

Hyung, gonna buy food outside for a while. Want me to get you something?

 

Seungcheol:

(He smiled back but it’s obvious that he’s not in the mood)

Hmmm… I’m still full.

Thanks.

Be back as soon as possible.

We have schedule tomorrow.

 

Jihoon:

I know.

Okay. I’ll get going now.

 

Seungcheol:

Take care.

Oh!

Buy me soju.

(He smiled)

 

Jihoon:

Alright.

You gonna drink tonight? I thought we have sched tomorrow?

 

Seungcheol:

Just a little.

(He chuckled)

 

Jihoon:

(He smirked)

Alright.

Coupsue-

You’ve done a great job for us.

I’m glad you are with us.

 

Seungcheol:

(Was surprised a bit)

Thank you. You too.

 (He chuckled)

You are worried about me?

I’m fine.

 

Jihoon:

I don’t think so.

Rest well. I’ll be back.

I think I need to buy more food, because Jeonghan hyung is raiding the refrigerator.

(He chuckled)

 

Seungcheol:

Make him feel full.

Poor Jeonghanie.

I hope he gets better.

 

Jihoon:

He’s getting weaker.

We can all see that… but he’s fighting. Let’s just pray.

 

Seungcheol:

I know.

I’m really worried.

 

Jihoon:

We all are.

And don’t mind that Yo Han guy.

He knows nothing.

I will do my best, so we won’t need him anymore.

(He joked – but half meant true)

 

Seungcheol:

Then, I’ll leave him to you.

(He laughed)

 

Jihoon:

Sure.

But we are depending on you, hyung.

I know you are strong and you are worthy to be a leader. You are the only one who can lead 12 extraordinaire boys.

(He smiled)
You are the best for us!

 

Seungcheol:

Thank you.

Off you go.

 

Jihoon went out. He was surprised seeing Joshua standing right in front of their room, thinking deeply about something.

 

Jihoon:

Hyung.

 

Joshua:

Hoon-ah.

 

Jihoon:
(he smiled)

Wanna talk to him?

 

Joshua:

Yeah.

 

Jihoon:

Go ahead.

I think, he’s about to cry.

(He chuckled)

I’ll leave him to you.

Make him cry.

(He grinned)

So he can release his stress out.

 

Joshua:

(He smirked)

Leave him to me.

 

They clapped their hands as Jihoon went his way out to their hallway. After he passed by their kitchen, he saw Jeonghan eating some leftovers at their dining table. He smiled as he looked at their adorable cute mouse angel and invited him out.

 

Jihoon:

Hanie-hyung, I’ll buy something. Wanna go with me?

 

Jeonghan:

Where?

I want odeng!

 

Jihoon:

C’mon. Let’s go!

I’ll treat you.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay!

And let’s buy something for Coups.

I will talk to him later.

 

Jihoon:

Don’t bother. Somebody’s in charge of that now. Better not talk to him about it because he’ll hide more.

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled)
alright.

I’ll leave him to you.

 

Jihoon:

I pass him to Shua hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright. Thank you.

Let’s go?

 

Jihoon:

Yup.

 

***

 

On the other side of the hallway, Joshua came in Seungcheol’s room without any warning. Seungcheol was startled.

 

Seungcheol:

Wh-

 

Joshua:

We need to talk, Cheol.

 

Seungcheol:

(He tried to compose himself like he was alright)

I’m fine…

And I am sleepy.

 

Joshua:

Don’t lie to me, Cheol. I know you.

Now talk!

Or no.

I’ll talk and you listen!

(He instructed firmly as if he was angry at him)

 

Seungcheol:

Chill, Shua ya. What has gotten into you?

(With his enlarged eyes)

 

Joshua:

You need to be scolded so you will listen to me.

And trust me… you need to hear this.

Coups!

 

Seungcheol was stuck at his position as Joshua started ranting about something.

 

Joshua:

Ya! I know you are childish sometimes, but listen to this. There’s no leader in the world that can perform like you do.

There’s no any other leader who can manage a group like this, given all our differences and personalities. And there’s no leader like you who’s like a father and brother, and friend for all of us.

(He finally smiled)

You are the only one, Coups.

You are the best… not for the whole world to see… but enough for us to see and feel, Cheol-ah. Carats know how hard working you are, you know.

Don’t listen to what others say.

They don’t know you.

We do.

You don’t need them. And I am sure they don’t deserve you.

We need you, Cheol. We do.

(He smiled more gently)

We love you, Seungcheol.

I know Jeonghan is worried too… and he’ll tell you the same thing as I did….

Don’t worry about him. Jihoon is with him.

That beautiful rat is very hungry, taking all the food he sees in the ref.

(He giggled)

 

Seungcheol became a real mute at the moment.

 

Joshua:

Cheol… you are the best! You are the only one for us. You are such a treasure that we should keep forever. I know you are doing the same for us.

We all love you, Cheol.

No one could ever replace you.

that Yo Han!

 

Seungcheol:

Ya!

(Shutting him from cursing)

That- that mouth!

(He tapped it violently)

 

Joshua:

I’ll say it in front of him if I have time.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya, Jisoo ya! That’s not a solution!

(He kept scolding him)

 

Joshua:

I’ll do it discreetly, then.

(He chuckled)

 

Seungcheol:

Imma!

 

Joshua:

I was just joking.

I will do it loudly. So help me.

 

Seungcheol:

Don’t fight using those dirty words.

 

Joshua:

(He was smiling because what he told Cheol was true. He’s a loving leader and he won’t let one to stray on the bad side)

What should I do then?

 

Seungcheol:

(He smiled)

Let’s do our best!

Jihoon said he’ll kick him off.

(He chuckled)

 

Joshua:

Then, should we?

 

Seungcheol:

Very soon. We’ll let him see.

(He smiled)

 

Joshua:

My shoulder is available, Cheol.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya! What do you think of me?

 

Joshua:

A crybaby.

(He chuckled)

 

Seungcheol:

This-!

 

Seungcheol was halted because Joshua embraced him warmly without telling him. As soon as Cheol felt the warmth, his tears immediately flowed down through his cheeks and embraced his friend tightly hiding his head because he didn’t want Joshua to see him cry. Meanwhile, the younger patted the older’s head and whispered.

 

Joshua:

You did a great job, Cheol. I know you always do.

Believe in us because we believe in you.

Let’s stay together… we-

 

Again, it surprised not just Cheol but Jisoo with the door widely and forcibly opened by the boys as they came running towards their leader with their sobbing face.

 

Sebongies:

We love you, hyung!

 

Immediately, they cuddled their poor hyung.

 

Seungkwan:

(With his body being forced to Coups’s body because it’s too crowded; nevertheless, he liked it)

Saranghae, hyung. Ulgoshipjiahna.

T_T

 

Dino:

Don’t mind them, hyung! We’re here for you.

 

Joshua:

What the-

(While getting squeezed by their cute and warmth embrace)

Can you move a little?

I can’t breathe.

 

Hoshi:

Hyung- Saranghae!

(With hamster cutie face)

 

Mingyu:

Saranghae! Saranghae, hyung!

 

Jun:

We are so proud of you!

 

Seungcheol:

Guys…

(With a soft voice)

Guys?

Guys!

(He shouted)

Move! I can’t breathe.

(Of course, who does, when his face was buried a little harder on Jisoo’s embrace)

 

The8:

He’ll (Yo Han) regret what he said.

(Still cuddling tightly)

 

DK:

I’ll cut his tongue!

Yuyuyuyu

He’ll see!

 

Seungcheol:

Can you free us a little, imma?!

(He shouted and there he was freed by a strong hold)

 

Wonwoo:

How dare him!

(With his glaring eyes)

 

Vernon:

Just cut his throat.

(With a blank expression)

 

Everyone looked at the scary dazed American boy.

 

Seungkwan:

You scare us.

 

Vernon:

(He smiled)

Let me do it.

 

Wonwoo:

Okay. I trust you.

(Agreeing as if it’s a good thing to do.)

 

Seungcheol:

Ya! Would you like to be a criminal, imma?!

(While wiping his tears)

 

Wonwoo:

For you.

(He smiled gently)

 

The8:

We’ll take the risk.

(He giggled)

 

DK:

I agree!

No one can hurt one of us!

 

Mingyu:

Ready to fight!

 

Sebongs:

Hell yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

 

Seungcheol:

(he smiled)

Thank you… but… refrain from killing physically.

 

Jun:

Let’s kill him from within.

 

Joshua:

Shall we?

(He grinned)

 

Hoshi:

Of course!

 

        They giggled!

 

Dino:

Where’s

(Looking at the members)

Jihoon hyung and Jeonghanie hyung?

 

Seungcheol:

Jihoon feeds Hanie.

(He chuckled)

 

Mingyu:

I see.

(He laughed)

I can imagine.

 

Seungcheol:

Thank you.

Now, get back to bed. I’ll wait for the two… if I can.

I think, Jihoon will take the time to be with Jeonghan.

That punk!

(He scoffed)

 

Joshua:

Better sleep. They’ll come home late, coz Jeonghan really like strolling.

 

DK:

Okay… good night!

Sarangahae~

 

Sebongies:

Alright!

Good night.

Saranghae~

 

Joshua:

You might want to give Coups a sweet good night kiss?

(He teased)

 

Seungcheol:

Ah! No!

(With his gestures blocking the members by one hand)

 

Jun:

That’s a good idea.

I’ll do the honor.

 

Joshua:

Lock him up.

 

The boys immediately executed the orders and so, the poor Cheol was locked up by the members.

 

Seungcheol:

Yaaaaaaa! Stop it!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

 

Then, one by one, 10 soft lips touched Cheol’s skin –anywhere they reach. Seungcheol felt disgusted because of the saliva all over his face, neck, and hands.

 

Seungcheol:

You’ll seeee!

(With his glaring sharp eyes)

 

The boys went to their beds, laughing their asses out, while Cheol went to the bathroom and wash his face, but despite of feeling disgusted, he felt relieved and loved.

 

***

 

Meanwhile, the boys who were lost in the dark, walking along the streets to get some food- Actually, every street they passed by- they buy something to eat. So, upon arriving to the nearest convenience store, they bought everything before spending a little time in a secluded or isolated place with the bench on it.

 

Jeonghan was sitting on the bench, while Jihoon was checking the items they bought from the convenience store before he talk to his hyung – who was busy looking at the skies.

 

Jeonghan:

Hoonie, why are you talking too long with those item?

 

Jihoon:

I think I forgot to buy something.

(Then he remembered about Coups’ soju)

Right!

Hyung, wait for me here.

You want something else?

 

Jeonghan:

I think I might need some chocolate drink.

(He giggled)

What did you forgot to buy?

 

Jihoon:

Hyung’s drinks.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

 

Jeonghan waited, as usual, while looking at the wide dark sky with those little stars adorning the night sky.

 

Later on, Jihoon went back bringing the things he forgot to buy, and of course with Jeonghan’s request too.

 

The little guy stood in front of Jeonghan looking at him intently with his soft smile. He gave the chocolate drink to Jeonghan.

 

Jeonghan:

Thanks.

(He smiled while looking up to the younger one)

Have a seat.

I’ll finish this before we go home.

 

Jihoon:

Take your time.

 

Jeonghan noticed that the young man was not sitting at all.

 

Jeonghan:

Hoonie, why don’t you sit?

 

Jihoon:

Coz I rarely look at you from this view.

 

Jeonghan:

What do you mean?

 

Jihoon:

It’s rare that I look taller than you, hyung.

(He chuckled)

 

Jeonghan:

(He giggled)

Alright.

So cute!

 

Jihoon:

You look beautiful in this angle too.

Seriously… you look so good in every angle, Jeonghanie hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

Hoonie… I think you are hallucinating.

You are beautiful too.

 

Jihoon:

(He sighed)

If I could only be taller than you… I think, it will looked cool too, like the other members.

 

Jeonghan:

You’re cool enough.

 

Jihoon:

You don’t understand.

 

Jeonghan:

Why?

 

Jihoon:

I want to look more dependable and strong beside you.

 

Jeonghan:

(He blushed)

Omo!

You don’t have to be tall to make me feel that.

You always do.

 

Jihoon:

With my height?

(He sighed restlessly)

 

Jeonghan:

What’s wrong?

You look good no matter your height is?

Everything you do is cool, though.

 

Jihoon:

Not that I can do this.

 

Jihoonie leaned forward with his hands resting on the table carrying his weight. The boy tilted his head to give way for a sweet press of their skin. Jihoonie bravely kissed Jeonghan’s lips deeply and sweetly in an open area, which made Jeonghan so surprised and speechless.

 

Jihoon:

That’s what I’m talking about.

(With a smirk of a satisfied cute human being in the world)

 

He left the angel stiffen for a matter of several minutes realizing what Jihoon was saying and it’s legit… stronger? Maybe? Or was it just because of the surprise? Was it only Jeonhan who felt that the kiss was kind of in a different level; though, it’s not an intense one, though. Did his stares made it more complicated? Maybe his voice? No? Jeonghan felt so flattered. His heart was jumping so much. He felt that Jihoon was somehow different that night. Not only he meant it, but he surely does want to protect him. Aw! Jeonghan was soooo stunned. Bless Jeonghan for he was the only person Jihoon would show his true side. He even ranted about his height and some little things when he couldn’t even open it up to the others because he’s shy.

 

Jeonghan smiled sweetly.

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

I get it now.

Let’s go-

 

Before he ended his sentence, a deep kiss was given to him once again.

 

Jihoon:

Home?

Sure.

(With a wicked smile)

 

Jeonghan:

Ummm, Jihoonie? We’re in public?

(Stunned once again)

 

Jihoon:

I made sure, no one is watching, that’s why I brought you to this place.

(He chuckled)

 

Jeonghan:

You evil!

(He squinted his eyes and sighed)

Fine…

Saranghae, Jihoonie~

 

Jihoon:

Saranghae~

 

 

 

Long chapter for the wins of our boys!!!

 

I hope you enjoy!

 

CONGRATULATIONS SEBONGS and CARATS!!! We made it!!!

I hope this series will make you treasure the boys (not to mention the ships. Hahaha. Let’s keep our little fantasy here. Kekeke!) and co-carats as well. Let’s be forever! I love this fandom so much…

Love you guys~