세븐틴:  13 Member+3 Units + 1 Team

Action

세븐틴:  13 Member+3 Units + 1 Team

 

The boys including the agency and especially Jeonghan’s family were completely devastated of what they’ve learned.

 

Upon their arrival in London with Doctor Eric, Jeonghan together with the rest of his family, the young man was declared in his critical condition. The other doctors had already concluded that he might not wake up so soon; even worse, he might not be able to open his eyes anymore due to the damages he acquired in his brain and heart.

 

And of which, they decided to keep his condition yet from his beloved members; although, his family knew everything about Jeonghan’s condition.

 

On the other hand, the boys in Korea who were waiting for any updates were on their depression and anxiety towards the condition of their beloved member. They were absolutely drained and constraint of their actions.

 

At this point of time, since they couldn’t be there beside Jeonghan, all they could do was to hope and pray for his wellness and recovery. And to get a hold of Jeonghan’s promise to them.

 

Would Jeonghan fulfil it?

 

 

 

For the meantime, it was time to move on their new, more spacious, apartment. The joy of having a new and quite improved home was diminished because of the fact that they’re lacking one member- Jeonghan. It’s unusual quiet and empty.

 

Upon their transfer to their new home, they arranged their things neat and clean. And they might want to arrange Jeognhan’s things as well, thinking that he’s coming back anytime.

 

The boys, particularly Mingyu and Jun arranged their hyung’s things orderly. Clothes were on the rack in color scheme; his beauty products were put neatly on the table; his plushies were stack nicely near the window; and the other things was kept carefully inside his cabinet.

 

But upon clearing his things out of the box, they spotted notebooks in different colors. Jun and Mingyu didn’t plan to discover or to look what’s inside it, but they had to since they were curious kids, wanting to know everything out of loneliness.

 

Upon opening, they saw someone’s picture. 1st thing is for Coups. They scanned all of it and it seems that that notebook was dedicated for Coups.

 

Immediately, they called. Seungkwan cried immediately as soon as he saw his. DK followed; as a result, they were scolded by their leader, and then Soon Young cried afterwards too.

 

Again, the boys find their own new spaces to have their private time after distributing the notebooks to whom it was dedicated to. There, they opened the said notebooks, but no one get Jeonghan’s diary as a respect for his privacy, o well, they violated it in anyway possible, and they might want to spare one.

 

So, they opened their own notebook made by Jeonghan. There, they saw not that touching thing because on the very first page was their faces being vandalized with different colors of markers. Some has flowers on them, some have moustache, some became alien and so on. It was actually insulting for some, but in the eyes of the loving and longing boys, their vandalized appearance was precious.

 

The next thing they saw when they flipped the scrap book Jeonghan made with all his heart, they saw their nicknames with their photos together. Yes. Jeonghan printed it all. So, the next thing was flattering to see. There were drawings, some were pictures, and also, a piece of clothing with their perfume sprayed on it saying: this is ‘(member’s name)’ scent.

 

As soon as they read each description, it made them cry; even most of them were insults and tease as they know Jeonghan, at least he did that because he loves them so much and it just indicated how close they are to him. Though, some were really touching moments like what he really felt with the boys… Jeonghan wrote a precise description of how he felt each time he’s with them. As soon as they flipped the 3rd page, the boys’ eyes became blurry…. It really made them cry more. The 3rd page was their memories during their predebut days that even a single wrapper of the candy they offered was kept with some comments on it. And it was totally well decorated with some stickers and all the cute stuffs he could gather to design his scrap books.

 

As they flip it a page away, there were photos that were unfamiliar to them because only Jeonghan knew they exist. Of course, he would take photos secretly and keep them for blackmailing someday memories. Then, attached with them were small letters. Very small that one might want to use a magnifying glass… especially Wonwoo; though, he could read it with his reading glasses.

 

Anyway, as they went to the middle pages, they saw some surprise. There was a mini envelope on that page, flat and easy to hide. There, Jeonghan write…

 

TO: member’s name 

FROM: Jeonghan

with a note: I know that you will find it anytime soon because you are such an interloper that even if I don’t want you to see this, you will do the pleasure of looking at it either by hook or by crook… so here’s a small gift for everyone. All of us has that! Alright! Don’t fight! You may open now. SURPRISE!!!

 

No one could ever stop themselves from opening the present when the owner already gave them permission. Upon opening, all they could see was a small key. And then with it was a small origami saying ‘FIND YOUR OWN TREASURE.’

 

Since they saw that the rest of the page after that was already blank, they needed to take the next plan which was to focus on the challenge Jeonghan gave.

 

Jeonghan was such a big tease when he even offered a treasure hunting for the boys in the middle of sadness. Now they know their lesson.

 

While they’re in tears, they immediately did what they had to do, not caring if someone sees them in tears because they knew how Jeonghan made them all cry at this point of time.

 

Damn, Jeonghan! Is he really an angel? He make the boys cry so much. That they could actually gather a litre of tears by it. Why not? There were 12 of them.

 

So, they began hunting.

 

The first question was where should they find it?

 

They saw each other in the living room, all with red noses and eyes. Some were still sobbing like Seungkwanie, Dokyaomie, Soon Youngie, Mingyoo, and not but not the least, Eseucoupstatteu. He’s a crybaby after all. Just like what Joshua said.

 

So anyway, they had a meeting with them carrying the book on their arms to their heart. The book was very treasured and they’re up to the game Jeonghan did for them.

 

Now, facing their problem… how do they do this?

 

Seungcheol:

You have the same gift, right?

How can we solve this?

 

Wonwoo:

Jeonghan hyung is not just witty. He’s totally a game master.

 

Vernon:

You have an idea hyung?

 

Seungkwan:

Maybe he didn’t finish it yet?

 

Minghao:

Noooo! I wanna see it! I wanna know what that gift is.

 

Jun:

There should be a way.

 

Joshua:

But if he just did this recently, maybe he hadn’t finish the challenge yet. There’s no instruction written.

 

Mingyu:

I’m sure there is.

(Then he remembered that some cut outs was seen from the last time they talked heart to heart.)

He’s cut out something from the last time we cleaned his room!

 

Jun:

Any idea what is it?

 

Mingyu:

Nope.

 

Jihoon:

Maybe there’s something in here.

 

Soon Young:

This is thrilling and killing me at the same time.

 

Finally a smile formed in their lips for the first time since Jeonghan had left, except for facing the camera of course.

 

Dino:

This should be something Jeonghan hyung was planning to do long time ago. Let’s recall what he’s busy at.

 

Seungcheol:

Who should we contact?

 

Joshua:

Another close person whom we are also close with?

 

Seungcheol:

Who?

 

Seungkwan:

Let’s list them down.

 

List:

Jeonghan’s mom and dad, and princess Yoon

MonstaX bros

BTS Bros

Got 7 Bros

Manager

Vice President

President

Doctor Eric

In Sung Hyung

Jihyo Noona

HyeJin hyung

… and so on.

 

There were so plenty, but they had to contact them one by one with “did Jeonghan give you something?” but the other groups would surely react on it, so first persons first, they couldn’t contact Jeonghan’s family because they’re currently in the state of sorrow as them.

 

So, they decided to ask their manager first and they got “13 members + 3 Units + 1 team. Come and See Me.”

 

What the hell? So, are they into the right track or was their manager playing with them? Maybe not because he’s serious with Jeonghan’s illness too. He’s like their big bro.

 

So, in a while they thought of the answers and it gives them headaches. Gosh!

 

Somehow, the game lessen their sorrow. They’re excited for some reason and it gave them energy. They mostly gather as much answer as possible so they could solve the problem Jeonghan gave them. They went to their manager inside the office and there they claimed 12 papers each.

 

Seungcheol:

Hyung… do you know what these papers are?

 

Manager:

Nope. He just asked me to keep them until you look for it.

 

Joshua:

When did he give this to you?

 

Manager:

Since you are having your Diamond Edge concert, I just don’t know what country. I forgot.

 

Then they all gathered to talk about their clues.

 

DK:

So he’s planned this long time ago?

 

Wonwoo:

Probably.

 

Jun:

So this is complete. We just need to find it out.

 

Seungcheol:

What do you have?

 

All of them exposed their papers.

Seungcheol: “Oppa! Coffee and Cake Juseyo!”

Joshua: “Mistress”

Jun: “You won’t eat me for a week because I made you full.”

Wonwoo: “Amusing Photo Bummer”

Hoshi: “Meteor Shower”

Jihoon: “Unwritten Love Song”

Minghao: “I do.”

DK: “Are you satisfied with the revenge, uri pabo?”

Mingyu: “HanHan omma, Goo appa.”

Vernon: “Yes. You are taller than me! How many inches did you add, imma!”

Seungkwan: “My Marshmallow Notebook Keeper.”

Dino: “Aegi vs. Beastie”

 

From there, they were puzzled once again. OMG! How come Jeonghan could arrive in this kind of game?

 

They’ve been thinking of that all day. BOOSEOKSOON were also busy not with their debut stage but by solving the mystery of Jeonghan’s love.

 

Seungcheol’s thoughts:

This should be our first date? Hmmm… oppa? He called me oppa in that café.

(He thought of the café where he first took him for an official and serious date for him but not for Jeonghan- maybe)

And blueberry cheese cake and coffee? What should I do there? Should I order? Sit on our place the first time we got there?

Hmmm…

(Back to thinking again)

 

Joshua’s Thoughts:

Mistress? The guitar?

(He scanned it but there’s nothing there.)

Maybe with Haneul Ahjussi?

 

Jun’s thoughts:

What food is this? Oh!

The kalguksu? Yeah? I think so…. Hmmm… don’t tell me I’ll be eating that again? But how can I get the clue?

(Just thinking of how enormous the kalguksu was, Jun wanted to puke already.)

 

Wonwoo’s Thoughts:

This must be the photo we took on our first date?

(So he looked at his wallet and phone hoping to see something there, but nothing)

What does this mean?

Should I go to the amusement park again?

 

Hoshi’s thoughts:

Meteor shower?

What the hell is this? Why meteor shower?

I am Jeonghanie hyung’s star so I am the meteor shower? Huh? What does it have to do with the clue?

I guess I gotta think about our dates. On the rooftop? No? At the long bridge where we watched the fireworks! Yeah!!!

(Then he laughed)

I’ll go there.

 

Jihoon’s thoughts:

This is the first song I’ve written for him.

(He went to his studio and found nothing on it, besides, they transferred offices, so maybe it wasn’t there.)

Where is the clue? Hmmm…

(Jihoon sat for a while with his old keyboard and pressed keys randomly to help him think and of where Jeonghan put it. He’s been pressing keys until he reached the lowest key but something was off. He looked at it and there’s a paper jammed in it. He took it off and based on how it looked, it’s like an origami and he was sure that it was Jeonghan’s clue already.)

This must be it!

(The boy returned home merrily as he found the clue, but he hasn’t yet opened it until he reached their dorm)

 

Minghao’s thoughts:

The ring!

(He immediately thought of the precious ring, but nothing’s in there. He looked at Jeonghan’s jewelry case but nothing’s in there too.)

What could this mean?

Oh! Our witness! I hope he’s still there.

 

DK’s thoughts:

Is this the payback? Seriously?

(He laughed)

So should I ask Ah-In hyung and the others? He’s really remembering everything. I don’t know if it’s also a revenge.

It’s scaring me.

 

Mingyu’s thoughts:

(His mind was giggling and yet he’s confused because that indicates them being a parent.)

But what does this means?

Hanie eomma and Gyu appa. Ah! No! Goo! Goo?

(Keeps tilting his head)

Goo goo? Goo-ah!

Hansolie! Oh I miss him.

(He snapped suddenly)

Don’t tell me am going to visit them?

I miss Hansolie! I wonder if he’s grown much taller now.

(He remained dreamy)

 

Vernon’s Thoughts:

Is it my shoes, he’s talking about here?

I am taller than him though.

So… hmmm… he’s talking about my shoes?

The soles! Yeah!

(Immediately, Vernon scanned his every shoes, removing all the soles they have and finally! He found a piece of paper in folded like that of an origami)

Here!

(He took it in inside his room and take a good look)

 

Seungkwan’s Thoughts:

He said Notebook here. Maybe the diaries? Should I scan now? But… they will see it. Maybe when I am alone. I hope that’s where the clue is.

 

Dino:

Aegi and Beastie?

Aegi is equals to me. And Beastie…

(He thought carefully and sighed.)

Me vs. Taehyung hyung? Is that what hyung meant? This will be hard.

(Dino sighed)

 

For now, they slept tight for the first time since Jeonghan was not with them, thank goodness. The activity made them busy for a while and it help them move on a little.

 

So, the next day, the boys went to their respective duties. Jihoon and Vernon however needed to meet someone in person. For Vernon… through the internet.

 

 

Seungcheol went to the café they first dated officially, according to him… and they mostly spend their date there if they had the chance because it’s Jeonghan’s favorite café.

 

When he entered, he asked the staff if Jeonghan might have left something for him.

Sure they know Jeonghan as how frequent he’s visiting that place.

 

Staff:

(He smiled)

What’s the password, Seungcheol ssi?

 

Seungcheol:

What password?

(He was bewildered)

What pa-

(He thought of the things Jeonghan had written on the clue and it embarrassed him. Aigoo.)

Don’t tell me I have to order like that?

 

Staff:

Say what’s on your mind, it might be correct.

 

Seungcheol:

Jeonghan!

(Coz he was so embarrassed to say that cringey thing. He tried many possible passwords but Seungcheol had no choice but to risk the code in the paper. And so he ordered shyly)

Oppa, cake and coffee Juseyo.

(Then he blushed and covered his face)

 

The staff automatically gave him a blueberry cheese cake with coffee and a black box.

 

When Seungcheol was about to pay…

 

Staff:

It’s paid already, sir.

And Jeonghan ssi said, that box is a gift.

 

Seungcheol smiled and thanked the staff. It’s worth the risk though. And now he’s eating and reminiscing his memories with Jeonghan with a big smile on his face at the moment.

 

 

Joshua immediately visited Haneul Ahjussi. They had a little talk and jamming. The old man was really glad and when he learned about Jeonghan, he was sadden but he knew the boys would fight. He got his new glasses from Jeonghan, actually. And now he could see their faces clearly. He even memorized the members name and sang some of their songs. And then, Haneul invited him for a dinner.

 

Moreover, it embarrassed the boy when ahjussi requested ‘Sunday Morning’ as the song he wanted to hear. He’s a Carat already, huh? Joshua sang it proudly and asked for a password.

 

Haneul:

What’s the password?

 

Joshua:

Password?

The-ah~

(He realized soon after)

Mistress.

(He giggled)

 

Haneul:

Correct!

For a sec kid.

 

Haneul ahjussi got him a yellow box.

 

Haneul:

That’s a gift from Jeonghan. I hope our angel will be alright.

 

Joshua:

He will be.

Thank you ahjussi. I will visit you as much as possible.

Thank you and have a nice day!

 

Haneul:

See you around. What a gentleman.

(He smiled)

 

 

Jun was inside that big kalguksu challenge restaurant. He hid as soon as he sees people because he should be discreet. Aigoo Junhui, he’s always animated and it made the store manager notice him.

 

Manager:

Mr. Junhui?

Are you up for Jeonghan ssi’s challenge?

 

Jun:

(He sighed)

What can I do?

Sure!

(He gladly accepted.)

 

He ate slowly. Oh goooood! Here he goes again. He’s about to puke in the last moments but he held it until the last drop. He’s really full. And now he couldn’t move. He remembered how Jeonghan supported him when he’s about to die.

 

He was giggling alone remembering that; moreover, he wanted to drink the cola that was placed just right in front of him, but he couldn’t. He was scared that if he does, his stomach would explode.

 

And after completing the challenge, the manager gave him a small purple box.

 

Manager:

Congratulations! That box has Jeonghan’s gift to you.

See you in a while. You can rest.

 

Jun:

Yeah. But I’m not taking any more challenges. Am gonna die.

(He giggled and burped)

Omo! Sorry.

 

Manager:

You did great, Junssi.

(He smiled)

 

Jun:

Thank you.

 

 

Meanwhile Wonwoo travelled back to where they had their photo taken based on how Jeonghan described it.

 

So here Wonwoo was, standing in the photo booth. He tried to take a picture again, and scan the interior of the booth, but nothing’s there. Then, he got his photo and there, a small paper in origami was seen and it stated there. ‘Eat sandwich and claim the price.”

 

Wonwoo had his meal, a sandwich particularly the one they’re selling in front of the booth. He asked if someone named Jeonghan asked them to give someone something.

 

The ahjumma smiled.

 

Ahjumma:

You are Wonwoo, right?

 

Wonwoo:

Yes.

 

Ahjumma:

(She made a sandwhich for the boy without Wonwoo knowing it.)

Here. For you… from Jeonghan ssi.

And before you get the present, eat first.

 

Wonwoo:

How much is the sandwich, ahjumma?

 

Ahjumma:

It’s paid.

(She smiled)

 

Wonwoo:

Thank you.

(He smiled)

 

Wonwoo went up to ride the Ferris wheel viewing the Han River where they had their first date while eating. And he came back after finishing it and it’s so good that he wanted to buy one more. Then, he claimed his prize.

 

Ahjumma:

A navy blue box for you, Wonwoo ssi. It’s a present from Jeonghan long time ago. I thought you are not coming. Good thing I bring that every day.

(She giggled)

He’s such a sweet angel, young man.

 

Wonwoo:

He is.

That’s why I love him so much.

 

Ahjumma:

Take care, son.

 

Wonwoo:

Thank you. You too!

I might buy 12 more ahjumma.

(He gladly ordered)

This is so good, I want to share it.

 

Ahjumma:

Thank you.

For a sec.

 

 

On the other hand, Hoshi , who first went to the bridge to find nothing, and so he found free dumpling ahjussi on his stall in the streets. When he saw him, he immediately flashed his squishy smile. The vendor immediately recognized him, even his name as they’re getting popular these days.

 

Ahjussi:

Hoshi adeul!

How are you?

You are here for the present?

 

Hoshi:

Yes, ahjussi. It’s been a while.

 

Ahjussi:

For a second.

 

The old man prepared something for him to eat just before he ordered. Then, he gave it to the boy.

 

Hoshi was surprised.

 

Hoshi:

Is this for me?

 

Ahjussi:

Wait for the dumpling son.

(He giggled)

I hope to see Jeonghan soon.

That’s for you and it’s paid.

You have to eat it first before you claim your gift.

 

Hoshi:

Thank you.

 

He ate it with a happy face; though, it made him miss Jeonghanie. Nevertheless, he enjoyed the meal and presented his plate clean, and so, the old man gave him the prize.

 

Ahjussi:

Here’s Jeonghan’s gift.

A green box for you.

See you boy!

 

Hoshi:

I will, ahjussi!

Take care.

You are looking good!

(He winked)

 

The old man laughed.

 

Ahjussi:

Thank you. You too, handsome.

 

Hoshi:

Saranghae~

(Formed a big heard with his arms)

 

 

Jihoon, as instructed went to their Bumzu hyung and was asked to eat their lunch first before he gave the gift he’s asking.

 

They ate as instructed, and there they talked about a lot of things. They talked about Jeonghan, career, songs, and many more, and when they’re done, time for Jihoon to claim the prize. But it wasn’t easy.

 

Bumzu:

You should do an aegyo and I won’t give it to you until I am satisfied.

 

Jihoon:

Not fair, hyung!

(He whined)

 

Bumzu:

(He chuckled)

I am waiting.

 

Jihoon sighed and did his cutest aegyo so he won’t do it anymore.

 

On the other hand, Bumzu was impressed. He actually cringed. But what’s important is, he passed the test.

 

Bumzu:

I wanna punch you with your cuteness. Gosh!

Here!

(Bumzu take out a white box)

Here. A white box for you.

Take good care of that, that’s his gift for you. I hope he’s fine.

I am sad, Jihoonie.

 

Jihoon:

He will be fine. Don’t worry.

(He smiled sweetly)

I trust him.

 

Bumzu:

Alright!

 

 

Next was Minghao. He had to ramp that flee market street to reach their one and only witness. It’s embarrassing though, because they were so gay back then. Not really… maybe a cool one (just hoping).

 

So, as soon as he spotted the old man selling jewelries, he bought accessories from him because he saw something cool.

 

Minghao:

How are you, ahjussi?

Still remember me?

 

Ahjussi:

How can I not?

My granddaughter envied me so much.

(He laughed)

Where’s your angel?

 

Minghao:

He’s having his treatment, ahjussi.

But he’ll be great.

May I ask something? Did Jeonghan hyung-

 

Ahjussi:

Oh that!

But before that, he said go to the café beside me and tell them “One love please.”

 

Minghao was so shock with the challenge huh. Gosh! How could he do that in front of people who’s ordering. It’s so embarrassing

 

Minghao:

Jeonghan hyung, really!

 

The boys breathed deeply as he gathered his strength and confidence to do so. Gosh! Once he ordered, same as Coups, he covered his face.

 

Minghao:

Ummm… O- one love. Please.

 

Aigoo! He couldn’t take it. lol!

 

Then the server immediately made two meals for him,

 

Staff:

Here, Mr. Minghao.

One for you and for you best man says Jeonghan ssi.

You can eat first before you claim your prize.

 

Minghao:

How much?

 

Staff:

It’s paid.

 

Minghao:

Sure?

 

The staff nodded.

 

He went out and shared the food with their best man, and it surprised the old man because he didn’t know that he’s a part of it.

 

After they ate, the old man immediately gave him a red box.

 

Ahjussi:

A red box for you. It’s his gift.

 

Minghao:

Thank you, ahjussi.

You are the best!

 

Ahjussi:

Take care son, see you!

 

Minghao:

See you. I’ll be back to give you an album again. Tell your granddaughter that you will listen to our album together.

(He giggled)

Have a nice day!

 

Ahjussi:

Thank you. You too!

 

 

Time for MinGoo appa to visit his cute adopted son, Hansolie~

 

The tall celebrity contacted Hansol’s mom and Mingyu was granted to visit their home since Hansol was so naughty and active nowadays that they couldn’t meet inside a restaurant.

 

Fortunately, Hansolie recognized them, but he never fail to ask for his Hanhan eomma.

 

Mingyu:

I miss you!

You are talking straight now huh?

 

Later on, the boy started singing paksu and later on Thanks.

 

Hansol’s mom:

He really misses you a lot. He keeps on asking about the both of you.

 

Mingyu:

Aw~ sweet. I’ll visit you often… and I brought you something.

(Besides the album, he gave Hansolie a cake)

Nice to meet you again!

 

The boy was holding him and never let him go. He talked a lot too. He played with his hyung for an almost half day. They stopped when Hansolie’s mother asked Mingyu to have lunch with the whole family including Hansolie’s father.

 

Mingyu ate lunch with and was given a blue box to him. Hansolie gave it to him as a part of the ritual.

 

Hansol:

Here’s Hanhan hyung’s gift for you, Goo hyung.

 

Hansol’s mom:

Mingyu hyung, my son.

 

Mingyu:

It’s okay, eommoni.

He’s cute saying that.

(He giggled)

 

Unfortunately, time for him to go.

 

Mingyu:

Don’t cry, alright. I’ll be right back.

 

Hansol:

Okay. Please bring HanHan hyung with you.

 

Mingyu:

Sure.

(He smiled.)

Thank you.

 

Hansol:

Saranghae~

 

Mingyu was pleased.

 

Mingyu:

Saranghae~ take care and be a good boy.

See you soon.

 

The tall man thanked the family for the meal and for everything.

 

 

DK went to contact their closest hyungs and noona in the cast of Jeonghan’s movie, and had finally received a message telling that they need to meet with all the cast for lunch. DK went to see them.

 

Then, they embraced him so bad, and worst, they treated him like their baby. Much worse than Jeonghan was doing. Co’z why not? He’s a baby in their eyes based on how old they were already.

 

They treated DK food and the boy, on the other hand, entertained them well.

Goodness! He was so tired but then, he’s happy to be with them.

 

InSung:

It’s been a while.

How are you and the others?

 

DK:

We’re fine hyung. How about you?

 

Ji Hyo:

We heard that Jeonghan was transferred to London?

 

DK:

Who told you that?

 

Ah-In:

The director.

 

DK:

(He became sad)

I see. He’s… I don’t know what exactly his condition is but I believe he will pass through all of this.

 

Hye Jin:

I am sure of that. And we should give you your present. From Jeonghan.

 

HyeJin presented a light blue box to him.

 

InSung:

Take care, buddy…

Don’t worry, he’ll be fine.

 

Hye Jin:

Keep us posted.

 

DK:

Thank you hyung.

 

 

Seungkwan was the next person to solve the puzzle. Since nobody was there because they were busy hunting answers, Seungkwan had the chance to scan Jeonghan’s diary book and found a piece of paper on it saying “TO THE PRESIDENT”

 

Oh dear! He had to go to the president. What was Jeonghanie hyung thinking?! Now he had to personally meet the president. Gosh! What an awkward time meeting him alone. Seungkwan was crying inside.

 

No choice, Seungkwan met the president who was luckily had no meeting that day. Aigoo! He didn’t know how to approach.

 

On the other hand, their president assumed that he’s there for the box Jeonghan asked him to keep, since he learned from the manager that they’re hunting for Jeonghan’s secret adventure.

 

CEO:

Are you here for the box?

 

Seungkwan was startled and did an unexpected gag show in front of their CEO because he’s so serious. And the boy immediately apologized. But it gave their CEO a chuckle.

 

CEO:

Want to join me for lunch?

 

Seungkwan:

Umm…

(He chuckled awkwardly)

I-

 

CEO:

(With a strict tone)

Jeonghanie asked me this. He’s complaining to me that I’m making you thinner.

(He smiled)

Let’s have a lunch together or you won’t get your present.

 

Again, he had no choice but to eat inside a fancy restaurant with his boss. It’s making him tensed. Oh gosh! He’s experiencing some indigestion.

 

CEO:

(He interrupted which made Seungkwan choke a bit)
are you alright?

 

Seungkwan nodded.

 

CEO:

Seungkwan-ah. You are doing great! Thank you for a job well done, my boy.

I know you can all pass through all this. We can.

And I know you will be successful in everything you plan to do.

(He smiled)

You are all grown up… I’m so proud of you.

Tell that to everybody.

And thank you for promoting your team in anyway. I know you are tired too.

 

Seungkwan:

I will gladly help, Mr. President.

 

CEO:

Here, an orange box for you.

(He smiled)

Treasure that and treasure your members well, alright.

Love one another.

And tell your team that I am so proud of you.

Keep it up!

 

Seungkwan claimed his prize and after their lunch ‘awkward meeting’, he was free to go since the president was so busy.

 

 

Up to Vernon now, he’s chatting with Doctor Eric. He even called and asked about his Jeonghan hyung first and next was about something he left in his care.

 

Unfortunately, he received not so good remarks regarding Jeonghan and that was- there’s no development and he’s still sleeping. But! He could claim his price. It’s just that he needed to see Jeonghan’s sister because he leave it to her knowing that she’s coming back to Korea with her mother after a week of stay in London, so it’ll be accessible for the boy to claim.

 

Vernon asked Princess Yoon if he could visit her and that he needed something Jeonghan has left for him.

 

Princess Yoon immediately agreed, but she’s going to their new dorm instead, bringing the food for all of them that she made herself and of her mom.

 

One doorbell, and Princess immediately presented the periwinkle box.

 

Princess Yoon:

Here, oppa.

A periwinkle box for you.

And here.

(She gave a bundle of food good for a week inside the house)

 

Vernon:

Do you want to talk in a café? You want coffee?

 

Princess Yoon:

Then I’ll have a cake, oppa.

 

The two went out to buy their snack and chose to talk inside their dorm because people might see them and make an issue about them.

 

Princess Yoon:

Oppa, there’s 13 Member+3 Units + 1 Team right?

 

Vernon nodded.

 

Princess Yoon:

Hanie oppa said… love and take care of one another.

He really loves all of you, oppa. And! I might talk about something to him when he comes back! I need an answer!

Tsk!

(She acted cute)

 

Vernon:

(He giggled)

You are so cute!

Thank you.

And please contact us if you needed someone to lean on or- you know if you just want to talk about something.

We are your big bros too.

 

Princess Yoon:

Sure I will. Thank you.

(She smiled)

 

Vernon acted like an oppa to her and asked her questions about school- her grades and if she’s already dating or what because he advised not to date someone yet until she graduated university.

 

Princess Yoon was shocked. That was a long time.

 

Vernon giggled and told her that he give that condition to his sister too.

 

Unfortunately, Princess Yoon had to leave early because he had duties to do. She bid goodbye and promised to communicate with them more often.

 

 

And last but not eh least, their Maknae -Dino~ he’s with Taehyung right now and he was challenged by the older baby in an eating competition.

 

Basically, they have Rap Mon as their judge and they were currently eating inside a buffet.

 

Dino was always all out in a competition and with that will power, he won. He had same fate with JunHui. His stomach was about to burst. Same as Taehyung. Goodness! What a competition. Dino was in the verge of surrendering but he needed to fight because he’s desperate with the present his mom had left with Tae Tae for him.

 

Rap Mon was the one to give it to their maknae because Tae Tae can hardly move due to his large stomach. He was just lying on the couch like he wanted to puke or something.

 

Dino received the pink box well.

 

Rap Mon:

Pink box for you!

Good job!

 

Tae hyung:

You are a real beast, Chan-ah

 

Dino:

If you just know, hyung… I’m about to burst. It’s just that I am that desperate enough.

(He laughed and burped)

 

The three of them laughed.

Aiboo!

 

Dino:

Thank you hyungdeul.

It’ll be my treat next time.

 

 

Finally all gifts were complete!

 

They all gathered with surprisingly, food on their hands. Some of them were brought by themselves and some were from the people like the president, Hansol’s family, and Jeonghan’s family.

 

They ate again, but Dino and Junhui had enough so they skipped.

 

They gathered in one place and told things that happened.

 

They were happy and they all opened the box altogether. Upon opening it… they saw a puzzle piece made of paper and seemed like a cut out. And there were bracelets on it. With an instruction printed on the cover.

 

“CHEERS! Don’t cry! I know I might not probably there with you when you open this because as you can see, you hold this already. Alright? Meaning, you already sneak into my things without me knowing… Enjoy this game while I’m not around, so you won’t get bored. Okay?...

 

If you open this please message this number 010-1995-1004. Wait for a message and if you do have the ‘Congratulations!’ You pass, get ready to the next level. Instructions will be given to you. If you received a heart broken emoticon, you fail.”

 

They all texted that number all at once. They also unified in texting and the other line was jammed. But they successfully sent it all together to the same number.

 

Later on, a message came on each of the cellphone saying “Have you eaten well? Congratulations! Keep up!” then another one came with “13 members + 3 units + 1 team, SEVENTEEN. You’ve succeeded on your first challenge. An audio will be send to you in a while.”

 

Audio came and someone instructed them in one familiar voice. The voice was owned by none other than Princess Yoon “Oppadeul~ Saranghae~ thank you for loving my oppa! But I need to rant about something… I need to know. Please. Just for my peace of mind… I’m gonna save it for later, but first of all… Congratulations! You succeeded! I’m so proud of you. I’ll send you another voice mail. Wait~”

 

The boys smiled after hearing their Princess Yoon’s cheerful voice, but it confused them what she wanted to rant about. Anyway, the next audio sadden them so bad.

And you know who it was saying…

 

“My lovely princes, how are you?” hearing Jeonghan’s voice again made them cry in unison. “Thank you for succeeding. Good job! We are one, right?”  With a sweet giggle. “I prepared this just in case you miss me. And I’m a 100 percent sure that you’ll find about this. I swear. I hope you are enjoying my little activity. I have a whole lot fun for you to do… so, See the cut outs there inside the box?” the boys opened the puzzle pieces. “Divide yourselves into 3. Per unit. And solve the problem. If you succeeded, two teams will advance. DON’T CHEAT!”

 

All of them had a further instructions as Princess Yoon texted them: ‘Please contact, if possible, meet your family members. They all have the clue. Message me as soon as you are done collecting the password needed for the next round. Goodluck!’ Jeonghan’s little sister might sound very jolly and encouraging from her message, but she’s actually not feeling fine, knowing that they might lose his brother any time soon. She was crying alone inside her room. Her tears were falling down to her cellular phone after her dad texted him that his oppa was having a problem and there’s a possibility that a clot may reach his brain and that he won’t be able to make it.

 

Meanwhile, the boys were up to their mini distraction, which was the game. They were eager to find out what Jeonghan prepared for them, and hoping that after they finished the game, Jeonghan would come home healthy and jolly as before.

 

VOCAL TEAM:

Joshua, Jihoon, DK, and Seungkwan.

 

HIPHOP TEAM:

Seungcheol, Wonwoo, Mingyu, and Vernon.

 

PERFORMANCE TEAM:

Jun, Hoshi, Minghao, Chan

 

Let the mission begin!