세븐틴:  Time’s Up!

Action

세븐틴:  Time’s Up!

 

 

-BOOSEOKSOON-

 

Unfortunately for the BooSeokSoon, it’s their stage performance. They were worried that they’ll be late with the game Jeonghan prepared, but their performance was important too.

 

Anyway, all three of them went inside a waiting room for their make-up and get-up before they perform at the stage.

 

They also had this pre-recording for their introduction and VTR.

 

The boys did their best for their introduction videos and they were enjoying it so much. Especially when they see Carats flooding the studio.

 

The three were pretty nervous but they needed to do their best for their team and for their precious carats. They must not disappoint their loved ones too. Boo’s sister was in the crowd as her baby bro texted her a while ago that he would like to talk and meet her in person, since she’s just near.

 

Anyway, the showcase had started already. The stage was hyped and powerful. Indeed, their debut was a success. Carats loved it so much, hoping that other people would like it too.

 

Just right after the song, as the boys posed for their final posing before the slate clipped, Seungkwan suddenly imagined Jeonghan cheering them at the most back of the small studio. Jeonghan looked happy with his smile. Seungkwan thought he was hallucinating, so he blinked his eyes numerous time. Then, the least he saw was a spotlight on that corner.

 

He just wished that that was just his imagination; however, it made him feel uneasy.

 

Later on, when they came back stage for another shooting- because they had lots of shooting to do that day- Soon Young was calling DK because he was trying to ask help from him in order to remove his mic from his back because it was stuck.

 

Then, as Soon Young was aware that DK was on his way, he thought that the one who called him was DK with. “Cute, uri Soon Young-ah~” in a sweet voice; though it sounded like his beloved hyung.

 

Hoshi:

Ya. Don’t fool around.

Help me with the mic.

 

As soon as Soon Young asked that, the gadget set loose and that he immediately got it from his back.

 

Hoshi:

Thanks.

 

When he looked back. He saw DK with enlarged eyes 2 meters far from him and that he obviously just opened the door of the room.

 

DK:

(Eyes were wondering around)

Who are you talking with?

 

Soon Young thought, he’s pranking him.

 

Hoshi:

Ya! Don’t scare me.

I was talking to you, imma!

(With a cheerful voice.)

 

DK was troubled and asked something he was curious about.

 

DK:

Perhaps, you are hearing someone’s voice?

(With a serious face)

 

Hoshi:

It’s you. Don’t fool me.

 

DK:

I just arrived here, hyung. And I am telling you the truth.

 

Then, he displayed a worried face.

 

DK:

Hyung…

The voice…

Does it sound like Jeonghan hyung?

What did you hear?

 

Soon Young was frightened.

 

Hoshi:

Ya! It’s not funny.

 

He found DK serious because he began crying with his scared expression.

 

Hoshi:

Stop that acting.

You will win an Oscar.

Yah!

(He scolded because he is scared too.)

 

DK:

Maybe, Jeonghan hyung is here?

(He didn’t miss that chance to hope that their hyung was back.)

 

Hoshi:

Why did you think so?

 

DK:

(Then, later on, after sensing that what he’s talking was nonsense, he became frightened.)

Hyung… I’m scared.

I-

I…

In the stage…

(With his staggering tone)

I thought I was reaching your hand. I know I caught it… but… when I looked at how far you and Seungkwan from me, I knew it wasn’t you nor the dancers because they’re sitting.

And before you called me…

I hear giggles just like that of hyung’s and I smelled his perfume.

 

DK finally broke out as he sobbed terribly.

 

DK:

Hyung… this can’t be, right?

It’s impossible, right?

I’m just seeing things.

Right, hyung?

 

Hoshi was more freaked out.

 

Soon Young:

Ya!

This kid!

Of course it is. It’s just our imagination because we missed him so much.

 

But for some reason, Hoshi felt weak. His heart was fast beating. And his anxiousness became worst when Seungkwan entered the room asking them what’s the problem and he’s also saying that he’s nervous and claimed that he’s having his hallucinations about Jeonghan too.

 

Seungkwan came there to confirm and convince himself that it was just his imagination, but it ended up proving that Jeonghan also visited the both of them.

 

They panicked and contacted anyone they could. Even Jeonghan’s sister, but they won’t answer.

 

What’s happening?’

 

The happy trio ended up crying in anxiety. They didn’t know what to do that time. Their shooting was cancelled because they were not feeling well and that their manager asked them to go home instead.

 

Seungkwan didn’t go with them, instead, he went with his sister with his crying face.

 

-SEUNGKWAN-

 

Seungkwan:

Noona…

 

She was worried seeing Seungkwan crying and wiped his tears off.

 

Noona:

Why, Seungkwan-ah.

 

Seungkwan:

Noona… my heart is hurting.

I-

I saw Jeonghan hyung cheering for me a while ago.

 

His noona felt terribly bad for them all because their beloved member’s life was at stake at the moment. She seek words that would probably cheer Seungkwan up.

 

Noona:

Let’s talk about this while we are eating, alright?

Stop crying.

 

However, Seungkwan continued whining on his sister’s embrace.

 

Seungkwan:

Noona, I need to know hyung is okay.

I need to know.

 

The two talked to the nearest café with no one’s there so they could talk.

 

Noona:

Seungkwan-ah…. Don’t worry, he’ll be fine.

He promised you right?

 

Seungkwan:

But he only promised us that so we would not worry about him.

I-

I want to see him badly.

 

Noona:

He will see you soon. He’ll be fine.

(She comforted)

 

Seungkwan:

But he’s terribly ill.

I wanna hug him. Please.

(He plead)

 

His sister didn’t let go of the poor boy until he gets better.

 

Noona:

Calm down, Seungkwanie…

Poor baby.

I hope I can bring you to him.

 

 

Seungkwan:

He showed himself to me and to us, noona… what does it mean?

 

His sister couldn’t answer. Because all she could think was it’s Jeonghan’s farewell. Most people claimed that. She was stuck by embracing her brother.

 

Noona:

Seungkwan-ah, have faith on him. He’s doing his best too.

Maybe he just want to cheer you up.

I know you are dear to him.

He went here and talk a lot about you.

Eat now, so you will feel better.

And c’mon Seungkwan, make your hyung proud.

I know you are worried, but probably he just want you to pull the stage because he trusted you.

 

Seungkwan:

He knew we can’t handle alone without him… he will definitely return back… right, noona?

 

Noona:

(With a faint smile)

Of course he will.

 

-SOONYOUNG-

 

Upon experiencing that frightening things, he called his parents the soonest. He asked them for an embrace and his parents thought it was urgent and that the boy badly need help.

 

Soon Young was inside the old restaurant where they usually eat in Seoul. He went there after calling his parents because he couldn’t rest by staying home when he wasn’t able to contact anyone from London to confirm that Jeonghan was fine.

 

He was waiting there for hours, eating a single bowl of kimchi chiggae until his parents arrived.

 

As soon as his parents stood in front of him. He cried and gave them a hug.

 

Mom:

What’s wrong, my love?

 

Soon Young:

I’m scared, mom.

 

Dad:

Hey, did someone bullied you?

 

Soon young:

No… Jeonghan hyung-

Mom, I heard him. I smelled him…

Mom? Dad? Tell me that it’s nothing, right?

 

Mom:

Of course, my love.

 

Soon Young:

But why did the others see him too?

(He looked right straight on their eyes asking for something that would make him feel at ease)

 

Dad:

Maybe you miss him.

That’s why.

 

Soon Young was obviously forcing himself to believe that he’s witnessing bizarre things because he’s missing his hyung. But he seemed in pain and he’s becoming more anxious. He was moving his legs repeatedly. He couldn’t get calm. He was also seen staring blankly at his phone ringing Doctor Eric’s number.

 

Mom:

My boy, eat, so you won’t become weak.

Mn.?

What do you like?

 

Dad:

Order what you like, son.

You are worrying us.

 

Soon Young:

I’m worried.

I can’t help but think, dad.

He’s important to me.

(He sobbed again)

 

Mom:

I understand. Just eat first. Eat for him too. I’m sure he likes to see you eating.

He told me that he adores you so much. He even thanked us for you being born and for the love you are giving him.

Don’t cry.

I know Jeonghanie will fight everything just to be with you.

 

Dad:

Soon Young ah… your hyung is strong.

Ya… is he your crush?!

(He teased)

 

Soon young nodded cutely with his confession but in a sad way. His dad thought Soon Young was serious and that he shouldn’t mess with him that time, so he stopped and held his son tight.

 

Dad:

Soon young-ah… remember that he’s relying on your strength.

I know you are tough!

You’re my son, Soon Young.

Chin up and eat. Be healthy so when he comes back, you are all chubby like he wanted.

C’mon.

Don’t embarrass us to him. If you get thinner, he’ll scold us.

 

Soon young:

Yeah, he sure is… and he will blame himself because I’m thinner than before.

 

Mom:

You don’t like that to happen, son. Please eat now, my love. You are worrying us.

 

Soon Young get his chopsticks and ate.

 

Soon Young:

Sorry for the immediate call, mom and dad.

 

Dad:

Anytime, son.

(He smiled warmly)

You don’t want us to be scolded by your Carats too right?

 

Soon Young:

Yeah.

(Ate cutely with his mouth full and his eyes still focused on the food)

 

-DK-

 

Same as Soon Young, he couldn’t stand being in their house alone. It’s bothering him.

 

He went to his dad’s mini stall with a long face.

 

His dad saw him and asked him if he had a problem; however, the boy didn’t seem to notice that he’s being called by his dad.

 

Dad:

What’s wrong, Kyeomie?

 

Looking at how serious DK was lost at the moment, he knew that it was something bad.

 

Dad:

Let’s go home for now.

I’ll pack up early.

 

In their house, his mom cooked delicious food for DK because they thought that he’d get better ones he tasted his favorite food again.

 

Mom:

Uri Seok Minie~ I cooked your favourite.

Let’s eat now?

I’ve watched your showcase and it’s great!

(She cheered)

 

However DK didn’t seem to hear his mom until he broke out crying and felt his mom’s embrace on him.

 

Mom:

What’s wrong, baby?

 

DK didn’t utter a single word since he met the both of them, they became worried.

 

Dad:

Are you hurting somewhere?

 

Mom:

Please tell us, we are all worried.

 

DK:

Is Jeonghanie hyung returning?

 

Then they remembered how the boy was suffering from his sickness and he remembered him being there with them the last time.

 

Dad:

He will.

 

DK:

He just held my hand, dad.

He did.

 

He cried so much.

 

DK:

I reached his hand and then it vanished.

 

His mom was also crying seeing her son in pain because he’s scared of losing someone. She embraced him tightly and his son gently with a kiss.

 

Mom:

Don’t worry, baby. I’m sure he’s there to cheer you up.

 

DK:

Are you sure it’s not a goodbye?

 

Dad:

Seok Min-ah, you are thinking too much.

Focus on what will make you happy.

 

DK:

How can I rest my feelings, dad?

He’s right there beside me on stage. He’s about to hold my hand.

 

Mom:

Seok Min-ah, you should be brave.

I’m sure the boy is fighting, so you need to help him, alright?

 

DK:

He’s in London now, mom.

He had a heart attack the last time he was sleeping and from there on, there’s no good news were being told to us.

 

Dad:

I’m sure the doctors are trying their best, DK. Jeonghan trusts them, you should too.

 

DK:

How would hyung’s parents feel?

I should have gone there, dad.

I should have been cheering hyung all this time.

 

Mom:

You can help him, alright. Pray for him so that he would be safe.

Please, don’t cry, baby.

(With his mom hurting too)

 

DK:

Don’t let go of me, mom.

 

Mom:

I won’t. He’ll be fine.

 

Their parents saw how the children suffered from that time. They were really hurting. They didn’t even hesitated to cry in front of them. They were really scared.

 

No one could ever made them cry like this but the person whom they really love. It must be hard for them to endure that Jeonghan was in danger while they were fine.

 

 

LONDON

 

Doctors:

We cannot proceed to the operation, Doctor Eric! It’s a high risk!

(They scolded)

 

Eric:

Then what am I supposed to do?

Watch him die?!

I promised to take him back.

He trusted me!

(He defended)

 

Doctor:

But you cannot force everything to him, Eric! If he’s tired, he’d better rest! You know how it feels like, Eric! You know of all the people!

 

Eric:

And you don’t know how it feels!

The hope! The trust! Everything! I couldn’t save any of my patients who’s suffering the same disease as me. and here I am, well and okay!

You don’t understand how useless I feel everytime I am losing a patient full of hope and desire to live!

I won’t give up on this boy! Not this time!

The last time we’re in this situation, you just make me sit and watch while you decide for what’s best for them.

Now let me!

Jeonghan is a strong man. He can! I know because he’s fighting from the very start.

He trusts me. Please. Let me do my job.

(He started getting emotional.)

 

Doctor:

Then what do you think is the best thing to do, huh?

The last person we operated was dead because we made a mistake. You cannot set their hopes high, Eric!

Enough with your fantasy!

Get him out!

 

Eric:

I cannot do that.

(He insisted)

 

Then the nurse interrupted.

 

Nurse:

His vital signs are low.

 

Eric:

Let me do this.

 

 

-WONWOO-

 

He’s done pestering his parents with the words he needed. Same as Cheol, he met with his hyung which miraculously invited him for a meal after asking the word from him.

 

While waiting, Wonwoo was too concentrated looking outside while waiting for his hyung’s call.

 

Later on, when he’s bored, he put on his earphones to listen to the music. And he accidentally loose grip of his phone and the protector broke; in addition, the body protector was torn into two. As a result, all the photos clipped at the back of his phone was revealed. Wonwoo picked it up. He smiled upon seeing how flustered Jeonghan was in the first picture of their first date. He found his hyung adorable and pretty.

 

Just then, when he again viewed the window looking for his older brother, he saw an image of a happy Jeonghan waiving at him for a matter of seconds. Wonwoo was dazed at first, then, he blinked his eyes numerous times as to confirm the image he’s seen. With that vision, same as the others, he felt so bad and uneasy that he couldn’t hear his older brother’s call.

 

He was pulled from his dream by a hard tap on his shoulders.

 

Hyung:

Wonwoo ya.

What are you doing?

You’re staring at the air again.

C’mon. Let’s eat now.

What should we order?

 

Wonwoo:

Hyung… have you seen Jeonghan hyung when you got here inside?

 

Hyung:

What?

Jeonghan?

No.

Why?

 

For the first time, Wonwoo showed affection to his hyung by holding his hand tight on his shoulders. It was cold and trembling.

 

Wonwoo:

Hyung.

I saw him just right there.

(Looking outside at a certain position)

 

Hyung:

Ya. Are you dreaming? You said he’s in London.

How the hell will he fly back here?

It’s just your imagination, maybe.

 

Wonwoo’s hyung tried to act cool because he could see that Wonwoo was really serious upon it. He doesn’t usually believe in that thing, but now, he’s over thinking about it. He understood that he’s all worried because they were close, but he need not to pressure himself.

 

Wonwoo:

Are you sure you didn’t see him?

(with a little daze at the position where he saw the pretty boy for a second.)

 

Hyung:

Wonwoo ya… you missed him more than us, boy.

(He teased hoping that his brother would spank him, but No.)

 

Wonwoo:

Because I love him.

(as usual with his abrupt and reckless actions)

 

He confessed with his sincere and worried eyes.

 

His hyung knew how stone cold his brother’s expression were, but he was aware that he’s affectionate inside. He was just having trouble expressing it. But this time, his confession shook him.

 

He wasn’t sure what love he’s talking about but he’s definitely into thinking hard about the poor boy whose life was at risk at the moment.

 

Hyung:

Ya. Are you okay?

 

Wonwoo:

No.

I miss him.

(With his troubled expression)

Give me the word, hyung.

What did he give you?

 

His hyung was worried with his respond. He’s definitely lost.

 

Hyung:

Let’s eat first.

 

Wonwoo:

Hyung. I need to know now.

 

Hyung:

Let’s eat first.

 

Wonwoo:

Tell me and I’ll eat.

 

Hyung:

Alright.

He gave me the word ‘Warrior’ and I will give you something in a while.

 

Wonwoo:

Warrior?

 

Hyung:

And now let’s eat.

Something you wanna say?

 

Wonwoo:

I wanted to ask you something.

 

Hyung:

Anything.

 

Wonwoo:

Why am I feeling sad?

(With a blank face)

 

His brother didn’t know what to answer. Besides, he was startled with the question only him knows.

 

Hyung:

What do you mean?

 

Wonwoo:

I don’t know.

(He answered randomly)

 

Hyung:

Have you eaten this day?

 

Wonwoo:

This is the first time.

 

Hyung:

Ya!

You know you have your gastritis, imma!

 

Wonwoo:

I am not in a mood to eat.

(With a lonely eyes)

 

Hyung:

You should or I won’t give you the thing that Jeonghan gave me for you.

Eat.

 

Wonwoo:

Let me have it first.

 

Hyung:

No, brat. Eat first. I will rule this time.

 

Wonwoo:

Please.

(He pleaded nicely)

I will eat.

 

With his younger brother’s sudden change of attitude, his hyung was becoming scared bit by bit.

 

Hyung:

What’s wrong with you, huh?

 

Wonwoo:

I need to ease the anxiety I’m feeling, hyung.

I cannot think of any but him.

 

Hyung:

You must be crazy.

(He murmured)

Ya. Is he your special someone or something? He seems like your spouse.

 

Wonwoo:

I told you I love him, hyung.

I mean it.

And it’s breaking my heart sitting here while he’s alone in a far place.

 

His hyung was surprised that Wonwoo was actually serious with his confession.

 

Hyung:

What did you say?!

 

Wonwoo:

I don’t care how you look on me right now. I don’t care if you tell mom and dad about this. I just need to ensure that Jeonghan is safe right now.

 

Hyung:

(He scoffed as the boy was serious when he never knew Wonwoo would ever fall in love into someone of the same gender. He was really surprised.)

Jeonghan?!

(Knowing that Jeonghan was older than him.)

 

Wonwoo tried to prevent his tears from falling, but he failed. In fact, it’s flowing endlessly.

 

He cried in front of his hyung. It’s been a while. The last time he cried was he was still in elementary, but now… his tears were full of pain.

 

Wonwoo:

I want to be with him right now.

(He said)

I want to meet him again, hyung.

 

In surprise, his hyung was dumbfounded and he didn’t know what to do, but to give him a hug.

 

Hyung:

Ya. Why are you being like that?

You’re a big boy now.

(While wiping his tears)

 

Wonwoo:

I can’t handle this anymore. I keep thinking of him.

And I’m scared I might lose him.

 

Hyung:

Ya. I didn’t expect to hear this from you, imma!

How are you so soft? Huh?

Did Jeonghan do this to you?

 

Seeing his brother with that reaction, it hurts him.

 

Hyung:

Don’t cry.

Be strong.

Don’t worry, this is between you and me.

Wonwoo ya… you need to eat first.

Don’t tell me I will feed you at this age of yours?

(He teased while wiping his tears away)

 

Wonwoo agreed to eat after he sees the food. He didn’t recognize that he’s hungry and had consumed a lot of food this time.

 

On the other hand, his brother was extremely worried with his quiet brother. He knew it’s best for him to stay with him so he would feel a little at ease. It doesn’t matter anymore if people sees them ridiculous while holding his brother’s hand in public. What matters was, Wonwoo would feel safe and at ease.

 

-MINGYU-

 

Mingyu went straight home after his MCing. Aji was the one who welcomed him, but his energy was low that time.

 

Mingyu:

Mom, I’m home.

 

Mom:

How’s my prince?

 

Mingyu smiled.

 

Mingyu:

Tired.

Ma, I wanna eat.

 

Mom:

Just for a second. It will be ready in a while.

 

His sister approached him at once and gave Jeonghan’s words after her favour granted by buying her cosmetics. She whispered it to his ears while resting with a ‘Thank you.’

 

Sister:

How was Jeonghanie oppa?

 

Mingyu became sad.

 

Mingyu:

No good news.

Did he talk to you?

 

Sister:

Yeah.

A lot of things when he visited us here one time.

He’s a good person, hyung. How the hell are you saying that you are not compatible?

Oppa said you are kind and all… you said he’s pretty and angel-like, but then you keep on fighting and you even announced it on television.

You two are absurd.

 

Mingyu:

I think so too.

 

Sister:

Oppa. Can I ask you a question?

It’s between you and me alright?

 

Mingyu:

Sure.

 

Sister:

Are you liking somebody else?

 

Mingyu:

Why?

 

Sister:

Because one of my friend really likes you; even though, I’m ruining your image.

 

Mingyu;

This kid!

Why are you ruining my image?

 

Sister:

Because you are annoying.

 

Mingyu threatened to spank her.

 

Mingyu:

You!!!

(And suddenly, he became calm thinking of his inspiration- Jeonghan)

And tell her thank you, but I love somebody else.

(He smiled)

 

His sister was stunned.

 

Sister:

You LOVE? Somebody else?

 

Mingyu:

Yeah.

 

Sister:

Why aren’t you introducing her?

 

Mingyu:

Not at the right time.

 

Sister:

Ei, if I said it to her, your career will be over.

 

Mingyu;

Fine, just ruin my image to her. But not exaggerated alright.

 

Sister:

I’m exaggerating it a bit because they’ll fall more for you if I’m not going to hit their heads.

Gosh! What did they see in you?

(She scoffed)

 

Mingyu:

Because I’m handsome and kind.

(He teased)

Make sure it won’t kill me. Or else I will kill you.

 

His sister giggled and she left afterwards.

 

In a while, Mingyu scanned his albums in his phone with mostly full of his Jeonghanie~ he scrolled it with a happy face and suddenly he remembered things that they fought or that they enjoyed together. He had so much fun being with him. And as he scrolled down, he found a video with Jeonghan smiling brightly which he took in LA while shooting ulgoshipjiahna. He really looked like an angel.

 

Mingyu:

Jeonghan-ah~ are you well?

 

Mn.’ With a gentle voice answering him back. The tall prince was startled and abruptly sat from the couch. Then, he looked at his back yet he sees no one. At first, he assumed that it was his sister pranking on him.

 

Mingyu:

That girl!

(Back to his fantasy)

I’m sorry that I’m not there with you.

I hope I can hold you right now, Jeonghanie~

I’m feeling lonely right now.

I don’t know what to do.

You know how many plates did I already dropped? How many glass did I already broke?

(with a smile on his face)

When will you come back?

(He’s murmuring to himself)

Jeonghan-ah.

What should I do right now? I’m missing you.

It’s hard when we’re incomplete.

But I trust you alright.

(He smiled in tears)

Jeonghan-ah.

 

Mingyu’s eyes were full of tears that he needed to wipe it out immediately so his sister won’t find out. And then a soft, ‘Don’t cry, my prince.’ And a soft cold touch was felt on his chest as if Jeonghan was sleeping on it. He can envision his smile. Not to exaggerate. But he saw it in a blink of light. Then, he couldn’t help but to cry endlessly.

 

Mingyu:

Jeonghan-ah. You’re making me nervous.

Don’t do that.

Please. It’s not you. Right?

I see you everywhere I look. Please. I don’t want to feel that I’m loosing you.

I love you so much and I cannot bear it.

 

The prince was alone that time, he closed his eyes and all he could see was Jeonghan’s smile. He covered his eyes and cried himself out.

 

Mingyu:

Please.

 

-VERNON-

 

Vernon was as usual on his earphones. He met his family on a restaurant for a date out. His parents were glad that Vernon seems to be okay.

 

He’s talking random and sometimes nonsense things all over again. Sophia, his sister, was too troubled at his oppa’s neurological function. She just hoped that Vernon will be alright in the future with his creative mind.

 

Just then, they noticed that he’s holding his pen and a notebook (Jeonghan’s journal).

 

Sister:

What’s that, hyung?

 

Vernon:

Pencil and a paper?

 

Sister:

I can see that, but what’s in there.

I mean… it’s the first time I see you holding something like that.

 

Vernon:

I’m writing a letter.

 

Mom:

Letter for?

 

Vernon:

For me and for Jeonghanie hyung.

(He smiled)

 

Dad:

About what?

 

Vernon:

About the things I enjoyed with him.

I plan to make something for him where he can enjoy when he comes back.

 

Mom:

That’s sweet of you.

 

Vernon;

He might forget us mom.

I don’t even know if he’s coming back well.

I saw his face this morning.

And i-

(He shed tears but it was obvious that he’s trying to prevent it.)

i-

I’m scared seeing him somewhere far away, mom.

I cannot do something for him.

 

His family was definitely stunned with his behavior and now, they were seeing him crying.

 

Sister:

Oppa!

Don’t be like that?

Why are you acting like that?

 

Vernon:

I had a dream.

A very sad dream.

 

He was crying so bad that he couldn’t continue his words. His mom held his hands because he saw his son hurting.

 

Vernon:

He’s smiling at me.

He’s thanking me for something.

(He continued crying)

I don’t want to lose him.

What should I do?

 

Dad:

Hansol ah, it’s just a dream.

 

Vernon:

But why is it so real?

I can even smell his scent as soon as I wake up.

 

He paused for a while.

 

Sister:

( Vernon’s back to calm him down)

Oppa, please don’t cry.

 

They were all worried.

 

Vernon:

Why am I feeling uneasy since then?

 

Mom:

Probably it’s your stress, my dear.

Don’t think too much, huh?

Your hyung will be back.

 

Vernon:

What if he’s tired already?

What if he chose to leave?

 

Dad:

Vernon-ah, he’s doing his best to survive. Now, if you sulk over there, it won’t help him.

Show him that you are with him.

 

Mom:

My dear… everything will be fine. Just believe in yourselves.

 

-CHAN-

 

Chan went to their restaurant to help his mom the whole day. Customers went in and out so fast. Chan and his mom was getting tired. And for entertainment purposes, Chan showed his powerful serving with a little hand dance exhibitions. That day, Dino really enjoyed helping his mom. He missed her so much.

 

After a tiring day, they were about to rest and eat their late lunch, but then, customers came in. He saw 3 of them coming in, and one looked like smiling at him- though he looked like someone he knew.

 

He stood up to get the order sheet. While getting it, he felt something touching his head with a soft whisper ‘Good job, Chan-ah.’ He looked back again and he made sure no one’s there. He wondered who it could be, but it sounded like his Jeonghanie eomma. He felt a little anxious about it, but, it didn’t hinder him to do his job because he thought he was only exaggerating.

 

The moment when he got back, there were only two girls on the table and they only took two orders. One for each. He wondered if the other customer with them had left.

 

Then, he asked his mom where the other one had gone. His mom told him there were only two of them.

 

That time, he realized he couldn’t stay any longer.

 

Chan:

Mom!

I’m sorry I have to go.

 

Mom:

Why so sudden?

 

Chan:

I’m not feeling good.

 

Mom:

Then stay here.

Why?

 

Chan:

Mom.

 

He bit his lips as he’s preventing his tears to fall down.

 

Chan:

Mom… have you whispered me something when I came in to the kitchen?

 

Mom:

I was right here, but I haven’t whispered anything to you. Why?

 

Chan:

Is it weird if I saw Jeonghanie hyung with those customers? I think it’s him.

And that I heard him call me in the kitchen?

 

He had a difficulty in breathing as he was preventing himself not to cry.

 

When his mother didn’t replied with her eyes looking so concerned about his son… Chan cried.

 

Chan:

Mom. Tell me, I just missed him.

I heard someone saying that I should take care when I went out from the house mom.

I disregarded it because it thought it was just Shua hyung.

 

Mom:

Oh, son.

 

He became irritable and uneasy.

 

Chan:

This can’t be mom.

He can’t go without-

(He cried so hard)

Hanie hyung won’t leave right?

He’s just reminding me to take care because I’m reckless sometimes.

Mom… am I correct?

 

His mom was worried and sad looking at his son. He was uneasy and she knew that what he experienced was not an ordinary thing. He couldn’t just tell him to be okay because he’s obviously not.

 

 

Chan:

He can’t just leave me mom.

he can’t just go without letting us know.

(He cried so loud and it made his mom embrace him so tight)

 

Mom:

Stop crying now, Chan-ah. Everything will be fine.

If you need to go… please take care and please bring what we’ve prepared so you all could share.

 

The boy ran as fast as he could to the bus station to meet his hyungdeul at ones.

 

 

One time, they were all gathered inside their house, all wearing weary expression. They however did everything to calm themselves down. That’s by solving Jeonghan’s hidden message.

 

Seungcheol gathered them in the living room because he could feel the heavy feeling they have in their hearts. No one talks. They kept what they saw a secret not to cause more trouble. The only group who knows what they had experienced was their new sub unit.

 

So, each were given words, with more boxes and a key.

 

Seungcheol:

Guys.

Let’s keep ourselves calm. I know we are all stressed right now, but… Jeonghan gave us this mission to forget the time we have to wait for him. Let’s not put his efforts into nothing.

 

The boys nodded.

 

Seungcheol:

So…

As of the moment, we cannot solve the problem; moreover, the key of my lock was not compatible.

Are you willing to cheat?

 

Jihoon:

I’m planning to ask that too.

 

Soon Young:

If that’s the case… let’s do it.

 

Vernon:

Yeah. Remember his first instruction.

13 members + 3 Units + 1 team.

 

Seungkwan:

Let’s reveal.

 

Wonwoo:

But who will move forward?

The instruction says, there will only two teams who will move forward.

 

Jun:

Then, let’s divide ourselves into two!

(He giggled)

 

Mingyu:

Not a bad idea.

(He smiled)

 

Minghao:

At least, it’s legit.

 

Dino:

Yeah. We did not violate any rules.

(He smiled)

 

DK:

I didn’t think of that but let’s buy it.

Maybe we can try.

(He smiled)

 

Seungcheol:

Alright.

Present your words.

 

They presented their words and it seemed absurd.

 

Seungcheol: daddy, sugar, yogurt, cake

Joshua: guitar, flower, pretty, drumstick

Jun: 1412, bubble, dip, jelly

Hoshi: pillow, squirrel, knot, lollipop

Wonwoo: warrior, cookie man, river, night

Jihoon: white, caramel, note, grace

Minghao: sunglass, orange, mantis, footloose

Mingyu: ramen, chocolate chip, muscle, ship

DK: swirl, anchor, sky, sunshine

Seungkwan: peach, rhyme, smiley, sorcery

Vernon: art, wanderer, milk, mint

Dino: baby, lullaby, sword, emperor

 

How many time they had to solve it, they won’t find the answer. they won’t give up, but they replied:

 

Team 1: Hyung Team

Seungcheol, Joshua, Jun, Wonwoo, Hoshi, Jihoon.

This is so random. We don’t know.

 

Team 2: Donsaeng Team

Minghao, Mingyu, DK, Seungkwan, Vernon, Dino.

We don’t know.

 

After writing the message on their phone with their new teams,  they both sent it to Princess Yoon.

 

 

LONDON

 

A straight tone from a machine was echoing inside a room.

 

Doctor:

Time of death.

(Looked at the clock)

01:27 am

 

He went to Eric and tapped his shoulders to comfort him.

 

Doctor:

We’ve done everything we can.

 

 

Princess Yoon replied:

 

Sorry, you failed.