세븐틴:  Hint

Action

세븐틴:  Hint

 

Jihoon was currently washing their dish. He volunteered and so, Hoshi abused him. He let him do the work and excused himself for his personal matters. Jeonghan and Jihoon wouldn’t mind asking him because they thought he’s busy on something like choreographies or maybe the making of the lyrics for their special unit stage.

 

While Hoonie was washing, Jeonghan became his jukebox- actually his music box. He would hum and sing Jihoon songs randomly. He’s like an endless playlist. And someone was getting into the mood, exposing his rare sweet smile while wiping his hands after finishing the dishes.

 

Jihoon:

Glad you are well now.

(He smiled)

Want something to do?

 

Jeonghan:

Nope.

Oh!

I would like to thank you for the delicious food.

Come close.

You deserve a kiss.

 

Jihoon gladly leaned forward to receive his priceless reward, and that reward will last long as long as he lives.

 

Jihoon:

Thanks.

 

Jeonghan:

No. I should be thanking you.

Are you busy?

 

Jihoon:

Not this time.

(He smiled as he sat beside Jeonghan to stare at him)

And where did Shua hyung and Mingyu go?

I thought they were with you.

 

Jeonghan:

I asked them to take my sister to the doctor. Her eyes are getting blurry and I feel guilty about her feeling alone because my parents are all focused on me.

I should be the one taking care of her, but she ended up, taking good care of me.

(He sighed)

Poor her.

I wish I could’ve done better.

 

Jihoon:

(Hearing all his sentiments, tried to cheer him up at any cost.)

You are the best, you know. Don’t be like that. I’m sure she understands.

 

Jeonghan:

But the fact that she chose to apply for a part time job was unacceptable to me. I believe that she’s doing this not to trouble our parents anymore because their hands are full.

(He sighed heavily, feeling deeply troubled and worried for his sister)

 

Jihoon:

She has 13 older brothers, hyung. Besides, dino was totally over protective of her. Did you know that?

He’s her bodyguard.

(He giggled)

He’s a man now- Taking care of someone important to him.

 

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled)

Yeah.

I know.

Thank you so much.

 

Jeonghan:

Jihoonie, Saranghae~

 

Jihoon felt shy. He couldn’t speak, but then, Jeonghan demanded for it.

 

Jihoon:

You know the answer.

 

Jeonghan:

Say it.

(Then, he smiled)

That’s my medicine for the day.

 

Jeonghan acted with full aegyo and Jihoon understood the extent of Jeonghan’s demand. Jihoon gave in and planned an ambush.

 

Jihoon:

Saranghae~

(He smiled as he acted some kind of a cute foxy.)

 

Jeonghan was satisfied. Then, immediately, the boy asked a question.

 

Jihoon:

How much do you love me?

 

What a controversial question for a man to ask his lover. But, Jeonghan knows how to deal with it.

 

Jeonghan:

(Jeonghan was astounded and did a very cute heart shape with his hands and a sweet smile on his beautiful face)

As big as the universe!

(Another ambush)

And you? How much do you love me?

 

Jeonghan wasn’t aware, that asking that simple question back was fatally dangerous.

 

Jihoonie, on the other hand, prepared his puppy eyes looking at him with a smile and arms open wide.

 

Jihoon:

(He replied)

As much as the unknown universe.

 

Jeonghan was truly touched; moreover, he looked at Jihoon with all the love. Just that, he didn’t know Jihoon took all the courage in that unknown universe to act it out. Poor him.

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled)

Aigoo~

 

Jeonghan stood up with his weak legs, embraced the boy, and whispered through his ears.

 

Jeonghan:

Jihoonie, Saranghae~

 

Jihoon:

I love you too~

(He embraced the older one with all the love.)

 

The three finally came home. Mingyu, Joshua, and Princess Yoon went back together, bringing food for them to eat. Anyway, the boys declines as they were already full with what they’ve eaten, especially Jeonghan.

 

While the others were eating, Jihoon went to his bed and rest his tired body and mind for a little while. Then, Jeonghan was off to find his lost Star.

 

Where could Hoshi be? What was he doing? He’s always missing in action nowadays.

 

Jeonghan was roaming around their humble home, scanning every corner assuming that he could spot his Hamster on the corners of the open area, but then, no one was there. He continued scanning until he arrived at their practice room.

 

There, he found Hoshi perspiring and struggling doing some sit ups. With that cute sight, Jeonghan went sitting on Hoshi’s feet, so he’d become more stable.

 

Jeonghan:

Why so sudden, Soon Youngie~

 

The older peaked through Soon Young’s knees with a smile.

 

Soon Young:

For me to have muscles and to be strong.

(With a struggling voice)

 

Jeonghan:

How many sit ups did you finish already?

 

Soon Young:

34.

 

Jeonghan:

And your goal is?

 

Soon Young:

(Gritting his teeth as he went for his 35th sit up)

As many as I can.

(With a difficulty in speaking)

 

Jeonghan:

Can’t you play with me for a while?

Stop working out.

(Jeonghan teased the ambitious man)

 

Soon Young:

No, hyung. I must get a muscle.

(Very determined to sculpt his body)

 

Jeonghan:

Muscle?

Your body and cheeks are perfect already, Soon Young ah.

Why did you decide to get your body toned so sudden?

(In his curiosity)

Do you really want to have muscles?

 

Soon Young:

It’s a must have.

 

Jeonghan:

Your charms are extremely deadly than having muscles and six packed abs, Hoshi yah~

(He giggled sweetly)

 

Soon Young:

Hyung…

(Panting)

You are influencing me not to continue my body goals.

(He scowled cutely)

 

Jeonghan:

No. I am saying the truth.

 

And actually, while they were talking, Soon Young lost his count. Oh man! Jeonghan was ruining his routine, and now, he didn’t even know if he beat his record yesterday because he went back to number 33. Aiboo! How can he exercise with a beautiful demon in front of him- of course not. Poor ambitious muscle-man-in-th-making. Tsk tsk!

 

Soon Young:

(He sighed)

Aiboo! I got lost.

(He sighed again)

 

Hearing that, Jeonghan leaned on Soon Young’s knees and put on his chin to check upon his sporty Hamster.

 

Jeonghan:

Aren’t you done yet?

 

Hoshi:

Just a little more.

 

The older patiently waited, until Soon Young decided to finish his –what he thought- his 55th. Damn! Anything is fine, he’s so done with getting lost every time he’s talking to Jeonghan.

 

Hoshi:

This is my last sit ups for the day.

 

Carefully, Soon Young lifted his body one last time and he planned to plant a kiss on Jeonghan’s lips like that of one drama he watched long time ago.

 

However, after all the efforts, it seemed that he lacked energy to reach his goal and it was kind of not sufficient for him to touch his lips to his angel’s. In addition, it was too embarrassing that he’s already pouting his luscious lips.

 

Hoshi was very disappointed.

 

Jeonghan, on the other hand, was actually anticipating it, but then, it was strange when his lover boy couldn’t reach him. After a short time of waiting, Jeonghan was the one who linked their lips together.

 

Flowers bloomed around the place. It seemed like they’ve created their own drama together. Jeonghan was smiling sweetly, while Soon Young was thrilled and giggling softly.

 

        

Jeonghan:

Should we go out?

I wanna buy something.

 

However, Soon Young didn’t meant to end his working out session right away. There’s tons of exercise for him to follow, and he needed to do it every day.

 

Soon Young:

Can you wait a little longer, hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

Nope.

 

Soon Young:

Please?

 

But Jeonghan came touching Hoshi’s lower lips as if he was teasing and inviting him at the same time.

 

Hoshi exposed a cute satisfied smile.

 

Jeonghan:

Can’t we go yet?

(Trying to act girly and cutely to trap his prey as soon as possible)

 

Hoshi:

Ei, hyung… just a little more.

 

But Jeonghan didn’t allow Hoshi to utter any more words. The older hopped on to the currently lying Hoshi that made him over him. The naughty angel stared seductively at Soon Young and kissed his neck.

 

The poor human-hamster, he was alerted and was actually triggered.

 

Soon Young:

Don’t.

(He simply answered)

 

Jeonghan:

(Returned to his naughty expression)

What are you saying?

Let’s go now.

 

Jeonghan was about to stand up, but Hoshi grabbed him and turned him over him.

 

Soon Young:

Don’t provoke me from doing something I’m tempted to, hyung.

 

Looking with a serious face trying to prevent what he thought was not appropriate for the two of them and in order to protect Jeonghan from his desires of flesh.

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled seductively and continued teasing his poor Hamster)

Yeah?

 

Hoshi went close. Kissed him on the lips repeatedly as if he was testing something, while Jeonghan was open and accepting every smooch he’s receiving. He was feeling good and calm. He was feeling loved and warm.

 

However, suddenly, Hoshi stopped.

 

Hoshi:

Hyung…

I want to protect you.

And let me finish my abs packed session.

(He smiled once more)

 

Jeonghan accepted the fact that Hoshi needs some time to boost himself of what he thinks is good for his body. Besides, it’s healthy anyway.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

(He giggled)

 

Then what surprised the both of them was a sweet voice calling their names shyly.

 

Princess Yoon:

Uhmmm…

(A short pause, observing their weird with slightly sweet thingy position. Like those in dramas.)

 

Omo! They’re dead! Many questions popped out in their heads like did she see the kissing? Since when was she there? And many more… after assembling their bodies in the right position like they’re doing some anomalies inside the room.

 

Jeonghan:

Omo!

(He panicked)

W-why?

 

Princess Yoon:

Oppa. Soon Young oppa, I’ll get going now.

 

Hoshi paused like a statue.

 

Jeonghan:

Uh-ummm… okay. Take care.

Are you okay now?

(Tried to act normal as possible)

 

Princess Yoon:

Yup. Thank you.

I have to go now.

(She bowed to Soon Young)

Hoshi oppa, I’ll get going. Did you see Hoonie oppa?

 

Jeonghan:

He’s sleeping. Don’t disturb him.

 

Princess Yoon:

Yeah. Alright. And don’t disturb Soon Young oppa, you get it?

(She said like a threat)

 

Jeonghan:

I’m not.

 

Princess Yoon:

I-

I hear you disturbing him when I was on my way here.

 

Hoshi:

I-I’m alright.

(In his thoughts)

! Did she see everything? Please… she cannot see it. She cannot see everything. Goodness! I’m dead. We are really dead.

(His sweat was running endlessly that time than when he works out)

!

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

(He acted pretty normal as his sister does)

I’ll lead you to the door. Tell mom and dad already. And did you say thank you to Shua and Mingyu?

 

Princess Yoon:

Yeah.

And oppa…

(She didn’t continue her sentence; though, her eyes was that of someone who’s suspicious)

Uh- do you have my umbrella? I left it at the living room I think, but I can’t find it.

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. It’s inside the room. Get it.

 

Princess Yoon went hurriedly to their room to get her umbrella, while Jeonghan stayed a little with Hoshi.

 

Hoshi:

Hyung… you think she saw us kissing?

(With a panicked face)

 

Jeonghan:

I don’t know. She’s looking at me with all the suspicion in her eyes.

 

Since Jeonghan seemed calm, Hoshi was worried.

 

Hoshi:

We’ll be in big trouble, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

(He sighed)

If she saw it, I think, she’ll protect us, somehow. But-

(He sighed again)

How can I explain things to her?

(Looked at a distance for some time after he resumed talking)

Anyway…

 

Before he continued his words, he faced Hoshi, pushed him at the corners of the wall and kissed the Hamster deeply, enough to intoxicate the troubled human hamster from the problem they encountered.

 

Hoshi, on the other hand, took a deep kiss as he pulled Jeonghan closer to him before he release his angel and continue his work out for his #superbodsgoals.

 

After the kiss, he was fueled up. He’s burning!

 

Hoshi:

You should follow her.

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled)

Good luck to you. I guess I’m gonna have time with you some other day.

(He winked)

 

Hoshi exchanged Jeonghan with y smirk.

 

Jeonghan:

Come what may (in his sister’s case)

 

So, Jeonghan followed his sister to the door before she leaves the house. Princess Yoon was assembling her shoes in when she spoke.

 

Princess Yoon:

Oppa… I think we need to talk.

 

Jeonghan:

(Was partly surprised and partly scared that she might probably seen something else)

A-about what?

 

Princess Yoon:

About something. Let’s talk about it some other time… when you and I are alone.

 

Oh my gawsh! That’s hella saying something. What should Jeonghan do? Seems like Princess Yoon saw something unimaginable even in her dreams. Maybe. But Jeonghan wished she didn’t see it.

 

Aiboo!

 

Princess Yoon:

(With a serious face)

Oppa. Don’t hurt oppadeul.

 

Jeonghan:

(Thoughts)

Oppadeul? Why? Did she see many things already? How? Why? How come?

(Words through his mouth)

I know I’m giving them so much trouble. And I’m trying my best t-

(Princess Yoon halted his sentence.)

 

Priness Yoon:

And take care too, oppa.

I don’t want to see you inside that hospital again.

(She said sadly)

I will always be here.

 

Despite his troubled heart, he was touched by his sister’s words.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you.

I will be right here too.

Take care.

Message me when you get home.

 

Princess Yoon:

Yeah.

I love you, oppa~

 

Jeonghan:

I love you too~

 

After Jeonghan saw his sister walking far from him as she was to ride a bus going back home, he shut the door immediately and walked back and forth, thinking of what Princess Yoon wanted to talk about.

 

He thought, they’re in a big trouble.

 

 

YES, THEY ARE IN A VERY BIG TROUBLE because Princess Yoon was there witnessing everything unimaginable every time Jeonghan was inside the hospital. Moreover, she would accidentally- maybe it’s fate- to witness things she should’ve not seen.

 

PRINCESS YOON was the first person to discover their MUTUAL LOVE. As she was young, she didn’t know how to handle things. But! She said to herself, no matter what happens, she will be there to support every one of them. She wished that no one’s going to get hurt in the future because of their relationship.

 

However, one thing she’s troubled to was… her JIHOON oppa was also fond of his brother. And JIHOON, to her, was someone special and that was the reason she’s doing her best to learn the guitar. :D

 

The big question was, how can she accept the fact that she cannot have the attention she wanted from the man she admired the most? But in the meantime, LOVE is not her priority but his brother’s health.