세븐틴: Seventeen’s New Job

Action

세븐틴: Seventeen’s New Job

 

 

        After a night of a short break from calming themselves with their over flowing emotions, each of them went outside early in the morning without talking to anyone that they plan to go out and fetch Jeonghan and have a little ‘date’ after a few talk. No one had ever expected that they had the same thing in mind. They only thought that they had their own appointments or what, but somehow it was weird that they all had one for the day.

 

        Seventeen is the master of synchronization after all. Not only in dance, but also in their hearts and minds. Maybe that was the effect of living together in one place after several years.

 

***

 

        Meanwhile, inside Yoon’s residence. The princess of Yoon’s family, unexpectedly woke up early in the morning. And the reason was, she was hearing her parents talking and, somehow, running along the corridors of their house. She didn’t mind it at first, but she woke up anyway to see what’s happening around their house.

 

        She witnessed her parents and older brother in the bathroom upon searching where the noise was coming from. She saw her brother in pain while throwing up in the sink.

 

Jeonghan’s sister:

Oppa!

(She ran quickly to help his parents)

 

        It was a very busy and troubling morning for the Yoon family, assisting their poor Jeonghan from his sickness.

 

Jeonghan’s dad:

Son, what should we do?

 

Jeonghan:

I’m good now, dad.

 

        He sat down slowly with the assistance of his dad, while his mom was wiping his mouth.

 

        Jeonghan realizedthat he made them sad early in the morning, so he just smiled back at them.

 

Jeonghan:

Let’s get back to sleep, omma, appa, and… princess.

(Looked at them with a warm smile)

 

Jeonghan’s mom:

Are you okay now, baby?

 

Jeonghan:

Of course, mom.

 

        On the contrary, Jeonghan’s baby sister did not talk anymore. Instead, she assisted his dad to carry Jeonghan’s weight on his shoulders because Jeonghan refused to be carried on his father’s back.

 

        After they went back to their own room, Jeonghan immediately lay himself to bed and continue sleeping.

 

Throwing up is like a normal thing for him now, since it occurs almost every day. He thought that it would probably be more surprising if he doesn’t throw up the whole week.

 

        Later on, the young man heard a creak on his door, but he remained unshaken. He wanted to observe. He thought that it was his parents, but in his surprise, it was his sweet little sister.

 

        The little girl sneaked in to his brother’s room to check upon him because she was so worried about what happened earlier.

 

        When she was near Jeonghan, she sat beside him cautiously, hoping not to wake him up by her movements.

 

        Later on, she placed her hands on his cheeks and it gently without saying any word. The young lady was just looking at his oppa for the whole time she was there.

 

        At the same time, with his little sister’s caress, Jeonghan fell easily back asleep.

 

        When he woke up after a while, he looked for his sister inside his room, but he found no one. He went to her room to check her up, but she was not there too. Fortunately, he found their princess cooking in the kitchen with his mom, while his dad was sitting on the table drinking his coffee and reading his newspaper.

 

        Just like they normally do. Normal? Why were they so calm?

 

        It was surprisingly calm. He didn’t know that they acted normal for his sake. Well, his dad texted the boys on how they managed to act in front of Jeonghan that would made him calm because they thought that if Jeonghan sees them worried, it would add up on his stress. His family didn’t want to add stress on Jeonghan, so they were doing their best with the little things they could do.

 

Jeonghan:

Good morning!

 

Jeonghan’s sister:

Sit now.

We’re almost done, oppa.

 

Jeonghan’s mom:

How are you feeling, baby?

 

Jeonghan:

(He exposed his cute smile)

Very fine, mom!

And you?

Sorry that I made you worry about me.

 

Jeonghan’s dad:

As long as you said you are okay. We’re fine, son.

We trust you.

(With a monotonous but concerned voice)

Let’s eat now.

 

        Jeonghan looked at the time and it was already pass 10 in the morning. He was kind of confused because he thought that his dad and mom had work to attend to.

 

Jeonghan:

Mom, Dad, aren’t you going to work?

It’s already pass 10?

 

Jeonghan’s mom:

How can we go to work, when we will have our visitors?

 

Jeognhan:

Visitors?

 

        Later on, a doorbell was heard.

 

Jeonghan’s sister:

I’ll get it.

It’s probably them.

 

        Later on, while she was on her way to their door, she could hear mumbles, rambles, and a little scolding until it got louder and louder saying…

 

“Ya, why are you here?”

“And you? And you too?”

“Can’t I be here? Then, how about you?”

“Oh!”

“This is strange”

“Omo!”

“This really gives me creeps”

“Wait. What’s that?”

 

…and many other more with different voices.

 

        Jeonghan’s little sister giggled because what she thought was right. They didn’t plan to go together, but alone. How come they didn’t know that all of them wanted to go in one place when they were living all at the same roof?

 

        Anyway, Princess Yoon opened the door and greeted Jeonghan’s 12 guardian angels with a big smile and a sweet ‘good morning, oppadeul~’ with a bow.

 

Sebongs:

Good morning~

 

Jeonghan’s sister:

Come in. Jeonghan oppa is already awake.

 

Seungkwan:

Really?!!!!

(With a surprisingly amazed tone)

Normally he’d wake up a little later.

(He murmured)

 

Jeonghan’s sister:

(She giggled)
yeah.

Let’s have our breakfast.

 

Jun:

I bought something you will all like.

(Showed the dimsum)

 

Jihoon:

Oh!

(Showed the cake)

 

        Until everyone took out their potluck.

 

Jeonghan’s sister:

I knew it would be a feast.

(She laughed)

 

Dino:

(Patted the young girl’s head lightly)

Aigoo, cute!

 

        Meanwhile, Jeonghan could hear 12 different and familiar voices echoing around their house. He was confused, but he ran towards them to confirm that he was not hallucinating.

 

        Though, it still surprised him to see 12 of them present in their house.

 

Jeonghan:

Omo!

What are you doing here?

 

Seungcheol:

We’ll fetch you.

 

Joshua:

Actually, we didn’t plan to go altogether.

(He giggled)

 

Soon Young:

But we end up going all together.

(He laughed)

 

DK:

We miss youuuuuuu, hyuuuuuuuuung!

(He cuddled cutely)

 

Wonwoo:

We’re not in the dorm DK

(He said in a cold tone, teasing DK)

 

        DK pouted and looked at him with a very vengeful cute squinting eyes. Then, Wonwoo laughed.

 

It made the boys stunned when Wonwoo was the one who initiated the second cuddle to Jeonghan.

 

        Later on, they cuddled like ants on one sweet piece of food. Then, a hand- Jihoon’s hand- reached the little girl’s hand and pulled her in their group- a little bit crowded- hug.

 

        Princess Yoon felt that his brother was safe with them because she could feel their over flowing love from a single meeting with an enormous and very crowded cuddle. It made her smile and felt at ease, somehow.

 

Jeonghan’s sister:

Time to eat for breakfast!

 

        Then, a feast for breakfast, as Mrs Yoon cooked so much food early in the morning with the help of her daughter. Sebongs helped them serve the food in the table and they started eating in a while.

 

Jeonghan’s dad:

Boys, can you help me set up the grill?

 

Mingyu:

Sure appa!

(He said actively. He intended to say ‘appa’ too!)

 

Seungkwan:

What else should we do, appa?

(He called sweetly)

 

Jeonghan’s dad:
Maybe to grill the meat?

(He laughed)

 

Sebongs:

Woaaaaaaaaah~ we’re having a BBQ party!

 

        They celebrated.

 

        On the other hand, Jeonghan was missing in action.

 

Jeonghan:

What’s going on?

 

Jeonghan’s mom:

Our princess told us that they will come, Jeonghan.

You don’t know?

 

Jeonghan:

Mom… am I asking you this question if I knew?

(With his surprised face)

 

Jeonghan’s sister:

They aaaaaaaallll texted me last night that they are coming.

(She laughed)

Didn’t I tell you, they said goodnight last night?

You are always forgetful, oppa!

 

Jeonghan:

Oh! I see.

(He blinked fast repeatedly)

 

        One by one, the sebongs assembled their picnic table after their breakfast, and there they put all the food they brought.

 

Jeonghan’s mom:

You don’t need to bring something, boys.

(She chuckled)

 

Minghao:

We should, omma.

(He chuckled cutely)

For you not to get tired.

 

Jeonghan’s mom:

How sweet of you.

 

Dino:

Thank you for the food, eommaaaa~

 

Jeonghan’s mom:

You are always welcome.

We should be the one thanking you, boys.

 

Vernon:

No, eomma.

(He smiled handsomely)

You can always count on us.

 

Jeonghan’s mom:

Aigoo~ how sweet.

Thank you.

 

        Later on, while everybody was busy and distracted, Jihoon and Jeonghan’s little sister went into somewhere –a little- quiet because Jihoon would teach the cute girl her first ever guitar lesson and the genius composer, as usual, doesn’t want any distractions.

 

        Finally, they proceeded to their lesson, and Princess Yoon was obviously having troubles learning the guitar, but Jihoon never failed to cheer her up- opposite of what he does to s. Jihoon, cheered the little girl with a smile and through comforting words.

 

        If only Princess Yoon knows how evil Jihoon is to s, she would never ask him to teach her, but, Woozi is a kind and sweet oppa in her eyes. So, she was trying to learn as fast as she could to impress her master.

 

 

        Later on, as their lesson ended, because the little girl needed to relax his finger tips from excessive torture caused by the guitar string, she became quiet for a moment, which worry the genius composer.

 

Jihoon:

Why?

Did I make you sad?

 

Jeonghan’s sister:

Nope.

Thank you for patiently teaching me, oppa.

 

Jihoon:

Anytime.

I’ll get back to you, I promise.

 

Jeonghan’s sister:

By that time, I already memorize the chords you taught me.

(She smiled faintly)

Thank you.

 

Jihoon:

You’re welcome…

But, is there something bothering you, princess?

 

Jeonghan’s sister:

It’s just…

(She became teary)

I saw oppa throwing up this morning.

I thought he’s really in pain.

 

Jihoon:

(He became sad too, but he had to stand up for the girl)

Listen, Jeonghan hyung will get better.

He’s fighting.

(He smiled while caressing the little girl’s head)

 

Jeonghan’s sister:

I’m scared.

 

Jihoon:

Be strong. He needs you too.

Trust him.

 

Jeonghan’s sister:

Can I visit sometimes, oppa?

I want to check on him too.

 

 

Jihoon;

You are always welcome.

Just text us.

(He smiled)

Aigoo, good girl.

 

Jeonghan’s sister:

I love my oppa…. I think he doesn’t know that because we always fight.

But… I really love him. He’s my one and only Jeonghanie oppa.

I don’t want to lose him, Jihoonie oppa.

(She cried thinking of the worst thing that would ever happen, since she heard their parents from the last time they talked about Jeonghan’s condition; moreover, she had witnessed Jeonghan in coma twice without any assurance if he’d wake up or not.)

 

Jihoon:

Don’t think of that.

He will get through all of this.

He’s trying, princess… and besides, he’s strong; although, he’s sometimes lazy… you know that.

(He smiled trying to lift up the mood, while wiping her tears away)

 

Jeonghan’s sister:

Then, I will trust him.

He’s getting thinner.

(Looked at Jihoon too)

Actually, all of you had gotten thinner.

What’s going on?

 

 

Jihoon:

Oh, are we?

Maybe we’re just busy, but we’re fine.

 

Jeonghan’s sister:

(Back to happy face as she wiped her tears for his other oppa too)

Oppa~ you know you are all my idol…

Please stay healthy and happy too.

I know it’s stressful… fighting~

I will do my best to endorse you… and make all the people in Korea a Carat!

(She giggled)

 

Jihoon:

(Found the little girl so cute with her sincerity and laughed.)

Aigoo~ thank you…

Tell us if you have any problems okay? I will gladly help.

 

Jeonghan’s sister:

Thank you… you too. You can count on me too.

(She giggle, as well as, Jihoon.)

 

***

 

        After a short 1 day break for Seventeen, calming themselves from what they saw in the cinema and after fetching Jeonghan from his family, they went home for a talk because they couldn’t talk inside their house with Jeonghan’s parents about the film.

 

        Jeonghan and Jun, on the other hand, was so scared with their gazes.

 

Jeonghan:

Guys, please… do I really need to explain about the film?

 

Seungcheol:

We want a good explanation, but what can we do?

(Stared intently to the boys)

The damage has been done!

 

Jun:

Hyung, I am sorry.

(Heads down)

 

Seungcheol:

Alright… I’ll try to understand.

(With a sharp gaze that pierced the two members)

 

Joshua:

Did you tell our CEO?

 

Jeonghan:

Yes.

The director talked to him.

He was handed a script of the story, and he was the one who approved Jun’s appearance and role.

 

Joshua:

Did your parents know?

 

Jeonghan:

Yes. Hyungdeul talked to them, with Director.

 

 

Jun:

Hyung, we cleared everything.

(He added)

 

Joshua:

I see.

How come you didn’t tell us?

(He said calmly with an evil aura.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Gulped)

Be-because… it’s- it’s gonna be a s-poi-ler?

(He said in a thin shy voice)

Ya… and besides… I am shy if I’m gonna do it with another actor.

(He started defending himself again)

Actually, before they finalized Jun’s role, they were thinking of another actor to replace Jun… but they thought that Jun would already fit in the role perfectly.

 

Mingyu:

Do you know who the actors are, hyung?

 

Everybody was curious. The boys didn’t know how they would react upon hearing the names.

 

Sebongs were confused if they’d get angrier seeing another man kissing Jeonghan or if they’d feel rather bad when Jun was the one who did it because seeing how InSung and Jeonghan kissed for the first time already killed them.

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

They’re Kim Jae Wook hyung or Seo Kang Joon hyung.

 

        Sebongs had their eyes wide open as they heard the director’s choices.

 

Sebongs:

What?!

 

        Those men were really hot actors. They could have intensify the scene more than Jun.

 

They knew that Jun would be very delicate with Jeonghan, and they were very much aware that Jun would not abuse, knowing that Jeonghan needed to be protected. They felt a little safe; though, the kiss Jun made in public with him was still unforgivable.

 

Seungkwan:

T-those actors are hot!

Omg!

What would happen if they played the role?

 

Jeonghan:

Actually, Jun’s script was revised a lot. Before, they wanted him to do something romantic like what I did with Insung hyung –co’z you know, my role is like an indifferent assassin in disguise? Like I was not supposed to care about things as long as I do my job… anyway… but since, he’s my friend and of course for our reputation’s sake, they made it a little cute and naughty.

 

Vernon:

Really?!

(He was dumbfounded)

 

Dino:

That’s just a cute and naughty scene, hyung?!!!!!!

The kiss! Like that kiss when you!

(He gritted his teeth as he wasn’t able to finish his sentence, like he wanted to hit his hyung- in a cute scolding way)

 

Jeonghan:

(He shrank in embarrassment)

Yeah?

(He bit his lips.)

 

Dino:

Hyung!!!

That’s not a cute kiss, mind you!

(Frowned his brows)

 

Jun:

Hyung, don’t get us wrong. We only did those in one take.

We tried our best.

(Bowing his head with his pleading hands)

Please forgive us.

 

Wonwoo:

I can’t think of that at the moment.

 

Jihoon:

I’ll really kill you, Jun.

 

Jeonghan:

Guys, please, let’s stop this.

 

The8:

You know, we couldn’t sleep yesterday, hyung!

 

DK:

Seungkwan, Vernon and Dino did though.

You, accomplice!

 

Dino:

I didn’t know any of those, hyung!

Maybe I’m just tired of thinking.

(With a serious cute, clueless face)

 

Seungkwan:

Hyung! We didn’t know that it’s revised!

 

Vernon:

But, were sorry not to inform you all.

 

Jeonghan:

I think we cannot end this talk soon.

 

Seungcheol:

We will.

(He sighed)

Enough of those.

We cannot argue with that anymore.

It’s already done.

(He grunted)

 

        Seungcheol stood up and went to Jeonghan and Jun as he flicked his finger on their lips. He made sure it would hurt, so that they would know how hurt they were.

 

Jeonghan:

Aw!

 

Joshua:

Serves you right!

 

Hoshi:

That sinful lips of yours!

Hmph!

(With his puffy cheeks)

 

        Meanwhile, Jun clipped his lips and talk no more- in order for them to have peace.

 

Seungcheol:

You two have interviews, right?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

And game shows too.

But I’ll try to talk to them if they can allow me not to participate in some of their shows because our comeback is fast approaching.

 

Seungcheol:

Okay. Tell me… and!

Don’t go anywhere alone.

Go with any of us. If possible, you bring two people. Or if it’s possible, bring us all.

 

Jeonghan:

Are you insane?

 

Joshua:

You are! Tsk!

(He slapped Jeonghan’s forehead gently)

 

Jeonghan:

Ah!

Alright.

(Then, he pursed his lips again and stayed quiet.)

 

Hoshi:

Bad bad angel!

Aigoo~

Stress!

(Holding his troubled face)

 

        The hopeless boys had no choice but to dismiss their futile conversation. Jeonghan and Jun were in peace again, but the two were not allowed to go beside each another because it would remind them of the pairings, and it would only cause chaos. It’s like putting more oil in their flaming hearts!

 

 

        Poor sebongs, they gotta do another job.

 

        Jun and Jeonghan had their interview with the whole casts, Sebongs made way for their two actors for their schedule despite their practice with their upcoming comeback. Well, if two members would be excused, might as well, they had to excuse themselves too. Probably for a rest, but they prefer to accompany the two in their interview.

 

        All of them decided to go, though.

 

        Jeonghan and Jun were surprised when the others decided to accompany them to their interview. They insisted that they would behave behind the camera.

 

Seungcheol:

Behave well, you two.

(With his threatening icy look)

 

Jeonghan:

Cheol, I have Jun with me, no need for you to, you know, come with us.

You deserve a rest.

 

Joshua:

That doesn’t apply here, Jeonghan.

We will become at ease if we can monitor you.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay… I understand…

But can we just have, at least two?

 

Hoshi:

That’s not fair!

 

Jeonghan:

But Soon Young…

 

Wonwoo:

Who would you choose to go with you, then?

 

Jeonghan:

Ya, you’re making it hard for me.

 

Wonwoo:

I will make sure, hyung.

You know how jealous we are.

 

Jeonghan:

(Wonwoo’s revelation was too shocking for him and blushed)

Y-ya!

 

Mingyu:

(Sobbing)

How dare you, Yoon Jeong Han!

 

Jihoon:

Now, you know.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay. I’m sorry… but please understand.

 

        Then, their conversation about the film went over again.

 

 

The8:

Hyung!

It’s a severe damage!

We saw you having… having… like…

(He blushed as he couldn’t say the exact words.)

 

Dino:

(He continued DK’s unfinished sentence)

On bed!

You know what we mean.

(He blushed too)

 

Jeonghan:

Oh!

That!

It’s just an acting… but I’m really embarrassed.

(With a reddened face)

You should have covered your eyes too!

 

Seungkwan:

We almost kick someone in front of us, hyung!

(With his adorable angry face)

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry.

How does it look like? Bad?

(Shy because he worried about his image after that, without considering the feelings of his true ‘lovers?’)

 

Seungcheol:

Ya!

You want us to describe h-how-

(His face became red just by imagining it again- particularly Jeonghan’s expressions. It’s a severe attack on him.)

How you look like doing that scene?!
Are you crazy?!

 

Jeonghan:

I covered my eyes that time.

Because it’s- I mean I’m embarrassed.

Was it awkward?

 

Jun:

Ya! This hyung!

(He stood up from his kneeling position and started scolding at him too.)

How can you ask that to us?!

I was surprised too!

 

Vernon:

You even showed your bare shoulders… and… and dared to-to

(Blushed as he got some air to breath as normal as he could)

Spread your legs!

How could you?!

 

Jeonghan:

Ya! Don’t remind me of that!

 

Hoshi:

You’re giving us rated mature scene, hyung!

We have babies here.

 

Jeonghan:

That’s why I’m telling you not to- not to-

(Bowed his head a little)

I’m sorry.

And…

(Recovered from his shyness and started scolding them again)

I was advising you not to watch it, you know!

 

Hoshi:

(Touched his chest with agony)

My heart.

(Sob)

 

Jeonghan:

I’m worried.

 

Joshua:

You should be.

 

Jeonghan:

If I look awkward with the scene.

(He teased when he could see how cute they are of being protective on him.)

 

        Seungcheol didn’t gave a second thought and locked his arms on Jeonghan’s neck and chocked him.

 

Jeonghan:

Wait! Stop! Stop!

(Tapping Cheol’s arms declaring that he wanted to surrender)

Sorry.

 

        After Cheol released him from an attempted murder, Jeonghan chuckled. And it kind of made the boys insulted because they didn’t know what was running on their dark angel’s mind that time.

 

Mingyu:

What’s funny?!

(With his irritated tone)

 

Jeonghan:

How lucky I am.

 

        Sebongs were surprised and confused.

 

Seungcheol:

For?!

(Raised his one eyebrow)

 

Jeonghan:

For having 12 angels guarding me.

 

        The boys blushed.

 

Jeonghan:

But… can you tone down a little?

 

Wonwoo:

Why should we?

 

Jeonghan:

Co’z they will know how playboy I am.

(He giggled sweetly)

I feel like snow white, though.

 

DK:

So we’re dwarves?

 

        They all laughed because they didn’t know if it was an insult of what.

 

DK:

I don’t think I can accept that, hyung?

(He laughed)

 

Jihoon:

Me neither.

(With a scary gaze)

 

        Jihoon couldn’t accept the ‘dwarf thing’. He was hurt, out of all of them, because it reminded him of his height.

 

 

        Everyone laughed because they thought, Jihoon got the idea of him being small resembling the dwarves and thought that he must be insulted.

 

Jeonghan:

(He panicked)

That’s not what I’m talking about.

I mean… I mean…

My fairytale is more beautiful than snow white. The only similarity is the number of companions I have, though, mine has quite larger in number.

(He smiled sweetly)

 

DK:

Then what, hyung?

I need a good and acceptable reason.

Jihoon hyung too.

He’s badly hurt.

(He joked and giggled)

 

        Then suddenly, DK felt a sharp gaze on him and froze.

 

Jeonghan:

I feel like Snow white with 12 dazzling princes.

 

        He observed their reactions one by one.

 

Jeonghan formed a cute smile when he saw all of them smile and was obviously pleased with their satisfied faces, while trying to act irritated.

 

Jeonghan:

Fall in line!

I need one line.

 

        So, the dark angel went out again to trap his princes.

 

        On the other hand, the boys were completely enslaved with Jeonghan’s orders. Without realizing, they formed one straight line in a matter of a few seconds. Jeonghan was amazed on how they’d automatically find a space for them to insert their bodies just to form a long line.

 

        As usual, The8 was the first one to reserve the first spot.

 

The8:

What’s this all about hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled ily)

You’ll see.

(He winked)

 

Line order:

The8

Hoshi

Seungkwan

Vernon

Dino

Mingyu

Jihoon

DK

Seungcheol

Joshua

Wonwoo

Jun

 

        Jeonghan formed a sweet smile as he held The8’s cheek, pulled it gently, and kissed his forehead. Of course, his fairy would blush with his widest and lively smile.

 

One by one, he called them and kissed them on their foreheads. It’s just an ordinary sweet kiss but it melted his 12 princes.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you…

 

        The boys were totally speechless.

 

They’re in love.

 

The expression they had was like those who were on drugs- so high and hyper. Ecstatic that is, because they thought they were riding those fluffy clouds with their dreamy expressions.

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan pictured them as his real adorable squishy dwarves in Snow White. Actually, he re-enacted what the princess did with the dwarves who were off to work. It surprised him, that he could actually get that exact kind of reaction with his boys.

 

The angel let out a cute, sweet laugh before he planned to act his final move.

 

Jeonghan:

See you later, boys.

Jun… let’s go now.

The van is ready.

 

        It was too sad that the boys’ sweetest moments were cut because of Jeonghan’s witty escape; though, Sebongs were already aware of Jeonghan’s tricks. This time around, they were ever ready.

 

On the other hand, Jeonghan didn’t know that he trained the boys well –unconsciously.

 

Wonwoo:

No, hyung.

We’ll see each other throughout the day.

(He smirked)

 

Jeonghan:

(With a disbelief expression)

What?

 

Joshua:

I don’t think you can escape us easily.

 

Jihoon:

Our van is there.

(He scoffed)

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo!

(He sighed because he was disappointed with himself for not able to escape this time.)

 

Seungcheol:

You always escape from us every time. Now, we won’t tolerate it.

(He smirked)

 

DK:

Hyung is right.

(He laughed)

 

Jeonghan:

I guess I have no choice.

(He sighed)

 

        When they came to the set, the whole casts were surprised seeing all of them present in the set. They even wonder if they have performance to do, but when they realize that they were inside the studio of a small talk show at the same time… they thought that the boys would probably have a different agenda.

 

Director:

Wow!

Nice to see you guys here.

What brings all of you here?

 

InSung:

They’re here for revenge, Director.

(He giggled)

 

Director:

Did you enjoy the film?

(He said innocently to tease the boys)

 

Ah-In:

You are putting more oil in a wild 12 fires.

If you love your life, stop what you are doing, Director.

(He teased)

 

        But the director really loved seeing the boys’ jealous face. Now, he clearly know that Jeonghan was really special for all of them, but he kept teasing them.

 

In return, Sebongs just forced their smile not to disrespect the director.

 

Soo Hyun:

(He smiled)

They looked so forced to smile.

They looked like they wanted to choke you to death, director.

(He giggled)

 

Jin Hee:

Director nim, stop teasing the boys.

Poor Seventeen.

Oh!

By the way…

Can you wait for me here?

 

        The old man went back to his car just to get something. He returned quickly to the studio, and handed them over their albums that he bought as his copy for them to sign- one by one.

 

Jin Hee:

Can you sign those for me?

 

        The princes were surprised and got shy. Imagine, a top actor asking for their signature was really unbelievable.

 

        Well, as everybody knows, Jin Hee is really a cute, kind and humble person, so it won’t surprise the others who knew him well, but in Sebong’s case… it was shocking. And Seventeen shouldn’t disappoint a respectable Carat.

 

They felt honoured by Jin Hee’s recognition.

 

        Meanwhile, the old man looked excitedly cute. He was like a fanboy, meeting his favourite artists for the first time.

 

Seungcheol:

Thank you hyung.

I don’t know how t-

 

Jin Hee:

You guys are great!

(He winked)

 

Sebongs:

(Bowed their heads)

Thank you, hyung.

 

Soo Hyun:

Cute fanboy!

(He teased)

 

Ah-In:

(He teased more)

Should I take a picture of you, hyung?

 

        The innocent, loving hyung agreed to his dongsaengs. He gave his phone and took a picture with the 13 boys.

 

DK;

Aigoo, we should have dressed properly.

 

Seungkwan:

We haven’t put on our make-up yet. ohmygawsh!

 

Ji Hyo:

You are adorable even without make up.

(She giggled)

 

        Seungkwan gave her a big heart ammunition with a cute wink, while Ji hyo bravely received it.

 

***

 

        The interview had finally began. Showbiz Korea had their slate rolled right after the cast arrived. Media was already settled in their seats and their questionnaire was also ready.

 

        Meanwhile, the boys were seated quietly at the back seat, filling up the whole row of chairs. As expected for 11 people.

 

        As the interview goes on, they happened to arrive at the scene were Jeonghan had to kiss two men, and one of them was one of s. The boys froze, and their soul just flew away.

 

Press 1:

How does it feel, Jeonghan-ssi, Jun-ssi?

 

Jeonghan and Jun:

(With their eyes wide)

Ah- m-me?

(They stuttered)

 

Jun:

How to answer that question, Press-nim?

(He smiled with a troubled face and with all the pressure on him. he was perspiring a lot, and same goes for Jeonghan)

 

        The casts laughed so hard.

 

In Sung:

I guess we should skip that question, their guards are with us, and they are seated at the back.

(He giggled sweetly)

 

Press 1:

Oh! Sorry.

What I mean is… how are you able to agree on doing that?

(She giggled)

 

Jeonghan:

Well, if you ask me, I should say…

(Looked at the director with a cute piercing eyes)

 

Director:

I beg him to do it for me.

Actually, the first actors I wanted to do the film did not confirm… until I saw Jeonghan.

He’s perfect, isn’t he?

Have you watched the film?

(He’s still promoting)

 

Ah-In:

He’s still promoting.

(He laughed)

 

Director:

(He laughed)

Anyway… then!

The story behind Jun’s appearance was…

Actually, his role was just originally an unknown assassin. I was just supposed to kill him.

But when I see their chemistry… well, because Jun’s acting is really great! Don’t you agree?

All my actors are good, though.

(He giggled)

Then, I and the writers had decided to cast him for another character…

You want a sequel?

(He chuckled sweetly)

 

Soo Hyun, HyeJin, and Ah-In:

There is?

 

Director:

I’m thinking about it.

(He laughed)

 

Actors:

Aigoo!

 

        And so after a few outrageous questions, a very quirky interview had ended quickly. Thank goodness. Jeonghan and Jun felt like fainting because of the questions that cannot be answered.

 

***

 

        After the morning interview, they went to another one. This time it’s a talk show. They went to visit ‘Happy Together’ set. And as all knew, people there were quite naughty and mischievous.

 

        As the show began filming, they immediately praised how handsome and beautiful the actors were. On the other hand, the actors were quite nervous about their questions because sometimes most of the time it’s dangerous.

 

        Meanwhile, the 11 boys were at standby behind the cameras.

 

        Suddenly, Jae Suk asked the boys about their kiss and bed scene because it’s a hot…. really hot issue that time. The film was trending on social media sites right after the premier, up until now.

 

        Alongside with a really beautiful and good story, cinematography, and love interests… one thing that made it even hotter was the man to man relationship, besides the bed scenes (two: Insung with Jihyo and one with Jeonghan). People thought that their love interest was also interesting, same with the man and woman pairing.

 

JaeSuk:

Jeonghan-ah, did Jun and InSung bully you?

Aigoo!

I watched the film and I could tell that Jun bullied you the most.

(He teased)

 

Jun:

(He became anxious)

Ummm- that- I-

(He staggered)

 

Jeonghan:

His role is a bully, hyung.

(He smiled quickly as he save them from an ambush)

 

Myeong Soo:

You’re saving your dongsaeng, huh?

 

Jeonghan:

No… he’s really a quiet and shy person. He’s actually a baby, hyung.

(He giggled)

 

Ah-In:

Eyyy, Jeonghan-ah, are you trying to brainwash Jun again?

 

Hyun Moo:

But he looks like evil there.

 

Jeonghan:

Because he’s great!

 

Myeong Soo:

Ya, ya… let him speak.

(He scolded in a joking manner)

 

Jun:

(He laughed)

Thanks hyung.

 

Jae Suk:

So, who taught you how to kiss?

(He kept teasing the boys)

 

Jeonghan:

InSung hyung.

(He said boldly, innocently and beautifully, trapping the oldies to his charm)

 

        Meanwhile, the sebongs felt an enormous arrow piercing their hearts after hearing those, and Jeonghan was unaware; though, he didn’t intended it. of course, he wouldn’t take it seriously like those with his boys, right?

 

Hyun Moo:

Aigoo~ he’s perfect for his character.

(He was convinced)

 

HyeJin:

He’s a devil.

(He laughed)

 

Soo Hyun:

Be careful, he’s dangerous.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m not!

(Exposed his cute smile)

 

Ji Hyo:

Ya! This kid really?!

Behave!

 

Jeonghan:

What?

What did I do?

(Playing dumb)

 

Jun:

(He sighed)

You mischievous!

(He muttered)

 

Jeonghan:

Ya, I’m saving us here.

Do something.

(He scolded the interrogated Jun)

 

JaeSuk:

So, how did you learn?

 

Jeonghan:

Ne?

(He was surprised with the host’s attack)

 

Myung Soo:

Their members are here!
Let’s show the viewers our complete set of Seventeen!

(He told the camera men to film them.)

 

        Curious of why the whole group was there too.

 

Myung Soo:

I was just curious. Why did you all come here?

 

Seungcheol:

(Spokesperson of the group)

To monitor their behaviours, especially Jeonghan, sir.

(With sharp gaze, directed to Jeonghan.)

 

Jae Suk:

Aigoo!

How was your reaction seeing the film?

(Set more fire, intentionally)

 

Seungkwan:

We’re shocked!

It killed us!

(With his usual meme angry face)

 

Se Ho:

How did InSung teach you?

(The innocent man asked out of that dangerous curiosity)

 

Jeonghan:

Me?

(With his innocent evil expression)

Should I teach you?

(He responded perfectly to trap their hearts)

 

        Se Ho blushed and was speechless. As expected from the killer angel, his plan was a success. Despite their surprise faces, they laughed.

 

Hyung Kyung:

(Covered her face as she blushed)

Omona~

(She squirmed)

 

Seungcheol:

(At the background- wearing his fiery eyes… together with the boys)

Ya!

(He scolded)

 

        Then, everybody laughed.

 

        Myung Soo invited Seungcheol in the set to see how he scolded .

 

Seungcheol:

Ya! Behave!

(He said with his cute big serious eyes, while tapping Jeonghan’s lips lightly with a really (still cute) angry face.)

 

        Jeonghan was hiding behind HyeJin’s back, while Seungcheol continued to scold him.

 

Hyun Kyung:

He’s adorable!

(he laughed)

 

HyeJin:

Not if you know him.

(In a joke manner)

He’s naughty.

(He sighed like a troubled hyung)

 

Soo Hyun:

He’s dead later. (with the members)

(He smirked)

 

JaeSuk:

This is so interesting!

 

Hyun Moo:

(Noticed the frozen host)

Se Ho ssi? Se Ho ssi? You alive?

 

Myung Soo:

Yaaahhhhgggk!

(With a crisp sound)

You fit the character, Jeonghan ssi.

(He laughed)

Se Ho ssi?

(He looked at the PDs)

Take Se Ho away from this set. He’s deceased.

 

Jeonghan:

Se Ho hyung?

(He called charmingly)

 

Se Ho:

Ah- Y-yes?

(He stuttered)

Aigoo, why am I feeling shy?

 

Jeonghan:

I apologize… I was just joking.

(Became a good boy again with his real innocent, apologetic giggle)

 

Se Ho:

(Still blushing)

Ah- aniya… I’m okay.

(He stuttered)

 

Hyun Moo:

He’s damaged!

 

Jae Suk:

Jeonghan-ah… try it to Hyun Moo too! With character.

Go on!

Myung Soo, ask Jeonghanie~

 

Ji Hyo:

You are not close oppa.

(She teased)

 

Jae Suk:

We are!

Right Jeonghanie~

I have his number!

(He defended himself)

 

Ji Hyo:

Do you talk Jeonghan-ah?

 

Jeonghan:

Ah-

Yeah… when I meet him sometimes. I greet him.

(He chuckled)

 

        Okay, JaeSuk was defeated and they laughed.

 

Jae Suk:

Ya!

I have your number.

 

Jeonghan:

Yes, hyung.

(He laughed)

Let’s contact each other often next time.

(He winked with a bang!)

 

Myung Soo:

Are you having a mistress, Jae Suk?

 

Jeonghan:

(He laughed and became embarrassed)

A-aniya hyung!

That’s not what I meant.

 

Jae Suk:

Ya!

(He scolded his co-host)

 

        They all laughed.

 

Myung Soo:

Jeonghan-ah, let’s see your powers to Hyun Moo.

And cue!

 

Hyun Moo:

So, Jeonghan-ah, how did you learn?

(Tried to re-enact the scene because he was interested too.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He was setting his character)

Should I-

( his lips and stood up and went to the poor old man)

Teach you how?

(He said perfectly seductive.)

 

        He left the poor man’s heart dead. Hyun Moo was totally shocked how seductive Jeonghan was.

 

Jae Suk:

Aigooo~

Let’s try it ooone by one.

 

Jeonghan:

Eyyy, hyung…

I don’t want… that’s enough. They (all of his friends in the room) will all kill me.

(He act cutely.)

 

        The random girl got curious and asked Jeonghan the same thing. Jeonghan was surprised, but he showed it anyway. Jeonghan gave her a seductive hot, luring eyes with his luscious smiling lips saying “Should I teach you how?”

 

Hyun Kyung:

Omooooooooooooo~!

(She blushed from head to toe- if possible)

 

JaeSuk:

More casualties!

Emergency!

(He shouted for help)

 

InSung:

Jeonghan-ah, behave.

(He giggled)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

They made me do it.

(Back to his innocent face)

 

Myung Soo:

He sure is dangerous.

Jun, how can you manage him at home?

 

Jun:

Hard, hyung…

He’s naughty but we love him so much.

 

Ah-In:

Don’t cover him up.

(He teased)

 

Myung Soo:

You naughty brat! (to Jeonghan)

Tsk! Tsk!

 

Jeonghan:

No… I am very good.

 

Hyun Moo:

Should we try ask your members?

 

Jeonghan:

Oh- no.

(He giggled)

It will take time. Let’s just proceed to the interview, hyung.

(He joked)

Ahahahaha!

 

        They, again, laughed.

 

Jae Suk:

Okay… so proceed to our next question…

I was just curious…

 

Ji Hyo:

Hyung… you’re being mischievous… please let the kids live.

(As she knew his next question)

 

Jae Suk:

(He laughed)

I was just curious.

How about Jun?

How do you and Jun feel after the kiss?

 

Ji Hyo:

Oppa!

Next question!

How can they answer that question?

Are you crazy?!

 

JaeSuk:

(He looked at the members behind the camera men and laughed)

Looks like they want to kill me later.

(Pointed at the members)

So… next question…

How do you feel in the bed scene?

 

Jeonghan:

Hyung! Why you do this to me?

(He sob cutely)

 

JaeSuk:

You’re so cute in hot seat, Jeonghanie.

 

Jeonghan:

(He sighed)

Once and for all.

(He laughed)

I want to clean my name.

 

Jun:

I wanna hear it too.

 

Jeonghan:

That scene was just too brutal for me.

 

        InSung laughed hard.

 

Jeonghan:

That man!

(Pointed at the accused InSung with a cute, glaring eyes)

When we were filming that scene, he said I could trust him… but he betrayed me!

 

InSung:

I did not.

(He smirked)

 

Jeonghan:

There’s a scene there-

Ah- what should I do, how can i-

Anyway, when he spread my legs he-

 

Jun:

(Suddenly slapped Jeonghan’s Lips lightly)

Eyyy, hyung!

(He scolded)

 

Seungkwan:

(At the background)

Censored! Eotteokhae!

What should we do to you?

(He panicked. He did some comical ahjumma panicking movements)

 

        They didn’t know that another camera was dedicated to get their reactions. The boys were actually troubled on Jeonghan. As in, in a serious way. Like they’ve aged so much.

 

        While everybody was laughing…

 

HyeJin:

I apologize.

(He laughed)

 

Jeonghan:

I’m just trying to explain here.

(He defended)

 

Hyun Kyung:

Aigoo, gwiyeowo.

 

Se Ho:

He’s really a naughty one. What should we do?

 

Jeonghan:

Hyung!

(Pouting his lips)

 

Ji Hyo:

Ya… ya!

(Jeonghan received another slap on his lips)

Hajimaaaa!

 

Jeonghan:

Aw!

Whaaaaaat?!

 

        Soo Hyun, Ah In and HyeJin stood up and bow their heads in front of the camera and apologize for their dongsaeng’s behaviour; though, it’s not that really serious- it was a joke.

 

Soo Hyun, Ah In and HyeJin:

Chesohamnida.

 

Jeonghan:

Let me have the justice… Let me have the justice!

Let me continue, noona.

 

Myung Soo:

Go ahead.

 

Jeonghan:

I said I don’t know what to do… then he said ‘trust me’

Later on, when we’re doing the scene, I can feel his hand on my thighs an-

 

Jae Suk:

Chakkamman! Chakkaman!

(He panicked)

What?

 

Jeonghan:

Eiii, hyung, let me finish.

 

Jae Suk:

Censored!

(He laughed)

Okay. Okay… go on.

 

Jeonghan:

He gripped my lower thigh and squeezed it so hard, that’s why a screamed a little.

 

In Sung:

Ya!

It was just light.

(He defended himself.)

 

Jeonghan:

It hurts, hyung.

 

In Sung:

(Guilty)

Sorry.

It looked real, though.

 

Jeonghan:

I cried after that.

(With his wining smirk)

 

In Sung:

You did not!

You want them to kill me?!

(He laughed)

 

Jeonghan:

I was joking.

But it hurts though.

 

In Sung:

But it works.

 

Jeonghan:

Seeeeeeeee?!

He intended to hurt me!

 

In Sung:

I’m not… Jeonghan-ah, behave!

 

        They asked a lot of questions that they consumed all their given time –actually, they exceeded. It was so funny and interesting, so they decided to just have two episodes for them because it’s worth it.

 

 

***

 

        Finally, back at home, the boys went to make dinner while having a meeting because tomorrow, Jeonghan would have his Entertainment Weekly with Jun and Hye Jin. The other casts would have their individual interview because they requested that Jeonghan must be accompanied by two people.

 

        But the princes wasn’t so sure… they still wanted to participate in guarding Jeonghan. They decided to be Jeonghan’s bouncer for the next interview, but Jeonghan rejected their offer.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya… you must rest.

We can do it… and besides, are you forgetting that you are a celebrity too.

 

Seungcheol:

Yeah… we forgot, we decided a change career because of you.

 

Mingyu:

Aigoo, it’s hard to be a body guard.

 

DK:

Guarding hyung was harder than being a celebrity.

 

        They laughed but agreed.

 

Jeonghan:

I promise I‘ll behave.

 

Dino:

You never behave, hyung!

 

Jeongan:

Ya!

I’m behave!

 

       

        Their day ended in a chaotic way because of Jeonghan’s naughtiness; nevertheless, they’re back again in their original chaotic world. After eating and having their before-bed-rituals, it was time to go to bed; however, they couldn’t help but to talk about Jeonghan every time they gather in groups. Of course, without Jeonghan- he’s already sleeping.

 

 

 

DK:

Should we change our job?

(He giggled while drying his hair with a towel.)

 

Hoshi:

I think being Seventeen is now a part time job.

(He laughed)

 

Jihoon:

(He smirked)

I agree.

 

Seungcheol:

I guess, we are now full time lovers.

Are we?

 

Wonwoo:

You’re never wrong.

(He smirked)

 

Joshua:

Another defense day tomorrow.

(He chuckled)

Good night now.

 

Mingyu:

(He sighed)

I guess I need to work out more.

 

Minghao:

I’ll join you.

(He sighed)

 

Dino:

(Went to join his hyungs)

I thought we’re to sleep?

Why are you gathered here?

 

Seungkwan:

(He laughed)

Still troubled?

 

Vernon:

Who would not be?

 

Jun:

Can I join the team?

 

Seungcheol:

You are in, Jun… after this.

(He smirked)

 

        Unfortunately, no room to escape for Jun. He was wrestled by his friends to death- just exaggerating. Anyway, the boys were careful not to injure Jun, of course. They love him too and they wouldn’t let someone, even themselves, hurt any of them. Those light choking and tickling were just a non-serious punishment; though, Jun ran out of breath laughing.

 

        The boys giggled.

 

***

 

        They had no choice but to ride with the flow of their lives, or else they would be left behind. What’s important now was they need to be on Jeonghan’s side no matter what.

 

 

 

Alright, guys. I’m back!!!

Sorry it took me long… anyway, I know I kinda exaggerate here, but hoping that you still enjoy this. Hahaha!

 

See yah!

Mwuah!