세븐틴:  Not The Same

Action

세븐틴:  Not The Same

 

Surprisingly, Jeonghan woke up the soonest. But his body wasn’t the same at all. It worried his family and his friends that he’s forcing himself again.

 

First things first, he apologized to all the people he troubled. He didn’t assure that he’s gonna be fine the soonest but, he will try to be fine. And lastly, he’s troubled knowing Vernon’s suspension and besides, he needed to fix their issues as fast as they could.

 

Jeonghan’s body was not in the best condition as the doctor says. In fact, Jeonghan’s body was not in a terrible condition, not even good to do activities or even act alone.

 

Sebongs were advised to look after him, and not to take their eyes off him in any way possible.

 

Meanwhile, when Jeonghan heard the news about Yo Han’s case, he was glad; however, he needed to make his own statement.

 

Then, next to do was to really and sincerely apologize to Joshua from the last time because he knew that his attitude keeps bugging his beloved friend moment from moment. Those glare that he answered towards him was not a good attitude. Jeonghan was aware of that. It maybe due to his frustrations and it was definitely unintentional, but still, it’s not acceptable. Even though, they already apologized to each other, Jeonghan felt that he need to talk to him alone.

 

So, when Jeonghan was finally home after the miraculous ONLY a week of lying in coma, he was being greeted with bright smiles and embraces from their members. Once they all scattered, he went where Joshua could be, and that was where his mistress was- the Yoon Jeonghan no. 2.

 

Joshua was inside the practice studio playing with Jeonghan no. 2

 

Jeonghan knocked and opened the door without Joshua’s permission. He could hear him strumming the guitar and singing English songs.

 

Jeonghan:

Joshua, can your original Yoon talk to you for a while?

 

Joshua was totally fine that time. He had no problem and nothing’s bothering him anymore; moreover, Jeonghan was with them again, so he had nothing to worry except that their angel’s health is poor.

 

The boy showed a pretty smile to Jeonghan.

 

Joshua:

Sure. What’s it about, my original?

(he smirked)

 

Jeonghan:

You know the last time I shouted at you…

I didn’t mean to.

 

Joshua:

(seemed calm and okay)

That’s nothing. I remembered we already fixed it.

 

Jeonghan:

No. I wanted to apologize for that because I showed something you didn’t deserve.

(he said shyly)

 

Joshua:

Why are you being so cute, Original?

(he teased)

 

Jeonghan:

I’m serious, you know.

 

Joshua:

Like I told you. It was already okay.

What made you think like that?

I’m doing fine right now, especially when you are already with all of us.

 

Jeonghan:

No, because it’s haunting me.

 

Joshua:

What?

 

Jeonghan:

(he giggled)
I even dreamt about it, you know.

(he pouted with a frowning cute face)

 

Joshua pinched Jeonghan’s cheeks gently.

 

Joshua:

I’m fine now. I hope you will be too.

What do you want us to do for you to feel better?

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing.

(he smiled hugely)

I just want to lie on bed. Yeah?

 

Joshua:

Alright.

 

Jeonghan:

Now drop your mistress and go with me to the living room.

And hey, is Vernon okay?

 

Joshua:

More than okay.

(he giggled)

 

Jeonghan:

He’s suspended because of me.

What did he do?

(he was still clueless)

 

Joshua:

Ask him for yourself.

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. C’mon.

 

Before they went outside the room, Joshua stopped Jeonghan by pulling him closer towards him for a warm and tight embrace.

 

Joshua:

Jeonghan-ah.

 

The younger Jeonghan’s soft hair.

 

Jeonghan:

Mn?

 

Joshua:

I love you.

 

Then, a kiss on a forehead ended all the romantic act the gentleman was doing.

 

On the contrary of Joshua’s peaceful expression, Jeonghan was flustered. His heart felt warm and loud. And then, he smiled.

 

Jeonghan:

I love you too. (in English)

 

Joshua smiled warmly.

 

Joshua:

Let’s practice English?

 

Jeonghan:

No. I might die.

 

Joshua laughed.

 

Joshua:

It will help you, you know. Especially when we’re doing our tour.s

Look at Seungkwan, he’s practicing well.

 

Jeonghan:

I can understand already.

I’m just shy to speak.

 

Joshua:

That’s why we need to practice more.

So… you need to ask Vernon in English.

 

Jeonghan:

You are trying to kill me, don’t you?

Can we skip that?

(he whined)

You know I just went out from the hospital!

(he reprimanded)

 

Joshua laughed heartily.

 

Joshua:

Alright. Alright. Let’s practice tomorrow.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya. Don’t you think, it’s such a short time, imma!

 

Joshua had nothing to do more with Jeonghan’s scolding, and so he stopped teasing him.

 

They went to find Vernon, whom they found inside the kitchen trying to put back his wrist support, that was a little injured when he knocked the maniac on the jaw.

 

Jeonghan:

What happened?

Can you tell me?

Let me help you out with that.

 

Vernon was startled and he became shy. He didn’t want to tell his hyung what he’s done because it was so embarrassing and that he assumed that he’d get more scolding from his hyung.

 

Vernon:

Nah. I’m fine.

 

Jeonghan:

What happened?

 

Vernon:

This is nothing.

 

Then, an evil went busting what that injury was all about. He was giving a little clue to Jeonghan, which made the youngest frown at him.

 

Joshua:

He had a little fight.

That’s all.

(wearing an evil grin)

 

Jeonghan:

What?!

(he was obviously troubled)

 

Vernon:

This is nothing hyung.

(he was also troubled)

 

Joshua:

Tell him what happened.

Make him proud, you know.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya, tell me already. The suspense is killing me!

 

Vernon:

(with a denying cute face)

Nothing…. Really.

 

Jeonghan stared at Vernon like he was squeezing him to death just to confess.

 

Joshua:

You want me to tell him instead, huh, Vernonie?

(with a smirking annoying face)

 

Vernon:

Eeeey!

(he was already getting pissed)

 

Joshua:
don’t worry, he’ll understand.

 

When he was about to reveal Vernon’s bravery, Seungcheol interfere because he knew what’s going on. He went in to the room to meddle with their conversation intentionally.

 

Seungcheol:

Hey, how was your knuckles you used to punch that Yo Han monster?

 

Jeonghan was mesmerized on what he learned.

 

Meanwhile, Vernon was blushing in embarrassment. His hyungs really want him dead for what he did; though, the both of them seemed so proud that they really wanted them to let Jeonghan know about it and be proud of it too.

 

What a troublesome life with hyungs.

 

And then, the boy couldn’t do anything but to sigh deeply and confess silently.

 

Jeonghan:

You did what?

(with a little worried tone)

 

Seungcheol:

He punched Yo Han’s face that’s why he was suspended.

We all are.

 

Jeonghan:

Did you punch him too?

 

Jeonghan was thinking that he rampaged the man to death that’s why they claimed to be suspended too.

 

Seungcheol:

If it means to kill him, I would do more than Vernon did.

Vernon did great. I’m proud of what he did.

(with a teasing smirk)

But I had to do my job as a sweet and good daddy, ya know.

 

Joshua:

We volunteered to be suspended, so we can rest as well.

 

Jeonghan:

(was so done with his boys)

What the hell are you thinking, huh?

(he started scolding them)

And you.

(looking at Vernon with a firm voice.)

Come close.

 

Vernon bowed his head and apologized while walking closer towards his angel/ demon hyung who had just risen from the dead. Aigoo. He’s more terrifying than any of his hyungs.

 

VerDi Caprio was so scared to death that time.

 

When Jeonghan noticed that Vernon couldn’t seem to walk any closer anymore when three’s only a few inches away, he spoke again.

 

Jeonghan:

Come closer. Youuuu!

(He threatened)

 

Vernon stepped forward while closing his eyes tightly because he could imagine that if he gets closer, he would get a slap or what.

 

Jeonghan:

Closer!

 

Vernon moved forward a little more. And then, on last step, arms wrapped around his body.

 

Jeonghan:

Bad boy.

(he whispered)

Don’t do that again.

Let your hyungdeul take care of that for you.

Are you hurt?

 

Vernon was surprised and now, he was feeling a little at ease with a little sweet scolding.

 

Vernon:

I’m sorry.

I just got mad when I heard what he’s done to you.

 

Jeonghan:

That’s reckless. Look at you. You are hurt.

 

Vernon:

I’m fine.

And it just feels so good punching him like that.

 

Looking at how satisfied Vernon with his actions, Jeonghan and the two other hyungs were troubled.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya. That feels good?! Is it good to punch people?!

 

He started scolding him again, that although he was proud of what he did, he should discipline him and tell him that not all of conflicts could be done and solved with violence.

 

With that scolding, Vernon shrank. He became scared. Who would not when its Cheol? Everybody would tremble, you know. He’s the leader after all. He has that power over them.

 

Joshua:

I say, he did the right thing. If I were him, I think I’d stab him to death. That monster! He deserved more.

 

Vernon felt happy that somehow, he did the right thing- in the eyes of his hyungs.

 

Joshua:

But! Vernon… that’s an exemption. That will not happen again.

Understood?

 

Vernon nodded.

 

Jeonghan sighed.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo.

I should have flayed him alive, if I were you.

(he joked just to make Vernon feel fine)

 

Seungcheol and Joshua:

Ya.

 

Jeonghan:

Anyway.

Thank you for keeping him alive with a hard punch, because if not, you will see me in jail.

(he laughed)

 

Seungcheol:

Aigoo. I agree.

Maybe I would earn the mafia boss, if I was the one to beat him.

 

Joshua:

Right. And we’re gonna be the 13 gangster and not an idol anymore.

Too troublesome.

(he sighed)

 

Jeonghan:

Anyway, Vernon-ah… it’s not good to hear you punching another person, but thank you for protecting me.

I hope this will not happen again.

Thank you, My Vernonie~ You’re such a hero.

(He smiled tenderly)

 

Joshua:

Let’s see.

(he smirked)

 

Seungcheol:

If that man deserves something more than a swelling jaw, we’ll give him broken bones. I can even tore off his arms and legs.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya!

 

Seungcheol:

If it’s you they will hurt, they deserve more than a dismembered body parts.

(he looked evil yet sweet)

 

Jeonghan felt hopeless. Aigoo! What a bunch of cutie sweet mafia they were. So stressful!

 

Jeonghan:

Thanks.

I love all of you.

But let’s be subtle.

Let’s do something like… cursing. Like witchcraft.

(he went evil again)

 

The boys were startled.

 

Sebongs:

Seriously?

 

Jeonghan:

I am joking! C’mon. don’t tell me you believe me?

 

The boys innocently nodded because he looked really evil and he mean it.

 

On the other hand, Jeonghan was disappointed because they all looked like they really believed him; moreover, their surprised face tells him everything how far they believed in on what he said.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya!

(he shouted)

 

Joshua:

You look like a real evil, you know?

(he said in a monotonous voice)

 

Jeonghan:

I’m really disappointed!

(he pouted and sulk as he walks out through the door.)

I hate you.

I’ll just go to the others.

Tsk!

 

He’s acting like a kid again, and it’s very adorable sometimes. Not when he’s naughty though.

 

So, Jeonghan stomped his feet over his frustration on the three. On the other side, the other boys let him walk through the aisle.

 

Later on, Jeonghan lost his balance and stumbled on the floor. Mingyu and Jun was in front of him, while Wonwoo was on the sides… the other three were looking at him from the back.

 

Immediately, the boys rushed to Jeonghan like he was a toddler who might cry when he’s hurt.

 

Jeonghan was actually startled of their alertness, but he’s recovering from his stance immediately.

 

Mingyu:

You alright?

 

They helped him stand.

 

Wonwoo:

Are you hurt?

 

Later on, Jun was dusting out his knees.

 

Jeonghan:

(he giggled)

How sweet. But I can stand by myself. I lost balance that’s why.

No need to worry.

… I guess I’m still recovering.

 

Seeing that half of them had gathered around their angel. Hoshi called the others to go to that place with them.

 

Soon young:

What’s happening?

 

Jeonghan became troubled as he assumed that he worried his boys again.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo.

I’m alright princes.

 

Seungkwan:

Be careful.

Aigoo… uri aegi~

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo~

My legs are still weak.

 

Minghao:

Let us assist you.

 

Jeonghan:

No need.

 

Seungcheol:

Jeonghan-ah…

 

Jeonghan:

I’m alright.

(he smiled)

C’mon… I’m not a toddler guys.

 

Jihoon:

(he smiled as he’s holding Jeonghan’s promise to them.)

Yeah. let him be. He’s old enough, right angel?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah!

Good boy, Jihoonie~

 

Jihoon:

Just don’t forget to call us whenever you need help.

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah!

Perfect!

Now… go back to what you are doing and I’ll just watch a film.

 

Mingyu:

What film?

 

Jeonghan:

Just a little fairytale.

Cinderella. The live one.

(he giggled)

 

That doesn’t interest the other boys, but Mingyu does.

 

Mingyu:

Let’s watch!

 

Jeonghan:

Prepare the couch!

And popcorn!

Anyone wants to watch Cinderella?

 

DK:

I’ve watched that with Seungkwanie… I think that’s enough.

The big puppy is there at your service, hyung.

(he laughed)

 

Hoshi:

If you wanna watch iron man, I would love to!

 

Jeonghan:

Again? Hoshi ya, I think that’s cronic. Tsk! Tsk! You’ve watched that a hundred times already!

(He scolded Hoshi a little. And then, after, he sighed because he knew that Hoshi was hopeless with that kind of thing.)

Next time. I wanna watch some fairytale this time.

 

The boys had no more objections.

 

Dino:

Have a nice viewing.

 

So the two began watching on their phone with the earphones on one of their ears. Jeonghan was positioned in between his human chair on the floor and it was his human chair’s duty to hold the phone.

 

What a princess Jeonghan had become. He’s very well served.

 

In a while, Jeonghan began yawning. One yawn to two. And since it’s contagious, Mingyu was doing it after Jeonghan, but they didn’t mind.

 

Sometime later, Jeonghan was slowly blinking repeatedly, showing that his eyes were getting heavier. And then, eventually, he fell asleep on Mingyu’s chest, sitting and leaning comfortable.

 

He ain’t need a comforter anymore as Mingyu became one. The tall boy finished the film while Jeonghan was sleeping on him.

 

It was their free time anyway- actually, their suspension to be more precise in explaning how they got a free time- so he slept as well after finishing the film because he became envious looking at his hyung.

 

One hour, two hours were not enough until they didn’t feel their bodies sliding on the floor.

 

The others find them cute and looked at them until they dropped completely on the floor, resulting for Mingyu to bump his head on the ground since they had no pillow at all. Nevertheless, it didn’t wake him up.

 

And for the record, they filmed their slow sliding down to the floor.

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan became uncomfortable in their unexpected position, and without opening his eyes, he climbed himself up to Mingyu’s body and positioned himself on Mingyu’s chest comfortably.

 

        In their surprise, Mingyu didn’t seem to be bothered at all. He kept sleeping- snoring actually, as he just fixed his body against the floor flat and positioned his arms on Jeonghan’s body to cuddle him.

 

It’s a good thing to see. They were like children taking a nap in the afternoon.

 

After a few more time, both of them woke up at the same time, they began strolling around. Mingyu was busy doing his chores, while Jeonghan was busy pestering the other members including the working Jihoon in his office.

 

Jeonghan was surprisingly naughty that day. Well, he gained so much energy from sleeping that his witty mind were working properly to pester the others well.

 

The whole day was chaotic. They were completely exhausted with their baby angel lurking around to hunt for prey. Aigoo! Sometimes, Jeonghan was worth 6 children in naughtiness. All were tired but happy.

 

The next day, same thing happens. Sebongs as Jeonghan’s bed day and night. one shift from another. They were running around, but it won’t last as their angel’s stamina was so low to begin with.

 

So, Jeonghan was about to get a glass of water, but he accidentally breaks it because his hands got weak. With that terrifying sound, the others seek for him.

 

Seeing him surrounded by sharp broken glasses, Hoshi instructed him not to move. Chan got a pair of slippers, while Minghao and DK were sweeping the floor.

 

Hoshi was the one who assisted Jeonghan to escape from that scene.

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry. I broke another piece.

 

Suddenly, Hoshi got an idea.

 

Hoshi:

Can you wait for me here, princess?

I will go outside to buy something. Do you have something you want?

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing.

Come back as fast as you can.

Who’s with you?

 

Hoshi:

I think I will ask if Wonwoo is okay.

 

The hamster called Wonwoo and Jeonghan was left with the other boys. Jun was assigned to play with Jeonghan the whole time when people were busy, and that was an easy task for their Junhui. He’s playful to begin with. Jeonghan was the one who got exhausted for that matter.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya. Junhui… you got a lot of energy there, huh?

 

Jun:

(he laughed)

Yeah.

 

After a while, the duo went home carrying things, not food. They were carrying those kitchen wares- CUTE kitchen wares- so that Jeonghan wouldn’t break a glass again and won’t feel bad about it anymore.

 

It’s cute, but weird though. When the Sebongs gathered in their living room to see what Soon Young and Wonwoo got, they were surprised and were disdained seeing their new kitchenware, particularly their plates, spoon and forks and chopsticks, with mugs.

 

Seungkwan:

Eyyy, what’s with that?!

 

Hoshi:

Aren’t they cute!

I got 13 different designs for all of us!

(he went proud boasting himself)

 

Seungcheol:

(disliking the idea)

Soon Young-ah… I think that isn’t a good idea for us.

 

Joshua:

(second the motion)

I think so too.

 

Jeonghan:

(looking unbelievably happy and pleased)

Why not?

They’re nice!

 

He examined those cute designed Disney characters in it. They looked cute but they rather looked elegant for adults to use.

 

Wonwoo:

We picked them all thoroughly. I think we can use them.

(He chuckled)

 

And it made the others dumbfounded. Why? Because for the first time, Wonwoo agreed with Soon Young’s idea. Gosh! Everything’s getting upside down.

 

Meanwhile, examining all the designs, they discovered that there were princesses, peter pan, Alice in wonderland, mickey mouse and friends. Aigoo! Now, they’re in a big nursery. Well, it suits them.

 

Wonwoo:

I want Belle.

(he said in his low voice)

 

As one started choosing, one was looking for next.

 

Jeonghan:

I want Cinderella!

 

Hoshi:

Then mine is… Merida!

 

Seungkwan:

Ariel!

 

And since the stocks were beginning to get sold immediately, the others picked too!

 

Mingyu:

Jasmine!

 

Jun:

Rapunzel!

 

Joshua:

I am supposed to pick that.

 

But Jun stuck his tongue out like a kid, so no chance getting it from him.

 

Joshua:

Then, Alice (in wonderland)!

 

Jihoon:

Snow white.

 

Seungcheol:

That suits you.

 

Hoshi:

Hyung… we are supposed to get beast for you, but they said there’s no stock.

(he teased)

 

Seungcheol:

What?!

 

Wonwoo:

It suits you though.

 

They laughed.

 

Minghao:

Then, mine is Mulan.

 

DK:

Elsa!

 

Seungcheol:

I want mickey and Minnie.

 

Vernon:

Peter Pan and Wendy!

Oh! There’s Tinkerbelle too!

Cute!

(Looking at his kitchen wares)

 

Chan:

Moana! Thank goodness!

Where’s Maui and the chicken?!

(Was busy looking for the demi-god and the demi-god’s pet)

 

Hoshi:

Let’s just put on fried chicken instead.

(he giggled endlessly even though his joke is not that catchy, but since his laugh was entertaining enough. The others laughed)

 

Wonwoo:

We bought chicken and pizza too! Hoshi’s treat since we win MAMA!

(he shouted)

Mansaeeeee!

 

Sebongs:

Thank youuuuu!

 

Seungkwan:

You deserve a kiss!

 

Then all were swarming over their star and kissed him like a mad man. Poor hamster.

 

After picking and appreciating their cute things. They laughed.

 

Seungcheol:

Better keep this when we have some visitors or else… we are the most suspicious idols on earth.

 

Starting that day, they started using it. It’s really amusing and embarrassing, but one for all, all for one.

 

Aigoo! Anyway! Hooray for everyone! They’re beginning to be back in their childhood days.

 

Jeonghan:

You pick well in the designs, guys.

This doesn’t look like for children.

 

Hoshi:

They’re for adults… and besides, I don’t like those big prints of characters.

 

Wonwoo:

That’s why we chose those designs that are very minimal.

(he smiled)

 

 

Okay guys, this is not the end. Hahaha though it can be but… this is too cute to be the ending. few more episodes to go!!! Fighting!!! I'm targeting 100 chapters all in all (from Behind the Scenes: Standby up to Action) Mansae! soooo yeah. :D anyway, you As you know… it’s not the same anymore… let’s focus on the drama first, my babies~ is that okay?

 

I know I’m kinda crazy doing these scenes (the heavy drama) and this Disney thing to them, but… hahaha! let's be together. mmwuah!

 

I hope you enjoy this little break for the Sebongs. Good day my twinkling Carats! love yaaaah all!

(hugs and kisses)