세븐틴: Seventeen’s All Genre Movie

Action

세븐틴: Seventeen’s All Genre Movie

 

 

        It was totally exhausting for a person to attend interviews in one day, even if all you were to do was to answer the same questions. Of course, if a lively and strong man like Jun was already tired, what more to the low stamina and sick angel. Besides, they were having their practice for their comeback, and it made the boys so tired.

 

        While going home from an interview, Jeonghan was already sleeping inside the van. Jun, on the other hand, was monitoring him until they came back home.

 

        When the boys came home, Jun tapped Jeonghan, but the weak angel was struggling to open his eyes due to his sleepiness. Thank god, he could respond and he was just being lazy.

 

Jun:

Hyung, I’ll carry you. Can you move a little next to the door?

 

Jeonghan:

Drag me.

 

        Jun was left no choice but to literally drag the angel from the seat. He carried him to his bed –with struggle.

 

Jun:

Hyung, you need to eat your dinner.

 

Jeonghan:

Give me 20 minutes, Jun.

I’m really sleepy.

 

Jun:

(Smiled)

Okay. 20 minutes.

 

        Jeonghan nodded, while Jun went to the kitchen to join the boys in the table.

 

Mingyu:

Will Hanie hyung eat?

 

Jun:

He has to.

He said we wake him up after 20 minutes.

 

Jihoon:

I’ll time it.

 

        After eating, the little monster went to visit and wake their angel up. When he climbed up to his bed, he saw Jeonghan so sound asleep. He looked at his watch and realized that he could extend a minute to stare at Jeonghan’s tired yet pretty face.

 

        Extension is over and Jihoon immediately woke Jeonghan up with a gentle voice and a tap.

 

Jihoon:

Angel, eat now.

 

        The angel responded quickly.

 

Jeonghan:

10 minutes.

 

Jihoon:

No.

Should I bring you food?

 

        Jeonghan nodded. He got back to his sleep.

 

Jihoon:

Hyung, wake up now. You need to take your medicine.

 

Jeonghan:

mmmmm…

 

        Slowly, he dragged his body up to bed. Jihoon asked Mingyu to help him put the small table on Jeonghan’s bed before climbing up.

 

Mingyu:

I’ll bring the water.

Hyung… how about cola?

 

        Before Jihoon could answer, Jeonghan –as fast as the speed of light- replied with a smile.

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled with his eyes close)

Yes, please.

Add ice, Mingooo~

 

Jihoon:

Aigoo.

(He scoffed wearing his fascinated smile)

Can you please open your eyes now, hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

Later.

(With a lazy voice)

 

        The two of them waited for their cola before eating. Jihoon was shoving Jeonghan’s hair neatly, so he couldn’t be disturbed by it. Finally, he tucked his hair at the back of his ears for finishing touch. Meanwhile, Mingyu went back to their room bringing an ice cold cola.

 

Mingyu:

Hyung, time to wake up.

Here’s your main course.

 

        Mingyu put his cold hands on Jeonghan’s ears to . He was successful in making their angel open their eyes, but he couldn’t dodge Jeonghan’s attack. He got a horrible, painful pinch on his soft cheeks.

 

Mingyu:

Hyuuuuuung! Aaaaaaaaaackh!

 

Jihoon:

(He giggled)

Great job!

 

Jeonghan:

It hurts?

(He asked sarcastically- as usual with cats and dogs)

 

Mingyu:

Yeah…. Please stop now.

(Slapping his hyung’s hand softly)

 

Jeonghan:

Ya, appoooo!

 

Mingyu:

Eiiii, that’s just a soft, hyung!

Eat your dinner now.

(He smiled)

 

        Mingyu left his two hyungs alone because he and The8 needed to clean a storage so they could use them.

 

        While eating, Jihoon took time watching their eldest maknae eat; though, the young man find it really time consuming because Jeonghan was a slow eater just like Joshua.

 

Jihoon:

Hyung…

Can you eat faster?

It’s like you are playing with the food inside your mouth.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh- I’m fine Jihoon. No need to look after me.

(He laughed)

 

Jihoon:

I mean, how long will you chew a spoonful, hyung?!

 

Jeonghan:

(He giggled as he found his Jihoonie so adorable)

You wanna share food?

 

Jihoon:

You are skipping a whole meal again.

You need to finish that alone.

 

Jeonghan:

It’s plenty.

 

Jihoon:

We ate a lot of those.

Mingyu knew that you cannot finish the amount we ate, so he gave you fewer.

Finish that.

I won’t leave until you finish that.

 

Jeonghan:

But it will take long, Hoonie~

 

Jihoon:

I’ll stay.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

 

        Jeonghan got the cola and drink on it. The younger ones noticed that he kept on drinking after one bite. Just then, he stopped Jeonghan from drinking and steal it.

 

Jeonghan:

My cola!

(Acted cutely like somebody took his favourite toy from him)

 

Jihoon:

Finish your food first.

No wonder, you get easily full.

 

Jeonghan:

I’ll have a bite after one gulp.

(He pleaded)

 

Jihoon:

Later.

 

        Jeonghan had no match for Jihoon, so he took his glass of water. Same thing happened. Woozi became hopeless and surrendered.

 

Jihoon:

(Sighed)

Okay. Make sure you finish all of that.

 

Jeonghan:

I’ll try.

(He smiled)

You put a lot though.

 

Jihoon:

Aiboo!

(He stressed)

 

Jeonghan:

Jihoon-ah, you can go to your office. I can put these on the table later.

 

Jihoon:

I’ll stay.

(He smiled)

 

        So, Jeonghan had his audience while eating his meal and talking nonsense. Jihoon ride on them, but it felt like he had already watched a 3 hour long movie, and the only cast was an angel- specifically, an eating angel. Jihoon enjoyed though. He couldn’t think for more. Besides, it’s interactive. He could touch his skin, his face, he could talk to him because Jeonghan was literally talking and asking the whole time about random things. He thought, that his hyung found himself bored while eating too.

 

Jihoon:

What do you want for breakfast tomorrow?

 

        At last, Jeonghan finished everything on his plate after 2 hours. 2 hours! Nonetheless, Jihoon was happy that he finished his meal. Meanwhile, Jeonghan felt that his stomach was about to explode because he was really full. Well, that was because he kept on drinking.

 

Jihoon:

Rest for a while before you sleep.

 

Jeonghan:

I will take my shower first.

 

Jihoon:

Alright.

 

        The younger ones took his plates down and exited the room as he went to the kitchen and wash the dishes.

 

        Later on, while Jeonghan was about to go down to take his shower, Wonwoo entered the room.

 

Wonwoo:

Hyung, you are still awake?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. I just finished my dinner.

 

Wonwoo:

(Looked at their wall clock and noticed that he had his dinner for about 2 hours)

Seriously?

 

Jeonghan:

Why?

 

Wonwoo:

You’ve been eating for two hours?

(He chuckled)

 

Jeonghan:

Really? I didn’t notice the time.
Omona! I wasted two hours of Jihoon’s time!

(He giggled)

 

Wonwoo:

No. I think it’s worth the wait.

(He murmured)

Why are you so lazy even in eating?

 

Jeonghan:

Ya, I’m not lazy, it’s just that I enjoy eating my food.

 

Wonwoo:

You enjoy it too much.

(He grinned)

Where are you going?

 

Jeonghan:

Wash.

Wonwoo ya, can you get my pyjama?

 

Wonwoo:

Where?

 

Jeonghan:

At the dryer.

Thanks.

 

Wonwoo:

Okay. Wait, I’ll just get something Cheol hyung asked me.

 

        So the poor fox was his second victim. He was so diligent in following orders of his hyungs because he was the accessible one, since the others helped cleaning the house, while the others were taking their shower, and some were washing their clothes.

 

        Everything was just fine. Their day ran so smoothly as they went to their beds and sleep.

 

        However, the next morning was hard for the sick angel. He woke up at around 4 in the morning because his stomach hurts a lot. Upon the urge of vomiting, he rushed to the bathroom immediately.

 

        He couldn’t stop vomiting until his stomach was completely empty again. That time since he had nothing to throw up, liquids that was like acid came up, which made Jeonghan’s throat and eyes hurt as well. He almost cried because the strong acid filling up his throat really stings.

 

        Later on, when he was about to finish, a gash of blood was coming out from his nose. He was so agitated that time because his sickness was giving him a hard time. Then, he could feel his temperature getting cold. Since he had no time to call any other member, or he’s afraid that he would wake his poor princes. He didn’t want to disturb them anymore. If he could bear it, he promised himself not to disturb them.

       

        What he did that time was, he went to the shower, turn on the heater and stayed under a hot bath. He couldn’t feel the heat of the shower running down his skin because he was feeling cold. He leaned on the wall at the back and slowly assisted himself to sit down as he could feel his feet numb, and any time, he would collapse.

 

        Jeonghan stayed there for a while. He stayed under the warm shower without minding the blood escaping from his nose, besides, it would wash away by the running water. He sat with his feet tucked into his arms and with his head down.

 

        It was cold. It was still cold, but the bathroom was filled with hot steam and he couldn’t feel any warmth yet. He kept fighting and waiting, until the coldness had finally subsided. He was drenched with water. His pair of pyjama was soaked in hot water, but he couldn’t still feel how warm his skin had received.

 

        As he felt a little better, he dragged himself to their kitchen catching his breath. At least his temperature was back again. He fell asleep for a while, but the coldness he was feeling due to his wet clothes disturbed him. Fortunately, he was a lot better, but he felt weak.

 

        He went back to the room, got his towel and changed his clothes. After that, he went to the laundry area and leaving his bloody pyjamas soaked on water with detergent for a while before getting back to bed.

 

        While waiting for his eyes to close, he got his phone and scanned their pictures. After he got bored, he messaged his hyungs and noona with “Hyung” and “noona” followed by “what are you doing?”

 

        Jeonghan sent those messages individually to JiHyo, InSung, HyeJin, Ah-In, Soo Hyun, and KwangSoo. Of course, he wouldn’t expect anybody replying immediately because of the time. It was too early and they were probably sleeping.

 

        As soon as the members woke up one by one, Mingyu started making their toast and experiment with some new breakfast. Jun and DK helped him. They wanted to make a satisfying breakfast to start their tiring day full of practice.

 

        One moment, at the other side of the table where Jeonghan had stayed, two boys –Hoshi and their maknae Dino- accidentally slipped and did a synchronized slipping, banging their butts on the floor. And it surprised their chefs.

 

Hoshi:

Aigoo!

What was that?

(Finding his way up while the painful part of his back gently.)

Mingyu ya, what did you do here?

 

Mingyu:

Nothing.

(With a confused face)

 

Dino:

Did somebody spill something from here?

 

Jun:

We washed here.

 

DK;

We never go there.

 

Seungcheol:

What’s happening? Are you alright?

 

Hoshi:

My hurts.

Aigoo~

(Caressing his like a haelmoni)

 

Jun:

Sit for a while. I will get an ice.

 

Wonwoo:

What happened?

 

Dino:

We slipped on something here.

Aigoo!

It hurts.

Why is the floor wet?

Do we have holes in the ceiling?

(Checked upon the ceiling, but there’s no trace of leakage)

 

        It was a big mystery for the boys on how did they had that water on the floor. Detective Boo volunteered himself to investigate and discovered that there’s a track of small wet drip on the floor from the bathroom to the kitchen. Then, they noticed that one seat was a bit wet, but it almost dried.

 

        Who could possibly went to the bathroom and kitchen with soaked body. Well, it rained during the night. They all knew that. They became scared when they thought that somebody might probably entered their house.

 

Seungcheol:

Hey, be careful.

Check all the rooms and make sure you have something on you.

 

        It felt like they were in a mystery movie. It was funny to think that they were just thinking too much, but who knows. They needed to be alert too.

 

        Later on, Jeonghan woke up with his weak and lazy expression and his king had noticed it, while the others continued their investigation.

 

Joshua:

Everything alright?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

Where is Mingyu?

(Finding his Chef Prince because he wanted to request something for breakfast- his specialty- the legendary Chef Mingyu’s Ramyun)

 

Joshua:

We’re just-

Ummm… why?

 

        Meanwhile, Jeonghan noticed that he boys were holding their weapons –actually any weapon they could find, including the pan and hangers- while being cautious of every step they’re making.

 

Jeonghan:

What are they doing?

(He noticed that Joshua was holding a weapon too. He didn’t know if it would work, but he saw him holding a metal ruler from Jihoon’s room.)

 

Joshua:

(Didn’t have the time to tell the details and just arrived at the conclusion.)

We suspected that there were someone who managed to trespass our house.

 

Jeonghan:

(He panicked with his own actions)

What?

Then, we should call the police now.

 

Joshua:

Get anything you can.

 

        The thing that was available in plain site was Jeonghan’s cute plushy. He got that without thinking and Joshua scolded him.
 

Joshua:

Ya, how can you fight with that thing?

 

Jeonghan:

I don’t know.

(With his big troubled eyes)

Call the police n-

 

Mingyu:

Clear!

(He shouted)

 

        Well, all the boys were startled, but they’ve come to enjoy it as one by one, they shouted the same word playing some kind of an FBI agent moves.


Hoshi:

Clear!

 

Dino:

Clear!

 

Vernon:

Clear!

 

Wonwoo:

Clear!

(With a low voice)

 

Seungcheol:

Clear!

 

Jeonghan:

What’s going on?
 

Jihoon:

Just be alert.

 

DK:

Clear here!

 

        Later on, a high ranged voice surprised them more.

 

Seungkwan:

Hyung!

(He shouted)

 

Sebongs:

What?!

What?!

 

        They rushed to investigator Boo’s direction. Seungcheol panicked because something might happened to Seungkwan with his scream. When he saw the young man standing still in their laundry area, he cautiously stopped the other members and let him handle things.


Jeonghan & Jisoo:

Ya… stop doing it on your own.
 

Joshua:

I’ll go with you.

 

        After a while, Detective Boo looked terrified.

 

Seungkwan:

h-hyung…

(He trembled)

 

        It looked so real, so he assumed that Boo saw something.

 

Seungcheol:

(While going to him slowly)
Why?

(He whispered)

 

Seungkwan:

Th-there’s-

 

Vernon:

Ya, don’t worry, we’re coming.

(Vernon went to rescue his friend to.)

 

Mingyu:

(Got a hold of him)

Ya… are you crazy?!

Don’t go there. You’ll add more trouble.

 

        Seungcheol managed to come close the frightened baby Boo. Seungcheol seized Seungkwan out of that room with them. He was so worried that Seungkwan was trapped into a big trouble and embraced him.

 

Seungcheol:

It’s alright now.

Did you find someone?

 

Seungkwan:

No, hyung, but I found blood.

(He became blank as he was frightened)

 

        Wow! Seventeen was now into a suspense-thriller thing. Seungkwan was frightened of what he saw and thought of many things. It contaminate others’ mind too.

 

Seungcheol:

Where?

 

Seungkwan:

At one of our laundry… the water there… it’s full of…
 

        Later on, Jeonghan was thinking so much until he realized that he had caused so much panic for his poor boys. Jeonghan carelessly went to the laundry room. Mingyu’s long arms halted him.

 

Mingyu:

Yoon Jeonghan, where are you going?

 

Seungcheol:

Ya, stay back.

I will look.

 

Wonwoo:

Hyung, we should call the police.

What if we find some amputated parts there. We cannot touch it.

(He spouted those words all of a sudden, and it made them all terrified)

 

Sebong:

Ya!

Stop that!

 

The8:

You’re scaring the hell out of us.

Wonwoo:

I was just stating some possibilities.

 

Jihoon:

You should refrain from reading Wonwoo ya.

 

Vernon:

(Mesmerized)

But we have to consider that too.

Dino:

Keumanhae, hyung.

(Gave him chills all over his body)

 

        Before Jeonghan could explain himself, someone rang their doorbell.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya, did anyone called someone?
(He pointed at Joshua)

 

Joshua:

I didn’t.

 

        Their leader pointed one by one to confirm but it seemed nobody had contacted anyone.

 

Seungcheol:

Shua, call our manager, then Jeonghan the police

 

Jeonghan.

Hey, let me talk.

 

Seungcheol:

We’ll talk later.

I will answer the door first.

 

        Their very cautious and strong leader looked at the hole on the door. He was surprised to see a handsome hyung behind the door. He immediately opened it and he was greeted by HyeJin’s big bright smile.

 

Seungcheol:

Ah, hyung…

Good morning!

(He was startled)

 

HyeJin:

Good morning!

How are you?

 

Seungcheol:

Fine, hyung… come in.

 

HyeJin:

(He raised food enough for all of them)

Here, I brought you food.

Is Jeonghan there?

 

Seungcheol:

Ah… oh yeah.

Thank you, hyung.

 

        HyeJin noticed that all of them were gathered tight, embracing all of them together. He found it weirdly cute with them holding something. He thought they were cleaning because all the things they were holding were cooking supply and some furniture and cleaning tools.

 

HyeJin:

Good morning, boys!

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, hyung!

(He was surprised)
 

HyeJin:

Ya, I need to talk to you.

You need to go with me.

 

Jeonghan:

Why?

 

HyeJin:

I’ll explain it later to you.

Seungcheol, boys, can I talk to him for a while?

 

Seungcheol:

About what?

 

HyeJin:

I cannot tell you.

(He said seriously.)

Jeonghan-ah, quick!

Change your clothes, we’re going somewhere.

 

Jeonghan:

Where?

 

Hye Jin:

Just follow me.

(He smiled to the members)

I’ll take you home before lunch.

(Faced the boys)

I promise that.

(He smiled gently.)

 

        While Jeonghan was changing his clothes, HyeJin was curious to ask of why they were holding things.

 

HyeJIn:

Are you guys cleaning?

 

Jun:

No hyung…

 

DK:

We’re capturing a criminal.

 

HyeJin:

(DK looked so serious and he wondered if they were serious about it)
Why?

I mean, how did you arrived in tha-

 

Seungkwan:

Hyung, we saw blood on our laundry.

 

HyeJin:

What?!

(He panicked as well)
 

Vernon:

We concluded that someone barged into our house last night.

 

HyeJin:

How?

Did you tell the police?

 

Hoshi:

We found things unusual here inside the house and we’re scared that the blood in the laundry was his doing.

HyeJin:

Blood?!

You mean a real blood?

 

Seungkwan:

Yes, hyung!

I see it with my very own eyes.

 

        Wonwoo curiously went to the laundry and saw a red colored water in a container. It was paler than the color of a real blood, nevertheless, he believed that it was a real blood, given the smell mixed with detergent.

 

Seungcheol:

(Saw Wonwoo snuck at his back to look for the evidence)

Ya!

Come back here!

 

HyeJin:

(He was surprised of what he had heard.)

You should call a police now.

Goodness!

(He became more panicked)

 

        Mingyu, another curious yet scared lost child, wanted to see the crime scene so he went in as well. Hoshi and Dino were with him. They trembled as they could smell the scent of blood. Of course, they all got curious and went in, including the hyung.

 

HyeJin:

It smells like blood.

 

        Jeonghan was surprised seeing them gathered like sardines inside their laundry room.
 

Jeonghan:

Why are you all there?

 

HyeJin:

Ya, I think you are all in serious danger.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh… I might be the criminal you are looking for.

(He giggled)

 

        He came close to them and struggled to reach the pale with his bloody pyjama. Jeonghan dipped his hands in the water to get his pair of Pyjamas to show it to them.

 

Jeonghan:

See?

This is mine.

 

Wonwoo:

Oh- yeah. That was why you wear a different clothing earlier?

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry.

My nose bleed this morning and it was all over my clothes. I’m lazy to wash it early in the morning because I’m sleepy, and besides, I don’t think I can remove the stains quickly, so I let it soaked with the detergent for a while.
Sorry.

(He explained briefly leaving the most painful part.)

 

Joshua:

(He went close to him and flinched his finger so hard to knock Jeonghan down)

Ya! Don’t scare us!

If you experience those, try to wake any of us.

 

Jeonghan:

But it’s just a nosebleed.

(He chuckled)
 

Joshua:

I don’t think so…

(He squinted his eyes)

Your lips are getting purple again, Jeonghan-ah.

 

Jeonghan:

Really?

I should put on lipstick then?

Or maybe I’m hungry?

(He laughed)

 

HyeJin:

Eat first before we talk.

 

        The whole battalion gathered in the kitchen and enjoyed their sumptuous meal brought by HyeJin and the one the Sebongs cooked by themselves.

 

        It impressed HyeJin on how the boys could develop their cooking skills for a short period of time.

 

        After eating, HyeJin took their Angel from them and promised to give him back to them before or during lunch after their talk.
 

        On the other hand, the boys were troubled because they thought, HyeJin was one of their rivals, but they trusted Jeonghan’s loyalty, despite having 12 of them.

 

        Meanwhile, while riding HyeJin’s van going somewhere Jeonghan didn’t know, the kind hyung started their conversation.

 

HyeJin:

What’s wrong Jeonghan?

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing.

 

HyeJin:

You texted me… I mean us… I just learned that you texted the others too, when they asked me if I am available.

 

Jeonghan:

You came just because of that?

 

HyeJin:

Who would not worry about you, Jeonghan-ah!

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry.

I’m just fine.
Where are you taking me?

 

HyeJin:

On a date, maybe?

Let’s unwind for a little.

Jeonghan-ah, I am your hyung.

If you are hurt just tell me…

I know it was hard for you to tell the boys about everything that was happening to you right now.

I know as much as possible, you don’t want them to worry.

 

Jeonghan:

You are such a witty hyung.

 

HyeJin:

Actually, we tried to be, since you are cunning.

Tsk!

(Noticed that Jeonghan was very sad)

You can cry on me. I won’t tell anybody.

I’ll ask my driver to keep quiet.

Don’t worry.

 

Driver:

Everything is save with me, hyung.

 

HyeJin:

See?

(He smiled at Jeonghan)

 

Jeonghan:

I was not supposed to but you make me cry.

 

        Tears began to flow from Jeonghan’s eyes. HyeJin embraced him.

 

HyeJin:

It’s okay, Jeonghan.

Everyone has weakness.

I bet, the boys’ weakness is you.

 

Jeonghan:

It’s painful, hyung.

(He murmured while crying it all out)

 

HyeJin:

I know.

Are you getting tired?

 

Jeonghan:

Yes.

 

HyeJin:

I see.

 

HyeJin:

If you cannot handle it anymore, try to lean on someone.

You need that.

 

Jeonghan:

I don’t want to be a nuisance, hyung.
People cared about me so much.

I feel like I am a burden.

 

HyeJin:

Don’t be.

 

Jeonghan:

Hyung, did I happen to disturb you?

 

HyeJin:

mmmm….

Since you’re annoyingly honest… I will be honest too.

I came from my shooting.

I went to see you right away.
 

Jeonghan:

Sorry.

 

HyeJin:

I came here to meet you whole heartedly, Jeonghan-ah. I want to help you because you are a family to me. You are my baby brother and I love you. We all love you.

Don’t feel too much burdened because we will also feel that we are useless for not making you feel better.

 

Jeonghan:

Is that true?

 

HyeJin:

Yes.

I know how your princes feel, Jeonghan-ah.

(He smiled looking at his precious doll)

Just think that being weak sometimes makes a protagonist stronger each and every time.

 

Jeonghan:

You sounds like an old man, hyung.

(He forced a smile despite of his tears)

 

HyeJin:

Ya!

I’m trying to be intellectual for a moment.

Can’t you just let me be?

(He scolded with his handsome smile, while Jeonghan was on his tight embrace)

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, is it?

(He teased)

Sorry.

(He giggled wiping his tears)

Thank you for your time hyung.

 

HyeJin:

We’re not yet finish, Jeonghan.

Let’s go near a mountain.

I think I need to extend my time on you.

 

Jeonghan:

But we have practice, hyung!

 

HyeJin:

Just give me a one whole day for once. You already declined my invitation several times. You owe me.
 

Jeonghan:

Call them now.

 

HyeJin:

Alright.

I should tell hyung and the others too. They plan to visit you, but sorry… I reserved first.

(He giggled)

 

Jeonghan:

Hyung, tell the members the complete details of our schedule. Please. I don’t want them to get angry at me and I’m lazy to explain everything to them.

(He smiled)


HyeJin:

Ya, explaining isn’t so hard!

You lazy -tsk!

(He sighed upon seeing Jeonghan’s whining smile)

Alright. Aigoo!

(He smiled)

I surrender, Hanie-ya.