세븐틴:  Querencia

Action

세븐틴:  Querencia

 

Jeonghan started to feel better; however, he understood very well that he couldn’t move his body according to how it should be like in the past. Now, he had to be careful with his actions and activities, as he was advised to rest once in a while.

 

One time before they guessed on a show to celebrate the new year’s eve, Jeonghan went missing after going to the kitchen to get his water. And they discovered it after they called for him, but never replied.

 

The boys came searching for him. DK assigned himself to look at the kitchen and was petrified of what he witnessed. He found Jeonghan lying unconscious on the floor with his Disney mug spilling the water he got. Good thing it was not a glass otherwise it could’ve hurt him.

 

DK immediately carried the unconscious angel as he was shouting for help.

 

DK:

Guys!

Help me!

Jeonghan hyung fainted!

 

The boys responded accordingly.

 

Mingyu:

What happened?

Let me help you.

 

Minghao and Dino were the ones who put out the water- note, it’s a lukewarm water and it somehow felt little stingy.

 

Chan:

Aw!

This is hot!

 

Minghao:

Hey, check if Jeonghan hyung spilled something on himself.

It’s hot.

 

Meanwhile, Mingyu undressed Jeonghan because almost half of his shirt was wet. DK together with Hoshi and Seugnkwan went rushing to get a dry towel for Jeonghan and a mop for the floor.

 

Seungcheol:

Is he cold?

 

Mingyu:

Not sure. I can’t feel him because my hands are cold too, hyung.

(Since it was winter and they were all feeling cold)

 

Joshua went close and feel his pulse.

 

Joshua:

He’s normally breathing.

 

Jihoon:

We should get him to bed.

 

While helping the others wash Jeonghan’s body with warm water.

 

Jihoon:

He needs Jacket.

 

Jun:

Got it!

 

Joshua:

Hot packs?

 

DK:

Got it!

 

While ‘dressing-the-princess-operation’ was currently happening, Jeonghan suddenly woke up.

 

Jeonghan:

What’s going on?

(He asked in confusion)

 

Sebongs were completely shocked. All were awe in their wide open mouth and eyes trying to cope up with Jeonghan’s sudden waking up. The shock lasted for a few seconds before they could actually speak.

 

Seugncheol:

You okay?

 

Jeonghan:

(slowly standing up straight)

Yeah.

 

Though he noticed that he was undressed. He then was surprised.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya!

You trying to do something on me?!

(while covering his body)

 

Jeonghan immediately received a not so hard spank on his head from Seungcheol because of his absurdness.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya! We’re not gonna do that! Who do you think we are?!

 

Jun:

This hyung!

(sighed in disbelief)

 

Later on, Jeonghan laughed seeing all of them in their embarrassed face.

 

Mingyu:

You fainted.

 

Jeonghan:

Really?

(in surprise)

Oh my!

But I’m fine.

 

Soon Young:

Sure?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

(he nodded in addition)

Thanks for rescuing me.

 

Wonwoo:

You think you can perform tonight?

 

Jihoon:

Skip if you cannot.

Don’t force yourself.

 

Jeonghan:

No. I can. Just catch me when I fall, alright?

 

DK:

That sounds romantic.

(He chuckled)

 

Vernon:

Alright. If that’s what you say.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright!

Let’s get going!!!

(He said excitedly)

 

Vernon:

But is your skin alright?

 

Jeonghan:

The what?

 

Mingyu:

You spilled some hot water on your body.

 

Jeonghan:

Really?

 

Soon Young:

And it’s all red.

 

Jeonghan:

I couldn’t feel anything.

 

Joshua:

Is that an honest answer?

 

Jeonghan:

I would be reacting by now if it hurts.

 

The boys believed him because sometimes he tends to over react with something, especially with only by a little pinch or whatsoever.

 

Jeonghan, however, wasn’t aware that the water actually burnt his skin because he’s feeling cold. Well, actually he’s not sure because the weather was also chilling cold. He might have felt confused.

 

***

 

Lights on and the people were all hyping the night especially when idols started to rock their evening. Up to another stage since they had their suspension. Oh- yeah! Sebongs get it on! JjakJjakJjakJjak!

 

While on stage, Jeonghan was quite calm and normal; though, he’s not kind of hyper like before and they completely understood. They assigned themselves to look after him while performing, instead.

 

After the little performance which was the greeting portion, Mingyu who was on his back did his duty as Jeonghan’s cuddling puppy when it’s cold. He embraced Jeonghan in order to protect him from the cold air. On the other hand, Soon Young and DK was rubbing his hands to heat it.

 

Anyway, they’re cool. Everything went normal and happy. Their performance was great as always, it’s just that he fell shortly dizzy when going back with the other idols in one part of the stage. He suddenly fainted, in addition, he slipped on the hole. Omo! The one behind him skipped his heart out, including those who witnessed it. Thank goodness, he didn’t slip completely in that hole.

 

After being able to stand, he was assisted immediately to the back stage with Coups and let him rest for a bit.

 

Jeonghan was given a chair while Coups was looking after him.

 

Seungcheol:

Jeonghan-ah, can you stand?

 

Jeonghan:

No. I think I have to rest first.

 

Seungcheol:

Very well. I’ll call medics first, alright.

 

Jeonghan nodded.

 

Then, Joshua went behind the stage and see if the two were okay. The gentleman volunteered to look after Jeonghan while Coups was away to call the medics. He then started caressing Jeonghan’s hand with a gentle massage.

 

Joshua:

I think, it’s better for you to rest for a while, Jeonghan.

Don’t force yourself.

(With a sincere tone)

 

Jeonghan would normally reply back the soonest; however, that time when Joshua looked at Jeonghan’s frowning face, he knew the boy had problems listening to him. Jeonghan had lost his hearing again.

 

The boy sighed and touched Jeonghan’s skin with a kiss on his forehead and a smile. It didn’t scare Joshua if anyone sees them because it’s a little bit dark at the back stage. Besides, all were at the other stage busy with the performances.

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry, I can’t hear you.

 

Joshua nodded as a sign that he understood.

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry. Can I just lean on the chair for a while? My head is spinning.

 

Joshua smiled in return while Jeonghan’s head gently.

 

Soon after, medics came. They assisted Jeonghan to a much ventilated area for him to rest well.

 

 Meanwhile, the boys kept on entertaining those who became curious. Gosh! Good thing they were good at smiling and they managed to fool the people around them.

 

Everything was settled without any commotions, and they finally went home.

 

Rough night for the boys, but at least Jeonghan was being honest now. Maybe he realized that it’d make some more trouble if he’d keep it all by himself. And now, it was more convenient and comfortable for him every time he needed help, the boys were willing to lend him a hand.

 

Nothing’s bad asking for help. –that’s what Jeonghan learned.

 

***

 

Another day came and their ISAC competition was right into their calendar.

 

Sebongs thought carefully of not allowing Jeonghan into the competition; however, the boy insisted, saying that he’d be fine and nothing would happen. That time, Jeonghan was confident that his health was returning back.

 

Meanwhile, the boys had nothing to go against Jeonghan as they could see that he’s very willing to do so. They thought that it would somehow help him recover fast- not with the physical aspect but psychological.

 

ISAC Stadium

 

While waiting for their turn… Boys kept their eyes on Jeonghan no matter what he does. Like a baby ei? Yeah. But partly a mom. Despite the others looking after him, Jeonghan never forgets to look after s as well.

 

Sebongs were obviously exhausted with work especially Woozi, who was working day and night with their next comeback to fulfil his promise to Jeonghan.

 

On the other hand, Jeonghan and the others didn’t know what’s on Woozi’s mind when he talked to the CEO and the other producers the last time. Except for Seungcheol who knew about Woozi’s plan for their family and sworn to keep it a secret for the meantime.

 

Jihoon, for the past few days, was locking himself up in his room. It worried the others, but he seemed fine afterwards. He’s eating well, sleeping longer, and getting annoyed with the members as always.

 

He was so busy that he was really lazy and sleepy in ISAC tournament.

 

And here comes Jeonghan cuddling and talking to him of what could he possibly do to help him. He found nothing unusual. He was convinced that their little monster was well with his cute and healthy but lazy smile as his reply.

 

However, Jeonghan wasn’t satisfied of how Jihoon didn’t ask for anything when he looked so tired and pale, so he asked again.

 

Jeonghan:

Are you sure you want nothing?

 

Jihoon smiled.

 

Jihoon:

Yeah. I just need a rest. I’m so sleepy.

 

Jeonghan:

You are locking yourself in the room, Hoonie… Is there something you wanna tell us?

 

Jihoon:

Because the others are too noisy. Soon Young keeps on ruining my life inside my room. Mingyu keeps nagging me to clean. And Jun…

(he sighed)

He’s- he’s a kid. You know that. And you-

 

Jeonghan:

What? Did I do something to bother you?

 

Jihoon:

(He smiled confidently)

Yeah.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m sorry.

Tell me what it is?

 

Jihoon:

You are too beautiful. I can’t concentrate.

 

Jeonghan chuckled.

 

Jeonghan:

Is that it?

 

Jihoon:

There’s something else… especially when only the two of us inside the room.

 

Jeonghan blushed. He reprimanded the little monster from what he said.

 

Jeonghan:

Yah! That little mouth of yours!

 

Jihoon chuckled. Sounds satisfied on what he had told Jeonghan.

 

On the contrary, Jeonghan found Jihoon too honest and it’s making him blush with the content of what he’s saying. Jihoon was one of their manliest member. He’s strong and bold- there’s no way he could be lying about what he meant with that thing. In fact, Jeonghan remembered that he was the one warned him not to lay on bed with any of them… so… does that mean that he had ever thought of that already? Geez! This was so complicated.

 

While Jeonghan was thinking a lot of things, Jihoon stared at his angel’s confused and cute frowning face. He liked teasing him for the record because that’s what he gets- a cute face of his beautiful angel. Hoonie was not like DK and the others in showing skinship, he had his own strategy and Jeonghan would say that he’s a killer in a romantic way.

 

So anyway, before Hoonie might reveal more of his romantic intentions, Jeonghan stopped asking and let Hoonie embrace him as long as he wanted.

 

That day, all Jihoon did was to clung like a sloth on Jeonghan ones again. It was so adorable when their genius composer was acting cutely as if he needed so much attention from Jeonghan like a baby little fox.

 

Same goes for Wonwoo who was acting like a lazy cat too. And surprisingly, Wonwoo was rather acting weird than Woozi because he showed more than 3 affectionate touches that day. Jeonghan counts by the way- for teasing purposes only.

 

Jeonghan:

Wonwoo ya… you like me so much, do you?

(he teased)

 

Wonwoo looked at him with a serious and a hint of confused face while they were lying on the floor because of their black cat’s fault. They went crashing on the ground after Wonwoo puts his weight on the unstable pretty angel.

 

Wonwoo:

Yes.

 

Jeonghan’s joke was of no essence when Wonwoo was answering it with all his honestly. He sighed and felt hopeless.

 

Wonwoo knew Jeonghan was teasing him, and that’s the way of teasing his hyung back. Though, it’s kinda- um- not a joke when you hear him say it because his tone was too serious.

 

Then, Wonwoo showed his smile.

 

Wonwoo:

Why?

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing.

 

Jeonghan sighed lifelessly and that made Wonwoo chuckled.

 

Wonwoo:

You’re gonna tease me again, right?

Why? What did you notice?

 

Jeonghan:

(he pulled his teasing mood again since Wonwoo got curious)

You hugged me more than three times this day.

(he chuckled)

 

Wonwoo:

You are counting them?

(in curiosity)

 

Jeonghan was laughing as if it was a great joke.

 

Wonwoo:

You are so satisfied with your tease, huh?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

 

Wonwoo:

That’s it?

(with a frowning discontented expression)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

 

Then, Wonwoo wanted to add more with the excitement and teased Jeonghan as evil as he could.

 

Wonwoo:

You know why?

 

Jeonghan:

Why?

 

That’s the time Wonwoo went totally evil. He went closer to Jeonghan’s ears and speak with his low soothing voice.

 

Wonwoo:

I wanna touch you so bad. I’m just channeling it to another kind of affection. a legal one.

(ended it with an unnoticeable kiss on Jeonghan’s upper neck underneath his ears)

 

Jeonghan panicked. Of course he would! Two people were now telling him that they wanted to TOUCH… him! What kind of touch were they thinking?!

 

Jeonghan:

Ya.

(with a judging face of him)

 

Wonwoo laughed so hard after witnessing his hyung’s troubled face.

 

Wonwoo:

What are you thinking, hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

(Pouted his lips)

You evil!

 

Wonwoo:

I miss you.

(he said with a sweet smile)

Don’t worry, we won’t do it without your consent.

(he teased more with his evil grin)

 

Jeonghan:

You!

 

The pretty male threw some small stone on Wonwoo’s face from the ground.

 

Wonwoo:

Ya! That’s dirty!

 

Jeonghan laughed and stood up preparing to run because his dirty little fox was about to punish him.

 

But then, the adrenaline was stopped as soon as Jeonghan stood up because they were both lazy and they might want to spend their time resting because they would run to the marathon.

 

Wonwoo grabbed Jeonghan’s ankle instead, and the other let him be. For now, Jeonghan was Wonwoo’s prisoner while waiting for their turn.

15 minutes after, it’s now the time for Jeonghan and Wonwoo to run and the sharp- eyed boy seemed didn’t like to be separated from the naughty angel. Wonwoo was either teasing him by disturbing him lifting his hoodie up or touching his secretly.

 

On the other hand, Sebongs were completely paranoid about the run. They started asking him things. However, Jeonghan knew how to make them relax. With just a smile, everything was normal again.

 

They watched Jeonghan ran and stumbled. He was hurt but he seemed okay. The boys became worried. The fall made them frustrated. Seungcheol even gets mad of something out of the blue, which he asked for forgiveness as soon as he realized he was wrong.

 

After the competition, Jeonghan immediately went to the first aid booth to get his wound clean and covered. He was, by then, with Mingyu who got small scratches out of his clumsiness during the game as well.

 

The naughty angel noticed that Mingyu was looking at him with a worried face, but he didn’t because of what he experienced with Jihoon and Wonwoo. Maybe this was not the day for him to tease the members. Maybe that day was a payback from all the naughty things he’d done to them.

 

Aigoo!

 

Jeonghan;

You worried?

 

Mingyu:

Yeah.

 

Jeonghan:

You are hurt too.

How are you?

 

Mingyu:

Fine.

But it stings.

Yours?

 

Jeonghan:

What do you expect?

I am not a super hero like you,

It hurts you know.

I lashed some of my skin.

(he pouted)

 

Aigoo! Too bad for Gyu’s heart. He had fallen for Jeonghan’s cuteness overload. Then, his plan was changed. With Mingyu’s cute expression, Jeonghan couldn’t help but to tease the poor puppy. He can’t help it. His sweet talks didn’t last long as he started annoying Gyu again. Poor him, being toyed by Jeonghan and by the other members too.

       

What a life? There would always be a bully and a victim in every family. Mingyu was an easy prey for Seventeen, so what he did was to accept his fate as the victim ALWAYS!

 

The tall boy had nothing to do but to sigh and let Jeonghan do what he wanted to do to him. Back to being the opposite pair again. Jeonghan sure prepared a lot of annoying things for Mingyu, and Gyu was not liking it. Jeonghan was so persistent! Goodness! His patience. It was extended FYI. Though he needed more extensions because Jeonghan was in the mood in teasing him that day. Goodluck!

 

The whole day, they were protecting and teasing each other like they’d normally do. Even when going home, Jeonghan was so energetic that he won’t let the others have a peace of mind for a moment.

 

What happened? Were his vitamins working well? Oh boy! It’s so chaotic on their mini van. BooSeokSoon had no match with Jeonghan’s energy that day. They surrendered immediately.

 

***

 

It was almost midnight when the boys reached home. One by one, they were counted by their leader like how Snow White counts her dwarves. Dad duties!!! Seungcheol had to make sure everyone gets in safely, also, make sure no one was escaping for a night out.

 

After a long count, their 12th member was finally out of the van with a smile.

 

One moment, Jeonghan was looking dearly to Seungcheol. It was heart-warming, and Seungcheol replied with his charismatic smile and deep dimples.

 

However, just a minute, Jeonghan’s warm gazes turned into cold ones. He looked as Seungcheol like he was a stranger he met for the first time.

 

Those sudden change of emotion confuses Seungcheol. On the contrary, Jeonghan seemed lost.

 

Seungcheol watched him turnaround from him. The pretty male looked like he’s wondering where he could be. What made him realize the situation was when Jeonghan kept murmuring that he had lost his way and was figuring out how to go back to their ‘house’ (paprent’s house).

 

Jeonghan:

Hmmm… where could I be?

I should call mom and dad.

(he kept murmuring)

 

Seungcheol was at daze. He was frozen. He was hurt.

 

That moment lasted forever. The poor leader suddenly felt a knife deeply buried into his heart.

 

While he was watching the lost boy, he bravely speaks.

 

Seungcheol:

Jeonghan ah.

 

Recognizing his name, the other looked back to the man behind him. He smiled and thought that the stranger looked so kind. It just confused him that he knew his name.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m sorry, do you know me?

 

Seungcheol was frightened. He panicked. He couldn’t answer immediately. He felt his knees weak, and his body was perspiring cold sweats. It was the first time he saw Jeonghan struggling to remember who he was. He thought it was alright at first (based on how Mingyu said it to them)- that he could handle things when Jeonghan lost his memory, but suddenly, many things came into his mind and it made him terribly sad.

 

Jeonghan:

May I know where is this place?

(he asked further to the dazed man)

 

While he continued scanning the place in every direction and angle, hoping that he could recognize some familiar things, Seungcheol called him out again.

 

Seungcheol:

Jeonghan-ah.

(with a weak and trembling voice)

 

In one snap, everything was normal again. Jeonghan looked back like nothing happened. He exposed his dearest smile and called Seungcheol by his name.

 

Jeonghan:

Why, Cheol?

 

Seungcheol’s world was crumbling down, but he needed to stay calm, so he acted like that nothing happened. Their leader exposed his charming smile again.

 

Seungcheol:

What are you wondering about? Wanna go somewhere?

 

Jeonghan;

Ah- no.

Ah- maybe.

(was confused a little)

Maybe, you wanna buy something to eat?

 

Seungcheol:

Hungry?

 

Jeonghan:

Just a little.

I want tteokbokki!

Really spicy tteokbokki.

 

Seungcheol:

(he frowned)

You know I can’t handle those well.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh well, let’s ask ahjumma if she could adjust a little.

So, let’s go?

 

Seungcheol:

Want me to call the others?

 

Jeonghan:

Let’s escape. Just the two of us!

 

Seungcheol:

Ya! You are making me bad. I was supposed to monitor no one is escaping the house at night.

 

Jeonghan:

But they won’t notice.

I bet they’re busy on something. Besides, some would be taking their showers. We just buy them food. Alright?

 

Seungcheol:

(he gave up)

Sure.

 

He smiled with an aching heart.

 

They went to some stalls near their place and enjoyed the hot and spicy tteokbokki. It could literally make people cry if they couldn’t handle it. And since Seungcheol needed to show Jeonghan that he is his hero, he bravely ate those fiery tteokbokki without drinking water.

 

He cried, just a little. Man, that stung so hard! He’s even perspiring in the middle of the winter.

 

Jeonghan was laughing at him, but it’s okay. as long as he’s laughing, Seungcheol thought, everything would be okay.

 

Meanwhile, the pretty male was helping him wipe those tears and sweat all over his face.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo, Cheol. You don’t need to impress me.

 

Seungcheol looked at him dearly.

 

Seungcheol:

I have to. You know I’m struggling for your attention.

(He smiled gently)

Let’s go home?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

 

Seugncheol:

I’ll pass by the office later. I have something to talk to the vice president. He texted me earlier.

 

Jeonghan;

Sure.

Thanks for accompanying me.

 

Seungcheol:

Sleep as soon as you take your shower.

I’ll be quick.

 

Jeonghan was being accompanied by Seungcheol and left him by the door. Seungcheol quickly robbed a kiss from Jeonghan on his lips.

 

Seungcheol:

When I come back, you should be on your bed.

(with a strict tone)

 

Jeonghan find him sweet and nodded.

 

Jeonghan:

Aye aye sir!

 

Then, Jeonghan reached Seungcheol’s face with his silky smooth hands, and slowly went near to plant a tender kiss on his knight’s lips. It wasn’t just a single sweet smooch. This time, Jeonghan initiated a romantic kiss. Then, Seungcheol might want to return back those gentle kisses, so he wrapped his arms around Jeonghan, pulled him close to him and kissed him passionately. Making sure that those tender lips won’t pull away immediately, Seungcheol secured Jeonghan’s cheeks with his hands on the other man’s nape to his cheeks.

 

They were kissing in the dark quiet winter night and the snow started falling. It was so tender and warm. The kiss was so addictive that the two became unconscious of the time and how deep it they’ve gone.

 

Both of them were receiving each kisses whole heartedly that they had a moment where they’re in their own world. The comfort is undeniably strong on how they play together.

 

Seungcheol started kissing Jeonghan on his neck to his shoulders. He was hearing sweet moans out of Jeonghan’s sweet mouth and that made them snap into reality.

After that, he surprised Jeonghan with a subtle slap on his .

 

Then, they chuckled together after realizing It was too much for a dessert.

 

Jeonghan:

Aw!

(frowning)

That hurts!

(Realizing that he was the wrong one he apologized)

I’m sorry.

 

Seungcheol:

(he smirked)

Don’t provoke me with that Jeonghan. We might get into a whole new level, naughty angel.

You know I’m an easy prey for that.

Now, Get back inside. I’ll be quick.

 

Jeonghan smiled and followed what his captain ordered him to do.

 

On the other hand, Seungcheol went to their vice president’s home. His face was sulking and the executive wondered why.

 

Seungcheol looked at him with a swollen eye.

 

Seungcheol:

Hyung…

 

V. P.:

What’s the problem?

 

Seungcheol:

He forgot about me for a second.

 

He began crying so bad.

 

Seungcheol:
One moment and I am a stranger to him.

One moment and I do not exist in his life.

 

The executive knows whom Seungcheol was talking about. Above all, he knew Seungcheol well, what’s on his mind, his heart, and what he desired. He knew that although that kid was born a leader and strong, he’s weak when it comes to his loved ones.

 

He knew that he admired Jeonghan more than anybody else, ever since he came. And since then, Seungcheol started acting responsible- in short not a child anymore; though, he’s naughty sometimes.

 

The vice president knew that it was Jeonghan’s doing that made Cheol into a better person. Into a reliable and respectable person.

 

He knew how much he loves Jeonghan, and how much he cared and treasured every single friend he has.

 

Poor boy.

 

He believed that it was not his job to judge their boys’ love, but to respect and discipline them and teach them how to be happy at all times and remain positive in any situation.

       

The executive couldn’t offer anything that would make him feel any better but a cup of hot milk and a warm embrace.

 

He let the boy cool down for a while, and watch him walk away feeling better the next second.

 

V.P.:

I hope you are feeling better Cheol.

 

Seungcheol:

I am. Thank you.

(he smiled)

 

It’s a relief to see him smile, but it worried the older one about his state of mind.

 

V.P.:

You sure?

 

Seungcheol:

Yeah.

Thanks.

It’s time for me to go back home.

(he smiled dearly)

My chaotic but comfortable home.

Good night chief! Thank you for your time.

 

V.P.:

Any time, Cheol.

 

As Cheol went home, he washed his body and head to bed. Only to find out that Jeonghan was waiting for him with his eyes wide open in the dark.

 

It startled Cheol to see a doll-like human who was staring at him like a ghost. – it was just his phone he used to illuminate his way to his bed. Goodness! There’s a high chance he’d have a heart attack

 

Seungcheol:

Ya!

(he shouted)

 

Jeonghan:

Ya…

(he whispered)

You will wake the others up!

(he nags)

 

Seungcheol:

Then, stop startling me.

 

Jeonghan:

I didn’t intend to.

How are you?

 

Seungcheol:

Fine.

Sleep now.

I clearly said that when I am back, you are supposed to be sleeping.

 

Jeonghan:

Nope.

I clearly heard that I should be ONLY on bed. Not sleeping.

I’m waiting for you.

Come here.

Why it took you so long?

 

Seungcheol:

We had a lot to talk to.

And besides I took a shower.

 

Jeonghan:

I see.

Come here. I said.

 

Seungcheol:

What?

 

But he came close as instructed.

 

Jeonghan:

Good night.

(he smiled and kissed Cheol once again on his lips)

Sweet dreams.

 

Seungcheol smirked. Satisfied with what he got.

 

Seungcheol:

Of course, I will.

Because I am in my home sweet home.

Good night, angel.

 

Then, both went to bed and wore their happy faces going to sleep.